[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weekend /co/ creation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87
File: 1446313702941.png (334 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446313702941.png
334 KB, 1600x1200
Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_/co/nservatory_Wiki

Doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b_kW_QkFSAeCjGVP51kVG6J10gR8YLStcNpzPh-ARC0/edit

Last weekend's thread:
https://desustorage.org/co/thread/77119593/
>>
File: 1446663296849.jpg (77 KB, 759x1075) Image search: [Google]
1446663296849.jpg
77 KB, 759x1075
Last Weekend's thread:

-It was Halloween and there were at least some new Halloween themed pics (there wasn't much else to choose from in the way of new pics to start this thread with)
-Space logs on a ghost ship, in space.
-Those 4 season girls keep getting talked about, but it still feels like we're doing donuts with them.
-Something about the Victorian lady in fairy land... again. Still no real content with that.
-Indra Thunder: blue or purple/gold color scheme?
-Golden Girl continues to be a semi-hot topic with more script and character ideas.

There was also a Hazel thread which seems to have died last night, so some of that might show up in this thread.
>>
File: 1392513504170.png (54 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1392513504170.png
54 KB, 600x800
Personally I like this variant on his look.
>>
>>77293797
>-Golden Girl continues to be a semi-hot topic with more script and character ideas.
I've been giving some thought to Iris's last name. When I suggested Lodell, someone mentioned that the gold connection was kind of a stretch, and I have to admit I'm not 100% satisfied with it myself. So I've got a couple of possible alternates, if anyone else feels it's necessary to change it:

>Sanning
According to Google Translate, it's Swedish for "truth," so her full name could refer to how she sees the truth about Audrey.
>Argon
Referring, of course, to the Argonauts and their search for the Golden Fleece.

Leaning towards Argon, myself.
>>
>>77295014
I like the purple/blue more than purple/gold.
>>
>>77293797
>-Those 4 season girls keep getting talked about, but it still feels like we're doing donuts with them.

I really think we need to address the cultural insensitivity of the Chinese girl. We really shouldn't treat her own native culture so dismissively, especially when she's instead latching onto a culture so tied to cultural and racial supremacy.
>>
>>77295203
Sanning feels like the better play over all, but if she's only able to see through GG's facade then Argon would be better.

>>77295521
That sounds like the least interesting thing possible to discuss and it would be easier to just make her some Asian girl who was born in Britbongland rather than push for something that would have no real baring on the story other than to shoe in some kind of alternative agenda.

It's supposed to be about magical girls granted powers by old Brtibongland deities who lost all their followers, and this line of thought you propose only takes it further from that.
>>
>>77295700
>Sanning feels like the better play over all, but if she's only able to see through GG's facade then Argon would be better.
I would think it's either that she only sees through GG's identity or that she just fixates on GG because of how glaringly obvious it is to her.
>>
>>77295700
I just feel that her distancing herself from an already marginalized culture is problematic.
>>
>>77295787
So she wouldn't notice Billy's Clark Kenting disguise?

>>77295896
Figure out a way for it to actually be relevant to a story then.

Right now a lot of the stuff said about the girls don't have much, if any, presence in the proposed stories about them.
Bogging it down with an identity crisis as a character trait rather than a plot element would just make them that much more less appealing to work with.
>>
>>77296056
>So she wouldn't notice Billy's Clark Kenting disguise?
Possibly. It might help if she has a blindspot, like Billy's inability to realize Audrey and GG are the same person.

Interacting with Billy is an absolute must, though. It would drive Iris up the wall when not even the only other person who notices Audrey's chest believes her.
>>
>>77296142
Billy would think Iris is some kind of pervert talking about things like that shy away or would he legitimately be confused by the words coming out of her mouth?

Or would some of the words sound kind of muffled to him instead of redacted like they do to everyone else, leading to greater suspicion about the strange rules of the world they live in?
>>
>>77296240
Legitimately confused. It's funnier that way, like the Captain Amazing discussion in Mystery Men.
>>
Hey guys I've never really looked at one of these threads, what goes on here?
>>
>>77296324
We make up characters and plots for comics we'd like to see or comics other anons are already making.

>>77296285
I don't think I'm familiar with that example.
>>
>>77296446
>I don't think I'm familiar with that example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F4759XtejU
>>
>>77296056
>Figure out a way for it to actually be relevant to a story then.
It's not about it being relevant to a story. It's about her taking pride in her own marginalized culture.
>>
>>77296446

Oh, perfect, this is just what I've been looking for. I've been working on a handful of stories, but my favourite one that I'm working on is about ghosts and the afterlife.
>>
>>77296891

It occurred to me that I maybe should've actually said something about the story/main character/setting/etc.

Hell isn't at all the "fire and brimstone" thing people usually think of it as, it's actually just a "layer" below the world of the living. It looks exactly like Earth, except everything is tinged a little more blue. You know how in movies there's a lot of orange/blue contrast? Earth is the orange, Hell is the blue, if that makes sense.

When a person dies, their soul wakes up four days later in the exact position and location they died in with no memory except for a name (and basic skills like how to speak their native language, reading/writing, etc). The main character, Dustin Bell, wakes up on his back in an alleyway feeling like he can't breathe. A very tall (like ten feet) figure tells him to stand up, and then leaves. Dustin realizes he doesn't need to breathe because he literally can't, and after getting his bearings, another guy comes along and introduces himself as Casey Gonzales, a Reaper. Casey tells Dustin that he is dead and now a ghost, but not to freak out because that's normal and not too bad.

Casey takes Dustin back to the Reaper HQ in Mortimer Bay (a fictional Canadian coastal city) and introduces him to his boss, the Grim Reaper. Grim drafts Dustin, telling him there's a shortage of Reapers in her jurisdiction and she needs all the help she can get.

I think I'm just about at the character limit so I'll continue this in another post.
>>
>>77296553
I see.

So she'd just assume Billy is an idiot then.
>>
>>77297484
Pretty much. She could spell it out for him in step-by-step detail, and he still wouldn't get it.
>>
>>77297380

I'll have to continue with this after work, but I'd like to know if anyone has any input so far
>>
>>77297941
Well, I was waiting until you finished laying out your idea, but based on only what you've said so far, it sounds like something I've seen at least twice in an anime somewhere.

Is there a greater emphasis on the layers or does it just become about a guy doing the reaper's work?

Do the ghosts try to form societies? Are they able to influence the orange living world from their blue dead world? Is stopping them from having influence on the living world part of the reaper's job?
Do all the dead people ever end up here? Because that's billions more dead people than the ~7 billion currently alive.
>>
>>77298081

I can't respond to this whole post right now but ghosts are reincarnated either when they feel they want to or when they are killed by another ghost, so no, Hell isn't ridiculously overpopulated
>>
>>77297910
This is going to turn into a "Who is on first" situation for them, isn't it?

How do you do a joke like that involving a chest?
>>
>>77298081
>>77299541

Yes, ghosts live in societies just like the living. They can see the living at all times but they appear washed out and translucent/hazy, and are intangible.

Anything that happens to the environment on Earth happens simultaneously on Hell. Any trees that are cut down, any buildings built, etc. On the other hand, any kind of environmental destruction on Hell (part of a building collapsing due to ghosts fighting, for example) happens by coincidence on Earth within 4 days. A truck will crash into a building making the exact same hole in the wall, etc.

I'll be home in about an hour or so to use my laptop. I can't stand using 4chan on my phone.
>>
>>77300878
Does it take an exceptional amount of effort for ghosts to make a change in the scenery?
>>
>>77298081
>>77299541
>>77300878

Ghosts are able to levitate and have mild telekinetic abilities, as well as superhuman endurance and slightly enhanced strength. Reapers on the other hand, are able to fly, have stronger telekinetic abilities, are much stronger, faster, and more durable, and are armed with two apparatuses (although I'm thinking of changing the term to something simpler, like device or tool), one for long range and one for close-quarters combat. The melee apparatus is a simple metal shaft a little over a foot long, about as thick as the average sword handle and textured for grip. It can turn into any bladed melee weapon the Reaper tells it to. When it turns into a weapon, all the features of the weapon are black and somewhat shiny. The ranged apparatus does the same but for, obviously, ranged weapons with some form of firing mechanism, such as bows, crossbows, and guns. It's shaped like a smartphone-sized block of the same black metal with a hole big enough for the Reaper's index finger to fit through.

Reapers have a very loose dress code, consisting of anything with a black hood and whatever else they want as long as it's not indecent. Dustin, for example, wears a black pullover hoodie and maybe a black leather jacket with simple jeans and running shoes. I've been toying with the idea of Reapers having "classes" of a sort, like how police officers are sorted into homicide, traffic, etc, and each "class" of Reaper has somewhat different abilities befitting that job. Spectre, Wraith, Psychopomp, etc. Dustin and Casey are Psychopomps and Grim was as well prior to her promotion to Grim Reaper.

>>77302055

For a regular ghost, they'd have to have either been exceptionally strong in life or extremely angry to have an effect like that, but Reapers don't need to exert nearly as much effort for that to happen, although it's still a lot.
>>
>>77302171

In addition to ghosts and Reapers, there are also revenants and angels. Revenants are ghosts that have completely lost their minds due to some traumatic event or simply not being able to cope with being dead. Ghosts attacked by revenants have a chance of becoming one themselves over time. They're sort of formless monsters with pitch black bodies, a random number of glowing red eyes, long, hooked claws, needle-like teeth in a large canine-like mouth, and no legs.

Angels are sort of the opposite of revenants. Rather than feral beasts, they're a hive mind task force of God, forcibly turning other ghosts into mindless angels as well, giving them armour made of gold-inlaid stone/porcelain and large wings, a mask, and their own form of apparatus made of white metal and gold. Angels, like revenants, infect ghosts they attack and slowly turn them into angels as well.

One of the villains I've come up with is... Fuck, this sounded way less edgy when I first came up with him. His name is Graham Graves, and he used to be a Reaper but is now a serial killer that's been infected by both a revenant and angel, giving him black wings and turning his left arm completely black, the fingers turning into claws. He still has his Reaper apparatus, although it's now accented with gold, and is able to fire purple-ish energy from his left arm. He tortures and kills ghosts to try to draw out the purest part of their souls, hoping that if he consumes enough of them, he'll be cured of his "diseases". Again, seemed way, WAY less edgy when I first came up with it. Although I guess edgy is kinda all right when it's a villain?
>>
>>77302627
It kinda sounds like what Bleach's setup was when it first started.
>>
>>77302887

... You know what, due to how much I fucking loved Bleach when I was younger, I may have subconsciously copied a lot of it.
>>
>>77302922
You might want to focus less on the grim reaper aspect and more the "getting the fuck out of hell" aspect.
>>
>>77303018

Hell isn't really a bad place, though. You "live" forever, or until you decide you want to move on or get killed by someone/thing.
>>
>>77303183
Then it's not really "hell".

What if the long someone is stuck there, the more twisted they get, and the more twisted they get, the more the living world gets changed because of how they're changing the dead world?

Then at least there'd be a some motivation in there for someone to do something.
>>
>>77303351

Yeah, I suppose. But really, "Hell" is just a name. If anything, it's Heaven that's the actual hell. Imagine the real world from The Matrix but with a Mirror's Edge aesthetic. Thousands upon thousands of angels in these pristine white and gold pods waiting to be released to convert ghosts.
>>
>>77303439
I think you would enjoy the webcomic Kill Six Billion Demons if you have not already read it.

It's not like that, but there's a saying in it: "don't wake the angel".
>>
>>77303564

I like the name, and the art looks pretty good. I'll read it after my second shift tonight, thanks.

Fuck, I was going to infodump a little more but I need to get dressed and head out again soon.
>>
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot, a ghost's name isn't the name they had when they were alive. Dustin's living name was Tobias Rivers.
>>
>>77304177
So what are medium like in your setting?

We've never really gone over where ghost go or come from in the shared general /co/verse setting.
>>
anyone got requests to warm myself up on before i get started on some images for bug?
>>
>>77306756
Could you try drawing some space monsters?
Or some of the Cosmic beings in the /co/verse?

Or maybe take a shoot at a law demon made of wings?
>>
File: Darkheart2.png (336 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Darkheart2.png
336 KB, 600x800
>>77306756
A Darkheart?
>>
>>77307109
like who? And tell me about them? Might start up something to talk about.

>>77307113
I'll get on that. Mind telling me about them?
>>
>>77306756

I'm the guy talking about the ghosts and such, mind drawing my main character? I feel weird describing him before you give me an answer.
>>
File: Darkhearts.png (628 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Darkhearts.png
628 KB, 900x1200
>>77307370
The Darkhearts are a cabal of thirteen magic users, a varied collection of wizards, witches, enchanters, sorcerers, warlocks etc.

They created a number of heavily reinforced, enchanted stone golems to use as proxy bodies, and a pocket dimension to preserve their minds that serves as a network connecting to their golems as a means of obtaining immortality. Any of the Darkhearts can assume control of one of their golems from anywhere, even between different planes, since they have a few in the Demon Realms as well.

They came into conflict with Containment, who managed to destroy one of their facilities and collect one of their golems. Rather than fight back, the Darkhearts arranged to provide funding for Containment, installed one of their associates in a managerial position and steered the group away from their work.

When the portal between the demon realms and Earth collapsed, they began working directly with the Post Office to try to fix it. As part of that, one of them is teaching Erin how to use magic so that she can participate in the reconstruction of the portal.
>>
File: 1435027007761.png (481 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1435027007761.png
481 KB, 1200x900
>>77307370
Well how about Belvraik? It's a giant world eating space jellyfish. The other /co/smic Ones are here:
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_/Co%2Fsmic_Ones

The demon Kings are here
http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_12_Demon_Kings

There's still two spots missing.

I was thinking the one made of wings (that I'm proposing) would be sort of like a composite being where each wings could go off independently when something violates whatever demon law it maintains.

>>77307952
I really should continue that story sometime where Erin is off looking for their missing golem that is sophisticated enough to teach her the finer points of the magic.
>>
>>77307952
Do all golems look the same save for the mask or do they change to another look based on the controller?
>>
File: Darkheart3.png (268 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Darkheart3.png
268 KB, 768x1024
>>77308238
They are customizable, based on need, if not necessarily based on user. There are limits to how much one can be changed though, most are rather bulky.
>>
File: 1431222993565.png (195 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1431222993565.png
195 KB, 768x1024
>>77308238
Not that anon, but from what's been drawn, they have a bunch of different models.

This the one tuned to teaching.

I think maybe only one or two of the cabal likes piloting it.
>>
>>77308370
>>77308409
They have special golems for certain tasks, like a much smaller, finely crafted one that can do more delicate magic.
>>
File: Harold Void.jpg (433 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Harold Void.jpg
433 KB, 800x800
I almost lost all of my Harold pictures because of a hard drive mishap. Luckily I had a back up.
>>
>>77308563
That'd suck.

And with the archives still being repaired there's no way to even find the ones you've posted before.

I had him in the space logs in the alcohol nebula, but I haven't thought about how to work him into future installments yet.
I've only planned ahead so far... which always looks farther and farther every time I look at all the cliff notes I have for the space logs.
>>
>>77308563

I feel you. I lost like, half the writing I'd done for Dustin and 100% of the writing on all my other projects when my old hard drive died.
>>
>>77308370
>>77308409
With the ability to change them, it might be neat to see some of the personality of the user reflected in the shape of the golem. Maybe one of them who's not so bold as the others has a tendency to cover up more of the crystal in the center. Maybe the guy with the horns makes more monstrous forms. Maybe the one with the broken mask has freaky, disjointed and uncanny shapes.
>>
>>77308699

I kind of always feared that the archive would go down someday so most of what ever I wrote is saved in notepads. Also saving things in notepads makes it easier to re post things whenever I need to.
>>
>>77307735
well if you want to tell me about them you can. On here or http://formaldehydevisions.tumblr.com/

I'm gonna be getting started on a golem, then a cosmic being.
>>
>>77309104
I think I have the original version of that saved.

I have a grand total of nine pics of him saved I think, two of them weren't drawn by you.

I'd like to work him in a bit more with the mythology some aliens have. Not sure how other than he shared something with the space cultists that set them on the path in search of a universal sauce.
>>
>>77309119

Because I posted that on my phone while at work, I almost didn't realize you were talking to me because I didn't see a (You) after the post number.

Dustin is around 5'11", short light-ish brown hair, pale green eyes, light skin. I've been thinking of making either the sclera or pupil of a ghost's eyes the same colour as the iris, but I'm not sure which.

He wears a black pullover hoodie, a black leather jacket with a red inside, blue jeans, and white running shoes.

His apparatuses are usually in the form of a plain European-style longsword and a 9mm handgun.
>>
>>77309119

Holy shit I just checked your blog. That's some sweet shit, man.
>>
>>77306096

Huh... I never really thought about mediums. I don't think they would be able to SEE ghosts, but they'd definitely be a bit more AWARE of them. Probably more likely to become a Reaper after their death.

Do you guys mind if I drop some pretty big spoilers for the story?
>>
>>77311177
Go ahead.

We're not talking about much else right now, and if dropping your story here helps you with forming it, by all means.
>>
sorry if I am taking so long. My tablet decided to stop working for me. So I had to reinstall n shit.

>>77308370
>>77308409
>>77308540
>>77309092
I was thinking that maybe the golems start as a huge cluster with a faceless mask in a slot of some kind and when activated takes the appropriate form?
>>
>>77313176
Like a dormant mode?
>>
>>77313362
yeah! I'm gonna draw a variation of how it could be alongside the golem sketch.
>>
>>77312723

My original idea was to have the story span four novels, but that might be a tad ambitious. I even had names for all of them, some better than others.

These spoilers will be in no particular order, just as I remember them.

During a fight with Graham in the third book, Grim is mortally wounded and after revealing her real name (Bethany Snow) gives Dustin a field promotion to Grim Reaper, giving him a massive boost in power. Dustin uses his new power as Mortimer Bay's Grim Reaper to beat the shit out of Graham.

Casey dies, becomes an angel against his will, and is sent to assassinate Dustin.

New souls are created when two or more ghosts share a powerful bond, and they both hold half of a new, pure soul within their bodies. Dustin and Casey develop such a bond and after Casey dies, Dustin's half of the new soul is trapped inside of his body. Graham seeks out Dustin to take that pure soul away from him in an attempt to purify his own.

When ghosts discover what their name was in life, they regain all of their memories in one huge, sensory overloading rush. Because of the huge strain this puts on the body/soul, most ghosts this happens to become revenants. Dustin, Casey, and Grim are the only three characters that I've come up with living names for.

Casey goes by his living name rather than his ghost name (Alejandro Frost).

Grim's living name was Grace Thatcher.

I was thinking the series would end with Dustin either staying in Hell as Mortimer Bay's Grim Reaper for an indeterminate amount of time, training other Reapers, or willingly reincarnating.

Gods of Death exist, such as Hades, Anubis, Hel, etc., but there's only one true Death God, Thanatos.

Dustin meets Thanatos, who was the mirror-faced man.
>>
>>77314247

I just checked my notes and it turns out I'd come up with 5 book titles, not 4.

"Reaper, Reaper", "Dust to Dustin", "For Whom The Bell Tolls", "Ghost Town", and "Nearly Departed". "Dust to Dustin" is probably the worst one
>>
>>77314101
That'd be cool.

Like watching a crystal form in super fast motion. Or a ball of glass breaking and reforming into humanoid shapes.

>>77314247
Casey huh?

Somehow any character with that name in these threads always dies.
>>
>>77314363

Wow, really? That's, uh... Kind of unfortunate.
>>
So if anyone wants to read the 32 pages of Dustin's story I've written out, here's a pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/veMcithP

Uh... It's all out of order, and a lot of it has stuff I'm not really super happy with, like the way Casey talks. It might just be my own personal bias, but I really like the first scene with Graham in it.
>>
Well it's been nice talking to you guys about my story, but it's time for me to sleep. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow if this thread is still around in the morning.
>>
>>77316171
Night.
Usually they make it through Saturday nights, but you never know these days.

All this chatter about the nature of Death in a setting has made me recall our own little meta thread reaper.

And then I found a pic of him vomiting up dicks just drawn on /aco/ for threads that don't turn out too great.
>>
>>77307952
>>77308099
>>77308370
>>77308409
>>77308540

What mask would belong to the most offensive magician demon?
>>
>>77316346
Probably the shattered one. I bet he has a story to tell.

When acting like a jackass towards demons, you gotta have the power to back it up.
>>
OK, here's hoping the thread makes it through the night.

Also, I saw some new pics of Venus Fly trap over on /aco/ if anyone is a fan of him and didn't know.

Looks like the thread is gone now, but the pics are on the /co/ booru it looks like.
>>
>>77316346
I'd think probably demon horns guy, or the one with the huge black eyes. Broken mask guy is probably very powerful too, but not stable or consistent.
>>
File: 1446477596228.png (282 KB, 709x989) Image search: [Google]
1446477596228.png
282 KB, 709x989
>>
>>77318518
>Sophitia has 2 kids

Does Briana have any kids?
>>
>>77319195
Nope, maybe her and Arthur could have their own little family in the epilogue but there's the rest of the adventure to go through first to get there.
>>
>>77319256
Would they also have super powers or is that a just her thing?
>>
>>77319314
Well since Briana's superpowered attributes are all genetic from her being created in a lab that way maybe you could have them pass on to her kids, its not like this is a Hard Science setting.
>>
>>77319331
Well I guess she might actually be sterile given her origin. She's supposed to be a super soldier bred in a tube solely for battle. Havings kids is not part of that mission.
>>
>>77319346
The scientist that was creating them gave the huge busts as a physical rebellion to the beliefs of the DFC Empire. He wasn't exactly only focused on practicality, maybe he made them functioning human beings so they'd be able to exist after the force of Plana had been torn down.

Thinking about it Briana raising a family would be a perfect conclusion to one of her character arcs, that of her learning to be more than just a soldier.
It starts with her ejected pod being found by the Scavengers family- Ma, Pa, their son and their daughter who look after Briana in the early days and in that time she learns some of the basics of human interaction as well as love and compassion though she's still pretty stoic/goal-driven when she leaves so they won't be at risk of DFC-sanctioned bounty hunters coming after her because she's such an obvious payoff.

Over the course of the story and her adventures she would gain her gang of friends- Carmilla, Laura, Arthur, Cass, Seymour which would create more bonds of comradeship and later Arthur as her love interest her learning to experience romantic love.
Then towards the endgame there would be all the Wasteland faction allying together to take on the DFC Megacity with Briana and her crew playing a big part in getting that formed.

After all this in the post-story, the battle is over and its time for the epilogue.
Could really tie things off and bring it full-circle if you have Briana going back to visit her foster family, accompanied by Arthur and her kid(/s).
>>
>>77319346
Why is she female then?

It would be cheaper to make supersoldiers capable of naturally producing more supersoldiers than it would be to make more supersoldiers in a lab. If you don't want your supersoldiers getting pregnant, enforce safe sex or abstinence, they should be able to follow orders. It's not like a spy, where you'd have a reason to want them to have sex without risking pregnancy.
>>
>>77319464
I don't think expense was a factor for the scientist. Also the women bred in a lab are programmed to take obey orders, whereas a natural born child wouldn't be. Plus there's the whole having to raise the children when you can just grow a full grown soldier. Thing about the scientist is that we know he's got a grudge against the DFC, but we don't know if he's an actual good guy. He could be completely amoral.
>>
>>77319464
I think having a male super soldier making more super soldiers via conception would actually be more of a negative.

There's too much risk that the new super soldiers would end up in enemy hands.
It also makes it too easy for the super soldier formula to be captured, isolated, distilled, and reproduced by the enemy.

You don't make a super soldier unless you have powerful enemies.
>>
>>77296553
Mystery Men was a great film.
>>
Lesbians with sidecut and motorcycle when?
>>
>>77321339
Lesbian motorcycles with sidecars when?
>>
>>77321339
>>77321378

Lesbian androids that turn into motorcycles when?
>>
>>77321378
Sidecars rolling down Greek island hillsides when?

THE GREAT LESBOS SIDECAR RACE.
>>
>>77317070
I don't think those are demon horns.

It looks like either an extra clasp or an aesthetic choice, similar to the more feminine looking mask's missing piece to symbolize what I assume is hair.
>>
>>77321446
>you will never be in a lesbian relationship with your transforming motorbike

Arcee ;_;
>>
I've been thinking about how a Reaper obtains their apparatuses, and I'm not really sure how it would work.

My current idea is that every Reaper HQ has a storage closet full of apparatuses that have the name of the Reaper that will use them """inside""" of them, for lack of a better term.
>>
>>77322088

I know, anon, it hurts.

also isn't she like 20 feet tall that just makes it feel worse
>>
File: she wants the clang.jpg (41 KB, 606x406) Image search: [Google]
she wants the clang.jpg
41 KB, 606x406
>>77322143
>>77322088
This is really going in to my magical realm.
>>
>>77322120
Maybe they have to craft them from angels/demons they've killed.
>>
>>77322143
>20 feet tall
>not wanting a robotlet whose insecure of her lacking height
>>
>>77323180

>not wanting an amazonian android

>>77322647

Hmmm... That's a good idea. The metal could be solidified/refined ichor. "Spectrite" or some shit.
>>
>>77323343
7 foot would probably be pretty amazonian for us, but whenwilltheylearn for robots.
>>
>>77295445
If I remember, it was to keep him from getting confused with Six Foot Thunder.
>>
File: 1343414298043.jpg (499 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1343414298043.jpg
499 KB, 750x1000
>>77323895
It didn't help that Six Feet Thunder and Indra both came about about at around the same time and anyone who was drawing both kept getting them mixed up, leading to some cross contamination.

Of course we didn't know about that until at least a couple years after the fact when Indra became more well known.
>>
File: 6ftthundercover.jpg (172 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
6ftthundercover.jpg
172 KB, 600x750
>>77323895
The purple/blue, like in that picture, distinguishes him enough, I think. 6 ft's costume is black and one shade of blue. Indra has that purplish blue + the light blue of the glowy bits + the grey, so there's a lot of differences in shade and tone between them. Plus, 6 ft is less bulky and a little more streamlined. Indra's suit makes him look like a walking tank. 6 ft is big, but his suit isn't as xboxhueg.
>>
>>77323995
>>77323895

>Six Feet Thunder

What a fantastic name
>>
>>77324097
That's all anyone ever says about him.

He's a walking revenge abomination of the Frankenstein's monster variety.
A corpse stuffed inside an electric suit with a single minded mission to kill all the Live Wires and Pompey's gang.

A super powered zombie.
>>
>>77324335

>Frankenstein's monster with electricity powers

Fuck, I had the same basic idea for a character in another story. He wasn't the main character, just a supporting one. If it were a game, he'd be a party member. His name was Francis Lichtenstein and his body created excess neuro-electricity (that's how the brain/nerves work right that he can channel through the screws in the knuckles of his right fist.

This is another character concept that sounded better in my head.
>>
>>77324443
Well hey to be fair
>>Frankenstein's monster with electricity powers
is not an original starting concept, many people have made the connection before.

Your boy there could totally be at home in a fighting game or as your say a party member in an rpg.
>>
>>77324335
I didn't remember that I told anyone in these threads about Pompey.
>>
>>77324588

Yeah, I know it's not at all original. Francis was inspired by the Frankenstein's monster boss from MadWorld (who... may have also been named Francis, now that I think about it).

Funny you should mention fighting games, because my friend and I had the idea to combine all of our story universes into the crossover fighting game of our dreams. From my side there was Dustin, Graham, Francis, Quincy (the main character of the story Francis is from), Ned (Last name Romancer, guess what his powers are), and a bunch of others.
>>
>>77324843
Well someone did since I know about it.

He's involved with the death of 6FT's kid and then his own death in both versions of the character.
>>
>>77325014
>He's involved with the death of 6FT's kid and then his own death

Yeah, that's right. He killed 6FT's daughter, then killed 6FT when he came for revenge. That's how 6ft ended up being reanimated: Pompey sold his corpse to a scientist using dead vigilantes for experiments. He only became known as Pompey after he got superpowers (setting shit on fire) from the same scientist. Originally he wanted to call himself Pompeii, like the volcano, but he's an uneducated street thug so he got the spelling wrong. That's kind of his character in a nutshell: he's a street thug with a certain amount of cunning but he's completely out of his depth when it comes to running a major gang. He gets by with raw power and being really brutal.
>>
>>77325448
Some of that got lost in transition apparently.

The most recent discussions involving Pompey have him as the current head of an old mafia family in Chicago, with the mob being mostly filled with superhuman enforcers to contrast Indra's gang of normal humans with tech. Still an angry, and somewhat thuggish person, again in comparison to his more calm, intelligent rival, but also the sort of ignorant swagger of a fool who believes himself to be a man of class. It's supposed to be setting up an Old ways of thinking vs. the New dichotomy.
>>
File: 1398207386576.png (171 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1398207386576.png
171 KB, 600x800
>>77325448
So that's what he's like in the Vanguard version.

He hasn't been explored that much at all in the general /co/verse version other than maybe this pic and that Calor was part of his gang at some point before switching to the Live Wires when 6FT started coming after them.
>>
File: chalkboard.png (113 KB, 691x1285) Image search: [Google]
chalkboard.png
113 KB, 691x1285
>>
>>77325640
>>77325694
Our concept was that he was basically one of those schmucks that Batman beats up all the time who was suddenly able to roll with the supervillains. So there's kind of an edge of pathetic desperation to him. He's not particularly smart, but he is cunning. That's why he's into fire as a weapon: you don't need to be strong or smart or skilled to douse someone in lighter fluid and strike a match.
>>
>>77326413
Since he got dragged into Motion's storyline in the /co/verse, that role's somewhat already covered by Calor. Instead of superpowers though, Calor's got a sort of functional intelligence when it comes to machinery, but he's still mostly nothing more than a two-bit firestarter.
>>
There should be a hero called The Krackle who looks and acts like Jack Kirby. His power is to do whatever the fuck the plot asks of him. He's got just a field of Kirby Krackle around him at all time, and from it he can just do whatever. Fire high-spectrum neutron beams, turn atomically solid matter into super-sleeping gas, make an ultra-jet super-car from nothing, etc.

Also he should have the most vibrant and insane costume of all time. A giant K on his chest that's so large it extends past the rest of his body, giant metallic gloves with knobs and control panels all over them, a giant cosmic ink-brush spear he uses to draw things into exist, etc
>>
File: 129893593754.jpg (340 KB, 996x1006) Image search: [Google]
129893593754.jpg
340 KB, 996x1006
>>77326781
>His power is to do whatever the fuck the plot asks of him.

We made a character like that before, twice I think.

It went the same way both times, but don't like that stop you.
>>
>>77326892
>>deviantART watermark covering it
Nice touch.
>>
>>77326892
That's just a joke on shitty OC's. The Krackle would be more of a send-up to the ridiculous nature of the Silver Age and Jack Kirby

Maybe he'd be changed so not to be too much like the other ideas though. The concept of a superhero who uses a giant brush to draw constructs on the page into existence is way too cool of an idea to pass up though
>>
>>77327409
So a focused Bugs Bunny at the drawing board type?
>>
File: kirby.jpg (28 KB, 198x255) Image search: [Google]
kirby.jpg
28 KB, 198x255
>>77327448
If Bugs Bunny was hit by Brother Eye's hormone-control beam, yeah
>>
>>77326892

Amazing.
>>
>>77324943

Goddammit, now I want to talk about this game. I'll have to wait until I'm home to do that, none of my notes are on my phone.
>>
>>
>>77329709
Nice, I was just thinking it needed to be a bit bigger. I know the legs are Sakura, but who's arms are those?
>>
>>77326556
Oh, that's interesting. I don't keep up with Motion stuff at all, so I don't really know what's going on there. It's kind of weird that 6ft has this whole cast that exists in two different versions in both Vanguard and the /co/verse.
>>
>>77330631
That happened due to accumulated missing information, by the time someone finally posted Amp and 6FT's unsuited appearance, Thunderstruck had already been made and incorporated with events leading up to the start of Motion's story.
>>
What is this vanguard thing anyway, how does it differ from the stuff done in these /coc/ threads
>>
>>77331029
Different setting on an alternate time line Earth where humans have always had powers and history is all different.

http://the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/Project_Vanguard

It's sort've like how BreastQuest, Golden Girl, Super Moms, and a bunch of other things are in their own settings independent of the shared setting.

Vanguard is just larger in scope than any of the ones I mentioned and doesn't have a fetish as the core aspect.
>>
>>77326781
So his nemesis would look like Stan Lee right?
What sort of abilities would he have to contrast The Krackle, and what would his villainous moniker be (would have to feature alliteration no doubt).
>>
File: brOTP.png (207 KB, 600x1200) Image search: [Google]
brOTP.png
207 KB, 600x1200
Where did Colby's and /Co/nrad's, the character, not the board-tan, adventures left off?
Is /Co/lette even all that relevant anymore, now that Psu took some of her concepts and put them into his techno-magical girl?
>>
>>77332379
The Man. He's an (almost) immortal being that feeds off the creativity of others to live. Once he's feed off of a person's talent the original creator is forgotten. Kinda like Professor Lockhart from Harry Potter
>>
>>77332715
/co/lette will always have background relevance as a -tan, although in terms of actual comic stuff she's been underused lately. Which is a shame, I prefer her charming simplicity to all this half baked demon/seasons bullshit.
>>
>>77332715
Techno magical girl? What?

Psu isn't the only one who does stuff with /co/lette. I've seen a bunch of new pics of her lately by a bunch of different people.

And that pic is the still the newest pic of /co/nrad and Colby I think.

>>77332869
/co/lette isn't a board-tan.
>>
>>77332974
Colette is a tan and has been for many years. Conrad is the main one obviously but both she and Conata all serve as tans.
>>
>>77332869
She isn't a board-tan.

>>77332974
>Psu isn't the only one who does stuff with /co/lette.
I know, but back in the day, Psu was the most prolific. All I've seen is a bunch of porn pop-up lately, thought. Hers and Golden Girl.
>>
>>77333255
You seem to have board OC mixed up with board-tan.

>>77333270
Well that's to be expected with /aco/ still being new and all the /co/ drawfags finally having a place on 4chan to post non-anime smut.
>>
File: IT-Squad.png (34 KB, 767x462) Image search: [Google]
IT-Squad.png
34 KB, 767x462
Does anyone have any name suggestions for two rival families for Jazz's backstory? I already had an idea originally but I found out later on that one of the names is already being used for another character so I don't know what to do right now.
>>
>>77333619
Family names are largely determined by where the family has been living for the past several hundred years.

Was Jazz from Ireland?
>>
>>77333832
Yes.
>>
>>77333858
OK, how about Burk then?
Kind of common, but you can't have unique sounding names for every single character.

And the English family, really anything would be fine for that one I think.
>>
>>77334058
I wanted the names to follow a theme. I wanted both have some sort of connection you can point out in their names. My original idea was to use chess pieces as the theme but that idea kind of clashes with already existing characters and don't know if it's good idea to mess with other peoples ideas in the character's family history.

Maybe use playing card suits as last names instead of chess peices? I don't know anymore.
>>
>>77326411
Hah nice, never seen this one!
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (110 KB, 461x568) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
110 KB, 461x568
>>77326411
>dat side mouth
>>
>>77332379
Oh fuck, that'd be great. Maybe he'd be called something like "Excelsior" or what the other Anon said with "The Man"

Maybe his power is to warp reality around him, in contrast to The Krackle's ability to create whatever his imagination can think of
>>
>>77334405
Sometimes you just need to pick a name out of a hat and go with it.

Rivals rarely have names that work in such punny or convenient ways.
>>
>>77329909
cvs yuri sakazaki
>>
>>77326781
>>77332379
If this is gonna be a send up to classic Kirby, might as well give it the ol' King Kirby treatment for the backstory
>Before Man, before the Earth, before the Universe, there was the Source Panel
>All of creation became divided into 2 forces: The Courageous Krackle of Cosmos and the Enticing Editor of Entities
>The forces battle in contrast for all of eternity, the Krackle bursting with life and the Editor establishing enigmas for life to face
>Up until this point in time, the 2 forces remained an uneasy peace, each one allowing the other to exist while they pursue their own needs
>It was only when humanity began to create were they drawn back to battle
>Literature, Art, and all other forms of creation act as a new powerful vessel for each form to act through
>The Krackle realizes it's own time has ended and another must begin, so it bestows all of it's powers to humble Comic Artist Bill Simon, granting him the ultimate power of the Omni-Brush, a device capable of bringing any thought to existence by inking over the folds of existence
>The Editor, on the other hand, must survive by parasitically leeching off the creative energies of the young and imaginative
>>
>>77335866
Reminds me of some of my attempts to re-work some members of The /co/smic Ones into characters who were less parody-centric or made more sense with the internal logic of the type of character the group is made of.
>>
Ghost anon here again. My original intent was, as I mentioned, to turn Dustin Bell's story into four novels, but I feel like it'd work better as a graphic novel instead.
>>
File: 1366007140869.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1366007140869.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
There's a super strong character in the Justice /co/mrades we never seem to talk about:
Collateral Damage Man.

A hero who is too powerful for his own good, only ever deployed as a last ditch effort, can't use his powers for anything other than total indiscriminate annihilation of everything around his person.

I'd like to make some proposes for this blank slate.

I think he should be bored with being a hero, but doesn't want to be a villain since that'd be too much trouble.
He doesn't get to be in the spotlight much because all he can do is destroy everything around him and the media never has anything nice to say about him when he gets called in.
He can't even do any normal work with his powers since they just destroy everything.

He should live in that underground city, Summer Home/Underlair whatever it's called, that the J/co/ uses as a training city.

He spends his time there just doing normal everyday stuff.
Watches TV, reads some comics, scares the shit out of the heroes who are undergoing J/co/ training there when he goes for walks.

Thoughts?
>>
>>77339575

... So, like, One Punch Man?
>>
File: 1373771508347.png (517 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1373771508347.png
517 KB, 600x800
>>77340206
I guess.

He's not really seeking recognition though, this is just the only thing he's found he can do.

I like OPM and it'd be kind of neat to have a character like that in the setting, but I'm not trying to make him out to be like that.
>>
>>77340386
I don't think there are any other pics of this guy.
Not any that I have anyway.

Well, here's hoping the thread makes it through the night and picks up some momentum.
>>
File: 1416362380315.jpg (663 KB, 856x1303) Image search: [Google]
1416362380315.jpg
663 KB, 856x1303
>>
File: Impact.png (5 KB, 227x302) Image search: [Google]
Impact.png
5 KB, 227x302
>>77339575
Sorta reminded me of Impact from /tg/, though he is heavier on the laziness and is actually a villain because of it.

>>Impact's true strength is something of a mystery. All that people know of him is what he shares with them; or rather, what he can push himself to do. He has a strange drawback where his transformation into a mighty hero had an increased affect on his worst personality trait.

>>Lethargy.

>>He initially only displayed his powers of flight when 'floating' down streets to avoid the efforts of walking. Soon he was forced to demonstrate greater offensive strength when people attempted to kidnap him under the assumption that he was a low-level hero who could be harvested and sampled to pull the power of flight from. The reason he fought back was because they made him forget what he wanted to order at Panda Express.

>>As time went on he was repeatedly propositioned by 'teams' to join in the hopes of them whipping him into a fighting machine and eventually he grew sick of it. He purchased a set of footie pajamas, gave himself a makeshift cape using a pillow case, and he was ready. Almost.

>>Spending the extraordinary effort of 5 seconds, he chose the name Impact and was ready. Masking tape in the crude shape of the letter I was the final touch. Spreading rumors of his intense training before flying to his secret tree house, Impact was able to convince the city his powers came from an ultimate method of training that must be performed in absolute solitude. Naptime was nearly secured but the constant troubles brought about by other supers woke him again and again. After defeating a villain he had a bright idea, "Fuck it, I could just kill all supers and be done with them."

>>And so he set out to do so rather slowly.

Came from a terrible game of M&M where almost everyone else was basically a shitty 90's where the GM gave him extra points so he could turn around and became the villain later, but was so OP he just blasted them all to dust.
>>
>>77342999
Oh hey I found the thread again
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/24933926/
>>
>>77340206
He seems more like a recognized tactical superweapon than a part-time hero like Saitama, a walking bomb they drop on threats when the unavoidable collateral damage that occurs from his powers will be less than just letting it rampage .
>>
>>77330631
>I don't keep up with Motion stuff at all

Do you want a synopsis on the most recent take on the Motion/Chicago storyline?
>>
>>77342999
Does using his powers increase his lethargy, or is he only able to use his powers to get out of doing something else?
>>
>>77345185
More a personality flaw wouldn't you say.
The only reason he bothers to use his powers is to get out of putting effort in, whether that be floating above the ground instead of walking or nuking things with his overpowered energy blasts that threaten him or his desire to laze around because its the easiest way to deal with it.
>>
>>77345261
Sounds like he'd fit in with the Grey Lanterns.
>>
>>77345027
Sure. I wasn't on /co/ when Motion was first created and i didn't follow the threads when the concept was brought back up.
>>
>>77345799
Not that anon, but most of the stuff from the time Motion was created was either thrown out or changed a lot when interest resurfaced.

From what I know of it, the Motion story line goes something like this:

-Thunderstruck and Striker16 are the local heroes. They get killed by the Live Wires of Pomey's gang, or killed in the crossfire between their turf war.
-Six Feet Thunder's death and resurrection happens sometime after this.
-The Collective is formed as a direct result of Striker16's death.
-Motion (Alex) gets his/her powers and about a year later moves to the city to attend college after a family falling out since he wants to be a she.
-Starts heroing under a feminine persona while undergoing the transition. Begins to feel more comfortable as Motion than as Alex.
-I think Calor is her first supervillain enemy.
-By dumb luck (collateral damage), always manages to wreck the plans of bigger bads than the gangs she usually fights.
-Ends up being the indirect cause of at least two of her rouges getting powers. One is OK with this (Jhonny Volt) and holds nothing against her for the accident, the other (Rime) hates Motion for it.
-Delta, the shapeshifter, takes an interest in Motion and starts hanging around her. There's a comic that covers this part.
-The Machine Cult calls in a favor the Live Wires owe them and puts a hit out on Motion, bringing her into conflict with Indra (Thunder).
-Delta starts covering for her when Alex needs to duck out to do super hero stuff.

I know there's also stuff going on in the story with most of the members out of costume.
Stuff like Alex's boyfriend and part time job.

I'm not sure where Toxique fits into the story either.
>>
>>77345027
Was it always Chicago?
>>
>>77346803
I think so.

It could easily be changed to an entirely fictional city that takes the place of Chicago in the setting though.
>>
>>77346706

Oh, wow, this sounds really cool. Is this still in development, and can people add their own characters to this?
>>
File: 1441504110487.png (1 MB, 2500x2200) Image search: [Google]
1441504110487.png
1 MB, 2500x2200
>>77346958
Yeah, last I saw.
It's one of those things that comes in and out of focus though, like there might be a huge resurgence of interest with a bunch of new pics and ideas and then it goes dormant for a year before showing up again.

Imagined Shadow says he's doing a comic and did do a 7 page comic to introduce Delta to see if he was able, but I haven't seen much else in terms of comics since.
>>
File: Motion.png (81 KB, 476x674) Image search: [Google]
Motion.png
81 KB, 476x674
>>77345799
Okay.

The story essentially starts when Alexandra Flynn gets exposed to the effects of an unstable reactor as it malfunctions while she is visiting at a Yamada Industries facility that her friend Kim works at as an intern. This causes significant property damage and the induction of Alex's kinetic absorption/redistribution abilities, which she initially keeps secret. She moves out of her parents house and into an apartment with her friend Kim and another roommate, James.

After moving, Alex is enthusiastic about her powers, but uncertain how to apply herself. Chicago is mostly being taken care of already by a fairly powerful superhero named Striker16 and a woman in a sort of powersuit named Thunderstruk. The modern remnants of the Chicago mafia, headed by Pompey Adessi, are unable to deal with Striker16 and on the decline. The only other major source of crime seems to be linked to a shady research facility (which we've yet to name) that is studying and attempting to reliably replicate certain technologies, including the reactor that gave Alex her powers, and also methods of creating superhuman abilities.

Alex, fashioning the superhero persona of Motion, gathers what evidence she can and approaches Striker16 with the research facility's case. He pokes a little too hard and uncovers the activities of a rising street gang called the Livewires working with the facility. Their leader, Indra, attacks and kills Striker16, and in doing so reveals him as the son of Yamada Industries CEO, Yamada Hiroto, who knew nothing about his son's powers or superheroics.
>>
File: KaitoRebecca2.png (166 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
KaitoRebecca2.png
166 KB, 768x1024
>>77347348
The mob, freed from the restrain Striker16 posed, begin attempting to reestablish their control of Chicago, only to find the Livewires had secretly taken over while Striker's campaign against the mob had kept them tied up. Without such a powerful superhero on hand anymore, this escalates into a full on gang war. Motion finds herself forced to step in and try to stop it all, only to encounter several other supervillains cropping up each time she brings one down.

The first of these is Julio Herrera, a mechanic from a long line of mechanics. With a penchant for fire and a knack for machinery, Julio, calling himself Calor, appears in a suit designed to light Chicago up in flames. Having seen what appears to have been Indra's sudden rise of fame and power coinciding with Indra killing a superhero, he concludes the quickest way to secure some power for himself would be to take down a superhero too, and takes aim at Motion, who managed to establish her public presence after foiling a bank robbery by Pompey's men. This backfires, and Calor's defeat makes Motion all the more prominent as a defender of the city.

In an attempt to stop a thief, Jhonathan Abel, Motion pursues him into the same shady research facility the Livewires were workign with and confronts him. During their fight, the copycat reactor based on the same design as gave Alex her powers is damaged, causing Abel and a member of the research team, Dr. Moon Hye-Rim, to be similarly affected. Abel ends up with the ability to absorb and emit electricity, but Dr. Moon is not so lucky, gaining the ability to absorb heat, but unable to release it. Able, now calling himself Jhonny Volt, thanks Motion for her gift to him and invites her to call in a favor any time as he flees the scene.
>>
File: MotionFirstCostume.png (49 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
MotionFirstCostume.png
49 KB, 600x800
>>77347381
Dr. Moon, unable to control her abilities, seethes with hatred at both her employers and Motion. She's forced to raid the facility, stealing the supplies she needs to create a suit capable of blocking heat from being absorbed by her body, then seeking her revenge on Motion. I don't want to spoil the details, but it's not so successful.

The shapeshifter Delta unexpectedly forces their way into Motion's life, with the promise of information that could secure the arrest of Pompey. No spoilers again, but Pompey ends up in jail.

Things seem to be going well at this point, there's a lull in activity and Yamada Industries announces the Collective Care for Superpowered Youths, an attempt to try to present alternative applications for superpowers other than crimefighting to try to stop the same fate as Kaito suffered from befalling other young adults with wuperpowers. It's all looking up until a mysterious illness begins plaguing Chicago. The source is none other than Toxique, formerly Veronica Merlo, a test subject turned bioweapon that managed to escape the nameless research facility. Spoilers, spoilers, gets resolved, you know.

After this, Alex takes a brief holiday, returning to her parents' home to attempt a reconciliation. Not going to say if that succeeds or not, but things go horrible in Chicago while she's away. Pompey enacts his plan to escape prison, freeing himself, most of his gang and Calor. Thunderstruck attempts to stop them, and, failing, is killed in action. This prompts Robert's ill-fated attempt at revenge, and he's killed too. The gang war between the mob and the Livewires flares back up, and Motion returns to a city in chaos.

I'm not sure how much more of this I should write out.
>>
File: DeltaAbsolute.png (28 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
DeltaAbsolute.png
28 KB, 600x800
>>77347405
Of course, all this doesn't even begin to cover the problems of her personal life or relationship troubles. There's two boyfriends to mention, James Ryley and Max Anthony, her friends, her job, her schooling, her family, how her superhero acts affect her civilian life, etc.

I've got material more for dozens more posts if I need to. I'm also somewhat torn between outlining the whole thing and preserving secrets so the whole thing isn't immediately spoiled before I really get a chance to work on it, you know?
>>
>>77347405
Well I was close.

The sequence of events I had were a bit off, but still close.

>>77347545
What you've said up to here is all stuff that's been talked about in the threads before, so anything after this would be a spoiler since even I don't know what happens next yet.
>>
>>77347405
>>77347348
>tranny
>redhead
>>
>>77348160

What's the problem?
>>
>>77348178
It happens every single time.
>>
>>77348226

What happens every single time?
>>
>>77348258
Tranny characters always seem to have red hair.
>>
>>77348279

Oh, I thought you had something against redheads and transgender people.
>>
>>77332715
ColbyxConrad is my OTP always.
>>
>>77348279
They do? Although Alex in civi tend to be depicted as blond.
>>
>>77348371
Snuggly dressed winter-Colby when?
>>
File: colby and conrad.jpg (145 KB, 1040x630) Image search: [Google]
colby and conrad.jpg
145 KB, 1040x630
>>77348658
when I get some inspiration anon.
>>
File: Summer dress.jpg (392 KB, 1061x1047) Image search: [Google]
Summer dress.jpg
392 KB, 1061x1047
>>77348371
>>
>>77348524
I think Magi and Imagined Shadow both draw her as a natural redhead. It doesn't seem like the wig idea has really stuck.
>>
>>77348279
To be fair, our tranny predates that other tranny from that webcomic.

>>77349033
Personally I like the wig idea better than Alex being a natural read head, but it really comes down to what gets drawn.

And if things get drawn, then I'm down with whichever.
>>
File: SD_doodle_2015NOV.jpg (105 KB, 759x1075) Image search: [Google]
SD_doodle_2015NOV.jpg
105 KB, 759x1075
>>
>>77349141
2much4me
>>
>>77349033
>>77349114
I've been playing with the idea that her hair would be actually rather short, maybe chin length, and she wears extensions when not in costume.
>>
>>77349291
I can see how having longer hair when not in costume would be a more effective means of disguise than the other way around, and it could work as a way for Delta's cover to be blown when assuming Alex's form around people who know her.

I'm just having a hard time picturing it since every pic so far has always had that shoulder length hair while in costume.
>>
>>77348859
Why the fuck does Tats look like a child?
>>
>>77349397
It was mostly something I was thinking about in context with her early costume. It's also to go together with the likelihood that she wouldn't have had a lot of time to grow her hair out at the start.

By the time she'd be in the main costume, it would have time to get to shoulder length.
>>
>>77349564
Magiverse Tats is very small. Magi started drawing that design of her while there was still a bunch of ambiguity about her looks, because most of the designs put forward were rather lacking in visual character, so I assume he was trying to give her design some personality.
>>
File: 1406563195489.jpg (230 KB, 1061x1047) Image search: [Google]
1406563195489.jpg
230 KB, 1061x1047
>>77348859
>>77349564
You seem to be looking at an outdated version.

>>77349597
Makes sense.
>>
>>77349635
I hate how derailer has taken away her motorbike.

Damn you derailer.
>>
File: 28.jpg (206 KB, 802x1056) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
206 KB, 802x1056
>>
>>77350818
Colby's hair color is just a big mystery.

I think it's supposed to be red most of the time, and a good chunk of her siblings also have red hair.
>>
File: 05.png (131 KB, 342x1187) Image search: [Google]
05.png
131 KB, 342x1187
>>77351481
Sometimes is red and sometimes is pink.
>>
>>77351783
And sometimes it's black and sometimes it's brown.

I think pink is the most frequent color though.
>>
File: 15.png (139 KB, 382x1000) Image search: [Google]
15.png
139 KB, 382x1000
>>77351831
yes.
>>
File: 16.jpg (321 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
321 KB, 900x900
>>77351888
wrong picture.
>>
>>77351783

This art style looks really familiar. Who drew it?
>>
File: 026.jpg (503 KB, 1080x1660) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
503 KB, 1080x1660
>>77351888
Pink seems to be the hair color for at least one of her brothers too.
>>
File: 34.jpg (319 KB, 1206x1768) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
319 KB, 1206x1768
>>77352067
magi
>>
>>77349141
2cute4me
>>
>>77349141
2muchoftfwnomuscleqttocudslewithinthecold4me
>>
File: 1419358810784.jpg (122 KB, 643x910) Image search: [Google]
1419358810784.jpg
122 KB, 643x910
>>77352099
Never did get to fully establishing that the parents were/are monster hunters and that tornado ally in the /co/verse is just full of giant monsters.

Enough so that there's an entire subset of supers who make a living as monster busters.
>>
>>77309119

You still around?
>>
>>77354547
Died in a car crash on their way to this thread. All the drawings were incinerated instantly. Please, let us grief in peace.
>>
The Krackle should look like an amalgamation of every major trope Kirby's done over the years
>Super-High Tech Power armor that seamlessly connects to a chain mail/spandex material
>Shoulder length cape that are held up by 2 big golden badges around his chest
>Weird-ish Face guard thing that wraps around the outline of his face but doesn't actually protect anything, like what most of the New Gods have
>Insanely huge "K" logo
>Giant Metallic Ultra-Gauntlet for his one hand that's got multiple knobs and buttons over it and a bunch of circuit board panels scattered all over the base
>Rocket Boots
>Spear-shaped cosmic ink brush that continuously spouts Kirby Krackle at the end at all time
>>
>>77308099
I have an idea of what to do with Belvraik in the space logs, but I worry it might be too predictable or cliched.
>>
File: 1431206129574.png (206 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
1431206129574.png
206 KB, 1600x2000
I wonder if we'll ever be able to come up with a logo for the Sageworthy Society.
>>
>>77346706
As far as I can remember, Toxique is a lab escapee. Now, which lab, and funded by who?
>>
File: colette halloween 2015 psu 1.jpg (347 KB, 2100x1100) Image search: [Google]
colette halloween 2015 psu 1.jpg
347 KB, 2100x1100
Well these are late getting posted.
>>
File: colette halloween 2015 psu 2.jpg (199 KB, 1501x715) Image search: [Google]
colette halloween 2015 psu 2.jpg
199 KB, 1501x715
>>77358957
But it's fine.
>>
File: colette halloween 2015 psu 3.jpg (111 KB, 690x950) Image search: [Google]
colette halloween 2015 psu 3.jpg
111 KB, 690x950
>>77358974
I have no idea what is going on in this one.

>>77358751
Looks like it's being kept secret by the anon with the plans.
>>
File: 1365740125536.jpg (199 KB, 636x877) Image search: [Google]
1365740125536.jpg
199 KB, 636x877
But what does the plague that originates from her do to people?
>>
>>77358664

>Anti Rock Paper Scissors

You're shitting me
>>
>>77349564
>>77349635
It doesn't help that anything to give her a more unique appearance ended in eruptions, derailment and shitstorms.

...Like I'm starting now...OH GOD I'M ONE OF THEM!

>>77349141
How did we end up that a giant muscle girl became our qt-est qt?
>>
>>77360516

Because muscular women are the best kind of women.

that and chubby women
>>
File: 1409946132802.png (113 KB, 567x689) Image search: [Google]
1409946132802.png
113 KB, 567x689
>>77360526
It's always extremes with you /co/.
>>
>>77360567

I'm not into hyper-muscle or obesity, just a six-pack and some kinda beefy arms/legs, or some nice plumpness.
>>
File: 1390815938225.jpg (139 KB, 682x719) Image search: [Google]
1390815938225.jpg
139 KB, 682x719
>>77360369
About what?
>>
Ghostanon again. Over the last week or so I've hit a bit of a roadblock with Dustin's story but at the same time exploded with inspiration for a high fantasy setting involving elves and orcs and the such.

The story I've been writing to go with it is centred around a mostly-human (3/4 human, 1/4 wood elf) boy named Augustus Balsamo, or "Gus" for short. He manages to obtain an enchanted sword (by stealing it from a bandit encampment) and finds that it was stolen from the Emperor of Geibira, Ventus Minos. The Queen of the Lastren Kingdom catches wind of this and tasks Gus with returning the sword, Stormcaller, to its rightful owner. She sends along one of her personal knights, a woman from the north named Andra the Tower to ensure the sword's safe arrival. Gus's aunt (half-aunt, really), Gwen Glowthorn, a talented mage, insists on accompanying him. They make a stop in the lawless port city of Maladra in the Odresh Kingdom to acquire the service of the pirate Mateo Cervantes in order to use his ship, the Golden Rose, to sail to the Cascaica Republic capital, Aswye. Once aboard the Golden Rose, their group consists of:

>Gus, 17 year old 3/4 human 1/4 wood-elf
>Gwen, Gus's 21 (33 in elf years) year old half-noble elf, half-wood elf aunt and mage
>Andra, the Tower, a warrior woman from the North armed with a gigantic sword
>Captain Mateo Cervantes, Scoundrel of the Seventh Sea, 3/4 human and 1/4 noble elf
>Laurel Rosecliff-Cervantes, Mateo's faerie wife and first mate, a powerful sorceress
>Calum Sealegs, a dwarf that is part of the Golden Rose's crew
>and the rest of the Golden Rose's crew who I've yet to name
>>
File: 00.jpg (166 KB, 894x1200) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
166 KB, 894x1200
>>77360516
>How did we end up that a giant muscle girl became our qt-est qt?
'cause she is tall and qt
>>
>>77360962

>almost seven feet tall
>ALMOST SEVEN FEET TALL

That's the shit I like to see. I made Andra 6'6".
>>
>>77360939
How can someone have a half-aunt?

Aunts don't work like siblings.
>>
>>77361019

She's Gus's mother's half-sister. They have the same wood-elf mother.
>>
>>77361007
Personally, it reminds me of RP communities eventually devolving in to size wars. Six feet starts off as the transition point to the realm of 'truly tall'. Of course then everyone wants to be six feet tall minimum, and everyone being tal means no one is. All new characters made are thus taller, and old character may increase their height quietly.

This process repeats itself until 7 feet tall is average sized, and the 8 foot people are the tall people.

It's really disturbing, and I can even see it happening here already.

>>77360962
Also she looks like she's balding and has a comb over, or is that intentional?
>>
>>77361039
Oh, huh. I didn't think about that.

>>77361135
We don't have that many really tall characters.
Most with heights given aren't even at 6 feet and the ones who are tall are often cited as such.

Skathi for example isn't human and is a good head or two taller than most people.

Colby's look wasn't meant to be someone who is super pretty, but I guess it's a look that has a lot of fans anyway.
I can't recall what the original intention was, but I think she was supposed to be kind of scary looking while being socially awkward or not being able to pick up on social cues that well.

Great at material detective work, but poor with people detective work whereas /co/nrad is the opposite.
>>
File: 00.png (190 KB, 750x971) Image search: [Google]
00.png
190 KB, 750x971
>>77360962
>>
File: 07.png (107 KB, 348x611) Image search: [Google]
07.png
107 KB, 348x611
>>77361240
Colby was a mix between Naoto from P4 and Lisbeth Salander.
>>
>>77361269
>>77332715
Where should it escalate from here?
Should it even escalate?

Would /co/nrad try to get Colby to get on a normal sleeping schedule if only for his own sake?

And speaking of sleep, I just hope the thread keeps being active until it's gone.
>>
File: Memories of Murder.jpg (343 KB, 1158x1500) Image search: [Google]
Memories of Murder.jpg
343 KB, 1158x1500
>>77361309
I always liked the interactions of Colby and Conrad.
>>
>>77361309
>Would /co/nrad try to get Colby to get on a normal sleeping schedule if only for his own sake?
The only reason I requested this >>77332715 on a drawthread was because I found this >>77361269 funny, and wanted to see what it would look like if Conrad tried to get back at her. That's all there is to it, broseph.
>>
File: otp.jpg (158 KB, 696x900) Image search: [Google]
otp.jpg
158 KB, 696x900
>>77361576
>Not requesting Conrad and Colby going on investigation adventures.
Camon anon.
>>
File: 1363915346611.png (706 KB, 600x965) Image search: [Google]
1363915346611.png
706 KB, 600x965
>>
File: co 1371034448997.png (162 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
co 1371034448997.png
162 KB, 550x700
>>77361687
>>
File: madamdanger goodhunting.png (139 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
madamdanger goodhunting.png
139 KB, 500x500
>No love for the hunt
This displeases Madam Danger!
>>
File: 1390810223902.jpg (87 KB, 643x738) Image search: [Google]
1390810223902.jpg
87 KB, 643x738
>>77365179
I wonder if her hunt lust could be redirected towards monster busting.

Or would she not find that challenging enough since she wants to hunt things with intelligence?
>>
>>77361576
I already knew that, I'm just musing on where it could go next.
>>
>>77365903
I think she doesn't care, she just want to prove the Danger family name, and thus her hunting spree extends to dangerous enough monsters. If there's a Bloom infestation, for example, she'll wear a respirator and get her shoggoth gun out. But planet-sized behemoths like Belvraik is way out of her league, although if someone built her a Jaeger she'll happily fight Kaijus alone.
>>
>>77366818
She'd be killing a lot of innocent people if she went after a Bloom outbreak.
>>
>>77367828
She might be a good enough hunter to know how to kill specifically the bloom itself.
>>
>>77367928
The Bloom are a bit more invasive with their hosts than headcrabs.
>>
>>77368533
They can be removed though, in the early stages.
>>
>>77367828
>>77367928
>>77368533

Bloom?
>>
File: co 1371083120595.png (35 KB, 717x458) Image search: [Google]
co 1371083120595.png
35 KB, 717x458
>>77368553
They can be removed at any stage, just with increasing difficulty and much more time required.

A completely infested person would need to be sedated, have multiple surgeries, and have that miracle healing drug that's like bacta used on them.

Considering someone wouldn't get to that stage unless there's a huge outbreak, that would mean there would be a lot of people in need to a lot of medical care.

>>77368650
Jellyfish that turn people into something like zombies.

They're controlled through a hive mind by a queen Bloom that has some malevolent intelligence.
>>
>>77368650
Genetically modified jellyfish that latch onto ocean animals, decompose their head/brain regions, install themselves and control them as they break down the rest of their bodies for food. Sometimes they end up on humans and it turns into a horrible zombie apocalypse scenario.
>>
>>77368769
>>77368927

So, sort of like a cross between the Flood from Halo and the cordyceps from The Last of Us?
>>
>>77369007
And also jellyfish.
>>
>>77365179
Kukri's are awesome.

It makes me sad there is no such thing as a Gurkha superhero.
>>
>>77368533
Headcrabs gradually turn your hands into claws and your ribcage into a fully functioning second mouth.

So.
>>
>>77369051

Aren't the Flood basically alien jellyfish?

>>77369059

Kukris are really the best kind of short sword and holy shit that ass is amazing.
>>
>>77369007
I'm not familiar with either since I've never played either of those games.

>>77369071
I think the Bloom also makes you more gelatinous in the final stage.
>>
File: 1394703907110.png (253 KB, 886x696) Image search: [Google]
1394703907110.png
253 KB, 886x696
>>77369059
Cass is my favorite BQ character for that booty, but her legs look really wonky in that pic. They gave her a kukri since they didn't want to have the stereotypical "asian character has a sword" but then still wanted to give her a close quarters weapon so they went with kukri.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 87

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.