[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the characters are mean to another character all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 417x318) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 417x318
>all the characters are mean to another character all the time for literally no reason

STOP
>>
File: 1419288740723.png (193 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1419288740723.png
193 KB, 500x421
>>81448689
>Two characters are assholes to each other
>Secretly love one another
>Even after getting together they still chew each other out just the same as before
>>
>>81449109
is that a good or a bad thing?
>>
File: 1378115147891.jpg (56 KB, 1009x768) Image search: [Google]
1378115147891.jpg
56 KB, 1009x768
>>81449219
You tell me.

My parents do the same thing, though these "asshole sessions" are usually started by my Dad because he wants to make her upset on purpose. One day, can't remember when, I heard her yell out "I can't believe I married someone who believes something this stupid!", few minutes later he pulls me aside and says "I'm screwing with her, she really believes that I think the moon landing's fake." before laughing and going back to her to mess with her again. They've been doing this shit for 20 years.
>>
>>81449618
Your dad sounds like a bro. But I wouldn't want to be married to him,.
>>
>>81449690
Pretty much. He told me that when he was still in college, he was on a date with some girl in a restaurant, decided he wanted to prank her.

So what he did was pour hotsauce into her drink while she went to the bathroom. Soon as she took a sip, spat it all on him. He said he didn't care, he thought it was hilarious. Said he had no idea why she didn't just dump him immediately, because he admits that he was being a huge ass when he was just trying to be funny. Did a lot of other stupid stuff too, like jumping railroad tracks with his car and nearly collided with a utility pole straight on, all while having both Mom and two other girls riding along with him telling him he shouldn't do the jump.

Mother is weird too, said a lot of the girls from college were afraid of her and thought she'd start a fight at any moment. Lot of them often talked a lot of shit behind her back to Dad while they were dating. Not sure why she stuck with him, or really why so many different girls were still into him. I don't think he knows why either, for the latter anyway.
>>
File: GF.jpg (2 MB, 2676x2799) Image search: [Google]
GF.jpg
2 MB, 2676x2799
>>81448689
It can work in some cases.
>>
>>81449109
Lana and Archer are my favorite examole of this.
>>81448689
Cyril is my favorite example of this.
>>
>>81449109
I dunno that sounds pretty real to life from my experience. and then they run away and fuck like animals for an hour. fact
>>
>>81450171
Did you ever watch them have sex?
>>
>>81451736
Cyril is a fucking douchebag. It's not for "literally no reason", Cyril brings it on himself by being such a fucking douchenozzle.
>>
File: butters.gif (1 MB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
butters.gif
1 MB, 500x305
>>81452058
How about Butters? Do you think he deserves it?
>>
>>81452208
only cartman is mean to butters, and butters became a douche
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.