[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
marvel avengers alliance general /maag/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
edition: make a fucking thread you lazy asses

Helpful Links:
>MAA twitter account
https://twitter.com/MAAInsiders
>MAA Wiki:
http://avengersalliance.wikia.com
>Leethax:
www.leethax.net
>>
File: the thinks he is right.png (207 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
the thinks he is right.png
207 KB, 1000x600
bump with some friendly reminder that ben, kaine and now hummingbird will NEVER EVER be on the game but we will continue getting literally whos elsa is not a literally who
>>
Is she up
What's a good defense team
Should i finish of the SS trio and get doc voodoo
>>
>>77376772

No

Whatever you want, the meta is kind of sideways right now, so just assume you'll lose every time on D. All else fails, drop Black Knight and hope he glitches the fuck out of your opponent.

Doc V is decidedly average, there are probably better heroes that you've not recruited yet (if you want another magic user, Nico Minoru is objectively better)
>>
>>77375754
How does she reload?
>>
>>77376772
>Is she up
no, she is either next SO or pvp character

>What's a good defense team
mayday+memelord, parry knight+some bleeder
usually its only the character that give cve, and since there are none right now its just whatever you want

>Should i finish of the SS trio and get doc voodoo
do you need him for season 2?
he is very meh
>>
>>77377721
>do you need him for season 2?
For a few deploys and the heroic
Usually i just save up for the sixth mission hero and then buy randomly
>>
Should I use leethax? What are the pros/cons?
>>
>>77378810
>pros
faster animations
one click all allies collect
auto deploys the planes

>cons
you cant force drops anymore
and it brainfarts like every week
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 612x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 612x441
The Captain when?
>>
>>77378933
Will it help me in the recruit department?
>>
>>77379082
no and yes, it doesnt auto farm but makes the animations faster so if it takes you 5 or so mins to complete 12.2 it can take you half of that time using leethax
>>
I hope she doesn't drop Frozen jokes...
>>
>>77379007
Captain will be PVP mid 2016.
The weapon is based on Aaron.
>>
>>77379700
oh she will anon
even the guys on twitter are making them
one is going to be something like "the blood never bother me anyway" and im willing to bet on a "let it go" reference"

maybe something on the dialog like "no i dont have ice powers or i dont sing"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.