[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Walking Dead Cast as... Infamo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: jdm.png (470 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
jdm.png
470 KB, 620x420
>Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins Walking Dead Cast as... Infamous Villain Negan!

http://tvline.com/2015/11/10/the-walking-dead-jeffrey-dean-morgan-cast-negan-season-6/

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
...shit i might actually watch again.
>>
>>77365251
Glenn is kill
>>
holy fuck

that's pretty perfect casting actually. still not sure if they're gonna do the character justice, but if they fail now it's not gonna be because they cast the wrong person.
>>
>>77365265
This season is great, mate.

It has Morgan in it. I've been waiting six seasons for this shit.
>>
File: o_19biglar81bj06741mo21m0ioa31b.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
o_19biglar81bj06741mo21m0ioa31b.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Imagine Rick and him
>>
>>77365374
That 90 minute episode focusing on how Morgan came to be the awesome technical pacifist he is now was great. And yeah, it's nice to finally have him as a regular. A few seasons late, but the way they've got him now almost makes up for it.
>>
>>77365374
>>77365461
Fuck, now I gotta watch Season 5 so I can watch 6.
>>
Negan is a character straight out of a Tarantino film every time he appears the whole tone of the comics change
>>
>>77366013
can someone redpill me on this character? I haven't been reading TWD in a very long time.
>>
File: B9QE8ZiIgAAxJnc.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
B9QE8ZiIgAAxJnc.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>77366013

Negan is easily the best character in the comic, and the show's been as good as ever now that they're in Alexandria. I'm just a little worried about whether they drag out the war a little too long. Maybe finish off the herd storyline at the half-season break with Carl losing his eye in the half-season finale and introduce Hilltop and the Kingdom in the second half, finishing with Negan in the end.

Who's hyped for King Ezekiel?
>>
>>77367147
Yeah, I expect the fall of Alexandria to last up to the midseason finale, then the second half will start out with an episode or two of them rebuilding, healing, and fortifying Alexandria. Then they meet Jesus, find out there's more than just their settlement in the area, visit Hilltop, kill some Saviors, and in the end Negan shows up and kills someone important.

The Kingdom probably won't be mentioned or seen until next season. They only visited the Kingdom to get Ezekiel's assistance with taking down Negan.
>>
>>77367147
>That image
Is that Lee's VA?
>>
>>77367310

Yep. Apparently they modeled King Ezekiel after him, which makes him the easiest casting decision ever.
>>
>>77367331
Oh fuck I'm so excited
>>
>>77365251
Legit casting choice.
>>
>>77367147
Who is King Ezekiel? Is he good or bad?
>>
>>77367407
He had a town that was basically formed to model medieval times. All his subjects wear knight outfits and he's the king of the place with a giant tiger.
>>
>>77367407

King Ezekiel is the leader of the Kingdom, a separate settlement from Alexandria and Hilltop. He was an animal keeper at the DC zoo prior to the outbreak, and saved a Bengal tiger from her enclosure. Seeing as how he was walking around with a tamed tiger, he soon got followers and introduced himself to them as King Ezekiel.

This then grew to the Kingdom, which was watched over by guards who dressed up as knights.

When the world ends, you can either fall victim to a messiah complex like Rick, you can become an evil motherfucker like the Governor and Negan, or you can become awesome. That's King Ezekiel.
>>
>>77367432
>>77367461
Thats rad as fuck. Will the show play him as the villain because he's not Rick?
>>
>>77367608
No idea, I'm actually really interested to see where they'll take the whole idea of multiple communities, rebuilding society, etc in the show.
>>
>>77365251
Well, shit. I may actually have to start watching again then.
>>
>>77367608
There will probably be some tension initially because Rick still doesn't immediately trust people, and with all Ezekiel's eccentricities he doesn't seem like the most trustworthy guy anyway, but I don't imagine they'll make him out to be an outright antagonist.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.