[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was 'fun' about the Dark Knight trilogy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dark-knight.jpg (774 KB, 1500x739) Image search: [Google]
dark-knight.jpg
774 KB, 1500x739
what was 'fun' about the Dark Knight trilogy?
>>
File: the day baneposting became real.png (4 MB, 1876x1528) Image search: [Google]
the day baneposting became real.png
4 MB, 1876x1528
Meme magic
>>
It was fun to watch, Randolph.
>>
It was a constant thrill ride of interesting characters with a fantastic ongoing narrative and some really awesome action scenes. It also contains plenty of dark humor, double conversations and sarcastic one-liners. Literally every time Alfred and Lucius are on screen, it's probably another sarcastic line and you practically never knew what Joker was going to do next whether he'd make you laugh or freak you out.

On top of that, the directing was phenomenal (outside of TDKR) and brought Batman to life on the big screen in a way not seen since Batman Returns while having a based as fuck cast.

Fun does not mean "jokes a second" you dumbfuck
>>
>>81341449
>TDKR
>some really awesome action scenes
>>
>>81341524
The comment was directed to the whole trilogy as a whole
>>
>>81341330
Bane posting
>>
It didn't need to be fun because it wasn't horribly written. Well except for you know what, but that kind of wrapped around.
>>
>>81341449
Too bad it dropped the ball big time when it came to anything resembling a fight scene. Though Nolan seems to have improved a bit in Inception. The spinning hotel fight scene was pretty much better than everything in the DK trilogy. Bane fights were decent i guess.
>>
>>81341330
Watching batman grow. Nothing is more satisfying to audiences and that is why so many superhero movies are origin stories
>>
>>81341682
Fights involving vehicles were pretty good except for in TDKR with its Batwing.

Felt like everything was off in TDKR
>>
>>81341330
Bane
>>
>>81341330
It ended.

No, seriously. Actually having the balls to let Batman retire made the whole series for me.
>>
>>81341330

Baneposting, Heath Ledger's Joker and that's about it.
>>
I used to hate it for being different to the original material. But now, it's one of those comic book movies that still stand in a barrage of cape shit. It's not perfect, but the first two movies were great. Unlike most cape films, it tells the characters' whole story. The street level part in the first half of begins was great. I wish they would'e kept the whole theme throughout, with Joker and Two face as gangsters.
>>
TDK is still the best batman movie ever made.

Granted batfleck is the best movie batman ever but the character is stuck in a shitty movie.

89 gets a special mention for getting it right the first time
>>
Uhhhhh, you don't get to bring friends.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.