[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman loses secret identity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: IMG_0935.jpg (308 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
308 KB, 960x1280
So this is happening
>>
>>71800985
Again or still?
>>
>>71800985
WTF Lois?
>>
Feel sort of bad for Superman fans. It seems like DC has had no idea what to do with his character all reboot.
>>
>>71801043

I don't get why people think this is out of character for Lois. She's a reporter. She reports. And also, she's been butthurt at Clark because she thinks he hates Superman. So if she found out her closest friend and also that hot guy who shoots eye lasers were the same person, that mugga would get exposed.
>>
>>71800985
Could somebody storytime?
>>
>Secret identity gone

I really wish this was permanent instead of just a one year thing. Secret identities are like kryptonite. They belong to another era, they are the trashiest of trash story gimmicks.
>>
>>71801125
>So if she found out her closest friend and also that hot guy who shoots eye lasers were the same person

Those are both two very good reasons not to expose him.
>>
>>71801145
Don't read Spider-Man then, the writers had to pull of the biggest reset button ever to get his secret Idenity back.
Except for ultimate Spidey Petey who died and then came back.
>>
>>71801125
She's such a cunt, remember that Lois was fucking that guy, and Clark was all sad. And that guy was all "Maybe he's pining for you?" Then she was all "Nah, let's get back to fucking", as much as I hate trinity shipping, Lois don't fucking deserve Clark, and he gets to fuck the most beautiful woman on earth
>>
I just can't like Lois as a character. She just goes around fucking things up for everyone because "muh truth".
Does she have any redemable traits?
>>
>>71801197
Clark was being a cunt for listening in people's private conversation.
>>
So I guess we know what Truth will be about then. I just hope it's better planned out than Superdoom clusterfuck was.
>>
File: tumblr_lymmumlGne1qexgfho1_1280.jpg (953 KB, 1091x1273) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lymmumlGne1qexgfho1_1280.jpg
953 KB, 1091x1273
>>71801242
Its called tenacity and its how you get shit done
>>
>>71801289
>motorcycle
>run out of gas before a car
>>
File: CDexjtYWIAA8e4s.jpg (53 KB, 600x279) Image search: [Google]
CDexjtYWIAA8e4s.jpg
53 KB, 600x279
>>71801125
This is incredibly out of character for Lois. she's above all else an ethical journalist and outing Clark Kent is tabloid tier.
>>
>>71801145
>They belong to another era
>Wanting to avoid getting harassed by paparazzi and trolls on social media and coporations trying to secure sponsorship deals and all that is an outdated concept
>Wanting to avoid potential legal trouble that comes from you fighting crime is an outdated concept
>Not wanting the mass murderers with superpowers who you regularly fight knowing who your family is, is an outdated concept
>>
>>71801405
>Privacy is an outdated concept
>>
>>71801010
Again. He lost it in Morrison's Action Comics.

This isn't the first time,, won't be the last, and he'll probably get it back eventually.
>>
>>71801405
>getting harassed by paparazzi
>at the north pole
>>
Nu-52 Lois is the biggest cunt in comics. She's worse than Ultimate Sue Storm.
>>
>>71801469
So Superman now has to live in isolation.
thanks a lot lois
>>
>>71801260
>I just hope it's better planned out than Superdoom clusterfuck

How was that poorly planned out in any way? The story itself might not have been to your (or my) liking, but the actual planning showed off how autistic Soule and Pak were when it came to trying to fit everything into canon.
>>
>>71801490
She can't be that Bad.
>>
>>71801493
>implying he wasn't already living in isolation anyway

He can always kidnap Jimmy and Cat, and have them live with him in the Fortress
>>
File: girlabs.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
girlabs.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>71801517
She isn't. She's just super of insensitive, exposing superheroes and getting MUH SCOOP all the time.

When it comes down to it she'll stand up for the people she cares about, even it it makes her look ridiculous/super hot
>>
>>71801055
As a Superman fan, I couldn't be happier with this development. Your pity is misplaced.

I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out.
>>
>>71801490
Excuse me, Clark was a beta fuck and didn't get in fast enough.
Ultimate Sue "a guy in every port" Storm neutered her ex-boyfriend when there kid could have saved the world because "m-muh Ben". Sue Storm is the worst
>>
>>71801490
No one is as bad as Ultimate Sue.

No one.
>>
>>71801055
I can tell you don't actually read Superman comics if you think this will be bad.
>>
>>71801568
>Excuse me, Clark was a beta fuck and didn't get in fast enough.

Yeah basically. He'd have been riding the Lane Train three (by in-universe time) years ago if he hadn't been all MUH SUPERJOB.
>>
>>71801549
>And I've had a weird day
Why does this line get used every damn time a normie gets temp superpowers
>>
On a scale of one to Sally floyd, how horrible wil Lois be in This TRUTH arc.
>>
>>71801125
Because Lois is not a retarded bitch, she's a smart bitch, she would not ruin her good friend's (Both Supes and Clark) life because she's pissy.
>>
>>71801655
Yeah I would be ecstatic as fuck if i got superpowers
>>
>>71801490
>worse than U-Sue
Oh hell naw. That shit be impossibruh brah.
I need proof otherwise I will cal you a big phat phony
>>
>>71801242
Integrity, Tenacity, Sexiness
>>
File: 1429888179647.jpg (124 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1429888179647.jpg
124 KB, 600x468
lois is a dick
rip lois and clark
>>
>>71801661
She's not remotely on the Floyd scale, this is the last angry speech/message she gave Clark

She doesn't lecture about myspaces, she lectures about showing people the way
>>
>>71801362
To be fair, she did it in future's end too with Captain Superman
>>
>>71801713
>being this dumb

Try actually reading the solicits. They're going to make up and probably get together after this is all over.
>>
>>71801713

THIS IS WHERE IT STARTS

JON'S GONNA BREAK UP WITH LOIS OVER THIS

THEN CLARK AND LOIS ARE GONNA HAVE ANGRY BUZZCUT MAKEUP SEX

/CO/ I CAN'T WAIT
>>
>>71801568
Well neutering reed made him become badass again because castration made him realize he put the pussy on a pedestal (he actually did) and so he saved UU on his own. So it kinda worked out.
>>
>>71801655
To be fair, the method of gaining most super powers is pretty fucking weird.
>>
>>71801740
Which was dumb. Why does the public need to know that the new masked Superman was Billy?
>>
>>71801724
Sadly most people here do not actually read Paktion and they'd prefer to make themselves upset about one issue instead of being realistic about where this will all end up.
>>
>>71801742
please
if they get back together, mephisto will just reboot them all over again. it's better for lois to stay as a superman villain.
>>
>>71801796

1. Because people who wear masks are a MENACE.
2. TRUTH
3. TRUUUUTH
>>
>>71801810
I really want a DC/Marvel crossover where Lois and Jameson team up
>>
>>71801809
She could be both
>>
>>71801841
Lois would hate Jamenson.
>>
>>71801724
outing Superman is a huge bitch move on her part. Obviously she regrets it but doesn't change the fact that she kinda ruined Clark's life.
>>
>>71801907

Yeah but she didn't get that pulitzer by being a clever man. She made it by having big balls and being tuff. She made a mistake here. Another pulitzer-prize winning mistake.
>>
>>71801055
They haven't known what to do with him in 30 years which is why he's in the sad, dying state he's in.
>>
>>71801907
People make mistakes. It would only seem bitchy to me if she was pretending like she did nothing wrong or something.
>>
>>71801740
And people hated her for that too, it didnt really help anything and I think that cause some people to mistrust the league when they were just trying to make people feel safe with an s-shield presence. She needed a big story soon but had nothing so just did that.
>>
>>71801969
He was at his best about 7 years ago when Johns and Busiek were on his two books. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>71802002

Yeah people like Johns, Loeb, Casey, Kelly, and Busiek spent almost a decade and a half trying to unfuck the damage that faggot Byrne did.
>>
>>71801329
It didn't say both had full tanks.
>>
>>71802020
And still weren't successful. Bryne's way of mundaning Superman to hell and back has really permeated the brand in all the worse ways.
>>
People blaming Spider-Man for dealing with the Devil when Wally West cried after The Spectre understanding that having a public identity is shit.
>>
>>71802115
How were they not successful? We got a lot of great stories from those runs.
>>
So what else happened in Divergance?
>>
>>71802020
Fuck no....

Byrne SAVED Superman with the reboot AND the JOSS team (Kurgans, Ordway, Stern, Simonson) created the DEFINITIVE modern version of the franchise that Kelly, Casey, Busiek, Johns, Loeb, etc have done their DAMNEST to shit on
>>
>>71802130
They revealed that Jim Gordon is the new Batman, and that Darkseid's daughter is an Amazon, and it is prophesied that shit will go down in the war between Darkseid and the Anti-Monitor.
>>
What that have to do with anything
>>
>>71802141
>liking Byrne's Superman outside of Man of Steel

Shit taste detected
>>
>>71802161
That's it? So everything leaked before hand?
Boooring
>>
>>71802177
When's the last time something good happened in a free issue? It's always just setup shit.
>>
>>71800985
Trust in based Yang
>>
File: femshep.gif (512 KB, 289x288) Image search: [Google]
femshep.gif
512 KB, 289x288
>>71802141
>Byrne SAVED Superman

The fact that there are still people who believe this is the funniest thing. Do you enjoy being wrong?
>>
>>71802205

Fuck that. He's probably going to try and make a DEEP story about IMMIGRANTS from SPACE. I'd have preferred 20 issues of JRJr's consequence free banter than some stupid American Born Kryptonian shit.
>>
>>71802141
Nah man Bryne severly limited the Superman franchise
>>
>>71802205
>>71802232
Pak has given me reason to trust him given that he turned Superman into Doomsday and made it not horrible somehow, but I don't know this new guy yet. We will see. Being a talented writer is no guarantee that you'll write everything well.
>>
>>71802251
Yeah dumb stuff like muh last kryptonian really cramped the whole thing.

That wasn't his fault though, that was a mandate from editorial.
>>
File: 1429204253563.jpg (17 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1429204253563.jpg
17 KB, 240x320
teenage jean is worse than ultimate sue

> reading people's minds without their permission
> cucking cyclops with his older self
> knowing what happens with cyclops still trying to sleep with the much older version
> outting bobby
> shitting on beast
> being a whore in general
>>
>>71802211
No, history has proven it. Superman from 1986-1999 was a golden era of awesomeness and pretty much the entire franchise turned to shit when JOSS left and Loeb and Kelly came along with the sole intent to rape the franchise back to it's Silver Age ambomination form, while Joe Casey smoked crack and stopped giving a shit
>>
>>71802276

That's like calling Diablo worse than Mephisto.

One might very well be worse than the other, but so fucking what?
>>
>>71802141
>Byrne SAVED Superman
Stopped reading right here.
>>
>>71800985

Well, the dude ran around without a fucking mask on.

WTF did he expect?
>>
>>71802292
>Superman from 1986-1999 was a golden era of awesomeness

Which is why sales were falling so hard they decided to murder Superman for money.

Give it up, Byrnefag, your shit taste is showing.
>>
>>71802251
No, he saved it.

Made Clark Kent the heart of the character, brought back his parents/eliminated the whole Superdick aspect of him, made Lex Luthor a COMPETENT VILLAIN, created a Metropolis that actually FELT real, got rid of the sex-crazed Lois Lane mental illness aspect of her character, and ditched the bullshit Kryptonian shit that was an albatross around the next of the franchise
>>
>>71802276
Wait how bad is ultimate sue?
>>
>>71802276
Ha. You know it's bad when Emma Frost tells you to town down the bitchyness.
>>
>>71802341

Showing your ignorance; Death of Superman ony happened BECAUSE the launching of the tv show "Lois and Clark" basically made the ORIGINALLY PLANNED STORYLINE (Lois and Clark getting married) off limits due to corporate synergy stuff where the comic couldn't do the storyline until tv show did it.
>>
>>71802292
>awesomeness
do you mean convuluted and half assed concepts like the protoplasmic Supergirl and child molester lex luthor.
>>
>>71802368
She's the worst
>>
>>71802276
>> being a whore in general
Curious, how was she a whore?
>>
File: morrison_250[1].jpg (12 KB, 250x220) Image search: [Google]
morrison_250[1].jpg
12 KB, 250x220
>>71802352
>bringing back his parents
>good

You should have just said from the start you were a filthy STAS shitter trying to front, would have saved us a lot of time.
>>
>>71802373

Oh wait, what? When did this happen?

Emma = BASED
>>
>>71802489
when she was emotionally toying Hank and Cyclops at the same time.
>>
>>71802574
Hank and Cyclops still got the blame, too.
>>
>>71801055
Don't feel bad about him, they'll reboot continuity in a year anyway. I mean, didn't they actually kill Clark Kent like 10 issues into this current continuity anyway, and then somehow brought him back?
>>
>>71802574
>when she was emotionally toying Hank and Cyclops at the same time.
You do know that's not what a whore is correct?
>>
>>71802352
>Bryne's Luthor
>Compentent villain
Don't make me laugh anon. The fat fuck was the worst Luthor and posed zero threat to Superman
>>
>>71802400
and no Superboy and the Legion, and my own clone Luthor.
>>
>>71802634
You do know that I didn't mean whore lin a literal sense right?
>>
>>71802687
> being a whore in general
> I don't actually mean this at all you know that right?
Well, no.
>>
>>71802653
>The fat fuck was the worst Luthor and posed zero threat to Superman
Also he died of cancer. Much like this thread.
>>
>>71802719
>autism
>>
>>71802726
>>71802653

Second worst Luthor. Worst Luthor was TAS Luthor, who unlike Byrne Luthor didn't even have the dignity to pretend to be his own son.
>>
>>71802669
Plus Bryne is aslo responsible that God awful Big Barda issue where she's raped.
jack kirby hate btyne for that and we should too.
>>
What the fuck is so bad about Ultimate Sue? You people do realize that Ultimate Reed is an asshole above assholes right?
>>
>>71802796

It's because she never boned Peter
>>
>>71802741
I've never read this story before and was getting information about it from you but because you misuse words I'm an autist for calling you out on it? Our generation is so annoying.
>>
>>71802796

>Ultimate Reed is an asshole above assholes.
Did we read the same fucking comic? He's the ONLY motherfucker that did ANYTHING to stop the villains... then he realized that everyone was so shitty in his universe he decided to reboot the whole fucking thing.
>>
THANKS LOISE
>>
>>71802847
He's a fun character, but let's not pretend he was a good person. He didn't tell anyone about these plans, he just went and started fucking up his former friend's lives with no warning. He nearly killed Sue, Johnny, Peter, and Jessica, and attacked Shield. He never explained himself until after he attacked everyone

I still don't see anyone saying what's so bad about Sue. The only thing she did that was bad was planning to basically rape Reed, and she was doing that for the same reasons you praised Reed, saving the world
>>
>>71802796
>Break up with good Reed by telling him you want to get fucked by a ton of guys
>Starts fucking his best friend
>Reed realizes she was holding him back
>bullshit happens
>Turns out the only way to save the universe is from her and Reeds kid
>Reeds fine with it, whatever
>She then proceeds to castrate him because "Oh but you're a bad person, fuck the universe"
>>
>>71802936
>>Reeds fine with it, whatever
>>She then proceeds to castrate him because "Oh but you're a bad person, fuck the universe"
This never happened. Reed wasn't fine with it and talked her out of it. Reed convinced her that having a baby with Ben will save them
>>
>>71802936
>>Break up with good Reed by telling him you want to get fucked by a ton of guys
>>Starts fucking his best friend
She broke up with Reed because Reed left her to die to chase after Namor during Ultimatum. She didn't hook up with Ben until after Reed went full evil. She rejected Ben before the reveal that Reed was evil
>>
>>71802923

>he's the smartest man in their universe
>owes anyone a fucking explanation

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>71801841
>"DAMN IT KENT, GET ME PICTURES OF SUPERMAN."
>"THAT BOY SCOUT IS A MENACE TO OUR CITY, NO ONE SHOULD HAVE THAT MUCH POWER."
>"FUCK KENT, YOU'RE JUST LIKE PARKER, NEVER AROUND WHEN THERE'S SUPERHEROES THAT NEED TO HAVE THEIR PICTURES TAKEN."
>>
Evil Reed should never have happened. Fuck Loeb and Fuck Bendis.
>>
>>71803059

>evil reed
>evil

Compared to fucking whom in his universe?
>>
>>71803084
He did kill his family for no fucking reason.
>>
>>71803095
His sister adored him too. And he kills them like nothing
>>
>>71803123
This is not bringing in later retcons either. At the start of it all, when it was meant as an honest story, Reed's fall from grace was complete shit.
>>
>>71803172
Killing his family was apart of the original fall from grace was it not? He went egotistical from an abusive father and Sue dumping him after Ultimatum, and just attacked everyone including his family

The retcon was Future Sue Storm telling him to do this to save the UU from the incursions
>>
>>71803221
Yes, and it was a complete shit show.
>>
>>71803000
wasn't reed saving lives while he was chasing Namor
>>
File: Are You Fucking Joking With Me.jpg (162 KB, 584x305) Image search: [Google]
Are You Fucking Joking With Me.jpg
162 KB, 584x305
>>71803095
>DAD DO--
>giant explosion
>big twist is that he actually killed them himself, and was only pretending to stop his father from opening the door to fool the reader

Just don't fucking show us Reed getting up from the coach desperately trying to stop his dad and everything, for god's sake. Have him tinker in the basement or some shit, then everything blows up. We get to think someone blew him up, then he reveals that the thing he was tinkering with was in fact what let him survive the explosion he staged himself.
>>
>>71803272
Another thing, is that Ult. Reed would have just left the universe if he was so fed up.
Leaving the universe would have actually been a good conclusion to his character arc.
>>
>>71803267
Dude's first impulse was to chase down Namor and beat on him, rather than help at the Baxter building or save people. The fact that he then got shanghaied into saving everyone doesn't negate that.

It was just one more retarded out-of-character moment in a whole slew of them, along with Sue's "I want to be slutty for a while..." speech.
>>
>>71803382
Yeah, Ultimatum and everything that came after was just OOC: The Montage for UFF.
>>
So will we ever get an explanation of where Ultimate Kang/Future Sue went after the Ultimates beat Reed? Will we ever see Sue Storm address that she's gonna join Reed in the future? Am I a fool for hoping Ultimate End and Secret Wars concludes that story arc?
>>
>>71803410
I still want an explanation for why the fuck the Blob was in NY, when he must have known that the wave was going to hit. And how the fuck Janet got washed out of the building she was in with Hank, ending up all that way off being eaten by Blob.

Hell, I'd even be okay if it turned out Magneto sent him off on a mission to kill the "race traitor" Janet, without telling him about the wave in a bid to kill him off for having a Homo Sapiens kid.
>>
>>71803488
Honestly, Hickman will probably follow his own plot threads.
I think Fialkov did a better UFF, but Hickman was there first and he has his own plots.

That would be great though.
>>
Yet again Lois is confirmed to be the worst girl. This bitch has been insufferable in the New 52. When will you fools learn? Diana > Lois.
>>
>>71801550
This. Sometimes I feel like there aren't many of us who want new things. So much of the fanbase is content to put Supes back in underwear and retread the same shit over and over.
>>
>>71801197
>Wonder Woman
>most beautiful
nah nigga
>>
>>71801405
>Literally thinks Superman is less competent than half of Marvel's heroes.
>>
File: 1427727745060.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1427727745060.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>71804204
Its canon to, before Az. Beauty was literally ingrained in her genes and she didn't even wear make up because of her Aphrodite blessing
>>
>>71801362

>LOIS LANE REVEALS SUPERMAN'S SECRET IDENTITY!

I'd fire a reporter for reporting on their own reporting, too.
>>
>>71804262
She looks good but best on earth?
>>
File: captianamerica.png (416 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
captianamerica.png
416 KB, 623x527
>>71803026
>facism
>>
>>71804378
Yes Canonically, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON THE PLANET.
>>
>>71802176
>not liking Superman Batman: Generations

Yeah, detected in your post.
>>
>>71801055
>>>71801550 >71801605 >71801969 >71802625
I'm not sure revealing his SI is necessarily bad, but I don't think DC had known what to do with him in his own books, and when he was in the SG and SB books, which are now cancelled. A lot of his villains are the same, they even look the same. I know Helspont came from Wildstorm, but how did he and his power set differ all that much from H'el and looks wise, from Wraith.

The stuff like making him a blogger, being interested in Lois while dating Diana, yadda yadda, they have ping pong throughout the 3 years since the reboot.
>>
>>71801145
>They belong to another era, they are the trashiest of trash story gimmicks
For some of the heroes this is probably very true; it would create problems for Firestorm, for example, and for some of non-powered guys (Oliver, Bruce, Dick, etc.) it paints a target on them AND yeah, stupid crap on the Flash and other TV shows notwithstanding, also on their closest family/friends, etc.

For the case of someone like CK, the point (especially if you read the Morrison run) is it allows him to stay connected to the person his parents brought him up to be and whom he still wants to be and explore.

The scene where he and Diana go out on that date, being able to go out in public and have a meal without fans, reporters, looky-loos being all in their face is what they are after. Trust me, I live in LA, I've gone hiking and see people annoy the shit out of actors and others who are just doing shit like walking their dogs or hiking. It is NOT a by-gone thing.
>>
>>71801242
Her one shot was good and her role in the Psi War and Unchained were good; she's not written as bad ass and as much of a team partner as she was written last decade, but no, she's not really going around fucking this up for everyone. She's not the one that did the big reveal about Kal-El and Wonder Woman being a thing, for example.
>>
>>71801490
She's badly written for the most part in Nu-52; this is also true for Billy Batson, Reverse Flash/Daniel West, E2 Power Girl, and probably a bunch more. There are also arcs where certain characters were also badly written (Cyborg, the entire JL/JLA pre-Trinity War, Aquaman and Manta pre and during Throne of Atlantis).

Plus, DC just has major group editor problems on the Superman family of books, and generally, with being consistent for most of their characters. For example, Lex is a full-on kill/kidnap psycho in some of the arcs, a conniving/hyper-intelligent businessmen in it for the money in others, and then a 360 changed hero post Forever Evil?
>>
>>71802141
>Byrne SAVED Superman
And opinions are like assholes....
>>
>>71802625
That was "magic" and actually played into part of the overall arc Morrison did (who killed CK, that it didn't "kill" Superman, who 'saved'/'changed' reality so that CK never died).
>>
>>71803908
>New stuff is always good
>>
>>71802827
He's using whore as an insult, akin to calling someone gouging prices a jew or you autistic. Words tend to transcend their literal meaning pretty fast.
>>
>>71803908
I could give a fuck about his uniform (although if they serious put him in a tee shirt and jeans with the no-neck body shown in the solicits, I'd be pissed). I could care less about that in the movie.

I want the confident, Kansas morality/values icon that others could look up to. You can write this and make it new and interesting.

Superman Unchained could have been a good series, yeah it had some stuff I didn't like, but other than Morrison's run on Action Comics, it's the only Supes story I've really been interested in re-reading from the Nu-52
>>
>>71801761
>Well neutering reed made him become badass again because castration made him realize he put the pussy on a pedestal
This is a problem a lot of guys have, they put the pussy on a pedestal. Ya gotta take the pussy off the pedestal, and PUT THE PUSSY ON THE CHAIN WAX!
>>
>>71805810
>Kansas morality/values

No jew, blacks, or fags. God bless america.
>>
File: 1419871056907.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419871056907.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>71801010
>Cape comics: The Post
>>
Have you been triggered today?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/02/unbreakableloislane-starts-to-trend/
>>
>>71801362
How did that story get published without Perry knowing about it?
>>
>>71809673
She stopped the presses while Perry was in the John.
>>
File: Superman52.jpg (854 KB, 1200x1763) Image search: [Google]
Superman52.jpg
854 KB, 1200x1763
>>71800985
Jesus Christ, Lois. This can only end one way.
>>
File: Lois, wtf.jpg (724 KB, 1280x1966) Image search: [Google]
Lois, wtf.jpg
724 KB, 1280x1966
>>71801517
>>
>>71803031
I would buy two of any book that had JJJ yelling at Clark Kent and Peter Parker for at least half its length.
>>
>>71809744
That must have been one incredible dump.
>>
>>71801987
She fucked over Clark to meet a deadline? I hope Lex Luthor bought her something nice.
>>
>>71810332
Perry's constantly constipated.
>>
All I know is that Clark is having the time of his life dating a goddess right now. He better not fuck it up chasing after Lois Lane after this shit. There is no way that can happen without him look like king of the beta bitches.
>>
File: Lois Lane15.gif (369 KB, 406x208) Image search: [Google]
Lois Lane15.gif
369 KB, 406x208
>>71801760
Clark is going to break up with Diana and get with Lois after she pulls the biggest bitch move possible?
>>
>>71810647
Obviously yes, how can you not see this coming?

Just like in stories where they have the heroes fight so they can team up, they'll have Clark and Lois fight so they can fuck. It follows the formula perfectly.
>>
File: Lois x Clark08.jpg (140 KB, 700x909) Image search: [Google]
Lois x Clark08.jpg
140 KB, 700x909
>>71810736
This doesn't seem like one of those fights. Most likely Lois x Clark has been torpedoed until the next reboot, hopefully when sane people are running DC.
>>
>>71801125
they have to make lois as much of a bitch as possible to keep pushing the Superman/WW angle.
>>
>>71810878
They were together for 70 fuckin years, it's okay to take a break.
>>
>>71810878
>>71810908
>M-M-MUH LOIS
Give it a rest. This is a reboot. Clark didn't make a deal with the devil to save his shitty old aunt. This is a fresh start to explore a different Lois and Clark dynamic. Just wait and see what happens rather than whine every time.
>>
File: supe.jpg (76 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
supe.jpg
76 KB, 416x416
>>71801713
this is retarded. why would supes stay in a dingy motel???
if he wants to go into hiding, he could be chilling in antarctica, grand canyon, amazon jungle, some tibetan plateau.... and he'd still be less than a minute away from metropolis

this is what happens when a writer has limited imagination
>>
>>71804920
that's only because dc hasn't seen my wife
>>
>>71810908
Yep this is it. For some reason DC doesn't like listening to majority of their fanbase and keeps on shipping their fanfic-tier bullshit. Which funny, especially since SM/WW keeps dropping in numbers and been getting the shittiest reviews for awhile now.
>>
>>71811201
He's not at full power m8.
>>
>>71805788
>He's using whore as an insult
That doesn't make him any less wrong.
>>
>>71811622
Kinda does. You're in the wrong for taking it literally.
>>
>>71811606
Which just means that by outing Superman lois lane has put Superman in extreme danger.
>>
>>71811687
Not how it works champ
>>
File: sad-joker.jpg (60 KB, 389x491) Image search: [Google]
sad-joker.jpg
60 KB, 389x491
>New52 was just finally becoming actually enjoyable
>DC goes on and fucks everything up
>>
>>71802368
dumped Ultimate Reed because he chose to try and fix shit in Ultimatum rather than stay by her side 24/7 when she was unconscious

started fucking Ben
>>
I already knew what it was anyway, little easter egg for the older fans here
>>
>>71804920
Mary Marvel is hotter though.
>>
>>71811789
>see whore used as generic insult
>takes it literally
>people point out thats autistic
>not how how it works champ
Ok
>>
>>71812168
I'm interested, and your tears are so yummy.
>>
>>71800985
>more proof the New 52 is just a bad AU
>>
>>71801197
It's cuntish to not date someone if you're already involved in a relationship and not interested?
>>
Lois isn't a bitch.
Clark is a bitch, getting addicted to flaring and losing all his powers until the only way Lois can stop him getting himself killed because he still thinks he can survive getting hit by train is to yell his real name at him.

At least that's the delusion I'm operating under until proven wrong.
>>
>>71801568
>neutered
>>71801761
Seriously? They seriously wrote a story where Sue castrated Reed?
>>
>>71816694
well, she probably didn't actually castrate him, his organs are pretty fucked up

they just showed her about to cut him because she needed some DNA
>>
>>71810647
>Clark is going to break up with Diana and get with Lois after she pulls the biggest bitch move possible?

Yes

Makeup hatesex
>>
>>71810878
>Most likely Lois x Clark has been torpedoed until the next reboot

Considering all of the Superman writers, including one of DC's most powerful writers, are rabid Superlois fans, that's unlikely
>>
>>71801145
Just avoiding the possibility of Lex Luthor buying out the Daily Planet and be an asshole Bossman for Clark or Lobo stopping in at his apartment unannounced in the middle of the night should be reason enough to keep a secret identity.

Nevermind the fact Livewire could play hell with his electricity bill
>>
>>71810963
But not with Wonder Wmoan.
>>
File: Lois x Clark02.jpg (283 KB, 1280x664) Image search: [Google]
Lois x Clark02.jpg
283 KB, 1280x664
>>71810963
Lois and Clark only really got married in 1994, and Flashpoint was 2011.
>>
>>71801661
She's gonna make Clark apologize to her for keeping it a secret from her and he's gonna do it. I am already getting mad.
>>
>>71820735
You don't have to get married to be together
>>
>>71801362
>Out of character for Lois

>posts picture from four continuities ago.

I think it's less an issue of her current character and more an issue of you guys stuck in the seventies. Those characters are gone.
>>
>>71824065
That was her character up until the fucking reboot. Nu52 will always remain shitty as long as it keeps fucking up characters for no reason. Both companies have mare me stick to indies because of it.
>>
>A reporter reporting groundbreaking news

What a cunt!
>>
>>71825253
>A reporter outing her friend who regularly goes out of his way to help the innocent and try to make the world a better place
Yes, I agree, she is indeed a cunt
>>
>>71801466
Goku is the eternal challenger, always thinks everyone can be redeemed, but always challenges those greater than him because he wants to see how high he can go. He's not fighting them as much as he's challenging himself, this is something Vegeta mentions in Buu Saga.

Superman won't ever kill him, Goku will only get stronger, that tenacity will ultimately win through.

On the day when he does surpass Superman in power they can have a soda today, and then Goku looks for someone else stronger after that.
>>
>>71811201
Bitch has been abusing Sun Bursts, which render him almost as weak as a normal human.

He can't quite figure out what triggers that power yet.
>>
>>71825521
Goku is pretty shit, even Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku couldn't hope to ever beat Superman at his best
>>
>>71811789
Wow
>>
>>71825521

This is probably the best argument I've seen for Goku. Goku would probably lose the first, like, fifteen fights, but he keeps getting boosted, his reaction to getting punched into the dirt is "awesome, Imma train some more and do it again!", and Superman wouldn't actually kill him unless Goku went evil for some reason, because he's not an asshole, so he'd end up winning eventually.

Yeah, I can deal with that.
>>
>>71802368
Leaves Reed for the stated reason, straight to his face, of wanting to try other dudes, which causes Reed to lose his mind and become a super villain. She continues to keep a pretty bitchy characterization.
>>
>>71818306
Theirs an idea for a story there
>Livewire comes over to fuck with Clark
>Clarks all depressed and shit because holy shit the chick he thought was cool fucking exposed him
>They talk
>One thing leads to another and now they're dating
>>
>>71826948
Hm, I kind of want this
>>
>>71801043
She was literally trying to prove Clark was Superman from the 30s until Crisis on Infinite Earths.
>>
File: goku vs superman.jpg (150 KB, 711x1022) Image search: [Google]
goku vs superman.jpg
150 KB, 711x1022
>>71825521
>>
>>71825354
Superman should spend his time using his powers to helping people, not play house with humans in a newspaper, writing stories about how great he is.
>>
>>71827527
>Superman shouldn't be allowed to have a private life
Why aren't you out helping people right this second
>>
File: wellplayed.gif (1 MB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
wellplayed.gif
1 MB, 267x199
>DC finally realizes Secret identities are bullshit
>DC realizes he can't stand for truth while being a liar
>DC realizes Marvel has had success with their superheroes coming clean.
>>
>>71800985
Can somebody call Mephisto and tell him to haul ass to DC's Earth-0?
>>
>>71821566
But she feels like shit for outing him and tried to apologize
>>
>>71828168
Yeah Like Spider-man did.
>oh wait no
>>
File: 1430607820485.jpg (980 KB, 2048x3122) Image search: [Google]
1430607820485.jpg
980 KB, 2048x3122
>>71828273
You call this an apology?
She didn't suck his dick Or nuthin'
>>
Eventually comics are gonna run out of things to make controversies out of for attention
>>
>>71828168
>Secret identities are bullshit
tell that to Batman
>>
>>71828355

Lois blown the fuck out.
>>
>>71828355
>ghetto roach motel
Does the Fortress of Solitude not exist in New 52? I don't read Superman currently.
>>
>>71828499
Of course it does, but his powers are fucking up so maybe he can't reach it or something
>>
>>71828083

Because I chose a different profession.
>>
>>71828083

No heat vision
>>
>>71828499
>>71828536
I think it's recharging or something
>>
>>71828499

It does, but it's really far and he can't fly right now because he's been popping his solar flare too much. Mugga needs to recharge.
>>
>>71828633

Actually I just realized the fortress got blown up while he was fighting Brainiac so he's been waiting a few months for it to heal before he goes and hangs out there again
>>
I fail to see the problem. It dets up a new and interesting status quo, and we see Lois doing her goddamn job? Oh the humanity!
>>
>>71828703

Fuck you change is bad
>>
>>71828355
Come on Clark, have a LITTLE self respect.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvkDcrbLP2s
>>
>>71828620
>He doesn't even have heat vision
>>
>>71828703
>Lois doing her goddamn job
Fucking up Clark's life?
>>
>>71828743
Basically. Or trying to marry him.

This is just Superman's Girl Friend Lois Lane: Now With Consequenes
>>
File: Lois-Lane-16-1960.jpg (262 KB, 500x745) Image search: [Google]
Lois-Lane-16-1960.jpg
262 KB, 500x745
>>71828743
Damn straight
>>
>>71828703
>Lois doing her goddamn job
outing Superman is actually pretty shitty journalism. There's actually a journalist on twitter who pretty much said so.
>>
>>71801713
I'm kinda digging unshaven depressed wife beater Clark.
>>
>>71828824

It's great journalism, what are you talking about? It's a little unethical, but ethics in journalism is pointless and only poseurs (like your twitter journalist) make any pretenses towards it.
>>
I think it's stupid, understand, but like. Who exactly is harmed by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman? Does it put his girlfriend in danger? His best friend? His parents? Does it set Lex Luthor on him?

The fact is, the only person whose existence is endangered by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman is Clark Kent. And not SUPERMAN, see. Just the Clark Kent identity.

Again, it's dumb. Superman needs to have a connection to the common man. But I don't think DC did this all of a sudden. They planned this out.
>>
>>71828916
>Who exactly is harmed by the world knowing Clark Kent is Superman?

Just Clark, basically

Which is why Lois feels bad about it, she acted on her Daily Planet instincts instead of her friend instincts
>>
So how's the public react to his identity, especially once it was found out that he and Lois were co-workers?

Cause like, if I heard that, the first thing I would think is that she's a angry ex-girlfriend that outed him for revenge.
>>
>>71828941

We don't know yet, the actual issue hasn't come out. All we know is that the people stand with him.
>>
>>71802368
she couldnt resist the cock rock
>>
>>71828916
Clark always valued his privacy, and his ability to blend in with people as Clark. Now, he won't have that.

I have a feeling we will see him slowly unravel as a result.
>>
>>71828974
Boo hoo, now he'll have to make up a different fake name.

What a terrible fate, to have to pretend your name is John Irwin instead of Clark Kent
>>
>>71803382
>New York floods
>One of main villains has the power to flood New York

Don't pretend that confronting Namor isn't a logical thing to do.

Besides after everything is over she gives him shit because he chose to save the world instead of her. When he replies that saving the world also saved her she makes a comment about thinking their love should not follow logic and walks off.
>>
>>71828355
>Why is everybody trying to give me money?
I don't know, Clark, maybe it's because you're living in the worst dump in all of Metropolis?
>>
>>71829032
>What a terrible fate, to have to lose your entire identity and start your life from scratch because some bitch couldn't keep a lid on it
>>
>>71829074

She was referring to his autism. He should have stayed with her instead of haring off on some wild goose chase.
>>
>>71828916
all of the people you listed are affected and more. you forget that he deals with psychopaths and normal criminals who are not above taking out somebody to hurt him. what they have done is have every super villain boasted to Zoom's level in that you now fuck with everything he cares about and you know it is going to hurt
>>
>>71828916
"Fucking Superman foiled my plans again! Soon as I get outta here I'm gonna sneak into his mom's house and stab that bitch."
>>
My question is how is Wonder Woman gonna react to her boyfriend not having his secret identity anymore. Did she always criticize him for it?
>>
>>71829158
You mean Wonder Woman, the deceased Bruce Wayne, the deceased Kents, and the Lex who is a hero now?
>>
>>71829158
Who could possibly? The only villain who hates him that much is Xa-Du and he already knew who Clark was, only it didn't matter because Kryptonian bullshit.

Of all the other villains with a deep personal vendetta against him -

Vril Dox: Dead and gone
Lex Luthor: Part of the Justice League
Parasite: Works for the government
Metallo: Reformed, is now a hero

>>71829219

Martha and Jon were murdered by Satan so really the only people in danger from Clark being exposed are Jimmy, Cat, and ironically Lois herself.
>>
>>71829077
Well its not like needs money food or shelter.
>>
>>71828824
>shitty journalism

You mean like whenever Clark wrote about himself as Superman? The opinion pieces, news reports, shit, his original Superman is an alien and here to help us interview?
>>
File: jimmy_olsen.jpg (21 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_olsen.jpg
21 KB, 240x240
>>71829253
Alright fine so what if Jimmy gets raped?
>>
>>71829314

Then Lois will have achieved her master plan: breaking Jimmy in for herself
>>
>>71829301
That's great journalism
>>
>>71829314
Men can't get raped, shitlord.
>>
>>71800985
When does this comic even come out? /co/ has been giving me a boner for it for weeks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.