[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does his team treat him like crap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Robn_159.png (105 KB, 335x347) Image search: [Google]
Robn_159.png
105 KB, 335x347
Why does his team treat him like crap?
>>
Don't worry, they are all full of shit.
>>
>>70894604
Yeah, but I'm talking about how most of the time his team doesn't respect him and act like lazy assholes
>>
Being dicks is the new trend in comedy.
>>
Because the writers don't know how to be funny without making every character into an unrepentant shitbag.
>>
>>70894664

Because Robin is a cunt too. Like I said, they are all full of shit. Who would listen to a cunt?
>>
>>70894717

Yes, and this Robin is Dick Grayson, so it all works out.
>>
Well it's really hard to respect the robin in ttgo
>>
>>70894578
Well he does have baby hands.
>>
>>70894764
>>70894717
I blame Family Guy.
>>
>>70894578
A reversal from the prior series where he's a damn Marysue
>>
File: 1393063698165.jpg (72 KB, 722x702) Image search: [Google]
1393063698165.jpg
72 KB, 722x702
>>70894578
raven has a bigger package then he does
>>
>>70894808
Well, he's only a Cunt because his team treats him like a Cunt, and their lazy actions are what made him a Cunt, understand?
>>
>>70894578

Because he spent the entire previous series being jerked off as the team Mary Sue

So now he spends this series getting kicked in the nuts
>>
>>70894578
>Why does his team treat him like crap?

Because that's the gag, and this is an episodic comedy shorts show not a deepest lore continuity obsessed action show so it really doesn't matter how anybody is treated
>>
>>70894849
really? so he's not tim drake like in TT 2003?
>>
>>70897137
That was also Dick Grayson
>>
>>70894717
>new trend

yeah, no. sitcoms have been doing it for years, see 3rd rock from the sun and Seinfeld.

And always sunny has been airing for awhile now.
>>
>>70897137
>really? so he's not tim drake like in TT 2003?

It was never Tim Drake in the original Teen Titans cartoon.
>>
>>70897137
Dick Grayson only in name
>>
>>70894717
>new trend

Have you ever watched any classic looney tunes short?
>>
>>70899844
>TRFS
>Seinfeld
Not the same thing at all. Sunny is the best example and it's still relatively new and VERY different from the other two examples.

>>70902143
Also not the same thing in the slightest. "Good guys" were dicks to bad guys, not friends being dicks to each other for the sake of a cheap laugh. Every now and then there'd be a short where the good guy initiated the troll behavior, but not often at all, the stories usually began with the bad guy trying to harm or swindle to good guys.

That is seriously an awful example.
>>
>>70894578
He's a pretty horrible guy most of the time and he barely respects the other Titans.
>>
>>70902143
Of course he hasn't. He probably thinks Steven Universe is "deep" and "mature" too.
>>
>>70894578
Because he's playing the straigthman, and straightmen get shit-talked by the funnymen.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.