[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember all the hype? Remember how excited you were?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: galactic-kids-next-door.jpg (28 KB, 627x320) Image search: [Google]
galactic-kids-next-door.jpg
28 KB, 627x320
Remember all the hype? Remember how excited you were?
>>
it's only been like 2 weeks or something
>>
Wait what's going on? What happened?
>>
File: man of sensible chuckle.jpg (171 KB, 1196x1068) Image search: [Google]
man of sensible chuckle.jpg
171 KB, 1196x1068
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>71043967
Remember it was just them begging for you to sign a petition that CN will most likely ignore anyway?
>>
>>71044333
nothing
nothing at all
>>
>>71043967
No, since most of us realized the date was April Fools Day and stopped getting hyped then and there.
>>
>>71044384
>Remember it was just them begging for you to sign a petition
No it wasn't.
The petition was made by some guy on here.
>>
Remember how everyone laughed at you?
Well, now you know and you can show them.
You know they were right
>>
>>71044333
Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>71044384
>A fan made a petition therefore he must be in alliance with Mr. Warburton

Fuck off.
>>
It's pretty sad how y'all just gave up. The petition has over 10k sigs, CN has to acknowledge it by law.
>>
>>71046793
I want GKND as much as any of you, but Toonami took like 200k before CN looked at it.
>>
>>71043967

>Remember all the hype?

Yes.

>Remember how excited you were?

I wasn't. Not my show.
>>
File: 1423809734.png (106 KB, 894x317) Image search: [Google]
1423809734.png
106 KB, 894x317
I'm still not too keen on this but I gonna try to sum this up. People thought CN was hinting on a second series but then /co/ found out it wasn't a real thing but a ploy for desperate losers to make a revival using petitions.

Is this right?
>>
>>71046877

The petition had nothing to do with Toonami's revival, Adult Swim simply tweeted the following Monday after April Fools "Want it back, let us know #BringBackToonami" and it instantly trended, a few hours after they tweeted "We heard you. Stay tuned." and the rest is history. Here we don't have CN tweeting "#BringBackKND" so we have to resort to the petition.

Of course organizing a twitter trend would drastically help.
>>
>>71046877
Plus Toonami is Toonami. G:KND is a whole new animated series, with all the required staff and marketing. It's a much bigger investment.
>>
>>71046918

No the creator created two animatic shorts with the original cast and crew and launched a rainbowmonkeys.com website but the series itself hasn't been greenlit yet, which he wants to happen. The petition is just a result of this.
>>
>>71046793
>The petition has over 10k sigs, CN has to acknowledge it by law.
Well yes, I guess one could consider "some intern at CN is told to toss the petition into a paper shredder" as "acknowledging" it.
>>
>>71046877

It only got revived because of some well received April Fools prank. Not because of some petition. When has a petition ever solved anything.
>>
>>71046793

That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. I'm indifferent to KND but I want to see this fail just to acknowledge your sadness and disappointment.
>>
>>71046948

>but the series itself hasn't been greenlit yet

Why do you sound so sure that it will happen?
>>
>>71047110

I'm NOT sure, but I'm just being optimistic. There's a bigger chance this will fail than succeed, doesn't mean you should give up though. If Warburton himself hasn't, why should we? There was doubt in every corner when Toonami was on the brink of revival.
>>
>>71047871

I was pretty hype when I saw the second video, as well as Warburton's post about it not being a prank. I mean, absolutely I want it to happen, but it's probably best to be prepared for it to not.
>>
>>71043967
nope
>>
I remember all the butthurt while watching the Aqua Teen coin hunt
>>
Anons just need to accept that there are NO plans for a GKND series, but there SHOULD be
>>
>>71049445
Someone doesn't into Warburton's blog...
>>
>>71046911
You have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.