[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142
File: Zuka fanservice.png (415 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Zuka fanservice.png
415 KB, 512x512
In which we discuss the furtherment of an alternate universe where Avatar characters are gender-swapped.

Previous discussion:
>>76914374
>>77141819
>>
Thread is heaving.
>>
Okay, sorry I'm late.

So like I said, Azulon just needs something to make him feel a need to assert his superiority after taking it for granted.

Grandpa ordering his death might work
>>
>>77182845
The plot would change from "Kill your firstborn son" to "kill your daughter", since Aunt Irah will be mourning Lu Tan and Fire Lord Zoesin will be all up in Princess Oza's shit.
>>
>>77182845
>>77183046

I would say, that is better to just change Ozai/Ursa/Zuko/Azula, if we go until grandparetnts, things will start to get strange.

Also. here are some things that I saved from the last discussions.
>>
>>77183133
>>
>>77183133
Shit doesn't get strange.

When you reverse gender, you just reverse the plot devices that are respective of their gender.

So instead of Toph and Katara going out for a makeover and a girl's day out, Topher and Katar go do some guy shit.
"Yo, Katar. You think girls find me, y'know... handsome?"
"You kidding? If I were a girl, I would."
"Thanks, dude."
"No problem, buddy."

Honestly it's when you start trying to genderbend principal characters but at the same time leaving side and bit characters as they are, that shit gets convoluted. Zuka and Mai obviously wouldn't work now, would it?
>>
File: Slappy.png (201 KB, 917x1000) Image search: [Google]
Slappy.png
201 KB, 917x1000
>>77183254
I go the opposite, when you change only a few or a single principle character, you can focus on changes for the want of a nail.
When people change everyone, a 1:1 shift tends to occur, thus making the change not worth thinking out.
>>
>>77183510
I disagree. 1:1 shifts are what lazy people do when they genderbend. Since genders are dimorphically different both physically and even mentally, there'd be differences that could be taken into account.

For example maybe Aangie would be reluctant during that swimming episode because she's got the painters in. The Siku/Sokkara would be very different. Would Sokkara lust for indifferent dick? Would Siku beat up Sokkara when they first meet?
>>
>>77183254
>Shit doesn't get strange.

>When you reverse gender, you just reverse the plot devices that are respective of their gender.

I know man, I just think that it gets unnecessary to flip Grandfather Azulon, or Iroh too. Genderbending works better if you flip just some onf the characters.

I think that we should work with two scenarios:

- One where just the fire/water siblings get swaped, leaving Toph and Aang normal. Plus Fire Lady Ozai for milf points.

and...

- One where the entire main cast gets swaped, including Aang, Toph, Ty Lee and Mai.
>>
>>77183745
>>
File: aets3vS.jpg (193 KB, 1919x1079) Image search: [Google]
aets3vS.jpg
193 KB, 1919x1079
>>77183177
Zukaang would be dorky as hell in a wonderful way.

>So seeing as you're Firelady now and everything...
>...yeah?
>I'm guessing you'll be pretty busy from now on.
>Probably.
>Yeah.
>Yeah.
>I guess you won't have time to... you know... go penguin-sledding with me sometime.
>I'LL MAKE TIME! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell.
>You will? Great!
>Psst, Uncle! What is penguin-sledding?
>>
>>77183745
The dynamic of male Aang and female Sokka would be fucking gr8

And has much potential for drama since Sokkara would feel fucking helpless trying to protect Aang, since she doesn't bend. Imagine her desperate pleas for Katar to use the spirit water on Aang. And her whole motivation for visiting Piandao is so that she can participate in battles more, to help protect Aang.

And then if she fought during the Zuka/Azula Agni Kai, using nothing but her physical prowess to overpower Azula and win. Azula goes insane not only because she lost the Agni Kai, but because she lost it to a non-bender.

Shit, nigga. I want this to be a thing so bad.
>>
>>77183886
>Aang and Zuka during The Promise
Shit would be grave as fuck, man.
>>
>>77184029
I also like the idea that it becomes sort of a bawdy Legend that the virile, manly Avatar conquered the Firelord's She-devil daughter in both body and heart and making her change alignments.

I can just imagine the Harlequin romance novels with a bare chested muscular Aang, holding Zuka, clad in a ripped bodice.

And I can imagine Tenzin throwing a crap attack whenever he hears about it later:
>MY PARENTS WERE COMPLETELY NORMAL PEOPLE apart from being the Avatar and the Firelord.
>>
I've said it before, but the question needs to be asked what the theme should be. I think any good alternate universe has a theme and good AU and elseworlds writers know how to follow that theme to its most natural conclusions rather than just making changes that will give them what they want.

So, I think a general theme should be established, something like "this is what happens when you change all the Gaang's genders" or "This is what happens when you change just siblings' genders" or "This is what happens when you just change Zuko and Azula" and then follow that where it should go for better or worse
>>
>>77184316
>Tenzin meets Uncle Iroh
>"Did you know, Tenzin, that the Fire Nation Palace needed serious structual reinforcements when Aang moved in with Zuka?"
>"Stop."
>"It took two weeks for the royal guard to stop panicking every time they heard your parents."
>"STOP."
>"The Fire Sages swore that your dad was so good, that your mother made volcanoes erupt when sh-"
>"HOLY AVATAR WILL YOU JUST VANISH ALREADY."
>"But you need me to help you escape the spirit lands."
>"Oh. Well, please refrain from more... adult remarks, thank you."
>"Of course. Anything for my great nephew. Oh your father once went into the Avatar st-"
>"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
>>
File: wangokka.png (132 KB, 648x800) Image search: [Google]
wangokka.png
132 KB, 648x800
>>77182402
Ok, no one came with a female equivalent of fucking Wang Fire.

How shameful.
>>
>>77185002
Sokkara would be Sapphire Fire, only played as over-the-top as Sokka played Wang Fire.
>>
>>77185002
Oh fuck I forgot about Katara pretending to be pregnant.

Shit was hot. I fapped for days.
>>
>>77184316
I can just imagine the mover (An Ember Island production):

>A muscular, oiled up Aang stands strapped to a wall in the Firelord's dungeon.
>A leather clad seductress enters the stage
>"Welcome to my play room, Avatar. I hope the chains aren't too tight."
>"The chains around my wrists are nothing compared to those you put on the hearts and minds of the people, Princess. I'll manage."
>She curls an eyebrow and points her whip at him.
>"For now. I've broken many a man in here. In the end they were all licking my boots and begging for mercy. And so will you."
>Aang scoffs manlily.
>"Once again, you underestimate my willpower. Your chains are tight, but they can not hold me."
>He breaks free and catches Zuka's whip as it comes down.
>"UNHAND ME AT ONCE!"
>He pulls her into a tight embrace, restraining her.
>"But the strongest chains, are around your heart, princess. Isn't that true?"
>Zuka struggles feebly inside the bearhug.
>"How dare you lay hands on me?! I am the heir of the Firenation!"
>"Of course, but you are also a woman who deserves to be loved, rather than feared."
>Aang pushes his lips on hers. She struggles for a while before giving into the kiss completely. When he finally lets go, she's got stars in her eyes and her mouth stays agape.
>"I never knew it could be like this."
>"If you'll excuse me, Princess. I have a world to save."
>Zuka grabs onto his arms.
>"Oh Avatar, take me now."
>Aang hesitates.
>"Take me now, or I'll call the guards!"
>"If you insist."
>Cue a very passionate and risque lovemaking scene
Meanwhile Tenzin is beating his head on the theater seat in front of him.
>>
File: ZukaMeh.png (215 KB, 701x428) Image search: [Google]
ZukaMeh.png
215 KB, 701x428
>>77184625
Actually, which kids would exist in LoK, given Tenzin still exists despite different parentage.
Maybe better to focus on main TLA for now.
If I had my way, I'd go with Izumi as Fire lord, Tenzin still youngest, and Honora as the theoretical daughter of Zuka and Aang if created as canon, seeing how each other child of original series takes parental traits.
Honora is still my favorite theoretical name for Zuko's daughter, regardless of canon.
>>
File: Actress_Aang.png (102 KB, 333x250) Image search: [Google]
Actress_Aang.png
102 KB, 333x250
>>77185281
Even better, if it's this Aang.

I recall a Tokka fanfic where a minor worldbuilding detail was that there were romance novels being popularized (scarcely) based on the events of the series alongside the fic itself
>>
>>77185292
Tenzin is basically Aang anyway.

He wouldn't have to look much different.
>>
File: 1417967849716.jpg (312 KB, 1280x1228) Image search: [Google]
1417967849716.jpg
312 KB, 1280x1228
>>77185292
It's just fun to imagine that a stuffy guy like Tenzin came out of this along with Honora and would have to deal with the fact that his parents relationship gets weirdly fetishized in popular culture.
I mean wouldn't you be, if pic related was what people think your mom was like before your dad conquered her with his dick?
>>
>>77185292

Agreed, lets stick with ATLA.

Right now, I'm starting to think the best route to go might be just changing the Fire/Water siblings, Suki and maybe Aang but leaving Toph and everyone else the same. Leaving Toph alone is fine as she's pretty gender neutral for the most part. Plus if she was the only member unchanged or the only one next to Aang, you'd get to see better how the original timeline characters interact differently with alternate versions of their friends
>>
>>77185281
>>77185292
>>77185411
>>77185613

Guys this is hilarious.

Now lets gender swap the coulple.

Female Aang and male Zuko.

What changes?
>>
File: toph 63.jpg (228 KB, 612x836) Image search: [Google]
toph 63.jpg
228 KB, 612x836
>>77185704
I would ship Kataroph.

What are the odds of them sticking together?

On Tales of Ba Sing Se, we have an special episode of bonding between them.
>>
>>77185893
Zuko would be sweating less over Gaang's boipussy I guess
>>
>>77185893
I imagine Aang totally abuses Zuko's dorkish nature early on.

>Zuko captures Aang
>Aang immediately starts bawling her eyes out and calling him a big bully.
>All the crying wears him down until he opens the cage to try and cheer her up.
>She immediately tornadoes him into the next tree.
>Then she plants a kiss on his forehead, calls him a sucker and takes off on her glider.
>>
>>77185961
Boy Toph teaching mantara how to pick up chicks even though he's just as clueless?

Really though, why change Toph. Aang I can understand, but I don't feel like anything great comes out of mantoph because I feel like Toph would act the same regardless in most cases
>>
>>77185893
>Female Aang and male Zuko.
Aang would definitely thirst for the fire dick.

Zuko would probably pretend he doesn't find her sexually, but Iroh would know he does and would encourage Zuko to be true to himself. Once Zuko finds out they're spiritual relatives, that would awaken a dormant thirst that Zuko never knew he had. A need to combine spiritual and blood lines.
>>
>>77186141

Aangie is still twelve though, in some states, Zuko would be considered a pedophile
>>
File: filupinfujiko3-1-620x.jpg (41 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
filupinfujiko3-1-620x.jpg
41 KB, 620x350
>>77186130
Zuko's face when.
>>
>>77186136
>Katar and Toph go out for the day in Ba Sing Se
>she has her makeover
>those bitches lust for Katar and mock Toph, saying Katar is way out of her league
>Katar defends her, saying they're a couple
>girls retreat, defeated
>"Katar... do you think I'm cute?"
>>
>>77186136
I was more like shipping regular Toph with Katar.

In a "opposites atract" kind of way.
>>
>>77186263
Ah. I see what you mean. If you change Aang, a tiny love triangle might be interesting. By tiny, I mean Toph teases Aangie by threatening to steal Katar every now and then
>>
File: Lin rule 63.jpg (74 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
Lin rule 63.jpg
74 KB, 736x552
>>77186254
>>77186385

Would Katar save Toph from her whore ways?

Would male Toph even take care of his kids on RC?

Would the fangirls lust after male Suyin or Male Lin?
>>
>>77186482
Well, I kinda feel like things would turn out different if Lin and Suyin were male.

For one thing, instead of not talking to him for decades, Lin would beat seven shades of crap out of Suyin the first time he sets foot into RC again.
>>
>>77186482
>man with facial scars
I'm not a girl and I'm already lusting after Male Lin god damn.

Also Katar is such the calm, loving fatherly type that Toph would readily turn into a mother goose. Lin would be a hardass only because of his hardass mother, but he wouldn't have all the baggage of MOMMY DIDN'T LOVE MEEE. Which would improve the show because holy fuck did every single character have tons of emotional baggage weighing them and the overarching plot down.
>>
>>77186482

Fem Toph is a whore in any timeline.
>>
>>77186752
I fucking hated Toph.

She's a cute kid that has parental issues but finds meaning and happiness through her friendships. But then she has kids and turns into a shitty parent, making that personal growth completely nullified. In fact, she was fucking worse than her parents. Toph's parents, misguided as they were, were at least looking out for her. Toph basically discarded Lin and Suyin when they didn't amount to anything and got into trouble because MUH CAREER
>>
>>77186876
Not really, Toph tried to do the opposite of her parents, and let the kids do everything that they wanted.

It's actually a common behavior with overprotected childrens.
>>
File: tumblr_m854468wm31qfrrfso1_1280.png (280 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m854468wm31qfrrfso1_1280.png
280 KB, 800x600
>Hey Katar, so that Zuka chick has a brother. Who knew?
>Yeah, and he seems to be even worse than her.
>I don't know. Maybe he's just misunderstood or something.
>What?
>Maybe he just needs some human warmth to set him back on track.
>You got the hots for him, don't you.
>What, come on!
>I thought you promised me: No more bad boys.
>It's not my fault the bad ones are all so hot.
>The guy is a full blown psycho!
>Yeah, well... I think I can fix him.
>I should have never let you read those bargain bin scrolls... Okay, what about that acrobat guy? He seemed less evil.
>...Too obtainable.
>And people ask me why I have a skewed perspective of girls.
>>
File: 1407113160080.png (314 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1407113160080.png
314 KB, 480x640
>>77187509
On that note:

Male!Azula with his wolfpack, Tai Lo and Mao.

Or Male!Azula with his devoted secretaries Ty Lee and Mai.

The later would probably remind me of Paptimus Scirocco with all the creepy manipulation and shit.
>>
>>77187796
I think male Azula with female friends would be interesting. I guess because I would be interested to see how a psycho like Azulon handles a virtual harem that includes his older sister

I think either way, Azulon will end up being totally creepy when it comes to his sexuality. I keep picturing a a mixture of bisexual debauchery, a violent edipus complex and a repressed desire to fuck his older sister
>>
>>77183510

Best picture in the thread so far.
>>
>>77189755

Whoops >>77185613

spoke too soon, we have a contender.
>>
File: azuman 2.jpg (76 KB, 722x533) Image search: [Google]
azuman 2.jpg
76 KB, 722x533
>>77189787
This is a rule 63 thread scrapper, go away or we will turn you gay for Azulon.
>>
>>77189904

Get this garbage out of my sight. Slots not dicks mate.
>>
>>77182402
>An Avatar character bigger than a B cup
Can't we keep things realistic?
>>
>>77189976
Uh? Pretty sure that Jin and Ty lee were at least C.

Actually, on the last thread we had a discussion regarding the breast sizes of the gb characters...

>>77041629

I would say:

Aangie - A and B by the end of the show.

Jet - B

Sokkara - C

Zuka - C or even D, but probably C.

Ozumi - D
>>
File: reference.png (4 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
reference.png
4 MB, 2400x1800
>>77190159
Pic for reference.
>>
File: 1280969592242.gif (422 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1280969592242.gif
422 KB, 200x150
>>77189976
Ever heard of Ty Lee or Jin?

While we're on the subject, I wonder what the r63 version of this scene would be like, if Zuka is self-conscious about her chest. The same, maybe, signifying character growth?
>>
Were Asami and her father the only characters in this franchise that had a fucking last name?
>>
>>77190273
Post the reversed one that says deal with it
>>
>>77190392
Toph
>>
>>77188976
I imagine Azulon totally asexual.

Which would play well into the Beach
>>
>>77190392
>Bei Fong
>>
>>77190159
I like to imagine Zuka with an H cup

But that's mostly because she's overly serious, and a dork, and combining that with huge boobs would be funny and cute
>>
>>77190392
Pretty sure there was more than Toph and Asami.

Any other nobles?
>>
File: Avatar63Sizes.png (364 KB, 2302x508) Image search: [Google]
364 KB, 2302x508
>>77190159
Repostan own idea, going by american sizes.
Do enjoy >>77190503 to a degree, for Zuka's added insecurity.
>>
>>77190450
I picture asexual trying to be sexual but with a vague "is he gay or not" thing dashed with a bit of sistercon

Like if he was engaged to Mai, he'd be spilling ghatti and getting angry all the time,blame it on Mai and then see if other girls are more receptive only to get the same results, but he never admits the problem is him
>>
>>77191889
Zuka would bandage boobs down so she looks really flat
>>
>>77190503
If we go the Zuka/Aang route, it'd be pretty funny the first time Aang sees just how big she really is.

>"S-stop staring! Aren't you a monk?!"
>"I'm also 12."
>>
>>77192365
>zuka tapes her breasts down, always dresses like a man until one point where Aang gets to see more of her form
>spaghetti everywhere

Alternatively:

>Aangie has breast envy
>Aangie always feels less "womanly" around Zuka,especially when Katar is around too, which is ironic considering Aangie tries hard to repress and hide her feminine traits
>>
>>77191960
Which is pretty much how Azula acted in canon.
>>
>>77183745
Undershave female Aang is unbelievably cute for that hairstyle.
>>
File: Hairstyles.png (1 MB, 1280x1813) Image search: [Google]
Hairstyles.png
1 MB, 1280x1813
>>77189755
Every once and awhile, I agree with you, Scrapper.
>>77193109
>>
>>77190229
Why does K look smaller than H and I?
>>
>>77189651
63'd Zukaang please.
>>
>>77189651
>>77193812

Yes, Zuka and Aang please
>>
>expecting a fun conversation about how the characters and story of Avatar would change if everyone was gender flipped.
>It's just an excuse to ship Aang and Zuko
Fuck you guys for getting my hopes up.
>>
>>77194178
To be fair, it's the most natural conclusion.
>>
>>77190229
>>77190159
I'd put Zuka at a C cup seeing as she'd be the main/standard girl in the series.
Aang would be A
Sokkara D/E
>>
>>77193179
all of those are terrible
the worst is aang frank
>>
>>77192859

Eh, Azula really didn't have a sexuality beyond The Beach. Here, with Azulon constantly around Mai and Ty Lee, either he'd be always trying to get some, but getting rejected and realizing he can only make a girl kiss him by force or he'd be like a sociopath trying really hard to act like how he thinks he's supposed to act but feels absolutely nothing and both he and others know it.

With Azula, it didn't feel like she was asexual as much as she never had any real opportunities to explore her sexuality and she just repressed it because it would be a crutch and maybe she felt like she wasn't THAT kind of girl, and she probably felt even more like that after the beach. The only men Azula interacted with outside of Chan were her brother, father, and servants/soldiers

If you were going to change Azula's gender, but not Mai or Ty Lee. You're having a young boy who's spent most of his childhood with these two girls and his sister with no male friends at all trying to figure out how this romance shit works now that he's expected to pick one of them to be something more than a servant with no real model besides his parents relationship.

I could get a kick out of Azulon trying hard to make advances towards Mai and Ty Lee and being shot down. Mai could be like "I've told you not touch me, why don't you get it?" and Ty Lee could try to be nice about it and friend zone him gently because theyve known eachother for so long but it just makes him more upset. I don't know
>>
>>77194396

Poor Azula.
>>
>>77194198

I just want to change Aang now for the sake of shitting on Zukaang
>>
>>77194412
Dude, like, whatever.
Nobody really cares, everybody's just changing characters here and there to suit what they find personally interesting. No-one's going to stop you talking about Fem-Aang.
>>
File: ZukoFb.png (278 KB, 485x900) Image search: [Google]
ZukoFb.png
278 KB, 485x900
>>77193970
>>77193812
Thinking of "Tales of Ba Sing Se" redux with Aang and Zuka date, considering Jin was the one to invite Zuko out originally. Considering Aang would be in disguise, maybe he could be dared by Sokka or Toph to ask a single person out to prove he has the guts to, when questioned why he hasn't put a move on Katara.

Perhaps the date could be driven by both characters putting up masks to their actual personalities, before relaxing and letting their guard down. Fancy restaurant until they get kicked out, and they get cheap noodles together.

The fountain was chosen because it was Jin's favorite spot in the city, so to keep the lantern lighting bit/reveal of Zuka's identity, there would require a transition to that. However it happens, I'm split between Aang realizing Zuka's identity leaning in for a kiss or in the act. The former allows for a recoil, in which Zuka thinks it's for how she looks, and Aang reassures that he likes her.

That, or it could go with a Batman Returns-esque "mistletoe" exchange, where they both realize who each other is once the date is over based on reprisal of something each other said.

Another idea, is that they could be in a lit location, amd Aang puts out lanterns with Airbending while Zuka has her eyes shut.
>>
>>77194396
I don't think Azulon's the type of guy that would take no for an answer. I think he'd try and impose himself as the only man in both their lives, as well as Zuka's probably.
>>
>>77194481
>ToBSS without 63'Jin
But where am I going to get my "pretty Earth Kingdom fuckboy with a 16" dick" fix now?
>>
>>77194465
Calm down nigger. Nobody's saying you can't still talk about it. But I'd rather have Aang be a girl so he doesn't become too much of a self insert for ecchi animu hijinks with Zuka.
>>
>>77194514
>The Tale of Sokkara
>It's just her and Jing fucking for 7 1/2 straight minutes
>>
>>77194489

Maybe he'd be willing to let it slide at first, but get more upset when he loses control of other things. When he's on a roll, I doubt Mai's snark would register anything more than a rolling of his eyes. But when shit is going downhill, I doubt he'd be ready to hear it.

You'd probably want to build up to a climax where he drives them away by being too forceful.

That might actually be a way to redo the Beach. Maybe the Beach is where he realizes just how alone and undesirable he is as he notices how Mai and Ty Lee just kinda forget about him. Then maybe he steps outside and meets some nameless girl whom he at first seems to hit it with, but after five minutes of talking with her misreads her and tries to make out with her and it becomes a huge mess for him after that.

And speaking of the Beach, for Zuka, you could have guys trying to talk to her and backing off as soon as they see her scar

Just some ideas
>>
File: WANG MONEY.png (67 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
WANG MONEY.png
67 KB, 200x200
>>77194567
>Post series, Sokkani and Ty Lee join Kiyoshi warriors and the latter teaches the former every trick she knows, both combat and sexual.
>Mizuki ends up in a polyamorous relationship between them both
>>
File: Azula 3.jpg (306 KB, 687x800) Image search: [Google]
Azula 3.jpg
306 KB, 687x800
>>77194481
I just want more waitress Zuka
>>
>>77194396
I see Azulon being more emotionally manipulative than even his female counterpart, switching between being abusive of Mai and Ty Lee and feigning affection for them.
I don't see it as much of a sexual thing. He just likes toying with them. All his creepy seductiveness is reserved for his older sister.

But you could make it more interesting by having him dangle the prospect of marriage in front of their noses. Azulon is probably the most desired bachelor in the Firenation.
Which might make Mai's family pressure her into sucking up to him.
In Ty Lee's case it'd be a definite way of finally standing out from her herd of sisters.

So despite feeling increasingly uneasy around him, they still try to remain in his good graces.
>>
>>77194514
Sasuki.

>>77189651
>>
>>77196119
I especially feel like Azulon would constantly put Ty Lee down with underhanded compliments and generally chipping away at her sense of self-worth while pretending to be her friend.

In a way that's much more messed up than Azula's thinly veiled threats.
>>
>>77194481
I like the idea of the mistletoe exchange, but I'm unsure how you'd do it.

I think the two of them slowly letting their guard down as they spend time together would be cute.

As for how it starts, what I personally would like to see would be Zuka asking Aang out after being pressured by Iroh (who obviously knows that Aang is Aang and is aware of Zuka's little "thing" for her quarry)
>>
>>77196706
We still need to figure out how is Aan's disguise.
>>
>>77196774
It would be Aang, not Aan in this scenario.

I think a wig would be involved, a wig and a hat
>>
>>77196843
This makes me realize that Zuka never gets to see Aang with hair in Book 3. Bit of a shame, really. Her reaction would be adorable, even if it was just blushing fiercely.
>>
>>77191889
Does anyone have that boob chart?
>>
File: 1446070787578.jpg (247 KB, 1544x806) Image search: [Google]
1446070787578.jpg
247 KB, 1544x806
>>77197064
>>
>>77197096
Thank you!
>>
>>77196119
Azulon probably knows these two would only be friends with him on the condition that he might marry one of them eventually and boost their family's status. At least with Azula, you had that girlfriend, mean girl boss of the clique thing. Here, it feels like you would get a teenage boy who's grown up with no friends besides Mai and Ty Lee who in this scenario would probably just hang out with his sister if given the choice.

I like the idea of Azulon being more emotionally manipulative, but I feel like just as The Beach was a chance to see a more self conscious and vulnerable side of Azula, you would probably have that happening a lot with Azulon as he tries various ways to win over Mai and Ty Lee and is repeatedly shot down, reminding him that he might not be as perfect in others' eyes.

I agree though that if you're going to have him act creepy towards anyone in a seductive manner, it should be towards his sister. But there should be that element like with Azula where there is a genuine interest on his part in trying to attract the opposite sex. It just needs an approach that preserves Azulon's menace and dignity while humanizing him a little. Mai and Ty Lee's attitude towards him could also trigger Ursa flashbacks of being rejected or ignored.

>>77196633

It would be best for Azulon to have a unique way of interacting which all three women in his life.

With Mai, he'd be the most aggressive because Mai probably wouldn't put up with him as easily. I even think Mai would probably be the most honest in just saying from the beginning that she doesn't like him

With Ty Lee, he could whiddle away her self confidence little by little to make her more open to his suggestions

With Zuka, you could just go all out with creepy pervert vibes and making Zuka dance by setting off her emotions
>>
>>77185201
God tier taste, Anon.
>>
>>77197168
I think Azulon is the frightening "What if Joffrey Baratheon" was actually smart and had some self discipline" scenario.

I thin trying to make Ty Lee emotionally dependent on him would be a given.

In Mai's case he might occasionally drop the mask to remind her of her place. But only when they're on their own.
>Your sarcasm seizes to be amusing. In fact it's grating on my nerves.
>I didn't realize I was here for your entertainment, Azulon.
>And that's where you're wrong, Mai. You are. You and Ty Lee, your families and friends, you all exist to serve the Firenation. Serve ME. You'd do good to remember that.
>I'll try to be more amusing then... jerk.
Azulon pushes her against a wall and smiles.
>You know Mai, someday I really might marry you. I'd keep Ty Lee around as a bed warmer, of course. I wonder which of you would be more miserable then.
>>
Everytime I see an Undershave like >>77183745, I think of Huan.

fuck you Skrillex.
>>
>>77197428
pic related
>>
>>77196706
But wouldn't Aang recognize the scar?
>>
File: ZB.png (35 KB, 232x263) Image search: [Google]
ZB.png
35 KB, 232x263
>>77197586
The idea is that Ba Sing Se Zuka would have her hair done in a way that covers up her scar.
Aang would only realize who she is when the lanterns are lit, and her face is exposed more clearly.
>>
File: violet.jpg (137 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
violet.jpg
137 KB, 1280x800
>>77198266
Something like this? Or shorter?
>>
So when we say "Avatar 63" we're really saying "Zuko 63" so she can get dicked?
>>
>>77198389
Probably shorter, remember this isn't too long after she cut her hair with Iroh

>>77198397
No, it's "anyone 63 with varying amounts of people 63'd or not 63'd"

female Zuko getting dicked is merely the topic of the day
>>
>>77198397
Don't act so surprised. Last thread was Sokka 63 so she can get dicked.
>>
File: 36215 - Sadako The_Ring.gif (37 KB, 502x491) Image search: [Google]
36215 - Sadako The_Ring.gif
37 KB, 502x491
>>77198459
Too bad. Zuka looking like the girl from the Ring could be fun and adorable.
>>
File: 1320111541137.jpg (512 KB, 780x1189) Image search: [Google]
1320111541137.jpg
512 KB, 780x1189
>>
>>77198934
I want to dick them both
>>
>>77201028
Sokka would let you, if you're cute.

Zuko would blush and run away.
>>
File: r63zutara.jpg (58 KB, 736x528) Image search: [Google]
r63zutara.jpg
58 KB, 736x528
>>77198389
>>
>>77197346

I think it matters how subtle Azulon would be and how less subtle he'd become as time goes on. With Mai, she'd only be around a guy like Azulon because her dad is making her. At first it'd be like "You're just a barrel of laughter aren't you?" The two of them would be equally sarcastic to one another, but then at some point Azulon would finally decide Mai no longer amuses him and orders her to show him respect, but before that maybe there's no real animosity beyond the two getting slightly irritated with one another.

Ty Lee would be the type where she's too innocent to think badly of Azulon, even though he belittles her constantly behind a mask of friendliness.

Mai and Azulon call each other names and irritate each other, but it has never really come to blows until Azulon begins wife shopping, in which case Mai's snark and wit ceases to be amusing to him and become more offensive because while he may tolerate some of that from a henchman but not from a future bride. Azulon definitely would be more smiles with Ty Lee because as long as he smiles at her he can say anything and she won't take offense to it even though he's trying to destroy her sense of self worth. It'd almost be like making an extremely pretty girl feel extremely ugly and if she's innocent and pure, you make her feel dirty, just so in the end she's more likely to have sex with you when she normally wouldnt
>>
>>77199018
Maybe a little into Book 3

Have to admit, tough Zuka being self conscious about her scar sounds pretty moe
>>
>>77205138
Self-conscious about her scar, self-conscious about her chest, and never quite sure what to think when one draws attention away from the other.
>>
File: m6f62l.jpg (85 KB, 720x475) Image search: [Google]
m6f62l.jpg
85 KB, 720x475
>>77205543
Might be a good idea to coordinate her design based on her status throughout the series.
>>
File: that's rough dear.png (592 KB, 872x2036) Image search: [Google]
that's rough dear.png
592 KB, 872x2036
Bump for just getting heart broken.
>>
>>77205543
>>
>>77186254
I say m!Toph would have a lean build, to give visual impression of weakness.
Needs to fit with unsuspecting impression.
>>
File: r63 toph.png (439 KB, 1595x1291) Image search: [Google]
r63 toph.png
439 KB, 1595x1291
>>77208478
Boy Toph works whether he's lean or buff. Both builds fit in different ways.
>>
>>77205543
>guys at the beach party see her from the side
>are attracted by her huge anime titties
>they creep away when they see her scar

Women were attracted to Zuko because of his scar, I doubt Zuka would find many guys who think her scar is kawaii
>>
>>77204099
Scenes between Ty Lee and Azulon could be hard to watch.

>I did my very best.
>Sure you did, Ty Lee. But it seems your best wasn't enough.
>They tricked me. They tricked me and they got away. I'm so sorry, Azulon.
He puts a finger on Ty Lee's quivering lips.
>Shhhh, I know, I know. It's my fault really. I shouldn't have left such an important task up to you all alone. I should have been there.
>I just wanted to prove... I thought, I could make you...
>Proud?
>Yeah.
He cups her cheek in his hand and she leans into the touch.
>Oh Ty lee, all that thinking is just going to get your head all mixed up. Leave that to me. What happened to my happy-go-lucky girl?
>You're right. I'm just not smart like you are, Azulon. I'm just a fool.
She looks down, but Azulon lifts her head back up by her chin, so that their eyes meet.
>You're a cute fool though, my little dummy.
Ty Lee forces herself to put on a smile
>Heh, yeah, that's me. Don't leave any sharp objects lying around! Ty Lee's in town.
>Look at you, cracking jokes! All better now?
>Yeah.
>Good girl.
>>
File: 305-161.jpg (67 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
305-161.jpg
67 KB, 720x480
>>77209689
>>77211346
Seeing these posts together gave me a thought: Zuka and Ty Lee in The Beach. All the guys drooling over Ty Lee would be drooling over Zuka if it weren't for her scar, and both girls know it. How do they feel about that?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x238
>127 replies
>27 posters

I have never seen a bigger circle jerk of faggots. Even /vg/ would be ashamed of this. Please stop making these shitty threads.
>>
>>77212378
I think it'd be awkward for both of them.
But I think Zuka doesn't even want the attention.

Plus you also have to consider that they're there with Azulon, who'd be annoyed by the presence of the suitors if not worse.
That could end very poorly for them.
>>
>>77211346
Even though a lot of people act like Azula bullied Ty Lee like a lap dog, she did so only sparingly, in most cases she treated Ty Lee like a friend or like a soldier in under her command, only she didn't have to worry as much about being thrown overboard because she and Azula had been friends since they were little. Azula got mean with her to assert her authority when she felt it was necessary.

Here, Azulon is treating Msi and Ty Lee less like his friends and more like his bitches. Mai would get more respect from Azulon because she's willing to stand up to Azulon on occasion and while that might get on his nerves, Azulon can't help but respect it, especially when he's in need of her. On Ty Lee's end, if Ty Lee was intimidated by Azula, she'd be terrified of making Azulon angry and maybe there is a bit of attraction there. If you remember Ty Lee would compliment Azula on how smart and stuff she was, chances are Azulon would demand more of such praise
>>
>>77213094
That's only an average of five to six posts per person
>>
File: 1320110373405.jpg (16 KB, 274x355) Image search: [Google]
1320110373405.jpg
16 KB, 274x355
>>
>>77215741
Zuka is cute. CUTE!
>>
File: 1443527495870.jpg (11 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
1443527495870.jpg
11 KB, 214x236
>>77182402

Neck up you cunt, ATLA keked the masses.

NOW YOU GENDY BENDYS?
>>
File: 1445961479896.png (475 KB, 846x746) Image search: [Google]
1445961479896.png
475 KB, 846x746
>>
>>77216001
I don't understand
>>
File: The-Beach.jpg (69 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
The-Beach.jpg
69 KB, 720x480
>>77213212
I'd see it as a chance for Ty Lee to challenge Zuka's self-image and showcase how much she has advanced in even allowing others in.
Really depends on whether Zuka's character development in S2 regresses before joining the Gaang.
I still support Azula staying female, so "The Beach" is a full fanservice episode.
>>
>>77217962

>I still support Azula staying female, so "The Beach" is a full fanservice episode.

I like it.
>>
>>77212378

You'd really have to change a lot of the focus of The Beach in this situation. Even they aren't formally dating, Azulon would still treat Mai and Ty Lee like his "girlfriends". But it'd be cheap to just have Azulon behave like Zuko did when he saw guys flirting with Mai.

There's also the question of whether Zuka would even attract any suitors with that bacon face
>>77217962
>it's only fanservice if its a girl
>not wanting to see Azulon's Adonis body
>being this gay
>>
>>77213570
>Even though a lot of people act like Azula bullied Ty Lee like a lap dog, she did so only sparingly, in most cases she treated Ty Lee like a friend or like a soldier in under her command, only she didn't have to worry as much about being thrown overboard because she and Azula had been friends since they were little. Azula got mean with her to assert her authority when she felt it was necessary.

It's common for abusers to do that though. Like they would be horrible to their victims at one point, only to be affable or even very sweet towards them so they could manipulate their victims into staying with them.
>>
File: turtleduckling.jpg (210 KB, 777x692) Image search: [Google]
turtleduckling.jpg
210 KB, 777x692
>>77196706
For some reason, I want to see their date at a carnival, with Aang winning her a turtleduck plushie using airbending to cheat a carnie.
Actually, anything with turtleducks and Zuka would be adorable.
>>
>>77213094
Wait 27?
That's more than I expected!

>>77219026
Having Ty Lee be subject to Azulon's whims and having her fall into sort of a beaten housewife routine seems kinda fitting.
Mai more or less hangs on for her sake and the indirect threat that both Ty Lee and her family would suffer if she high tailed it. (There might also be a bit of a strange chemistry between them, a "I hate you so much I want to fuck you" vibe).

Hell, you could go so far as to actually have a bit of jealousy in Ty Lee's eyes when Zuka returns to be Azulon's favorite chew toy again.
Though Mai will eventually beat some sense into her, he had his hooks in her deep.
Like a good pimp, Azulon knows you gotta fuck with their minds.
>>
>>77220148
I quite like the idea of Mai and Azulon being lovelessly betrothed. Mai has to honor it in deference to her parents and plays into the whole "Azulon sees them both as girlfriends" thing. It would initially keep Mai from interfering with Azulon and Ty Lee's flirting because she'd be less confident about upsetting Azulon and the repercussions upsetting her fiance might have on her family and then when she can't take anymore of hi shit and begins to work against him, it makes it all the more cathartic.
>>
>>77220431
Dunno, what you say makes sense.
But I also like the idea of Azulon dangling the prospect of marriage in front of the girls like a carrot.
And I feel that if Mai and Him were already betrothed, Ty Lee wouldn't try so hard to stay in his good graces.
Maybe Azulon could even keep some kind of weird score as to who'd he choose as bride. Just to screw with him.

I like the implication that he used to have a whole host of girls pursuing him, but they all got worn out or scared away by Azulon's tendencies and now only Ty Lee and Mai are left because they're the most durable and useful.

And while Ty Lee hung on through some sense of puppy dog love, Mai's batting to marry that bastard so she can poison him on their honeymoon.
>>
File: Korral.png (208 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Korral.png
208 KB, 500x500
>>77220915
I still don't like how dark this Azulon stuff is going.
Incest and children murdering children feels out of place in the Avatar universe.
>>
>>77221347
>Incest and children murdering children feels out of place in the Avatar universe.
It's probably more through implication than anything. Also child murder? Where?

I just feel that a male Azula hanging out with only girls would add a more noticeable sexual component
>>
>>77221622
Mai black widowing Azul.
>>
>>77221709
Eh I meant that more as a fantasy Mai has. Not something she's actually planning for real.
However the incestuous implications are squarely on the original show and Grey Delisle especially.
Who'd you fet to voice Azulon anyway
>>
File: azula.png (238 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
azula.png
238 KB, 640x480
>>77220148
>>77220431
>>77220915

I think the best option would be to have Azulon dating both of them in order to see who will be his future wife and most likely the new Fire Lady if his getting the throne works out as planned. I like the implication that no other woman could stand Azulon except these two and even them he risks driving away. It creates a nice theme of Azulon just having a lot of problems with women in general. Plus, match making seems like the best way for a male Azula to meet friends that her female version first met in a girls' school.

The only issue here is that there's a risk in Azulon becoming too much of a mustache twirling evil with no real human characteristics.

I like the idea of Azulon potentially being even crazier or more violent than Azula because testosterone and puberty which would add a more potent element of sexual frustration, but one thing that should be kept from Azula to help create consistency between the two characters who are supposed be counterparts, is to bring some of those elements that made Azula tragic or sympathetic to Azulon's character. Even though Azula was a bully and violent, there were still times when you felt a little sorry for her or when she showed a more friendly side that was capable of at least some empathy. She could also be funny as a character in a kids show when it was called for.

I think in this whole Mai/Ty Lee/male!Azula triad, there should be a sense that Mai and Ty Lee might actually genuinely love Azulon if Azulon only really knew how to love himself. You could always throw in a moment where he tries to be more nice to Mai for once only for Mai to find it suspicious and out of character, which leads to a new fight. You could also have him abuse Ty Lee, but feel bad when he goes too far with it. Maybe he defends Zuka when some boys make fun of her scar. Just don't make him a complete psychopath and make sure to remember he's in a kids show.
>>
>>77221831
Agreed.
Azulon must have some positive sides.
Hell, there has to be something both Mai and Ty Lee see in him, which keeps them sticking around.
Not just that he can be really darn charming when he really wants to be, but also that he's protective of his friends and understands them to a certain degree. Even if he uses that understanding to manipulate.
>>
File: trod.png (277 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
trod.png
277 KB, 500x600
>>
>>77222206

Well, if he didn't have charisma, he wouldn't be able to win over the Dai Li
>>
>>77225876
Wait a minute. That means Azulon came to Ba Sing Sei crossdressing as a Kyoshi warrior.

This is great.
>>
>>77226007

Well, in this timeline, Suki would be the only boy Kyoshi, so it fits
>>
>>77221622
>I just feel that a male Azula hanging out with only girls would add a more noticeable sexual component

He'd probably act a little more like a girl too

>>77221828

>However the incestuous implications are squarely on the original show and Grey Delisle especially.

Other than the bedroom scene, there's very little incestuous undertones to Azula and Zuko. But Azulon might feel more incestuous only because he projects his mommy shit on his older sister and his girlfriends.

Speaking of which, a unique twist on Azulon's own insanity could be to have him actually start believing Zuka IS Ursa, instead of just seeing her as an apparition.
>>
>>77221831
I don't really see anyevent in which Mai would be chasing Azulon, to be honest. There were times when she got fed up at Zuko and he's a gentle, delicate petal compared to Azulon. Even with the odd half-decent moment from him, Mai's too cynical and savvy to ever think he's worth the effort, Ty Lee's optimistic and little dim so it makes sense that she could fall under his spell but Mai's too sharp for that. She's also quite reserved as opposed to Ty Lee's openess, so it's more than likely that Ty Lee would make her feelings more blatant and I can't see Mai competing against her best friend in that way over a boy.
>>
>>77228153

With Mai and Azulon, it could just be a mix of lust and obligation for the most part. But there could be just a few moments, especially when Mai starts to "feel more" where she tries to understand Azulon a little better, only to realize he isn't really going to change any time soon.

Mai "hates" Azulon, but he commands with such authority that she can't stop craving his cock. That is until Zuka steps in and provides a counter influence.
>>
>>77227755
>He'd probably act a little more like a girl too
Well given how pampered he is, he'd probably be metrosexual as hell. And dressing up as a woman to infiltrate the Earth kingdom wouldn't be that big of a deal for him. And with those high cheekbones and his clean, smooth skin he'd pull it off frighteningly well
>>
File: 1445742919199.png (342 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1445742919199.png
342 KB, 720x480
>>77228465

What if at The Beach party, he tries to fit in with other boys, but has trouble because they act more like normal teenage boys in how they ogle women and care much less about messing up their hair or eyeliner?
>>
>>77229442
>>77229442
His awkward exchange could be trying to fit in as just one of the guys when in reality he's got zero connection points with normal teenage boys.
>Did you see that ridiculous display last night...
>>
File: 1445786992311.png (1 MB, 809x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445786992311.png
1 MB, 809x1200
>>77230144
It would also be a good set up for him to get angry at one or more of them making comments about his sister.

>guys are checking out all the girls
>somebody points out the girl with the charred face and big tits
>they all start making rude remarks about how her ugly face offsets her figure
>Even though Azulon mocks his sister constantly, he can't stand other men talking about her like that, especially dudes lower than them in rank
>>
>>77228153
I never for the impression Mai consisted Ty Lee that much of a friend until she had her back at the boiling rock. In fact she was easy more willing to go Avatar hunting with Azula than Ty Lee was.

In Azulon's case you shouldn't underestimate the sexiness of evil. Mai might be attracted to him genuinely before she catches how genuinely messed up he is.
>>
File: mai.png (108 KB, 385x477) Image search: [Google]
mai.png
108 KB, 385x477
>>77230280

Mai's logic:

>"he's fucking my best friend, he insults me, he manipulates me, he beats me and ignores me. On top of all that, he's borderline psychotic, but spirits help me, do I want him to fill up my insides. But I'm not supposed to be like those stupid girls who have no self respect, so I have to make sure he doesn't know just how bad I really want it."

not too different from her relationship with Zuko desu senpai.
>>
File: Program_Animatrix-013.jpg (144 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
Program_Animatrix-013.jpg
144 KB, 640x272
Okay guyz, here is an idea for r63!Suki (Siku?) and his Kyoshi Warriors:

Instead of just genderbending the whole bunch without doing anything with them, what about a complete rework to keep them in line with the original idea? They are supposed to be japanese-inspired warriors heavy with feminism; that's why they had the kimonos, the war fans, and the facepaint. However, if you replace the feminism with masculinity, then you can pretty much forget those three and instead go full samurai with heavy-ass armour, scary masks, dual swords, and a great deal of macho behavior.

So as I can see Siku and his Kyoshi Warriors, they should be a bunch of badass samurai, ripped to the core and suffering from severe testosterone poisoning. Kyoshi would be the spiritual patriarch, the most badass samurai the Avatarverse ever had the luck to see. They would be wearing full heavy armour instead of the kimono, wield the katana+wakizashi combo instead of war fans, and have masks (pic related) instead of face paint. Their fighting style would focus on brutal attacks, simply overpowering the opponent with raw strength.

In their episode, the whole Sokkara/Siku thing would play out the other way around: Sokkara would try to prove herself as a capable warrior while Siku would be a major sexist asshole who only trains Sokkara because he has the hots for her. at the end, Siku realizes that girls can be warriors too, and there you have your lesson of the episode.

In Appa's Lost Days, Siku and his warriors would wield tetsubos of course.
>>
>>77231100

I don't see why all the Kyoshi Warriors should be genderbent. It'd be more fun to just genderbend Suki, following the theme of genderbending most of the Gaang, but leaving the rest of the characters the same gender.

Sasuki can be like one of those trans actors in the Japanese plays. And the gag could be that people think he's a girl when he's 100% heterosexual male.
>>
>>77230472
Their hate-sex would be legendary.
Including scratching, hair-pulling, biting, knife-play and literally setting the bed on fire.

In comparison sex with Ty Lee would just be okayish, even if she's a gymnast.
>>
>>77231300
I'll leave that up to you guys.

I was only thinking of switching the genders of all the sibling pairs and seeing how that changes the dynamic of the rest of the world.
Changing Suki's gender just makes sure that Sokka actually has love interest by the end of the show and isn't sleeping her way through all the four nations.

The rest is pretty clear. Aang winds up with Zuka, as it was destined to be.
Toph annoys her way into Katar's heart.

And Mai and Ty Lee go full Thelma & Louise only you know without that ending and all.
>>
>>77232463

Each of them should get a makeout scene showing just how each of them is seduced by Azulon. Azulon is gentle with Ty Lee so that she's reassured that he does have a "soft side" in spite of his treating her like a puppy in need of discipline. With Mai, its like " you make my skin crawl, you know that?" And he's like "in a good way, I hope."
>>
>>77234045
On one hand, the idea of Mai and Azul sex-fighting for dominance is entertaining, but Azul getting chi-blocked into paralysis while Ty Lee forces him to eat her out is too much fun.
Now I'm thinking of Male Ty Lee doing that with Sokkara or vanilla Ty Lee doing it to male Suki so she and Sokkara can finally have their way with him.
>>
File: 1446677307663.jpg (130 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
1446677307663.jpg
130 KB, 531x800
>>77198389
Just add a scar, and you got Zuka.
>>
File: Water Tribe Special.png (494 KB, 855x944) Image search: [Google]
Water Tribe Special.png
494 KB, 855x944
Any more progress on this?
>>
File: 63 Katto Zuka.png (554 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
63 Katto Zuka.png
554 KB, 1200x800
>>77187509
has there been any consideration of Zukara63?
>>
File: 1445732613615.jpg (185 KB, 607x939) Image search: [Google]
1445732613615.jpg
185 KB, 607x939
>>77234896

>"Don't tell me you of all people are jealous. I would think you'd understand my concern for my own beloved elder sister's welfare. And of course there's little Ty Lee's own needs which I must attend to"
>"Whatever. You can keep living in your delusions, Azulon. I'm actually glad there's someone else besides Ty Lee here to distract you, so I don't have t---!"
>Azulon plants his lips hard against hers and pulls her close. Mai is surprised, feigning a struggle but eventually gives in.
>"Oh, but you ARE jealous. As much as you pretend to hate me, that hard shell you retreat into is easy enough for my will to crack.
>"I don't hate you. You just...disgust me, is all."
>"And you like disgusting things, isn't that right? You're a cold and unfeeling sort of woman, Mai, and I'm the only one who can make you feel anything close to a human emotion. No matter what those feelings are: love, hatred, disgust or all of these, you can hardly get enough of them. But that's good. Grab hold of those emotions, Mai. Hold on to them, since they hardly come to you at all. Let them brood inside you, so that when I open their cage, they go forth with all their repressed rage."
>Mai avoids eye contact with him, as if doing so will spare some of her dignity. Azulon gives her a last kiss on the cheek before moving to put on his cloak.
>"Well, now that that matter is settled, I'm afraid I do have some important business to attend to. I shall be late, so I'll send Ty Lee and Zuka to pick you up later this evening. Please, Mai, I beg of you, don't hold them up with another one of your lame excuses like you needed to bathe again. You have plenty of extra time until then to wash away your shame and self-loathing."
>Azulon gives a flick of his hair and walks out of the room. He shuts the door behind him, as if instinctively sensing an angry Mai's throwing a hot teapot in his direction

more kid friendly, but Big Daddy Azulon keeps all his hoes in check
>>
File: [Sweating Guy Intensifies].png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
[Sweating Guy Intensifies].png
142 KB, 415x367
>>77234896
>Chiblocking dick on the edge of orgasm
>>
File: Katang.png (237 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Katang.png
237 KB, 500x700
>>
>>77238091

It's still shit
>>
File: bolan_expressions_by_minuiko.png (968 KB, 900x1305) Image search: [Google]
bolan_expressions_by_minuiko.png
968 KB, 900x1305
>>77185281
FemBolin trying out for lead...
>>
>>77242224

Somebody needs to do one of these with Zuka
>>
>>77242304
>all the positive expressions are the same "I'm never happy" scowl
>>
>>77242340
>Want to request it in drawthread, but scared it will cause Zuka to become an object of "the thirst".
>>
>>77242641

>"the thirst"

is this a new /co/ meme?
>>
>>77242340

>implying
>>
File: Tempting fate.png (211 KB, 850x828) Image search: [Google]
Tempting fate.png
211 KB, 850x828
>>77244068
>>77242767
This is what I deserve.
>>
>>77244544

Yes.
>>
File: Sokka63i.jpg (221 KB, 567x932) Image search: [Google]
Sokka63i.jpg
221 KB, 567x932
Think these topics are in need of new art, or it might as well shrivel up.
>>
Can we get more undersave Aangie?
>>
>>77246053
undershave*
>>
>>77183745
>>77246053
>>77246065
>>
File: Hanako_Bad_Ending.png (756 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
Hanako_Bad_Ending.png
756 KB, 799x600
>>77209689
>Scars aren't kawaii
Y-You're Wrong!
>>
>>77234896
>vanilla Ty Lee doing it to male Suki so she and Sokkara can finally have their way with him.

>Ty Lee and Sokkara join the Kyoshi Warriors
>They find out it's basically a front for Sasuki to have his own personal harem
>They're totally fine with that
>>
>>77238794
Yep, that's basically Paptimus Scirocco.

All Azulon's missing is the Cult Leader like tendencies, but maybe he's actually trying to start a cult of personality around himself.
He probably wouldn't even be opposed to adding some boys to his harem, if he found them fascinating enough.
>>
File: 7548B.jpg (45 KB, 626x509) Image search: [Google]
7548B.jpg
45 KB, 626x509
>>77246118
>Ty Lee and Sokkara both end up pregnant, and both are required by Kiyoshi law to marry him
>Both become trapped in the very gender role Sokkara fought to defy
>Both allow themselves to become obedient milf-bodied housewives
>They're totally fine with it.
>>
>>77245936

we need a draw slave, I mean, friend
>>
>>77246115

they're really not, 2bph famm
>>
>>77238794
I can't wait for the scene where Zuka bursts into Azulon's bedroom and he gets out of his silk aheets dressed in nothing but a banana hammock. And he puts his lean, boyish body on full display.
>>
>>77247264
*sheets
>>
File: 1444339677478.png (81 KB, 145x234) Image search: [Google]
1444339677478.png
81 KB, 145x234
>>77247264

>the rest of his body is totally waxed
>>
>>77247610
The mental image that imparts is not one of half-naked Azulon's body, but rather one of Azulon waxing a Sean Connery level of chest hair off
>>
>>77247652

I picture Azulon taking such pride in his appearance that even the smallest wisp of white hair on his chest is removed.
>>
>>77247679
It's also part of his psychosis.
He wants to remain a boy until he finds a mother. And boys don't have hair on their bodies.
His small army of handmaidens exist to keep his body pure looking, youthful and soft.

Even the way he trains his body is tailored to make him lean rather than visibly muscular.
>>
File: 1445739789891.png (173 KB, 662x247) Image search: [Google]
1445739789891.png
173 KB, 662x247
>>77247831

I was thinking more like a sort of pharaonic obsession with royal cleanliness and purity, but you could tie a narcissistic obsession with his youth/immortality into that.

Speaking of his psychosis, I said this sometime earlier, but I think at some point instead of seeing Ursa just like Azula did, he should start mistaking women who are close to him for Ursa.

Like maybe at the end of the series, when Zuka and Katar arrive to fight him, he's so far gone at that point that he literally believes Zuka is Ursa returned.
>>
>>77247910
I like it.
It's like the total deconstruction of his pimp persona.
First his sister ditches him for the Avatar.
Then his harem disintigrates in rapid succession.
Then his sister pushes his shit in. Along with a guy who actually respects women and successfully got over his mommy issues.
>>
>>77248091

It also works if you want to go with that angle of Zuka always being self-conscious about being compared to Ursa

>Sozin's Comet
>Zuka and Katar fly on Appa to the capital
>Azulon is burning the city to the ground
>He mistakes Zuka for Ursa and explains he's set the flames to bring her out of hiding
>Azulon: "Mai and Zuka were right. I am a monster. All I do is bring pain on others and ruin everything they build for themselves."
>Zuko: "Azulon, listen, it's me, Zuka. Mother is gone. It's just us."
>Azulon: "Zuka? N-no, Zuka's not here anymore. She left to join that fool Avatar and his/her friends. Father left me too, he wouldn't even look at me. And Mai and Ty Lee are in on it as well. They all grew tired of me, just like you did. Not that I blame you...but still I..."
>Katara: "The guy's lost it."
>Zuka tries to convince Azulon to help them put out the fires, even playing into his fantasy.
>Azulon angrily refuses, telling Zuka/Ursa he will keep the flames burning for eternity to keep her there
>Katar says they can't wait and begins Waterbending the flames as best he can, Azulon freaks out and chases Katar through the burning buildings.
>Katar uses all the limited water at his disposal, even draining his sweat to fight back
>Just as Azulon is berating the water peasant for his shallow attempt to stop him, the flames that cover the whole city coalesce at a single spot in the center of the city, dancing in whirlwind around Zuka as she performs a move set that is uncharacteristic of anything else we've seen her do throughout the series: something less aggressive and more serene and feminine, almost Airbender-like. She causes the flames to twirl up into the sky and dissipate, leaving only thousands of small harmless sparks raining down and twinkling like stars briefly before they disappear.
>Normal duel between Azulon and a somewhat exhausted Zuka commences

Maybe a little cliche and not as epic as the Agni Kai, but might still work with a few tweaks
>>
>>77249067
Nero burning Rome, eh?

Pretty sweet.
>>
File: ZukInBed.png (28 KB, 1092x335) Image search: [Google]
ZukInBed.png
28 KB, 1092x335
>>77194198
>>
>>77192854

Alternatively:

>Aangie has breast envy
>Aangie always feels less "womanly" around Zuka,especially when Katar is around too, which is ironic considering Aangie tries hard to repress and hide her feminine traits

Ok, this was too good to miss. Here is a take on it.

>>77236678

About this one...well, I got blocked for posting this exact same panel on this threads. Mods are ignorant so they probably thought that it was NSFW. I am on other computer right now.

The comic is already finished, I just need to work a little on the dialogues. I was thinking on something like this:

>Sooo Sokkara...tell me more about this water tribe thing...
>We call it "mouth hug", its part of the warrior's training routine. Totally normal.
>Uh, ok them.
>Wouldn't be better if I removed the make up?
>No, keep it, I like that way.

... sounds

... sounds

... sounds

>Damm, I can feel the power! Water tribe people are genius.
>>
File: boner.png (54 KB, 615x439) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
54 KB, 615x439
>>77250331
>that Zuka.

Aangie is also a cutie.
>>
File: zuko 63.png (76 KB, 546x809) Image search: [Google]
zuko 63.png
76 KB, 546x809
>>77194198
Not him.

But I feel that people are spending too much time focusing on Zuka as some kind of perfect waifu, with problens regarding self confidence and that is always reduced by her scar.

Man...when the world threw shit at Zuko, and said to him to dont do something, he always reacted "fuck this, fuck that I will do because I am capable".

I wish we talked more about Zuka on skimpy clothes, kicking ass on Agni Kais, acting confident while burning Kyoshi island, and being annoied and flustered when considered fanservice by others.
>>
>>77249067
>Maybe a little cliche and not as epic as the Agni Kai

Well, you stopped right before the agni kai.
>>
>>77247910
>>77247831

People, Azula on the second season was a unstopable enemy, that strived perfection, she was alwyas calm and always trying to be on control.

If we make him unstable from the start, the viewers would laught at him, like some kind of Sasuke.
>>
>>77251308
Her moments tormenting Mai and Ty lee were also far between. They turning against her had to be a surprise.

I recomend Mai to be vitrolic with him, but not enought to hate him, maybe seeing him as an annoyance, because they are forced to marry, but besides this, they dont really care for each other, and she respect it.
>>
>>77251308
Azula was also a baket case from the start. But she had restraint before the end.

I think the same thing applies to Azulon.
He's not going to be running around, declaring himself some kind of god and yell for his mommy or something.

He'll just live a very extravagant lifestyle and manipulating women.

But the reasons for his behavior are rooted in his mental health issues.
If someone were to read/watch Azulon without knowing the full picture they'd assume he really is just that good.
Hell, people might even think the story has a misogynist slant in the way he treats girls like shit but they are still kinda drawn to him )and couldn't leave him even if they wanted to).
But then he's slowly stripped of his cool and you see him for what he really is.

In my mind Azulon would have this sort of progression to the viewer:
At first
>Wow, what a player!
Then
>Christ, what an asshole. He's still a pimp though.
And at last
>Now I just feel sorry for him.
>>
>>77192854
>>77250331
As fun as the titty monster Zuka idea is, I don't think it suits her very well. Little ideas here and there about her being insecure and them getting in the way are funny in isolation, but she'd by nature be a very physical character and it would be thematically inappropriate for her tits to be too big during the serious combat.
Honestly, if you want to do boob humor, it's better suited to Sokkara. If she's a female Sokka, a large portion of her character is going to be dedicated to comic relief anyway, there's no reason it can't be a little risque. A female comic relief character is a pretty rare thing and there's been little discussion on how she'd be utilized in that way.
>>
>>77251935
I am with you.

Buuuut, I think that I would be fine if she had Ty lee's size and nobody focused on boob jokes with her.

>>77250331
>Sooo Sokkara...tell me more about this water tribe thing...
>We call it "mouth hug", its part of the warrior's training routine. Totally normal.
>Uh, ok them.
>Wouldn't be better if I removed the make up?
>No, keep it, I like that way.

... sounds

... sounds

... sounds

>Damm, I can feel the power! Water tribe people are genius.

Hum....I dont know...maybe we could improve the dialogue?
>>
>>77251983
Ty Lee size boobs for everybody!
Except Aangie
>>
>>77252055
I like the way you think.

But we have only Sokkara and Zukka to work with.

I would say to give Zuka a C, or a generous B, and Sokkara some gag boobs, C boderline D.

Aangie got a little better when she reach the milf state.
>>
>>77250331
Do Sokkara on a swinsuit next.
>>
>>77252967
Sokkara DDs all day.
>>
File: 52206614_p1.png (1 MB, 1000x1412) Image search: [Google]
52206614_p1.png
1 MB, 1000x1412
>>77247610
I present the Azulon bodytype.
>>
>>77253466
Nah, Azulin would be a lion. Like here >>77247910

Perfection means /fit/. No more less than Zuko.
>>
>>77249570

More or less, yeah. I like the idea that Azula may have acted out for Ursa's attention which she showered on Zuko, so here Azulon, who becomes a bit more unstable and might have been a little more neglected, thinks he can bring Ursa back by doing something really bad like he used to do when he was smaller. It also puts some emphasis on the fact that Zuka is the older sister and Azulon plays into that younger more destructive brother archetype, the kind who takes his sisters things like her dolls, makeup and clothes and hides or destroys them. We can't have Azulon behave too alpha in relation to Zuka, otherwise he might start to feel more like an older brother.

It's also good POETRY since on the other side of the world, Ozai is trying to burn down the Earth Kingdom. Here, Azulon, who is like Ozai 2.0, starts burning down the Fire Nation, or at least an important piece of it.

>>77251060

The thing is, I'm not entirely sure how you could do the Agni Kai in a situation where he is so delusional that he thinks the woman he's attacking is his mother.

>>77251708
>Azula was also a baket case from the start. But she had restraint before the end.

I will say one of the flaws of the series in my humble opinion was that Azula's more severe mental issues didn't have very many hints earlier on, which made the extent of her jump from sane to crazy feel just a little sudden. I'm not saying Azulon should be totally mad. But I think there's room for a better progression. Especially since the sexual/boyfriend dimension of his relationship with Mai and Ty Lee would require his relationship with them to have just a little more attention

>But then he's slowly stripped of his cool and you see him for what he really is.

Yeah, by the time of The Beach, you realize that his abuse of Mai, Ty Lee and Zuka has more to do with his fears that they'll leave him otherwise and deep down he feels there's nothing inside him, not because he's a total alpha.
>>
File: ZukoBending.png (261 KB, 648x1400) Image search: [Google]
ZukoBending.png
261 KB, 648x1400
>>77251935
As a big proponent of the former concept (and I still do), I think a balance of fanservice to character can/should be made.

Zuko remains one of my favorite character arcs in fiction, and finding a balance between character and wish fulfillment must be considered.

The best shipping works subtly, where the creator drops crumbs of interaction that sells the audience on a relationship working under the surface.
A gentle hand works better than forcing two characters together.
>>
File: tumblr_nu72qeWbml1qzukcpo1_500.gif (949 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu72qeWbml1qzukcpo1_500.gif
949 KB, 500x258
>>77186136
Or it could be boy Toph being oblivious to girls.
Or keeping her the same, and having more moments like her kissing Suki
>>
File: sozin.png (565 KB, 639x477) Image search: [Google]
sozin.png
565 KB, 639x477
>>77250774

I agree, that's what I was going for here >>77249067 though.

I think throughout the series, it should be shown that Zuka tries really hard to repress those more peaceful feminine qualities she thinks would make her weak like her mother was. The problem with that is that it creates a lot of the same problems Zuko had, being such a try hard screw up and being so angry and ambitious that he can't think straight or pragmatically. That's why something like putting out Azulon's fires using a more tranquil form of bending that looks like Aang/Aangie's bending and the cooling technique Sozin used in Avatar and the Fire Lord (pic related). For most of the series, Zuka's been kind of a high strung bitch whose first instinct is to attack head on and gets angry very easily when things don't go her way so to have her embrace a certain degree of her own "femininity" in as much as that femininity allows her to take a more meditative and protective than offensive approach I think would help showing how she's internalized her lessons over the course of the series. And rather than making her weak, it's made her stronger than Azulon who can only destroy.

Also, with the Ursa thing, it would show some character development that instead of getting angry about Azulon's mistaking her for Ursa at this point if Zuka tries to reach out to Azulon to get his help to save the city by letting him believe his delusion since it doesn't change who she knows she is. She's Zuka, not Ursa, even if the whole world were to think she's Ursa, it doesn't change that fact. So by the end of the series, she stops trying to play into both ends of the spectrum (being like Ursa, trying not to be like Ursa) and becomes something more of an individual.
>>
>>77255658
Nice concepts.
I see Zuka's main arc would about choice:
It's fine for her play either end of the spectrum, as long as it isn't being forced upon her via others expectations.
Like >>77249725
It's fine to fit roles or stereotypes, but it has to be by one's own volition.
>>
>>77251935
>As fun as the titty monster Zuka idea is, I don't think it suits her very well. Little ideas here and there about her being insecure and them getting in the way are funny in isolation, but she'd by nature be a very physical character and it would be thematically inappropriate for her tits to be too big during the serious combat.
It's not like she'd be bouncing around like crazy during the fight scenes. The humor would come less from the boobs themselves and more from the fact that they're attached to an overly serious dork.
>>
File: 1433127081654.jpg (215 KB, 651x972) Image search: [Google]
1433127081654.jpg
215 KB, 651x972
>>77256742
Could do a Darth Vader-esque reveal, where the public thinks that Zuka was killed in a political move, while she was actually exiled similar to Ursa.

Zuka could see her sex as a sign of weakness, and realizing that Ozai is terrible to others regardless of gender would help foster in S3.
If it's only Azula and Zuko 63'd, then Toph and Katara could be used to emphasize how they defy gender roles defined by society.

On the other hand, this could be retreading their arcs. Any feedback?
>>
File: ZukoBending2.png (468 KB, 700x2100) Image search: [Google]
ZukoBending2.png
468 KB, 700x2100
>>77254778
>>
File: ZukoBending3.png (573 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
ZukoBending3.png
573 KB, 900x1350
>>77258060
>>
File: 1445733296001.png (154 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1445733296001.png
154 KB, 800x600
>>77257022

If the theme is exploring gender roles or masculinity/feminity, I think this can be done with Katar and Sokarra and I'm in favor the theme being at least that the sibling pairs are switched.

During the battle with Azulon, you'd have Azulon the destroyer and Katarr the healer. So the gender aspect there is pretty balanced since there's nothing about Katarr that would scream that he's particularly feminine, not like genderbent Suki whose gag would be that people mistake him for a girl even without the makeup. You also have Zuka, who for the most part is brash and "unlady like" tapping into that "maternal" aspect she always denies to save her home and this could be seen in the particular style she chooses to employ during such a scene. The flames destroying everything indiscriminately could be read as representing the dimension of masculinity which is embodied by Azulon who was robbed of that maternal influence. Zuka brings these into herself, gives them direction, calms them down almost like a mother calming upset children and then sets them free into the air. There's some really nice imagery you can do if you want to explore gender in this case. But then, another way to read it is that the flames destroying the capital represent Zuka herself and such a scene symbolizes Zuka's exorcism of that rage inside her.

I would say though that if you're going to explore gender in this kind of setting, one needs to avoid the pitfalls of Western thinking about gender which is to either regard it as absolute or entirely subjective. I think a more genuine yin/yang approach which is not loaded with too much transfaggotry or "muh evil white men" syndrome works best in this case and allows exploration of gender without compromising the individuality of each character.
>>
>>77250331

there's so much hnng in that pic btw, sorry I missed it at first.
>>
>>77259511
>>77250331
OR, and I agreed.
>>
>>77251935
>Honestly, if you want to do boob humor, it's better suited to Sokkara.
No reason we can't do both. We could contrast the two: Zuka is self-conscious about her chest and sees it as a hindrance, while Sokkara loves to flaunt what she's got, makes jokes at her own expense, and deliberately makes herself into fanservice.
>>
>>77263386

>Sokkara being anything more than a B
>>
>>77263478
I assumed the anon meant we make Sokkara the busty one and milk the humor from her.
>>
>>77263978
Whatever Zuka'd size be, it has to be larger than Azula.
>>
>>77264593
That goes without saying.
>>
>>77263978

He was saying to make both Zuka and Sokka busty. But with Ty Lee and possibly Jin, that'd be too many big boobed chicks in one non-hentai anime.
>>
>>77265533
The issue is that Vanilla Avatar has a larger range of sizes, due to the larger selection of women.
If they're all gender-swapped, it's a smaller sample to average, and thus a larger mean cup size.
>>
>>77265616

Zuka has to be the biggest, that much is clear. So if you increase the average cup sizes in general, there's a risk of giving her E or F cups and that's not exactly practical.
>>
File: Zuka suit.png (409 KB, 550x1100) Image search: [Google]
Zuka suit.png
409 KB, 550x1100
>>77265720
Not necessarily largest, but equal to Ty Lee would be adequate.
Enough that they're hard to hide her identity.
>>
>>77265802
I dunno, I think it would be funny if even Ty Lee was envious of Zuka in that regard

That's if Ty Lee isn't genderswapped though
>>
>>77265866
Nah, I'd say Ty Lee would be the kind who tries to get her into a dress or teach how to do makeup. She'd be overly helpful, and the caricature that Zuka see femininity is
The degree of femininity would be too direct and extreme for her personality, but interaction with Katara or Toph would be at a slow enough pace for her to dip her feet..
>>
>>77265919
*sees femininity as
>>
>>77265919

If you genderswapped the Water Siblings but kept Toph the same, Zuka would probably feel just a little more comfortable around girls like her and Sokkara who are a bit more rough around the edges. Genderswapped Aaang is basically a lite version of Ty Lee though. And if you genderswapped Suki, he'd be the most effeminate member of the crew.

But yeah, either way, Ty Lee should epitomize some of the femininity Zuka would hate to embrace, at least until she starts to see Ty Lee more as a friend. The whole "I'm pretty blah blah blah" deal that Zuko says in the Beach to mock Ty Lee would sound perfect coming out of Zuka's mouth after Ty Lee has been trying to get her to be more girlish.
>>
>>77265720
>Zuka has to be the biggest, that much is clear
Why?
I wouldn't give Zuka anything larger than a C.
>>
>>77266929

>Why?

Cause shut the fuck up, that's why
>>
File: herpaderp.png (192 KB, 822x980) Image search: [Google]
herpaderp.png
192 KB, 822x980
Yes?

No?

Am I at least in the right ballpark?
>>
>>77267306
Looks pretty good anon.

Can't decide whether the shoulders should be broader though
>>
>>77267306
Seems fairly accurate to me. Though I think the face should be a bit more "bishie" if you know what I mean
>>
Clearly, all the girls need, at a minimum, H cup breasts.

Also they need the ability to bend with their titties, perhaps exclusively with their titties.

And it goes without saying, the series needs to be set in a modern-day Tokyo high school.
>>
I think it's about we discussed which gender-swapped girl would have the largest penis.
>>
File: herpaderp2.png (209 KB, 788x972) Image search: [Google]
herpaderp2.png
209 KB, 788x972
>>77267338
That's a better reaction than I was expecting. Not sure on the shoulders, either.

>>77267374
Softened the chin a little and made the eyes larger. Better?
>>
>>77267459
Toph, but a late bloomer.
>>
>>77267459
Jin, obviously.
>>
>>77267464
I like this one just cause it makes him a little younger, a little more boyish. But I think as far as physique goes, he shouldn't be too scrawny.
>>
File: herpaderp3.png (99 KB, 540x1080) Image search: [Google]
herpaderp3.png
99 KB, 540x1080
>>77267607
Fiddled with that.

Last render for the night. Might tackle Zuka one of these upcoming days and put more love into it.
>>
>>77267338
>>77267464
I don't think Azulon would be all that overtly muscular.
Athletic, yes.
But real martial artists don't have showy muscles and are built more functional.
It also goes better with that strange air of femininity and autoerotica around him that some anon was proposing.
You know, maximum bishie.

Girls want him, boys want to be like him. But secretly the boys also want him.
Hell, when they're dressed as Kyoshi Warriors, he should receive a lot of unwanted attention.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 142

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.