[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right /co/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAT PfqT4118
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 21
Is he right /co/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LATPfqT4118
>>
>>77375069
>John Green

Never, ever.

But really, Green is disagreeing with a specific interpretation of Batman, not Batman as a whole. It just so happens that the current Batman is the popular Batman. Green is just conflating one interpretation for the only Batman, not realizing that a character that's nearly 100 years old has changed a couple of times.
>>
>>77375306
What he said about Spiderman kinda clued me in on how he doesn't know what he's talking about.
>>
I got 30 seconds in to the part where he talked about how if he was a billionaire he'd give most of it to charity because blah blah blah he's such a good person.

What a massive twat.
>>
>>77375069
There are lots of Batman stories where he helps build things and stuff while also fighting evil people.
>>
I'm not giving this guy clicks.
>>
>>77375069
John Green says things teen girls will agree with so that they like comment subscribe retweet reblog +1.

But more on topic no one who full stop hates a superhero understands them.
>>
No.
>>
>>77376420
Arent his books massive hits? How much of his money has he given to charity? Did anyone tell him that fiction is supposed to be different from reality and if it was realistic it would be boring and not worth reading?
>>
Can anyone recape what he said because I"m not going to sit througha john green video.
>>
File: ya lit.jpg (150 KB, 491x367) Image search: [Google]
ya lit.jpg
150 KB, 491x367
>The Odyssey is like so dumb. Odysseus has sex with like a ton of girls but he's going to kill Penelope if she's not faithful? That's not very feminist, Ody. You got some learnin' to do.

>Now for today's thought bubble: a little tiny Lysistrata figurine. Oh Homer, we can't possibly hold you accountable for not being a feminist in ancient Greece, after all, it's not like feminism existed back then, oh wait, it totally did, you misogynist pig.

>Back to the Odyssey: is Penelope the true hero of the story? Yes. Yes she is. That's all we have time for today, be sure to like and subscribe and buy tickets to my new movie: The Da Vinci Code with Teenagers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MS4jk5kavy4&t=7m15s
>>
>>77376655
>Did anyone tell him that fiction is supposed to be different from reality and if it was realistic it would be boring and not worth reading?

As a high fantasy buff I can inform you you're an idiot.
>>
>>77376420
>give most of it to charity because blah blah blah he's such a good person
Another ignorant liberal not knowing that many, many charities are fraudulent enterprises run by richfags who want to remain richfags...

Color me surprised.
>>
I wonder what it's like being nearly 40 years old and making a living pandering to adolescent girls. The guy is clearly rich as a result, so that must be cool, but at some point the money must feel tainted. Or does he really have the mind of a 13 year old girl who spends too much time on the Internet in the body of a 38 year old manchild?
>>
>>77376420

That's kind of weird considering that Wayne Enterprises usually is shown to be the ideal company in that it is not only successful providing quality products and services through its various branches but also funding a range of charities and foundations, often from Bruce's own private pocket..

I didn't watch the video, but if that's Green's attitude, he hasn't been paying much attention to the actual character of Bruce Wayne, who is pretty philanthropic and not some weird recluse who spends all his money on his psychotic obsession with dressing as a bat and beating up thugs cause he likes it (okay, maybe because he does kind of enjoy it, but that's not the point). Bruce has always been shown as exceedingly caring about helping poor people, children, developing countries, supporting "brilliant minds" who can do good for the world and supporting the improvement of his own city. It's probably one of the few things that has remained constant about his character the longest. The problem is there's some things that his money just can't always fix, Bruce knows that in the end he's just kind of patching the system which is one reason why he dons the Bat disguise, because his almost psychotic obsession with helping everyone prevents him from staying idle and the so called legitimate avenues he himself follows by day don't always ensure a real solution.
>>
>>77376888
John Green has a history of ignoring and distorting information thats inconvenient to whatever point he wants to make, just look at his crash course videos or talk to /pol/ /his/ about them. He wants to make a video about how Batmans a bad superhero so he frames it in a way that proves his point
>>
>>77376671
>>The Odyssey is like so dumb. Odysseus has sex with like a ton of girls but he's going to kill Penelope if she's not faithful? That's not very feminist, Ody. You got some learnin' to do.

Yes, because a story written by Ancient Greeks expressing their values definitely should express the same modern feminist attitudes towards marriage and fidelity and if it doesn't parrot my own values, well that's just shit literature, classic or not.
>>
>>77375404
He's a guy who knows nothing about a lot.
>>
>>77377082
There's a trend among leftists of moral relativism and condemning things from history, no matter how long ago they were written or the actions occured, based on modern moral standards.

>>77376997
Case in point: he made a video about the Haitian Revolution that basically ignored/glossed over the genocide against white French that the Haitian rebels engaged in (they were under explicit orders to target women, children and the old especially).
>>
>>77377252
>There's a trend among leftists of moral relativism and condemning things from history, no matter how long ago they were written or the actions occured, based on modern moral standards.

The thing is many people on the far left seem extremely moral to the point of puritanism. But then I'm thinking of old school Maoist types, but even these social justice warriors seem particularly concerned about some kind of arbitrarily decided form of public and private morality.
>>
File: chemistry.gif (474 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
chemistry.gif
474 KB, 500x281
>Not Hank

Come on. At least post the sexy brother.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYMBwqtMht0
>>
>>77375069
Is this one of those "Good Goys" I've heard so much about?
>>
Fun fact: Before they were married, John Green's wife broke up with him and then slept with sixeen other men before he took her back.
>>
>>77376420
He had a AMA on reddit once. His answer to what he would do if he were president was to just somehow pull money out of his ass and donate it to everything.
>>
>>77375069

>I would pledge 90% of my monry to charity

See, dumb shit like this is why people like him aren't rich. You can do a lot more for charities with steady donations from your ever increasing wealth
>>
File: 1in989.jpg (41 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1in989.jpg
41 KB, 600x400
>>77375069
Some people have different opinions. Cry some more.
>>
>>77375069

This guy is a complete moron. Like holy shit even /co/ isn't this stupid
>>
>>77377817
Your dad works at Nintendo?
>>
File: 1276117516408.jpg (126 KB, 340x480) Image search: [Google]
1276117516408.jpg
126 KB, 340x480
>>77377659
>>
>>77377817
Take it easy, Hank.
>>
>>77375069
>John Green right
Nah, he's the embodiment of kek/beta/leftist scum.
>>
>>77376671
>Odysseus has sex with like a ton of girls
Odysseus gets kidnapped and raped for years by a goddess and every time he tries to leave she manipulates him into staying

He's a victim of outrageous and long term abuse but because some hack thinks that guys always want it, he's blaming Odysseus for being raped and saying it's hypocritical of him to care about his wife's faithfulness, alongside painting him as a hypocrite for being inhospitable to guests when in reality those guests were trying to usurp him and take his wife and kingdom

From no perspective, recent or ancient, moral or practical, literal or fantastic does he have any leg to stand on with these arguments or as they relate to any sort of social structure
>>
>>77377464

Congrats you've discovered horseshoe theory.
>>
>>77376671
Does he actually say that? I don't want to give him views
>>
File: Bill Nye 5.jpg (209 KB, 757x567) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye 5.jpg
209 KB, 757x567
>>77378067
>>77377464
>>77377252
>>77376808

John Green is a pissbaby, but you don't need to politicize his failings.
>>
>>77378096
but male rape doesn't exist ;]
>>
>>77378214
Why not when he shoehorns his political opinions into everything?
>>
>>77378198
Yep he said that. He also said Alexander the Great wasn't really great and was on par culturally with Kim Kardashian

Yes really
>>
>>77378261
Culturally on par with Snookie, actually
>>
>>77378067

>comparing physical and/or emotional intimacy with other individual human beings to switching one's preferred breakfast cereal

is he some sort of psychopath?
>>
>>77376808

Oh look, another conservatard making thin excuses to remain a sociopath.
>>
File: 1.png (17 KB, 239x200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
17 KB, 239x200
>>77378261
>Alexander the Great
>on par culturally with Kim Kardashian
>>
holy fuck /pol/ really came out in full force today.

nobody wants to fucking discuss the video (even though it's kind of stupid for obvious reasons; it's fiction) and instead wants to whine at 'le libtards'
>>
>>77378261

I agree but I have a very high opinion of Kim K
>>
>>77378437
No you don't.
>>
>>77378400
>>77378261
>>77378291

Kind of missing the entire context, but whatever.

It's essentially the argument that history is a product of social, economic and political forces; individuals are much more so products of circumstance than they are actual actors that institute widespread change through sheer force of will. Essentially, if it wasn't Alexander (or any other particularly important historical figure) it would have been someone else, some other time.

It's an interesting notion that has a lot of merit in historiographic discussion. But it seems nobody actually cares and just wants to shit on John Green.
>>
>>77378408
What else is there to talk about it? We already covered that he knows jack about superheroes besides the movies and is only using them to push an agenda
>>
>>77378408
he got it wrong, it was refuted in the first posts, now there's nothing to talk about.
>>
>>77378520

then I guess i have a low standard of Alex the Great

>>77378528

Great Man theory a shit
>>
File: 1439685914466.gif (885 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1439685914466.gif
885 KB, 375x304
>>77378408
>>
File: 1433801852924.png (268 KB, 510x525) Image search: [Google]
1433801852924.png
268 KB, 510x525
>>77378408
Everything John Green does is the result of him being a retarded progressive. There's nothing else to discuss about him.
>>
>>77378214
>pissbaby
You can use real insults here, anon. Or would that be problematic?
>>
>>77378096
>tfw a sexy sea goddess will never kidnap, rape and manipulate you in her undersea sex dungeon
>>
>>77377817

He made no statement to that effect in his post
>>
>>77376669
this i hate this guys everything and i certainly don't want to give him a view
>>
>>77378299
Hahahahaha
>>
>>77378067

Yet he's accomplished more and enjoyed far more success than you ever will
>>
File: 1441653679457.jpg (26 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1441653679457.jpg
26 KB, 443x332
>>77378740
There's a million people who you disagree with politically that are more successful than you'll ever be. What's your point?
>>
>>77378299
If you give to charity you are either an uncaring fool, or an uncaring ignorant fool. You don't know where your money goes, to whom, or what is done with it when the money gets to where or whom it needs to get to.

If you want to make an actual difference, you volunteer for a charity, or take your money directly to the people that need it and you spend it on them. You make a paper trail so you can follow your money to make sure it doesn't line some accountant's syphoning pockets.
>>
>>77378740
what kind of point is that suppose to make?
>>
>>77378846
John's just venting, don't mind him
>>
>>77378528
>It's an interesting notion that has a lot of merit in historiographic discussion
No it isn't, it's a tautological queef that history is made by the people who make history

His metaphor isn't even right, Alexander wouldn't be snooki, he'd be the plumber at the door, but not even green would make the argument that you'd fuck any plumber

The argument is not only stupid from the get go, he uses it to breeze over one of the most important east-west interactions of history, because instead of teaching history he's trying to make a point that only retards would think is in any way valuable
>>
>>77378677
Why live

>>77378740
So have like 6 billion other people
>>
>>77378067
You don't get aids from Apple Jacks John... You can't rape Frosted Flakes.
>>
>>77378740
I like how you use semantically relative and abstract concepts to protect yourself from criticism, Johnny.
>>
File: yare yare.png (204 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
yare yare.png
204 KB, 358x310
>>77378992
This

Also
>tautological queef
That made me laugh harder than it should have.
>>
>>77378292
>physical and/or emotional intimacy with other individual human beings

There are people that still believe Loveâ„¢ is a thing? I had thought we had left the Victorian era already.
>>
File: 1445536650097.jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445536650097.jpg
71 KB, 800x600
>>77379249
You're quite red pilled, m'lord.
>>
>>77379045
I've said it a thousand times but if he wants to use cereal as a metaphor, then the counter is "would you want to eat a box of cereal after 37 people perviously reached in to grab handfuls from the box with some of them having not washed their hands after using the bathroom".
>>
>>77377464
Their concern is Oppression Olympics. It's that simple. It's why they'll complain about "misogyny" from white males while ignoring everything in islam.
>>
someone explain why alexander the great is important because america schools are like "he conquered a bunch, then died and fucked up his line of succession so generals divided it all up/fought over it all"
>>
>>77379624
I'm surprised people here are so picky about what they eat when they've never eaten anything in their whole life
>>
>>77379663
He conquered a bunch and found out where a bunch of shit was and gathered a bunch of information and brought it to cities and scholars and found out where a bunch more shit was and facilitated trade as far east as india and set the foundation for every interaction between every place from the mediterranian to south east asia and also the roman empire and he also talked mad shit about sparta
>>
>>77377817
All at once?
>>
>>77379753
also he destroyed the persian empire
>>
>>77378096
You also gotta remember Odysseus was in a war for, what, 20 years? Dude has some PTSD. It's why he immediately kills everyone on the first island he lands on and takes the Cyclops' sheep. And in Greek culture the guests abusing Odysseus' home were suppose to be a perversion of hospitality. Penelope did nothing wrong, but she still needed her son to kick them out, at least legally.

There's a lot of pathos in it that you don't get if you don't know shit about Greek culture.

>>77376671
I always fucking hate the thought bubble in his videos because they have nothing to do with the topic at hand.
>>
File: Cap.png (332 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Cap.png
332 KB, 480x360
>>77379684
But if they haven't eaten anything in their whole lives, wouldn't they have starved to d--

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.
>>
File: 1335410182193.jpg (56 KB, 471x543) Image search: [Google]
1335410182193.jpg
56 KB, 471x543
/his/ here.

Please die.

Also, I have to adore how someone so anti-eurocentrist can be so Euro-bigoted.

Applying concepts like Patriarchy and Racism , which are both 19th century ideas, to ancient cultures is incredibly biased.
>>
File: Really....gif (316 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
Really....gif
316 KB, 500x286
>>77378793

...so it's better for you to go give a few homeless people sandwiches with your money than to pool it with other people to fund the creation and operation of soup kitchens and homeless shelters?

>You make a paper trail so you can follow your money to make sure it doesn't line some accountant's syphoning pockets.

You know there are ways to see if a charity is accredited right?
>>
File: batman_by_b1nd1.jpg (261 KB, 1439x498) Image search: [Google]
batman_by_b1nd1.jpg
261 KB, 1439x498
>>
>>77376888
I really miss the whole philanthropic part of Bruce. Now it only ever gets a passing mention.
>>
>>77379893

Lots of accredited charities are full of shit.
>>
>>77379658

Except I hear feminists complain about oppression of women in Islamic countries all the time. They just flip flop when white cis males criticize these countries from their point of view. It's okay to undermine traditional Islamic cultures or to challenge adversity under Oriental despots and spread one's own democratic values if you're a brown skinned woman, but if you're a white cis male with the same apparent agenda, you're sexist, racist, imperialist patriarchal scum. There are plenty of liberals who believe we need to inject Iran, for instance, with a healthier dose of feminism. The difference is that the neo-cons often have a first instinct to go to war, which allows liberals to stand higher on the moral pedestal. Just because they occasionally prop up some gay, transgender, other kin communist muslim doesn't mean they give a shit about protecting traditional muslim cultures. Conservatives have their own share of "house Muslims/Arabs" as well.
>>
>>77379684
And despite those zero standards you're still famished. It must suck when your potential eating partners have their own standards that drive them away from you. It must be that shitty aroma you visibly effuse.
>>
>>77378299
Did you never play The Sims? The criminal career path usually starts with non-profit. Hell, most non-profits in real life are still run like a business.
>>
>>77379893
>other people told me a thing is legit, so it has to be legit!
I tip my ellipsis to you, anon.
>>
>>77379847
>Penelope did nothing wrong
More than that, she did everything right, Penelope was a fucking champ

Green also whines that Odysseus kills his wife's handmaidens when he returns, but they betrayed Penelope at every step, so much so that they ended up ratting her out about her weaving at the end; they weren't just complicit in the usurping of his kingdom, they were trying to facilitate it because they wanted to be queens too and they were all dick drunk assholes
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, I admit I'm not a huge Batman follower, but doesn't Bruce pump his money into Gotham on top of doing the Bat shit? I always assumed his money went two places
>Gotham/charities
>Bat antics
>>
>>77379983
>Except I hear feminists complain about oppression of women in Islamic countries all the time
Then those are decent feminists. The typical feminist is merely an opportunistic predator who is trying to twist a situation to her advantage. The altruism of feminism is merely a veneer to mask true intent, which is entirely selfish and has no real "equality" in mind.
>>
>>77379989
>And despite those zero standards you're still famished
I get by okay

Trust me son, once you have sex with a lady a great big world is gonna open up for you, and you're gonna be comfortable enough to not be so scared all the time
>>
>>77380113
Absolutely, the "Bruce Wayne throws a charity ball for ____ when [insert villain here] interrupts" is a classic Batman story setup.
>>
>>77375069
>Batman is problematic
everything is shit if you look closely enough
you just have to sort through the shit slathered masses to find something you care enough about to not care about the overall filth covering it

Are you happy John Green?
Are you finally happy?

Or Hank, I forget and I stopped paying attention to them years ago
>>
>>77379983
It's the context that makes the difference, you realize right? An Muslim woman criticizing what she considers patriarchal in Islam has more weight than a Christian male criticizing Islam because the former was raised in the culture she is criticizing.
>>
>>77380113
Even in the movies, which is all he references, wayne produces all sorts of charitable shit

In the third movie they talk about how he's been financially responsible for all the orphans in the city
>>
File: 1358218715688.png (209 KB, 327x353) Image search: [Google]
1358218715688.png
209 KB, 327x353
>>77380032
What do you want? Do you want them to pinky promise to not steal your money? Do you keep your money in a dufflebag under your bed instead of a bank too?
>>
>>77380138
You look emaciated. It's because eating shit isn't at all nutritious.

You are setting a poor example to everyone in this thread, daddy.
>>
>crime is caused by _____
Nigga crime is caused by a writer writing about a man in a costume punching people. Yeah, in real life putting on a bat costume and going after other grown men in costume is fucking retarded but shockingly it's not real life. Also how is Catwoman more heroic? Every argument he aims at Bruce could be aimed at her. Why bother with the cat costume at all?
>>
>>77380207
Ooh call me daddy again baby and get that ass over here
>>
>>77380216
>Catwoman more heroic?
Does he actually say this

That's a fuckin hoot
>>
>>77380162
John Green is the Liberal Arts major.

Hank Green is the cool chemist.
>>
>>77379893
Not that anon, but a better way of looking at it would be to research before you donate. A LOT of popular, big name charities are full of shit and an embarrassing percentage of donations actually goes where it is supposed to.
>>
>>77375069
No, he is not right, OP.
>>
He sounds like one of those people that never grew out of the white knight phase and began to think for themselves. Those people like most modern feminists are closer to evil than good, they represent a really twisted faction that we've allowed to fester for far too long.
>>
>>77380202
>What do you want? Do you want them to pinky promise to not steal your money?
Why do you have to turn this into a false dilemma? Why do you people readily accept unscrupulous behavior if everyone is exhibiting it?
>>
>>77380273
>He sounds like one of those people that never grew out of the white knight phase and began to think for themselves
I think he thinks for himself, he just comes up with shitty conclusions and basis his evidence on those conclusions like most people

He's not a special type of bad, he's just not good
>>
File: tumblrian islam.jpg (249 KB, 821x767) Image search: [Google]
tumblrian islam.jpg
249 KB, 821x767
>>77379983
Feminists will object to the oppression of women in Islamic countries, sure, but SJWs, who go and invent a new type of minority every day or so, will fight tooth and nail to defend any "PoC" culture no matter what.
>>
>>77380312
He doesn't think for himself. He thinks what he was taught to, because he's a good little white boy.

People aren't being taught HOW to think, they're being taught WHAT to think. There will be those that see through this and won't get enraptured by it, but there will be those that do. Green is an example of this.

Unfortunately the ones that can think for themselves will ultimately become society's fringe, and the ones who parrot the latest trendy dogma will generally go further because they are permitted to by the rest of society who also think this way.
>>
>>77380308

I'm well aware that some charities (even well known ones) are sketchy as hell.

What I'm saying is that there are entire organizations based around going into these charities and turning everything upside down to see if they are doing anything sketchy with the money. They are built around being transparent themselves and almost all of their evaluations are open to the public to look over.

Saying that "well they are probably in on it" is about a tin-foil-hat as you can get.

If you want to use your money to help others do a bit of research and find the best way of helping as many people as you can in the most efficient way.
>>
>>77380421
Not that anon, but I disagree. At least about the part that thinkers will become fringe. I honestly can't see this SJW-popular-mindset continuing for too long. In the long run it will shoot everyone in the foot. Quickly. Unless SJWs plan on taking over the world, it won't work for more than a popular trend
>>
>>77380421
>Unfortunately the ones that can think for themselves will ultimately become society's fringe
Yelling at niggers and jews on the internet isn't exactly the enlightenment
>>
>>77380484
It's basically the liberal answer to the tea party, so I expect it'll work about as well
>>
>>77380484
Hopefully the trend will end soon, I'm sick of this bullshit
>>
>>77380522

So incredibly in local politics?
>>
>>77380484
>nless SJWs plan on taking over the world, it won't work for more than a popular trend
Well, I'd argue that considering popular opinion is being guided by the media, that new/reformed legislation is reflecting this trend, and that kids/young adults are respectively being taught this in school and college they will eventually grow up to become our leaders and thinkers, we're in for a bumpy ride, and it's gonna be a long one.
>>
I didn't even make it a minute into it. How am I supposed to pay attention when the sound is randomly panning from side to side because he keeps moving from side to side mid-thought for no good reason. Why would you make a video like that? How is someone expected to focus on what you're saying?
>>
>>77380493
There exists middle ground between tumblr and stormfront.
>>
File: o06pg4[1].jpg (71 KB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
o06pg4[1].jpg
71 KB, 600x678
>>77380484
Crossboarder here, what was /co/'s opinion on what happened with pic related? I often hear people say that it was just the artist's choice.
>>
>>77380564
They work more at targeting corporate interests rather than government interests, desu.
>>
>>77380597
I like the pic, DC made a business decision to pull it, which is fine, then threw the artist under the bus completely, which is not fine, what the fuck DC

Overall a much less stupid controversy than spiderwoman's great ass
>>
>>77380564
Pretty much

People who are enthusiastic and self righteous will get out the vote
>>
>>77380670
Not that anon, but
>DC made a business decision to pull it
But it was a variant cover. Also, I think that that was the whole problem, that it was a business decision to remove something Essjaydubs saw as problematic to pander to people who don't read comics.
>>
>>77380138
>>77380222
>>77380207

You guys are both enormous losers.
>>
>>77380484
>Unless SJWs plan on taking over the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

They've come this far and are getting worse every day.
>>
>>77380116
Then those are decent feminists

Not necessarily. If anything, they can be even worse because they passively accept the neo-con warmongering against other countries while pretending to care about what Muslims want for themselves

>>77380163

Context is important. But there's a difference in letting Muslim women express their own feelings on what needs to change in their circumstances and an outsider cherry picking those Muslim women to speak at their venues while ignoring actual data and facts.

A good example is Saudi Arabia, where according to some polls, there are more men who support greater rights for women than the women themselves. The typical feminist tactic here is say "oh, well the people who did the survey were men," or to say "well, we accept the data, but obviously the women are brainwashed," and so they find the one, Western born or educated Saudi Arabian women's rights activists who will say how much women in Saudi Arabia need feminism or want what their organization is offering, despite the fact that most Saudi Arabian women probably don't know who she or her organization is, or even what the word "feminism" entails and are more concerned about their daughters not becoming sluts and marrying a good man and their sons becoming engineers. Meanwhile, Fox News finds Gregory B. Jamal (born Muhammad ibn Hanif al-something or other) who found Jesus Christ and "rejected Allah the moon god" in 2007 (even though Arab Christians believe Jesus IS Allah) and now goes on tv to talk about how much the Islamic world needs Christ and American crony capitalism and also now tours American churches with Billy Graham or whoever the fuck to promote his new book about his conversion experience.

>>77380322

A distinction should be made between "traditional feminists" and SJW's, but the latter just seem more immature and inconsistent, while the former seem to just be more clever while still fairly ignorant.

it's just all fucked up at the end of the day
>>
>>77380809
>Pursuant to the Articles of Confederation
nigga what. That shit hasn't been a thing in over 2 centuries.
>>
>>77380751
Yeah, but it would have displayed next to the comic, which is a lighthearted romp of a batgirl comic

It's understandable from a this is not really what we want to associate our comic with angle, despite how good the artwork is

The problem is they didn't say that though, they framed it as though everything was the artist's fault and now he's taking it back, as though he has that kind of power in any capacity

In terms of not reading comics, I doubt the people whining on either side read that comic, but the one's calling foul play on getting the cover withdrawn aren't the target audience for the book either, so at best I'd say that's a wash
>>
>>77380597
proof that comics are not art

a real artist would have defended their work
>>
>>77378067
Isn't it more like not wanting to eat out of a bowl that 48 people have eaten out of?
>>
>>77380770
Get over here and finger my butthole you chubby little cubby
>>
>>77380872
Do you live in india or something
>>
>>77380872
More like not wanting to eat from a box of Cheerios that everyone has stuck their penis in.
>>
>>77380869

dude it was an alternate promotional cover for a big 2 comic about a girl version of the most popular hero with the company's most popular villain. it was never art.
>>
>>77380872
So, you never go to restaurants?
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.