[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UPCOMING EPISODE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: The Flash.jpg (134 KB, 670x890) Image search: [Google]
The Flash.jpg
134 KB, 670x890
10. Potential Energy (January 19, 2016)
>Now that they’ve grown closer, Barry considers telling Patty that he is the Flash. Meanwhile, Joe and Iris try to get to know Wally, and the team hunts down a meta-human who can slow time itself.

11. The Reverse-Flash Returns (January 26, 2016)
>Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) emerges in Central City, and his impossible return puts a member of the S.T.A.R. Labs team in unexpected danger, forcing Barry to make a life-changing decision.

12. Title Unknown.
>Joey Mantelone (Marco Grazzini), a vengeful meta-human known with the ability to transform into molten asphalt, known as "Tar Pit", returns to Central City to settle old scores. When he crosses paths with the Flash, Tar Pit uses his powers to gain a tactical advantage over the Scarlet Speedster, who finds the ground literally shifting beneath his feet.

13. Title Unknown
>>Barry confronts Adam Fells (Adam Stafford), a dangerous meta-human known as "Geomancer", with the unique ability to create earthquakes. Intent on destroying the Flash, Geomancer uses his powers to unleash a string of targeted earthquakes, optimistic that he’ll draw out the Flash for a one-on-one fight to see who’s the most powerful metahuman in Central City.

14. Title Unknown
>The battle between the Flash and Geomancer rages on, with the fate of Central City hanging on the balance, and Barry will have to run faster than ever before to save his city.

15. Title Unknown
>Barry, Cisco and Wells venture into Earth-2 in search of the key to defeating Zoom, and cross paths with the doppelgangers of Ronnie and Caitlin, who terrorize Central City as Deathstorm and Killer Frost.

16. Title Unknown.
>Barry comes into conflict with Eliza Harmon, an exceptionally bright scientist, who, as a result of exposure to the unstable Velocity-6 speed serum, develops a malevolent split personality known as "Trajectory", as fast as the Flash and much more deadly.
>>
File: Arrow.jpg (356 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.jpg
356 KB, 900x900
10. Blood Debts (January 20, 2016)
>Oliver must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk.

11. A.W.O.L. (January 27, 2016)
>Oliver adopts extreme measures to get revenge against Dahrk, forcing his team to intervene. Meanwhile, Anarky (Alexander Calvert) returns to seek revenge against Thea.

12. Unchained
>Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) is located by Noah Kutzler (Tom Armandes), a criminal mastermind and experts hacker who coherces Roy into performing a series of crimes on his behalf by threatening to expose the world that he is alive, forcing Oliver to intervene.

13. Sins of the Father
>Oliver and Roy join forces once again to defeat Kutzler, just as his unexpected connection to a member of the team is revealed.

14. Code of Silence
>Plot Unknown.
>>
File: Legends of Tomorrow.png (2 MB, 900x1260) Image search: [Google]
Legends of Tomorrow.png
2 MB, 900x1260
1. Pilot - Part 1 (January 21, 2016)
>In the year 2166, the immortal conqueror Vandal Savage is on the verge of his final victory – total chaos and the utter destruction of Humanity. As the world crumbles, the Time Master Rip Hunter takes matters into his own hands; he travels 150 years into the past to assemble a carefully selected team of crimefighters and rogues to stop him. Hunter has chosen what seems like an ill-matched group: billionaire inventor Ray Palmer, the Atom, who has created an exosuit with the power to shrink him to miniscule size; Sara Lance, the White Canary, a trained assassin; Professor Martin Stein and Jefferson "Jax" Jackson, who together form the meta-human Firestorm; Leonard Snart, known as "Captain Cold", and his partner Mick Rory, AKA "Heatwave", a pair of career criminals with advanced weapons; and Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall, AKA "Hawkgirl" and "Hawkman", reincarnated warriors with a close tie to Savage's past. Together, this unlikely group will attempt to stop one of the most formidable villains of all time, while they must learn how to not only be a team, but heroes as well.

2. Pilot - Part 2 (January 28, 2016)
>Rip struggles to keep the team under control as they journey to the 1970's to intercept Savage before he grows more powerful. The rivalry between Palmer and Snart reaches new heights when both are assigned to romance Valentina Vostok (Stephanie Cornelisium), a brilliant and vivacious physicist who might be the key to Savage's plan, in order to extract information about a weapon she is developing for the Soviets. Meanwhile, Carter and Kendra seek Dr. Aldous Boardman (Peter Francis James), an expert in Savage's lineage, to learn how to defeat him; Stein has a chance encounter with his younger self that causes unexpected ripples in the timeline; and the heroes become target of Savage's deadly army of cybernetically-enhanced assassins.
>>
>>78700235
i'm hype
>>
>>78700378
Tell that to Kanjiklub
>>
File: mgsvt.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mgsvt.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>78700327
>Noah Kutzler (Tom Armandes), a criminal mastermind and experts hacker
>next episode is sins of the father
I thought the twist was that Damien was going to be Felicity's father since they both had blonde hair and his motivation seemed like "I abandon what I love to protect them" or something. But I guess now he's pissed at Oliver for getting her killed. Nice to have Roy back.
>>
>>78700605
Felicity won't die.

Anyone who actually believes that she will is simply delusional.
>>
>>78700820
I know. She's gonna be fucking crippled, and they're gonna give her the Oracle nickname. It's going to be fucking stupid.
>>
>>78700235
>The battle between the Flash and Geomancer rages on, with the fate of Central City hanging on the balance, and Barry will have to run faster than ever before to save his city.
>Barry will have to run faster than ever before to save his city.
>Barry will have to run faster than ever before
I feel the hype overtaking me.
>>
File: Noah Kuttler.png (309 KB, 497x499) Image search: [Google]
Noah Kuttler.png
309 KB, 497x499
>>78700605
We've been speculating Calculator was Felicity's father since forever.
>>
>>78700235
>the team hunts down a meta-human who can slow time itself
Turtle confirmed?
>>
>>78700235
Just tell Patty already.

I've been marathoning Arrow and I'm so goddamned sick of hamfisted YOU LIED TO ME HURRR drama.
>>
>>78702593
Agreed, he should have told her several episodes ago.
>>
>>78700327
>Roy back for 2 episodes

Fuck yeah. I wish he was still around. I miss him. Damn you Colton Haynes for leaving.
>>
Eobard Thawne (Matt Letscher) emerges in Central City, and his impossible return puts a member of the S.T.A.R. Labs team in unexpected danger, forcing Barry to make a life-changing decision.

>deathstorm

we are one step closer to pic related

>e2 caitlin is killer frost and not e1. this is the only thing i have a problem with. but hype regardless
>>
>>78700235
kind of sad we get a two-part episode for geomancer but not for earth-2. the plot also sounds really similar to that supergirl episode.
>>
>>78703267
Rumor has it Geomancer and forward ARE in Earth-2, but that is not confirmed yet.
>>
File: 1308365070262.png (160 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1308365070262.png
160 KB, 512x384
>>78700235
>Geomancer 2-parter
>Trajectory
>FUCKING DEATHSTORM

OH FUCK
>>
>>78700327
>Code of Silence
>Plot Unknown
kek
>>
File: Flash v2 #184 pg00.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1522) Image search: [Google]
Flash v2 #184 pg00.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1522
>tarpit
>geomancer

If Johns doesn't deliver with Earth-2 then he better get the Network established
>>
>>78706727
He's delivering on all fronts.
>>
File: 1449105057119.gif (875 KB, 800x547) Image search: [Google]
1449105057119.gif
875 KB, 800x547
>Barry will have to run faster than ever before
>>
>>78700235
Jesus this show has gone to shit.
>>
Calling it, Eddie of Earth-2 is brought to Earth-1 sometime after Eobard shows up
>>
File: grr.png (382 KB, 495x372) Image search: [Google]
grr.png
382 KB, 495x372
yes /co/mrades, we are getting a tar pit episode before the fucking mirror master. He better be the next big bad or written pretty damn well to justify the wait.
>>
>>78709074
Man I hope he is the next villain around Halloween for some Bloody Mary vibes.
>>
>>78702593
>>78702922
Loved Flash so far. Him not having told Patty yet is the only thing I haven't liked.
>>
>>78711520

Yeah, that's what frustrated me with Supergirl's episode last night too. I just like supporting casts better when everyone's in on the secret.
>>
>>78711556
It frustrates me with reg supporting cast but whe it's the love interest and we already had it with Iris last season it really annoys me.
>>
>>78700407
May I ask for the source of part 2? I can't find it anywhere aside from /co/.
>>
File: 1439167829066.jpg (83 KB, 692x530) Image search: [Google]
1439167829066.jpg
83 KB, 692x530
>>78700235
>>
File: bad.png (296 KB, 364x447) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
296 KB, 364x447
>>78709137
That... is actually a really good idea
>>
Geomancer is my favorite D-lister.
>>
you guys think caitlyn would become killer frost in earth 1 eventually i know that is not this season but i really want killerfrost and cisco as the vibe from the comics with power, the glasses and a break dance reference
>>
>>78700235
>Ronnie and Caitlin, who terrorize Central City as Deathstorm and Killer Frost.
As soon as I saw that new outfit I KNEW that motherfucker was gonna be Deathstorm
>>
>>78708363
This. Flash sounds god awful now. It's going to shit faster than arrow.
>>
When are Harry and Jay gonna crack out the Speed Force equation?
>>
>>78700407
Were Flash and Arrow not confirmed for this or was that all thrown out the window when it went to regular series?
>>
>>78703267
>not thinking they will make nods to MoS cinematic universe references

It's pretty clear the trinity won't show up in arrowverse, but still operate within the same multiverse. Hypercrysis is real, folks.
>>
>>78716996
They were never regulars.
>>
>>78700820
We're allowed to dream though
>>
this shit isnt canceled yet?

ugh millennials
>>
>>78700235

SUPERGIRL, GOTHAM and X-MEN:

Gotham:
>>78702625
PENGUIN'S DAD: Gotham executive producer Danny Cannon tweeted a picture Paul Reubens and Robin Lord Taylor from the set. Reubens is playing the father of Taylor's character, Oswald Cobblepot.
New episodes of Gotham return to Fox on Monday, Feb. 29.

>SUPERGIRL:
>>78702666
CBS has released a description for "Strange Visitor From Another Planet," the Monday, Jan. 25 episode of Supergirl.

Here's how the episode is described:

"Kara must help Hank face his painful past when a White Martian, a member of the alien race that wiped out his people, kidnaps Senator Miranda Crane (Tawny Cypress), an anti-alien politician. Also, Cat's estranged son, Adam (Blake Jenner), arrives in National City."

>x-men
According to Deadline, Fargo Season 2's Rachel Keller has been cast as the female lead in FX's Legion, the X-Men spin-off.
>>
>>78720089
>UGH

Literally shaking right now.
>>
>>78720351
>Strange Visitor From Another Planet
>Get hype for lobo
>It ain't lobo
>>
>>78700235

Jesus, Flash sounds like it's gonna be awesome. Arrow has just been BTFO. What's going on?
>>
>>78720351
>PENGUIN'S DAD: Gotham executive producer Danny Cannon tweeted a picture Paul Reubens and Robin Lord Taylor from the set. Reubens is playing the father of Taylor's character, Oswald Cobblepot.
This is going to be amazing
>>
>>78722352
Same thing that's happened since Flash started.
>>
>>78720351
>Blake Jenner
Kek, wonder how he got the role.
>>
>>78722844
They're hyping him up as a potential breakout actor by 2016.
>>
>>78708311
T I M E T R A V E L
>>
>>78724227
Really? lol
I figured it's because he's dicking Melissa Benoist
>>
>>78726368
He wouldn't be the first one :^)
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.