[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT- Elder Dragon God Tier Cartoon Movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Operation Z.E.jpg (74 KB, 409x600) Image search: [Google]
Operation Z.E.jpg
74 KB, 409x600
>Sector Z will never be dedelightfulizized
>Kuki and Wallabee will never get together
>Tommy will never be recommisioned
I want G:KND to be a thing so bad
>>
>>71038514

Don't make me have to look up a picture of senior-zombified Kuki and Wally making out just to post it.
>>
>>71038679
T-that doesn't count.
>>
>>71038710
>>71038514
At the end of the series they are married
>>
File: 1426537282618.jpg (189 KB, 613x611) Image search: [Google]
1426537282618.jpg
189 KB, 613x611
>>71038514
>grandfather will never turn all stupid treehouses into architecturally pleasing tapioca factories
>>
>>71038514
They're married though
>>
File: Pre-accident_Wilt.jpg (24 KB, 630x470) Image search: [Google]
Pre-accident_Wilt.jpg
24 KB, 630x470
I liked Good Wilt Hunting, because Wilt was THE fucking nigga. Best imaginary friend.
>>
>This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.
>You take the red lollipop—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
>You take the blue lollipop—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
>Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.
>>
>>71038514
I never understood what people liked in KND. It all felt like a series about kids acting like the adults think kids act, not how they actually act. Super fake.
>>
File: lates.jpg (10 KB, 187x225) Image search: [Google]
lates.jpg
10 KB, 187x225
>>71038514
>No one will ever make fan art of Numbuh 86 as CIA

Dr. XXXLarge, I'm KND
>>
>>71038514
Turtles Forever.png
>>
>>71040711
It's kind of put forth a whole new perspective knowing Wilt wasn't imagined not having an arm and googly eyes. I always that thought imaginary friends wouldn't be able to get hurt like that.
>>
>>71041818
It's a cartoon retard
>>
I just watched that last night. It wasn't great.

>all that meh-tier CGI

>DCFDTL are good guys for roughly two scenes and have no other character development

>Benedict has a different voice actor than Father

>Contradicts the backstory established for Father in A.R.C.H.I.V.E.

>Father pussies out instead of having an awesome showdown with Grandfather
>>
>>71046584
A.R.C.H.I.V.E. was a parody of the Animatrix, dumdum.
>>
>>71046863
And a damn good one! But it was later contradicted by both Z.E.R.O. and the existence of the GKND. Was it supposed to be considered noncanonical from the start?
>>
>>71046966
Fairly certain, since it was an in-universe explanation of the world from a kid's perspective.

I'm pretty sure it was made for fun. I mean, people have theories about Father and the adult from ARCHIVE, but I doubt the episode is meant to be canon.
>>
>>71040711
Destination Imagination was GOAT as well
>>
>>71047042
My take as well. We have to remember that Archive was a school report done by Nigel of all people, and competent leader he may be, his knowledge of "adult" subjects is often lacking.

The teacher does says "they know" at the end, but by the end Nigel was spouting off so many conspiracies that the teacher could've been referring to any one of them.
>>
>you will never learn that your childhood wasnt just a lonely experience but you were actually a very deep KND operative and had loads of friends the whole time, and you really did matter
>>
>>71047537
Despite being the leader, he does have his dumb moments, just like the rest of them.

That was hilarious though when he picks up the apple and says "They know." It might just be because young kids (generally) hate school and teachers, and revealing a conspiracy behind it all would be awesome for a kid to discover.
>>
>>71047640
>and you really did matter
anon pls don't do this to me
>>
>>71041818
it's because you got decommissioned and don't like anything for kids anymore.
>>
File: 1421702328007.jpg (11 KB, 295x200) Image search: [Google]
1421702328007.jpg
11 KB, 295x200
>>71047847
>Tfw secret operative
>>
>>71048034
>tfw decommissioned because you're not supposed to tell anyone
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.