[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are many webcomic authors so eccentric?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Mind is a blank.png (1 MB, 1182x555) Image search: [Google]
Mind is a blank.png
1 MB, 1182x555
Why are many webcomic authors so eccentric?
>>
Because bags of human trash like yourself give them attention.
>>
>>77367214
>Why are many webcomic authors so eccentric?
Because so many of them are massively egocentric.
>>
Because there's no filter on who can be a webcomic author at all. It's the ultimate logical conclusion of the concept of independent publishing and that means any crazy can get their work out there.
They also don't have editors or PR managers to slap them on the hands when they fuck up.
>>
>>77367214
Literally who is this nobody?

OP, your post is the equivalent of posting some random tumblr crazy's blog and asking why all bloggers are insane.
>>
>>77367214
Because they spend more time in front of a computer screen than a human face
>>
>>77367214
Never seen a webcomic that looks even remotely like this.
>>
>>77367658
welcome to the internet, we hope you have a nice time
>>
File: bob.jpg (102 KB, 884x592) Image search: [Google]
bob.jpg
102 KB, 884x592
>>77367214
I'm getting all these crazy damn calls. What're you doing?
>>
File: 1396598274724.jpg (53 KB, 433x455) Image search: [Google]
1396598274724.jpg
53 KB, 433x455
>>77367232
THIS IS THE TRUE ANSWER.

Seek no further for other answers.

You people have done this to yourselves.

What would you have to be, not to highlight artists who have gone off the deep end, for a fleeting mean-spirited thrill?

Smart.

That's what.

You have rewarded bad behavior time and time again, and now you have what you voted for.
>>
>>77367658
>Not know who Christian Weston Chandler is
>>
>>77367777
I envy people who don't. What benefit do I get from knowing?

I like this planet, you get off.
>>
>imagined that with age and experience Chris might start drawing himself more accurately
>His image of himself as a svelte, attractive woman is more delusional than ever
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.