[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of your favorite show currently running. Just really think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: kyhu_025.jpg (376 KB, 760x944) Image search: [Google]
kyhu_025.jpg
376 KB, 760x944
Think of your favorite show currently running. Just really think about it.

Okay, ready?

No don't just jump to the spoiler before you think of something, actually think of a show.

Your favorite show is now up for cancellation. It is given the rest of this season and one more season of equal or lesser length to the current one. How would you wrap that final season and a bit?
>>
File: 1411437047039.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1411437047039.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>>66953562
>Gravity Falls

I think three seasons is the plan anyways.

All aboard the Mystery Train!
>>
>>66953562
>Ben 10
> up for cancellation. It is given the rest of this season and one more season of equal or lesser length to the current one

It will always be hero time...
>>
I kinda wanna talk about Korra's cowtits instead.
>>
>>66953562
>>66953786
I want to talk about what she's serving. "Korra Sex Juice"? What is that exactly? Is it some kind of aphrodisiac meant for her? Why is she serving it out to other people then? Is it supposed to be her vaginal juices, in which case holy shit how did she manage to fill an entire bottle? Did she create a side-job with selling branded aphrodisiacs to others, in which case is that going to be her new job instead of the avatar? It seems more worthwhile honestly. Is it even sex juice at all, or did she take the easy way out like usual and rebrand apple juice with sex to make it sell better? So many questions.
>>
>>66953868
It's her milk, which elicites a frenzy of sexual activity when consumed. If ahe drinks her own milk, her tits get bigger temporarily. The size is directy proportional to how much she drinks.
>>
>>66954122
Did Mako get her pregnant, then? Would she allow such a thing while she's still trying to fight? If it was an accident, that would make sense as to why she's trying to build a side-business. Unless she's the type of woman to naturally lactate, in which case then sure, I could see her hooking her tits up to a milker every now and then for some extra pocket change in between fights, fair enough.

Is this breast-enlarging, sex-addicting enzyme just in korra's breast milk or is it somehow linked to the avatar state? She does have many things passed down between generations, maybe that's one of them. In which case could this be a common thing they just haven't remarked on yet in the show? Kyoshi might not be the right type of person for it but maybe the air avatar before her got into a few shenanigans in her off-time, and god only knows about all the ones before them.
>>
>>66954228
She lactates naturally, part of being a female avatar. Asami milks her on occasion when her tits get too heavy. Something about her connection to the spirit world is responsible for the side effects.
>>
>>66953786
>>66953868
>>66954122
>>66954228
>>66954575
Think about the picture you use next time OP.
>>
File: you fool.png (48 KB, 1344x174) Image search: [Google]
you fool.png
48 KB, 1344x174
>>66954965
>>
>Community

Considering it's on it's final season, I've been more or less offered two seasons to work with here.

Season 6: The group moves onto their second year in their resit of college. Pierce reveals himself alive and his death an elaborate insurance fraud to attempt to screw over Greendale for placing a restraining order on him. This is soon redacted by the Dean (with the second episode focusing on him trying to return). Meanwhile, Abed's girlfriend has grown fed up of his gushing about Troy and dumped him. Seeking comfort, he goes to Annie, who reciprocates it and starts a relationship with him. Jeff and Britta attempt to start it up again, with much luck. At the end of the season, we see Greendale fall under too much debt and go out of business - until the infamous Troy Barnes returns to fund it.

Season 7: Troy now has excessive liberties at the school, and has grown to become his jock-like self from high school. The first half of the season sees Abed and Annie attempting to rekindle his bromance with Abed, and succeeding half way through. The series finale sees a three-parter where City College fights Greendale once more. They attempt and succeed in a third paintball game, encompassing the first episode-and-a-half. The rest of the second episode sees Greendale win the paintball game, and the dean of City College confronting Dean Pelton face-to-face. In a reference-filled final showdown, Jeff works as Dean Pelton's lawyer to try and absorb City College into Greendale. Meanwhile, Troy, Abed, Annie, Shirley, Britta, Pierce, and Chang fight off against their City College counterparts.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.