[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE GOOD DINOSAUR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: good-dinosaur-poster.jpg (1 MB, 1523x2182) Image search: [Google]
good-dinosaur-poster.jpg
1 MB, 1523x2182
how much RT/IMDB/Metacritic score will it get? will it likely beat Inside Out's score?
>>
>>77339690
Lets be honest, this movie was designed for toy sales. It's a kid with a cute dinosaur! The dino's neck and head are literally shaped like a sock puppet. It won't matter how the movie does in theaters, because the real money will come from Santa.
>>
>>77339887
This
>>
>>77339690
>will it likely beat Inside Out's score?
>98%
unlikely
>>
>>77339887
>Lets be honest, this movie was designed for toy sales.

Oh, you mean like nearly every Disney movie ever made?
>>
Let's not forget Pixar also made Cars, so this is fully capable of being the terrible movie it looks like it's gonna be.
>>
>>77343723

And don't forget that this film also has gone through some of the director/producer swaps that also gave us Brave...
>>
No, but maybe i'm gonna enjoy it more than inside out
>>
FYI, it's a mess story wise and being set up to fail. Where is all the promo?
>>
>>77343920
And Ratatouille. What's your point?
>>
>>77344552
It went through multiple directors (and entire casts) very late in the game. It has problems.
>>
File: please_kill_me_it_hurts_to_live.png (337 KB, 782x768) Image search: [Google]
please_kill_me_it_hurts_to_live.png
337 KB, 782x768
>>
>>77344605
So do a lot of movies, it's not uncommon
>>
>>77339690
Looks like another "meh" - the movie. Looks like its just another "goofy animal character(s) try to help a child get from point A to point B". Trailer did not imply there is any difference to Ice Age or Brother Bear. Looks like the same movie all over again. And the character designs are so forgettable its almost impressive. I don't see a single reason why I should watch this movie.
>>
>>77346537
It's common for movies like that to end up bad.
>>
Since it's another Pixar movie that shat itself mid-production, we should really compare it to Brave

and I guess Ratatouille, but Brad Bird really saved that one
>>
All the dinosaur designs so far range from meh to terrible.
>>
>>77345728

Why do I feel like I want to punch that dinosaur? I've never seen a trailer or anything and I imagine he has the most annoying voice ever.
>>
>>77347641
His voice reminds me of Arthur's
>>
The character and dinosaur designs doesn't appeal to me they look lame.

the animation looks superb but for now it's in my "just torrent this" list
>>
>>77345728
>keep on truckin'
>>
>>77339690
I dunno, I was just confused as to why there's a bunch of semi-realistic dinosaurs and then the fucking Sinclair Oil logo
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.