[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this after watching BvS on theaters and having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12
Just watched this after watching BvS on theaters and having a mixed impression about it and it was fantastic!

At the end of it my day got brighter and I left the seat of my living room with a smile what Superhero movies should do I guess

Why didn't anybody told me this was that good?

Also why didnĀ“t MoS and BvS has any good credit or opening sequences with an heroic theme?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jpnBs0DkXg
>>
>>81453890
>Why didn't anybody told me this was that good?
Seriously nigga? /co/'s been jerking off to TWS since 2014.

So what was your favorite scene? The tanker fight and Cap going to visit Peggy are probably my favorites.
>>
>>81454063
>/co/'s been jerking off to TWS since 2014.

I'm not exactly a Marvel comic fan and I don't watch many movies based on Marvel comics or any comics at all I lost interest in Super Hero movies after the "first phase" of Marvel becaude Super Hero movies are more or less the same basic tropes and origin stories over and over again, I'm more into Superman and Justice League comics.

And "Why didn't anybody told me this was that good?" is more and expression I heard it was good before but never paid attention to it I guess.

>So what was your favorite scene? The tanker fight and Cap going to visit Peggy are probably my favorites.

The Peggy scene was very good it actually made me like Steve Rodgers a lot, one scene I liked was when Zola revealed HYDRA was always infiltrated in SHIELD and how people surrender their liberty while in fear
>>
>>81453890
We've been saying this since that shit dropped. It's literally in my all time best capeshit top 5.
>>
>>81454063
Elevator Fight and Nicholas Fury's Terrible Horrible No Good Morning Commute. Also the most underrated part was the End of the Line bit.

The Russo's described the elevator scene as being like a bunch of dudes in an elevator with a bear. Based af.
>>
>>81454867

My favorite action sequence in the movie is Steve beating up a gunship.
>>
>>81454867
Forgot to post these...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqIBGEcKhGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwoz1rdGc3U
>>
>le based Russos
Still with the old meme, huh /co/?
>>
File: 1425691236347.jpg (41 KB, 231x278) Image search: [Google]
1425691236347.jpg
41 KB, 231x278
>>81453890
>tfw the hype continues in just a few more weeks

What a time to be alive
>>
>>81454411
Oh yeah I really liked the part with Zola too.

For an exposition scene, it was really well done. Got chills when Zola said to Cap at the end something like "We are, both of us...out of time."
>>
>>81453890
>spoilering the console wars parts
Subtle, OP.
>>
>>81455054

Zola's cameo was one of the best parts of the goddamn movie. Most successful MCU supervillain!
>>
>>81453890
It's amazing how hard this movie makes you want to root for Cap. The dialogue and acting is so perfect it makes Cap very believable in his honesty and sense of justice.

On top of that the action is actually serviceable (amazing for a cape movie), the plot is engaging and easy to follow, and it rides the line between comic book campy and serious perfectly.

It's going to be hard to top it with Civil War.
>>
File: 1453747611701.png (14 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453747611701.png
14 KB, 640x480
>>81455011
>"everything I don't like is a meme" meme
>>
>>81455086
CW will be shit, so it won't be hard.
>>
>>81453890
Let's talk about some smaller, less appreciated moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2E1mLUrBdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-U-x-okaXA

Need one for the museum scene too.
>>
>>81455107
No one likes a Metal Gear Solid ripoff, OP.
>>
>>81453890
People love calling it overrated and claiming the third act sucked but I got none of that. I thought it was fucking fantastic all the way through.
It was a super hero flick with a little dash of intrigue from out of a spy thriller thrown in there. With the hero being on the run and finding out the truth then going to kick some ass in costume to fix the problem.

I think my fav moment (despite how great the freeway fight is) is the end of the fight with winter soldier on the helicarrier. That bit where steve outright refuses to fight his friend and brings him over. It is such absolute fictional cheese. That this guy is so fucking good and inspiring that with his very refusal to fight and the power of their friendship he can stay if only for a moment the hand of his brainwashed friend. But it was just perfect for that moment. the cap movies (and honestly to a degree age of ultron) have really done well with showing how awesome captain america is. Which i love cos most people just assumed he was a jingoistic flag waving 'punch the brown people' murrikan with nothing much to him. But the casting, writing, and direction when handling him in his own films has really let what cap is all about shine through.

Another great moment i remember was the scene where hes talking to an elderly peggy carter. And theyre talking about his place in the world and suddenly she gets choked up and seems surprised at him being there. And in the theater i thought 'ah shes still able to be overwhelmed hes around after all these years'

then i watched it on blu ray again. and im like 'wait a minute. thats not what that was. she forgot he had come back.' i didnt realize she had fucking alzheimers. it just didnt quite click for me the first time i saw it for some reason. And it was just so goddamn heartbreaking and makes you feel that steve keeps his composure and plays into, and that hes probably done that several times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG_bk2LXCLw
>>
>>81455164
This is pasta.
>>
>>81455158
holy shit. that might just be the faggiest thing ive heard anyone say in a long time.
>>
>>81455011

What meme? They made a good film.
>>
>>81455011
Well, they did a great job. Remember Cap was fucked under Whedon.
>>
The ONLY thing I disliked about this movie was Black Widow, other than that it was absolute 10/10 capekino
>>
>>81455204
>>81455213
>>81455220
If you are this insecure, then that CA movie mustn't be the masterwork you say. Oh well, you had to try.
Remember when he threw a grenade to a group of innocent people? lol
>>
>>81455230

This movie was the best Black Widow has been in the entire MCU. Her "Who do you want me to be?" line had more poignant characterization in it than any of her scenes in IM2 or the Avengers movies.
>>
>>81455230
Really? I thought it was the one MCU movie she was actually good in.
>>
>>81455164
That part where he chokes back tears to give her a big smile...gets me every damn time
>>
>>81455230
She was pretty likeable in this compared to the Avengers movies. I liked her batz with Cap, the conversation in the car was pretty great.

I feel like she was better suited in a movie like this where she can actually use her spy skills. In Avengers I just can't take her seriously with her glocks fighting aliens.
>>
>>81455276

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Why is 4chan such an autism magnet?
>>
File: 50408991_p0.png (216 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
50408991_p0.png
216 KB, 400x400
>>81453890
God I love that credit sequence, it's amazing.
>>
>>81455220

But First Avenger was pretty much the only other good Marvel movie. The last act slips up a bit but otherwise it's pretty great. Better than Thor and the vastly overrated Iron Man.
>>
>>81455276
Nothing insecure about it, friend. We're having a civil discussion about a movie.
>>
>>81455365
I agree...Cap wasn't under Whedon for TFA, though. That was Joe Johnston.
>>
>>81455310
That's because Whedon can't write women that isn't huuur gurl power.

Just look at how the character development in Angel was leagues better than the same characters in Buffy.
>>
>>81453890
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills with this movie. I was just fucking bored to death by it. For a proclaimed "espionage thriller" it was predictable as fuck, all of the big reveals were spoonfed to us in the most boring ways possible, and Nick Fury's "death" was a fucking insult to the audience's intelligence and completely bogged down the movie for a good 15-20 minutes while it expected us to think it was real. The most interesting thing, Computer-Zola, was confined to a single scene and the potential was entirely lost, since all he ended up doing was an infodump. The painfully generic finale of "we're gonna kill everyone we don't like with missiles", and the lazy solution of "put the magic macguffin discs into the helicarriers to fix everything" was just so bland, I could barely give a shit. I suppose the film wasn't miserable, but it almost put me to sleep.
>>
>>81455199
Is it? makes me happy cos i just wrote that. Are you from the future, how are the polar bears doing?
>>
>>81455054
One of my favorite moments in a theater. As soon as we saw the monitor with the little camera me and my best friend were nudging each other back and forth in excitement.
>>
>>81455418
I think the appreciation should go to Markus&McFeely in this case, they're the ones that wrote both Captain America movies.

Whedon's Cap is eh. Has some good parts in the Avengers movies, but not that many.
>>
>>81455276
>Remember when he threw a grenade to a group of innocent people?
what the innocent hydra agents disguised as shield agents?
>>
File: 1420599586301.gif (2 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1420599586301.gif
2 MB, 500x374
>>81454867
>The Russo's described the elevator scene as being like a bunch of dudes in an elevator with a bear. Based af.

I liked the fact that Evans and Grillo were actually hitting each other in that scene, too.
>>
>>81455578
>ā€œThere were a couple times in that elevator scene where [Evans] said, ā€˜Dude, youā€™re hitting me,ā€ I go, ā€˜We are in an elevator. My stunt guyā€™s not coming in here. They wonā€™t be able to shoot your face. We gotta do this.ā€™ And we just start punching each other. We did that scene for six days. We were literally covered in black and blues. Thatā€™s why I love him.ā€
I love Grillo. Hopefully Crossbones doesn't die in Civil War.
>>
>>81455157
Really like the very end when Cap is in the hospital bed and Sam is playing Marvin Gaye when he wakes up.
>>
File: Best-Black-Widow-as-matchmaker.jpg (188 KB, 1200x828) Image search: [Google]
Best-Black-Widow-as-matchmaker.jpg
188 KB, 1200x828
>>81455230
The fact that people actually hate Black Widow in winter soldier of all movies makes me honestly question if /co/ in some ways just hates women. Cos seriously I do not know what there is to hate.

She is smoking hot (straight hair BW is best), is tough when she needs to be but not overly bad ass, funny without being an overly witty joss whedon character, cute in those few moments shes chatting about shit with cap, useful in a way that isn't (look how strong she is. women are great), but entirely in a way that makes sense with her being a spy/assassin type, assists with the finale again in a way that makes perfect sense, and looks smokin fucking hot. She even tries to set Cap up with various girls.

Like If this is a character people dislike I have no idea what a woman needs to do to BE liked in a cape flick.
>>
File: 380.jpg (26 KB, 349x328) Image search: [Google]
380.jpg
26 KB, 349x328
>>81455722
Me too anon. That shit was adorable.

Too bad Steve and Sam's friendship is going to take a backseat to Steve and Bucky.
>>
>>81455765
I hate women and I loved BW in WS. She played off Cap perfectly.

>"Maybe you're in the wrong business"

So good.
>>
>>81455794
Hopefully until Bucky is back to normal, Sam will have Cap's back. It should be half of the movie I would guess
>>
>>81455663
As long as he doesn't kill Cap. He can kill Sharon though.
>>
>>81455794
When Steve is dead, emphasis will probably shift to Sam and Bucky. It's a good three way balanced relationship. All three of them are bros.
>>
>>81455990
This too
>>
So how much they payin ya
>>
File: 1454174405270.jpg (13 KB, 368x321) Image search: [Google]
1454174405270.jpg
13 KB, 368x321
>>81455765
>honestly question if /co/ in some ways just hates women

Not even a question. The only women not hated by anyone on /co/ are those created for the sole purpose of masturbation.
>>
>>81455765
I liked that they didn't shy away from showing Widow as vulnerable in fights. She gets saved by Cap twice and almost gets killed by Winter Soldier, but she's also shown as capable in her own way while she's taking out the mercenary guys.

Whedon has the annoying habit to give her shitty lines like "tehee always cleaning up after you boys, what would you do without me". It does a disservice to her character I feel, when she's only shown as the "strong grrl character" who's always in control and quipping. She feels more human in TWS.
>>
>>81455990
Why are people so sure Steve is gonna die?
>>
>>81456010
>17 people in thread
>almost everyone save one or two sperging on how much they like this movie
Yeah cos finding someone who liked the winter soldier aint gonna happen without money changing hands right?
>>
File: 1423632599424.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1423632599424.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>81455990
>When Steve is dead
Pls don't go there
>>
>>81456048
It'll be even better if he doesn't. Then we get all three of them as bros.
>>
>>81455942
I hope so. I like Steve and Sam's friendship.

He needs somebody to ground him in this time. He has fuck all else.
>>
>>81453890
Glad you liked it OP
Cap films are my favorite cape films along with Blade
>>
All the talk about Cap dying makes me think they'll do something unexpected and kill Bucky instead.

Though that would be a huge blow for Cap. Losing Peggy and Bucky in the same movie would be too much for him.
>>
>>81456216
Part of me wants to have em kill off cap so we can get some infinity war bringing back of cap in IW part 2. Only so when he comes back they can have the cliche giant standoff with the villain where every goddamn marvel character put to screen thus far faces off against thanos and we finally get to hear him say 'avengers asemble'.
>>
>>81456216
He could just fuck off to mourn and then make a triumphant return in Infinity War, it's not like he's in any movies until then.
>>
>>81456348
I think that would be best. Have him be a nomad and leave all the heroes divided and broken until they need to reunite in Infinity war
>>
>>81456348
>Bucky and Peggy are dead
>your team is in the shitter
>retire from superheroics and cry yourself to sleep every night till Thanos comes to earth
>reunite with your teammates to stop him
>sacrifice yourself in the battle
>you are finally with the people you love again
Being Cap is truly suffering.
>>
>>81456322
Do you really want to bring fake cape comic death to the big screen?
Not that BvS hasn't already jumped that shark, but that's really no reason.
>>
>>81453890
I find it hilarious that Captain America that had the most potential for his movies to suck actually had two and in the near future three movies that are actually great and potrays the character well.

Compared to Ironman and Thor which had stinkers for their movies compared to captain america and the questionable quality of the avengers.
>>
Posted this in the Dr. Strange thread after some tangent, but it makes more sense here:

The Russos ability to deal with large casts (from AD and community) with only 5 or 6 lines per episode makes the first scene one of my favorites, with the amount of characterization they put in it:

In the first scene you have a pretty great interaction between cap and falcon:
>Some military competitive banter, showing both people's drive
>Cap notices Falc's shirt and asks about his service out of respect and interest
>Falcon notices Cap is having trouble sleeping for being there earlier than everyone (except him)
>Immediately asks Cap how he's handling the present trying to gently connects
>Cap only says good things about the present, like he's a guest at someone else's home and doesn't want to be rude
>Falcon notices he's still adjusting, but it's actually the modern war that's bothering him more than the life-shift
>Falcon tries to connect with him via the mattress talk, trying to help cap without prying too much into his ego, showing that despite having left the war, he still hasn't put it behind him (in fact, in good Cap fashion, he goes back to war since e
>Falcon suggests that he stops by the VA, but not because Cap might need it (even though he does), but to make him look cool. Because Cap wouldn't do it for himself if not as a favor to someone else
>Widow shows up and steps on the healing wound by outright calling Cap a "fossil" playfully, showing that she's abrasive and to the point (towards cap, at least).

Sets up two characters, including the lead in 3 minutes. And still has time for quiet shots of him running around. They expand upon it further at the VA scene later on.

It helps that Marcus and McFeely are also fucking great Cap writers.
>>
>At the end of it my day got brighter and I left the seat of my living room with a smile
Is this seriously your only criteria for if a movie's good or not? Fuck off you faggot.
>>
>>81456059
>26 ips
>67 posts
There's nothing wrong with that ratio
Try not to be so defensive.
>>
>>81456683
I'm gonna watch the directors commentary for TWS, hopefully it's interesting.
>>
>>81456683
Partly why I'm not that concerned about Civil War having a big cast.

Cap 2 also had many characters, but they managed to give them all some time to shine and it didn't turn into an unfocused mess.
>>
File: average.png (60 KB, 657x385) Image search: [Google]
average.png
60 KB, 657x385
>>81453890

It's pretty average desu senpai.

There use to be a bunch of people who would say its a 'fantastic spy thriller' but they were shamed into stop saying this on account this movie was the only spy thriller they have seen.
>>
>>81456901
Nobody's saying it's a fantastic spy thriller, just that it's a good superhero movie with some spy thriller elements. Just how Ant-Man is a superhero movie with some heist elements.
>>
>>81456852
It is. They crammed a lot of great things into the movie. I loved how they deconstructed the title.

Guardians' is also funny and Ultron's has an audibly frustrated Joss Whedon throughout. Funny in it's own way.
>>
>>81456613
no i want an actual death with a cool cosmic ressurection. not a 'lol hes not really dead' situation.
that way you can show the consequences of having no cap in infinity wars 1 but still actually get to have captain america say 'avengers assemble' in an avengers movie at least one time.
>>
>>81456683
This. These guys know how to get shit done.
>>
>>81456830
god people on the internet sound so pathetic at times. just in general not the whole stupid thing involving the joke about op being paid or whatever. its just man people on here sound like absolute fags sometimes while trying to seem clever.

sure i'll 'try not to be so defensive' cool guy.
>>
>>81456901
I always love how people use the metacritic score that takes a fraction of the reviews into account because it skews in the direction they want.

This is the second day in a row ive seen this one and it makes me smile a little to see it because i never see anything but the RT score for anything else.

>hey people didn't really like it if you ignore a bunch of the people who did desu senpay
>>
>>81455279
>>81455288
>>81455310
>>81455765
I really don't find her character all that compelling. She was better in this film than she was in Avengers, but it doesn't change the fact that she's just an average character.
I'm not fucking sperging about women in "muh capeshit", cause I fucking loved Scarlette Witch.
>>
>>81453890
>Bandicam.
>Youtube motion correct fucking up the movement.

I'm fucking getting a 1080p version of a torrent, I can't be dealing with this bullshit.
>>
>>81456994
kek Ultron's commentary is already funny a minute in.
I don't even hate Whedon, but I was disappointed by the movie,glad he left.
>>
Introducing Sam in the same movie they brought back Bucky with was a great idea because it furthered the idea that Cap was torn between the past and present.
>>
>>81457832
Do you have a link to the commentary? TWS too.
>>
>>81457870
seconded, I always have to download the 40gb files, and it sucks.
>>
>>81457834
Huh never thought those characters themselves could be an allegory for another characters internal struggle. Thanks for blowing my mind.
>>
>>81457870
>>81457890
Sorry, I just downloaded a rip that has it.
There's an Ultron commentary on jewtube if you search for it, but it cuts out after an hour.
>>
>The pottery of the Winter Soldier title

Based as fuck.
>>
I wonder what the post-credits scene(s) will be. Probably something with Dr. Strange, but I kind of hope they hint at how Banner's ass winds up in Asgard.
>>
>>81457948
Someone with a better internet should download all the movies and rip the audio commentary into a torrent.

Any swedes up for the challenge?
>>
>>81457948
Gotcha. It's one of those 30+ GB rips, right?
>>
>>81458000
I think so, the .nfo files usually tell you if it has it or not, just open them in notepad.
>>
>>81457894
Well, like >>81456683 points out, Sam's job in TWS is literally helping soldiers adjust when they come back from war. If you notice this even extends to his short scene in AoU where he talks to Steve about getting a new place and finding some new hobbies, and all Steve can think about is how his old neighborhood has changed and all his old friends are dead.

Then whenever he's confronted with having to live in the present, like in TWS or AoU, something happens to remind him that he's a man out of time. Bucky comes back, or he gets a PTSD nightmare of all his dead comrades. Tony confronts him with the point of fighting being so that they can all go home, but Steve doesn't think he has one anymore.

Whedon quips aside there's been some pretty consistent "Steve can't get into the 21st century" characterization across the last 3 movies.
>>
>>81456048
Rumors, plus remembering how the comic Civil War ended.
>>
>>81453890
>Why didn't anybody told me this was that good?

Maybe you've spent too much of the last two years in the BvS hype threads?

It's generally regarded as the best cape flick on /co/ (personally I don't agree, but it's in the top 3)
>>
>>81457894
The thing with Goody two shoes leader-type characters like Cap and Supes is that you can't give them arcs, because at some point you're breaking their perfection if only to bring it back (it can be done, but it's very hard and must come after a lot of established flawlessness). It's not the speeches or the fights or helping people either. Superman told a speech to Perry very similar to Cap's to Fury, and he rushed to save someone from a fire instead of following Bruce.

The way you explore those characters is by having each character they come across change and go through arcs for them:

* Peggy already starts good, but has some doubts. Regardless, she goes on to found SHIELD and help the world (and make other characters go through arcs in her show, partially written by the same guys as Cap)
* Howard goes from being a cocky scientist to believing in caps ideals (also more explored in AC)
* Tommy Lee Jones sees his mistake in not believing in cap and giving a chance to new methods
* Falcon returns to fighting for good despite previous emotional turmoil
* Widow questions her stance on espionage and mindlessly following orders
* Fury questions his stance on espionage
* Even Agent 13 and Abed and the other Dude resist HYDRA
* Tony gives up leadership of the Avengers to him and even allows himself some corniness(although Tony is the polar opposite, so it's an unstoppable force vs immovable object kind of deal so he also affects Cap)

People are shown to change to Cap without him imposing it, but Superman is shown to doubt and question himself (which is fine), but unable to change humanity around him (like Dr. Manhattan couldn't, but Superman absolutely should).
>>
>>81458719
What's the best senpai?
>>
>>81458793
>The thing with Goody two shoes leader-type characters like Cap and Supes is that you can't give them arcs
That's only true of lazy writers. Cap's arc is him adjusting to the present and leaving the past behind. You'll notice that has NOTHING to do with his moral core.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>81458892
Right, I mean him growing as a person. He gets more and less comfortable, but he never levels up his morality because he is already capped.
>>
>>81457450

As a general rule Marvelfriends prefer citing RT because it favours them. Metacritic makes them uneasy because after almost 10 years their most critically acclaimed movie is Iron Man at 79. Almost everything else is in the mid 60s.
>>
>>81459019
Yeah, and I disagree that morality needs to be the focus of character development. Why does a character NEED to level up in morality to be considered to have an arc?
>>
>>81453890
TWS = Iron Man > GOTG = MoS > Ant-Man = Cap 1 > AoU > A1 > IM3 > Thor > IM2 = Hulk = BvS > Thor 2
Also, MoS' opening sequence was amazing. The really soft, rippling, minimalistic two note theme feels perfect for the sci fi context of Superman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JYFtboBejA. BvS' opening was shot really well too, best part of the movie IMO but you're right it's not really "heroic"
I like my opinions and /co/ can't stop me
>>
>>81454063
Elevator fight to Cap taking out a Quinjet single handedly.

Cap's reunion with Zola.
>>
>>81459019
if thats the case you are simplifying what an character arc is.
>>
>>81459142
I agree that they don't, but that's the usual approach for hero movies, especially coming off the 00's love for sarcastic assholes.

>>81459216
I am simplifying. That's exactly what I'm doing. Obviously there's more to it, but that's the determining factor between Cap and Superman in these movies.
>>
>>81453890
1:08

There is a hole in her underbelly / womb

MONSTER !!
>>
>>81458882

dark knight
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (433 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
433 KB, 500x386
>>81456683
In the Nerdist Writer's Panel interview with Markus and McFeely, they talk about how much input Evans had in this exchange, and that it was his idea that Cap was used to being recognized in public and would do his stick-and-move polite Captain America Answers, so it would take someone insightful to get past his wall and make a real connection.

The writers discussed how they took that idea and wove it into Sam's background as a fellow vet and counselor, who is a total badass but also sensitive and intelligent, and that's where the exchange came from. They also talk about how great the Russos are at character motivation and storytelling, and actually did have a lot of input on the script.

It's a great interview (they reference the bio of /co/ fave Audie Murphy), and this, plus the great commentary track for WS, plus basically everything the creative team has said fills me with hope. Everything is so intentional and thought-out.
>>
>>81457961
It's so perfect. This alone makes me want to see a BuckyCap.
We have Captain America: Winter Soldier
and then Winter Soldier: Captain America

It's a study both on who Cap is, and what it takes to be a Cap. Summer soldiers and sunshine patriots need not apply.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.