[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post ideas for cartoons we wish existed but lack the talent/free
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dragon bell rolf.jpg (42 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
dragon bell rolf.jpg
42 KB, 960x720
ITT we post ideas for cartoons we wish existed but lack the talent/free time to make ourselves

I'll start: a cartoon where, every episode, the protagonist "wakes up" from the previous one in a completely different genre and drawing style
>>
>>77379402
I always wanted this. Especially if it was never brought up or if only one character was aware of it.
>>
>>77379402
A cartoon where the MC's dad is literally Satan himself.
>>
>>77381212
Lucy you got some 'splaning to do.
>>
>>77379402
A cartoon sort of like Adventure Time, but less silly and more about two friends actually going on adventures, basically living the life of D&D murderhobos, minus the murder most of the time.

Basically: Find dungeon -> Kill/Defeat monsters -> Take their loot -> Repeat

Though the characters eventually get caught up in quests that are bigger than themselves. Lore-heavy stuff that they only reluctantly involve themselves in because of the threat of the destruction of their world.
>>
File: can'tgetanygayerthanthis.png (897 KB, 955x1100) Image search: [Google]
can'tgetanygayerthanthis.png
897 KB, 955x1100
>>77379402

I think Space Dandy did something like that.
>>
>>77382583
Time to get back into Dandy.
>>
>>77383613
That's what HE said!
>>
story board world with a magic substance that animates people and things, the more a character uses, the higher the frame rate, the villain abuses it and becomes a constant animation smear
>>
>>77379402
Drawn Together but it's an action show and uses real characters from different networks.
>>
>>77381473
Well, I guess I could elaborate a bit. I'm thinking of calling this thing "Satan and Son."

The MC is Judas, a teenage demon who wants to live a relatively normal life (At least as normal as Hell can be). His dad, Satan, after being told by his wife that he should spend more time with him, starts to drag Judas along with him as he attempts to keep order in Hell. Hilarity ensues.

Among the various characters seen in these adventures are God, the various angels, a girl who was put in Hell by complete accident, a couple of historical figures in there for various reasons (Most prominent ones probably being Hitler and Stalin), Judas' grandfather Lucy, a succubi mafia, and various members of the Cthullhu Mythos (Who would probably be important to the series' myth arc later on).
>>
>>77379402

A show with every cartoon character living in the same city, I'm talking Spongebob meeting with Ben 10 and Bugs Bunny. No copy right limits, all Voice actors reprise their roles.

They fight a lot.
>>
>>77384090
I realize this is /co/ and not /lit/, but I recommend reading Mister B Gone by Clive Barker because of this. It's from the perspective of a child demon and right off the bat starts with the trauma of his very mean father demon's behavior.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.