[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iZombie Talkback Thread: Already Started Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13
File: izombie-season-2-poster-100615.jpg (212 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
izombie-season-2-poster-100615.jpg
212 KB, 1024x1280
>Max Wager
>Liv unwittingly crosses paths with the most dangerous man in Seattle when she investigates the murder of a degenerate gambler. At the victim's funeral, Babineaux questions a former NBA star. Meanwhile, Blaine's father makes a huge discovery; Ravi delivers some bad news; and Evan shares a big secret with Liv.
>>
>>77376944
why was the last thread deleted?
>>
does liv need to breathe? can she just hang out underwater indefinitley?
>>
>>77377004
I don't think there was a thread
>>
>condom puppy
>>
>condom balloon animal
Oh, Ravi.
>>
>>77377022
she's undead
>>
Blaine you're deluding yourself.
>>
Oh man, I thought it wasn't going to happen

Anyway, this episode has been fantastic so far
>>
My gay associate said that was a real basketball player.
>>
Well that guy was creepy.
>>
is that van helsing?
>>
Mr. Boss is kinda scary
>>
>you will never see Major's g-string
>>
I thought I would see something.
>>
How lewd
>>
That was so damn cute. I want them to be happy together. Major has suffered enough.
>>
>>77377768
Max Rager is gon get fucked
>>
>Interrogation with a ADA present

My Law and Order boner is off the charts
>>
Damn. For a second I thought they were making Blaine a little sympathetic.
>>
>>77376944

>killing his own grandpa

Blaine, blaine, blaine.
>>
>>77378093
I thought we were getting zombie grandpa.
>>
ZOMBIE SEX
>>
>>77378093
>>77378098
>Putting an old man out his misery
>not sympathetic
>>
>>77378106

I also thought that was were it was going
>>
File: Scream-Queens-Chad-Radwell-GIFs.jpg (100 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Scream-Queens-Chad-Radwell-GIFs.jpg
100 KB, 1024x683
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!
>>
Der Kommisar must suffer, this is known
>>
He's going to use Gramp's brain to force his dad to love him.
I love this evil bastard.
>>
Holy shit Major!
What the fuck!
>>
Guess Blaine's dad just got put

ON ICE
>>
>>77376944

Wait, what? He's keeping them? Wtf?
>>
That's the end of the episode? What about that shit with the gambler? And that creepy guy? And the barbershop?
>>
So can someone explain what just happened?
>>
>>77378372
It doesn't matter anymore. What's done is done.
>>
>>77378372

They caught the guy that killed the gambler and explained his entire motive

The creepy guy is Mr. Boss

I mean, his picture was on the board

It was pretty obvious
>>
>>77378372
>What about that shit with the gambler?
Basketball star hired Russian hitmen to kill him.
>And that creepy guy?
The drug lord Payton is after. He'll be a big villain for the season.
>And the barbershop?
I think it's done. Might show up in a later episode dealing with Mr. Boss
>>
WE NEED WEBBUMS OF TOPLESS LIV
>>
>big scary motherfucker called the barber
>he is actually a goddamn barber
>>
>>77376944
>Evan shares a big secret with Liv.
Was that bit postponed to next week?
>>
>Episode starts with happy Major

It's gonna end really bad, right?;_;
>>
>>77379489
>throwing zombies on deep freeze as a way to make Max Rager think he's still killing them
Definitely going to backfire. He needs to tell Liv about this soon so she's prepared for the shit hitting the fan.
>>
>>77379685
Yeah, still, it's ended on a better note than I expected.
Plus I was sure that he didn't actually killed them and was storing them somewhere and I'm glad I was right. Though neither he nor we can be sure that freezing doesn't damage them permanently
>>
>>77377606
Creepy as hell
Fuck this guy, seriously
>>
Link anywhere?
>>
So how long has Major been freezing zombies for? The whole time or did he really kill most of them and only recently have a change of heart?
>>
First commercial during one of the breaks was my local CW news thing talking about beauty professionals giving you a tan in your own home. Seemed pretty serendipitous
>>
File: no pants.webm (207 KB, 466x720) Image search: [Google]
no pants.webm
207 KB, 466x720
>>
File: u srs m8.webm (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
u srs m8.webm
115 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: worried3.webm (270 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
worried3.webm
270 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: frustrated.webm (648 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.webm
648 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: silver dollar.webm (293 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
silver dollar.webm
293 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: confused 2.webm (355 KB, 552x720) Image search: [Google]
confused 2.webm
355 KB, 552x720
>>
File: peypey.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
peypey.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
for the peyton fans
>>
File: Untitled.webm (371 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.webm
371 KB, 700x394
>>
File: lewd.webm (889 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lewd.webm
889 KB, 1280x720
cant handle these feels
>>
>>77376944
Anyone got rips for these?
>>
>>77382302
No webm of sexy Major in that scene?
>>
>>77382315
Show continues to exceed my expectations
>>
>>77382472
It's astonishing how much it's actually just a good show. Every week is highly satisfying, and the chemistry between the entire cast is fantastic.
>>
>>77382070
Looks like the whole time. He's only 'killed' three and all of them are in the freezer.
>>
File: frisbee.webm (240 KB, 626x520) Image search: [Google]
frisbee.webm
240 KB, 626x520
>>77382850
yee. its pretty funny too, those barber shop scenes were hilarious
>>
>>77378093
It's character growth. He sees his grandfather as a manifestation of his own weakness, passed down through generations. He's trying to kill the part of himself that loses to his own father's ruthlessness. That's why those lines feel so internally focused.
>>
>>77382898
>Suffer Bitch

I was dying. It's just so cozy the way everyone really feels like they're friends, hanging out and shooting the shit.
>>
>>77382912
Nah, he killed the old man so he could make his dad feel weak and helpless and make him experience Blaine killing him.

What fucked him up is when he found out that his dad was gone, he felt like he killed the only member of his family that he loved for nothing.
>>
File: 1384730113316.gif (1006 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1384730113316.gif
1006 KB, 260x187
This show is going places.
That ending had me like whoaaaaaa
>>
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/fans-may-have-to-wait-years-for-new-dc-comics-shows-to-hit-netflix-

enjoy it while you can folks
>>
>>77383822
shitty link
>>
>>77383908
take the Mary Sue one

http://www.themarysue.com/time-warner-dc-noooo/

But yea Warner Bros just looking to take their balls and go home.
>>
>>77383927
Man, they are so fuckin' dumb. There are so many shows I would have never gotten into if I didn't watch them on Netflix first, got caught up and then watched it on TV. And there have been a few people in these threads who didn't watch iZombie until it was on Netflix, then they caught up to watch the new season. Now people will either pirate their shows or just not watch at all.
>>
>>77383927
Actually surprised no one has considered this sooner. Netflix is indeed their competitor now. Just a little surprised they'd pass up all that quick money now. But I guess paranoia has them feeling like they may go the way of the dinosaur.
>>
>>77378252
I think he's going to use it to make his dad know how much his grandpa suffered.
>>
>>77379685
It already looked like a fucking serial killer hangout so no matter how she finds out (whether it is by telling her someone else doing it or somehow stumbling onto it) it is gonna be bad.

>>77382070
I think rather recently, like an episode or two he told MR that the people they sent him after weren't zombies so I assume he wouldn't just remove them like that if he was gonna tell them oh those weren't zombies.
>>
>>77383822
Netflix = Marlel
Not surprised
>>
>>77382898
I loved the barber shop scenes. Both for the guy who couldn't stop stressing "hypothetically" and the creepy motherfucker Peyton has been after the past 2 episodes.
>>
>>77384011
Yeah I watched iZombie on my DVR but there are plenty of shows I didn't check out until Netflix got the most recent season so I could marathon it all before that latest episodes came out. Before that I would either pirate shit or just not bother with a show. It is an easy way to gain fans.
>>
>>77384011
Netflix has put it out there quite a few times that increased availably of programming leads to less piracy.

but don't expect the old Cable Dinosaurs to listen and actually evolve.

Heck Hulu is partially theirs and they'll spite it anyway.
>>
>>77378474
>The creepy guy is Mr. Boss
Whaddya mean creepy? - he's so nice and personable. No lisp, tourettes, scars or disfigurements. In fact he looks like an everyday family man.
>>
>>77382293
that entire scene built around showing off her figure in that tight dress. Truly this show delivers the fanservice like no other since Hellcats.
>>
>>77384412
>that detailed story about pushing somebody to take their own live.

T-t-thanks, stranger. It's not like I needed sleep or anything.
I mean, even barber, who was quite menacing himself albeit in a neighbor-y kind of way, was like Daaamn, man.
>>
>>77380053
Blaine had henchmen on deep freeze in season one. they were all dumb as rocks but they could have been that way before they frozen
>>
>>77382302
Uuuunnnf
>>
Liv is cute CUTE
>>
>>77384011
I started watching like 4 weeks ago thanks to Netflix. Im all caught up now.
>>
STOP
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.