[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
story thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: the_hands_resist_him_1_.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2400) Image search: [Google]
the_hands_resist_him_1_.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2400
Comic story thread: post plots/settings give your thoughts on others, ill start. Twist on the stereotypical haunted house. Guy moves to a new house to get away from his past, only to find its occupied by a ghost. Stubbornly refuses to be haunted and tries to teach himself black magic to harrass the ghost into leaving. The conflict between the two characters escalates into a battle of wills followed by occult hijinks. Eventually both characters become sympathetic to each other's situation.
>>
File: 1447106441778.jpg (78 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1447106441778.jpg
78 KB, 583x583
Great story, OP.
>>
File: y.jpg (41 KB, 472x507) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
41 KB, 472x507
>>77365622
Thanks! (I'm assuming you're not sarcastic) I feel like the idea has been done before though, I just don't know where
>>
Fantasy setting where main character is a baby dragon. He meets a boy adventurer and they go on adventures and shit together, wandering the world, righting wrongs, and growing big and strong.

Then, one day they meet the evil tyrant who rules the land, a killer sheep-man with bloodstained wool from all the heroes he killed. When they defeat him, the boy wakes up. It was all a dream, except the main character, the dragon, was a dream. That's some M Night Shymalan twist, right?
>>
>>77367012
Sounds neat, would need a good artist to pull of though
>>
>>77365503
Is this a plot thread?
>>
File: colo_persos_bebete6.jpg (1 MB, 1533x1527) Image search: [Google]
colo_persos_bebete6.jpg
1 MB, 1533x1527
>>77365503
Here is a cartoon plot I've started working on

>Title :
THE WAY BACK HOME (translated from the original French title « ON RENTRE ! »
>Genre:
Sci-fi, adventure, comedy.
>Plot :
Take a guess: What do two simple everyday children, a giant extraterrestrial insect and a Chinese astronaut got in common? They will all be part of the upcoming deep-space adventure “The way back home”.

Meet Jules and Julie, two 10 years-old siblings addicted to television shows and laying around, as they are sent to spend the summer holidays with their grandparents in the countryside. One night, while the kids are home alone, aliens land in to discover the region. As they won’t leave our beautiful planet empty-handed, the aliens choose to bring back with them a very special souvenir: The children.

Julie and Jules find themselves locked up in a kind of Zoo on another planet. There, visitors from all parts of the galaxy keep flowing to come see for the first time what a Human look like. While all hope seems lost the children manage to escape from their jail. With the help of a strange alien tramp and many more characters, they will cross the Milky Way with a single goal in sight: Reaching Earth to come back home.

Alas, the way is yet long and many dangers await the siblings. From clueless millennial children, Jules and Julie will become responsible self-reliant individuals through hardships and survival. They will also have to find ways to overpass the barrier of communication in a world where human languages are still unheard of, if not downright the ability to speak. This unwanted journey will change definitely the two children, making them stronger both physically and emotionally.

Want to know more? Check out the characters list and the 20 episodes in the following pastebin:
>http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
Let the adventure begin.

Bonus, the main theme of the series:
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s10e2jRpPS1L
>>
>>77369476
Sure
>>
not the best way to start a plot/writefag thread anon
also you forgot the kara picture

but nice story m8y

>>77367012
make it so the boy finds a dragon egg or something and the bad guy is something related to the kid or a alien

>>77370022
ah shiet anon, looks neato as fug
hope you get luck and someday we can see it
>>
I wanna see more romance stories centered around the male perspective.
>>
>>77370981
like what does the guy feel during the relationship, or the guy trying to get the girl?

because i had planned a story were the guy must find a mysterious girl that he felt in love with but was not able to confess his feelings during the mage
he later needs to search for her not only on his home town, but also the entire region only to find out that she is from another dimension and he must find a way to get with her
why? because love finds a way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
>>
File: 1434349439342.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1434349439342.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>>77370926
Thanks m8! I'm new to /co/ and I mostly lurk so I haven't made a lot of threads before. Pick unrelated
>>
i just made a really likeable character and made her be a little bit better that the protagonist

but needed to make her job and maybe get killed on the first real fight

did i do wrong?
>>
File: Poster6_2.jpg (623 KB, 1483x2103) Image search: [Google]
Poster6_2.jpg
623 KB, 1483x2103
>>77370926
Thank you, maybe I'll post again when progress is done
>>
>>77372257
are you doing it by yourself or with help of others?
>>
>>77372334
By myself, its more a passtime than a real work for the moment. But I hope I could bring it to air on TV some day
>>
File: Bus2_2.jpg (769 KB, 2478x1672) Image search: [Google]
Bus2_2.jpg
769 KB, 2478x1672
>>77372388
forgot pic
>>
bump
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.