[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: veggietales1.jpg (26 KB, 302x316) Image search: [Google]
veggietales1.jpg
26 KB, 302x316
What went?
>>
>>77357916
Things went a bit wonky when Big idea was bought out. They've gotten better since then. the Netflix series is actually pretty god, probably because Mike Nelson and Doug Tennapel are working on it.
>>
>>77358135
Wait, THAT Mike Nelson?!
>>
>>77358312
The one you're used to seeing in a blue jumpsuit, yeah. He's always been invested into Veggietales a good bit, and is a pretty devout Christian.
>>
File: f4t0U.jpg (29 KB, 304x464) Image search: [Google]
f4t0U.jpg
29 KB, 304x464
Not really a fan of the new designs, but LarryBoy looks pretty cool.
>>
I feel like this series borders on parody, the type of thing that would show up in a Mike judge show where a group of uncool conservative adults would try and make a cartoon to undevil their kids.

>we'll make us a cartoon to beat them homojewsicles in hollywierd
>it'll be all about the Jesus but we'll just sneak it in at the end so the youths'll think they just watched some Tom n Jerry
>and we'll make em vegetables so mikey will eat his dang broccli
>>
>>77358135
>tennapel and nelson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTjEzOKdmAY
>>
>>77359426
I don't think broccoli has ever shown up in VT, actually.
>>
>>77357916
That Jonah and the Whale movie broke the studio. They used to animate out of a mall in a Chicago suburb.
>>
>>77359426
I'm pretty sure this was an episode of Aqua Teen.
>>
>>77358360
Someone said in a thread yesterday that Nelson went SJW and never bothered to elaborate.
>>
>>77359426
>Hollywood
>not full of homosexual jews

Look what they did to Jon Travolta. Regardless, Veggie Tales was always more clever than fedoras give it credit for.
>>
>>77362139
as a fedora, i always had a weird fondness for veggie tales as a kid. not really sure why.
>>
>>77358430
The new designs are pretty much the same ones, but with colored irises, though...aren't they?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.