[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The CW To Air DC Comics Specials & Suicide Squad Trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22
The CW To Air DC Comics Specials & Suicide Squad Trailer

>THE CW GIVES VIEWERS AN EXCLUSIVE LOOK ACROSS DC COMICS WITH TWO ALL-NEW SPECIALS, “DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: THEIR TIME IS NOW” AND “DC FILMS PRESENTS: DAWN OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE,” PREMIERING TUESDAY, JAN. 19

>The World Premiere of the New Trailer for “Suicide Squad” to Debut During “Dawn of the Justice League” Special

>It’s a full night of action from DC Comics on Tuesday, January 19, 2016, as The CW presents two all-new half-hour specials, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: THEIR TIME IS NOW (9:00-9:30pm ET/PT), and DC FILMS PRESENTS: DAWN OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (9:30-10:00pm ET/PT), which features the world premiere of the new trailer for the upcoming feature film “Suicide Squad.” The specials will premiere following an original episode of THE FLASH (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160 KB, 1280x721
>DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW: THEIR TIME IS NOW is an in-depth look at the origin stories of the heroes and villains of the highly-anticipated new series, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW, premiering Thursday, January 21, 2016 (8:00-9:00pm ET/PT). Featuring show clips and interviews from LEGENDS, ARROW, and THE FLASH executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim, Andrew Kreisberg, Phil Klemmer, and Wendy Mericle, THEIR TIME IS NOW introduces viewers to the immortal madman Vandal Savage, the time master Rip Hunter, and the motley band of heroes and rogues he assembles to try to save the future of humanity: Hawkman, Hawkgirl, White Canary, The Atom, Firestorm, Captain Cold, and Heat Wave.
>>
>DC FILMS PRESENTS: DAWN OF THE JUSTICE LEAGUE invites viewers behind the scenes of the exciting new movies coming out of the DC Films universe, culminating in the thrilling world premiere of the all-new trailer for “Suicide Squad,” DC’s misfit crew of antiheroes forced into saving the world this summer, with director David Ayer. Hosted by filmmaker/writer/lifelong comics fan Kevin Smith, with special guest DC Entertainment’s Geoff Johns, the special showcases the explosive landscape of DC’s greatest heroes, kicking off with “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” in theatres this March, and with a sneak peek from the upcoming Wonder Woman feature film.
>>
>>78536272
>Get a look at never-before-seen footage, and see interviews with such stars as Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot, and directors Zack Snyder and Patty Jenkins—just a few of the creative forces behind the much-anticipated film franchise that will bring together the greatest collective of Super Heroes in the upcoming Justice League feature film. And because no Super Hero could make his or her mark without a truly formidable foe, the special also provides glimpses of DC’s most famous Super Villains.

http://www.ksitetv.com/arrowflash-spinoff/the-cw-to-air-dc-comics-specials-suicide-squad-trailer/91169/
>>
>>78536221
>DC FILMS
>FILMS
Marvel Flicks BTFO
>>
FUCK YES
>>
So with a confirmation that a new trailer is coming and that it will be presented by Kevin Smith, it seems that the leaked description is real.
If so, it sounds like a great trailer.

I'm also intrigued by the Wonder Woman sneak peek; maybe they'll reveal the new characters or show a picture of Steve?
>>
File: 1430167966265.gif (799 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1430167966265.gif
799 KB, 200x189
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>78536272
>special guest DC Entertainment’s Geoff Johns
THANK YOU CEREAL GOD
>>
>>78536221
CRISIS CONFIRMED
>>
So... anybody want to talk about comics or cartoons?
>>
File: cw.jpg (95 KB, 2500x1800) Image search: [Google]
cw.jpg
95 KB, 2500x1800
>new episode of flash
>legends of tomorrow preview special
>DCEU preview special
>new suicide squad trailer premiere
>all in one night

THANK YOU BASED CW
>>
>>78536444
I think the WW footage will be from BvS.
>>
>>78536496
the rest of the threads?
>>
The only thing the CW lacks is to rename itself as DC TV.
>>
>>78536528
Well it specifically says "sneak peek from the upcoming Wonder Woman feature film" so I assume that's not the case.
>>
>>78536528
>with a sneak peek from the upcoming Wonder Woman feature film.
>>
>>78536221
DC.
HAS.
WON.
PACK YOUR BAGS MARVEL
>>
January 19th: DC TV VS MARVEL TV
>>
>>78536528
they have been shooting WW for a while now
They can produce a 20s teaser. Few lines and official logo.
>>
>>78536688
>MARVEL TV
and what do they have planned?
>>
File: 139700362994.gif (910 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
139700362994.gif
910 KB, 250x188
>>78536688
>Marvel TV
>>
>>78536719
Captain America 75th anniversary special and 2 hour Agent Carter premiere
>>
>Wonder Woman sneak peek
>Patty Jenkins interview
a bit early but I am not complaining
>>
>>78536756
so, nothing special.
>>
>>78536756
Really? Fuck...I wanted to watch Agent Carter though...
>>
>>78536688
DC
>Flash
>Legends Special
>DC Movie Previews

Marvel
>Cap Anniversary Special;boring old people talking about a relic
>Agent Carter sjw trash

There will be a clear winner
>>
>>78536819
>not liking Agent Carter
I'm a DC guy to my core and even I'm not that much of a faggot
>>
Oh shieeeet
>>
>>78536787
Not that early, when you think about it; WW comes out June 23rd, 2017 so around a year and a half after the sneak peek.
>>
>>78536842
2 hours is a bit much for me
>>
>>78536787
It's probably just gonna be behind the scenes stuff and maybe some concept art.
>>
>>78536817
dude you are the fucking best. Im fapping to this shit hard after my mom leaves to work
>>
>>78536905
>mom leaves to work
I thought her costumers came to your place
>>
8PM - 9PM ET:
>The Flash
>Marvel’s Captain America: 75 Heroic Years

9PM - 9:30PM ET:
>Peggy Carter (9PM - 11PM ET)
>DC's Legends of Tomorrow: Their Time is Now

9:30PM - 10PM ET:
>Peggy Carter (9PM - 11PM ET)
>DC Films Presents: Dawn of the Justice League

Plan accordingly.
>>
>>78536894
I'm really confused on how they're going to air Agent Carter. They need to fit 10 episodes into seven weeks. Unless they have two hours of Agent Carter and then an hour of Agents of Shield on March 8th.
>>
Shared universe?
They did say on the Flash that theirs was Earth 1.
Given that main DC earth is Earth 0 maybe that is DCMverse
>>
>>78536941
>>78536819
>implying we wont get Civil war footage
>>
>>78536221
>January 19, 2016

start the clock!
>>
File: 1440527219391.jpg (343 KB, 656x832) Image search: [Google]
1440527219391.jpg
343 KB, 656x832
>>78536894
To each their own.
>>
>>78536964
stop being a moron in front of everyone
>>
>>78536964
bruh it's just a special to promote the movies. This doesn't confirm shit
>>
>>78536221
Wait, Legends of Tomorrow is gonna be half hour instead of full hour? That's a bit lame.
>>
>>78537052

it's just a special for the show
>>
>>78537052
It's just the behind the scenes special
>>
>>78537052
>reading comprehension

It's a special about the show, the show itself doesn't premier until a few days later.
>>
I like knowing, the uncertainty is the worst. Only 20 days to go.
>>
File: 200%mad.jpg (250 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
200%mad.jpg
250 KB, 500x738
FUCK YOU AMERICA AND YOUR TIMEZONES
>>
>>78536688
How is this even a match, DC already has this in a bag
>>
>>78536688
ABC will win the ratings tbqh, they're a bigger network than CW.
>>
>>78537369
The Flash still competes with AoS, which is pretty sad considering the networks they're on.
>>
Here is the leaked description of the trailer:

>Is this the real life
Camera pans down a prison hallway, like we saw in footage at San Diego Comic Con. A guard closes the metal window that we see on some prison doors. We see it is Captain Boomerang they close the window on.

>Is this just fantasy
We see Harley Quinn drinking tea and reading a book in her cell. She has a jumper on, her hair is up in curls, she has pink fuzzy slippers on as well.

>Caught in a landslide
Deadshot is looking out a window from his cell. It is raining outside.

>No escape from reality
Diablo is doing push-ups in his cell, another shot of him looking at a flame in his hand. Looking at the tv of a prison camera feed in Captain Boomerang's cell, he's yelling at it. Amanda Waller talks at a dinner table like comic con footage.
>>
>>78537476
>Too late
Warner Bros and DC Logo, neon blue and pink, like Harley's colors. Guards in armor running down prison hallway like in comic con footage.

>My time has come
Deadshot in his cell, facing the door in a fighting stance, like a boxer. Guards open door to his cell and attack him. He's being held down in what looks like a medical chair, guards hit him in the stomach with a club.

>Send shivers down my spine
A guard opens a metal tank, Diablo falls out in a rush of water, he's soaked to the bone. There is then a shot of a medical room, like an OR. Killer Croc is being wheeled in like the comic con footage. Deadshot says "What is this, uh, cheerleading tryouts?"
>>
>>78537497
>Body aching all the time
A yellow bodybag is cut open, and Captain Boomerang climbs out and punches one of MANY military looking guys around him. (I'm guessing this is how they get them out of the prison without anybody knowing). Slipknot punches what looks like a female FBI agent holding an SUV door open, then other FBI agents restrain him. Harley pops up and says "Hi boys", she looks normal here. Deadshot and Diablo are in prison jumpsuits with military guys behind Harley.
>>
>>78537524
>Goodbye everybody
Sliding doors opens with two military guards. Rick Flagg is now going through Deadshot's file with a normal looking Enchantress behind him. He says "Deadshot. Uhh... shoots people." We then see Deadshot in his suit looking down with guns in his hands. Rick Flagg "Crocodile. He eats people." Croc pulls his hood down. Another shot of Croc jumping out of some water in what looks like a sewer and pulls some guard in with him. A close up shot of Diablo with Flagg voiceover "He burns people." Shot of Enchantress, now looking like a witch, sitting on a bed, finger to her mouth motioning to "shhhh" with Flagg voiceover "You're possessed by a witch." Harley laughing behind bars, Flagg voiceover "And she's just crazy."
>>
File: 1389715623320.jpg (67 KB, 339x619) Image search: [Google]
1389715623320.jpg
67 KB, 339x619
>>78536964
>>
>>78537547
Shot of Harley, from the same outside shot we saw early saying "What was that?" We see a shot of the military guys outside. Back to Harley "I should kill everyone and escape? Sorry... it's the voices." Cut back to Slipknot, then back to Harley "Hahaha I'm kidding. That's not what they really said." Another shot from earlier where we see Deadshot and Diablo out in the in the compound with the military guys (it is daylight during this scene). Flagg "This is the deal." Shot of helicopter flying through city around dusk.

>No. We will not let you go
We see the helicopter under attack, troops on the ground and there is lots of damage to buildings and vehicles. Flagg "You're going somewhere very bad." We see a humvee that is destroyed, almost looks melted.
>>
>>78537570
We will not let you go

Inside of helicopter cabin, we see it being at at from the ground. Then we see a hero shot of Deadshot, Katana, Diablo, Captain Boomerang, Rick Flagg, and Harley Quinn. Flagg "You do something that'll get you killed." Captain Boomerang and Slipknot share an exchange of looks of concern. A camera follows Flagg and Deadshot and they lead people inside a building, guns raised.

>We will not let you go
A large group of military guys coming into the same building from the last shot. We see a subway platform that has been destroyed, much like the street of earlier. Deadshot slides on his kneed towards camera firing his guns up in the air, Flagg firing his assault rifle behind him. We see Harley going up a glass elevator from the ground, she's got a baseball bat in her hands and she's waving to the ground.
>>
>>78537593
>Let me go-oh-oh-oh-oh
Deadshot says "Lets go save the world" with Flagg right next to him, standing by a fire. Harley shooting some guns, Deadshot shooting, Captain Boomerang attacks a monster (helpers of Enchantress once she turns). Croc slams a monster to the ground.

>No no no no no
Harley blows hair from her face, in that sexy way girls do. Joker is wearing a gold jacket and slaps some guy in the face, and says "I can't wait to show you my toys."

>Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia
(quick cuts here) Deadshot attacking, Joker laughing with what looks like a gun in his hand, Joker pulling on a light, Joker driving in his car (like comic con footage), Joker laying on the ground around HUNDREDS of knives and guns and other sorts of weapons. A big explosion, Deadshot loading clips and takes aim, Diablo yelling, the pace slows down as we see Captain Boomerang open a can of beer and take a drink, Katana's eyes turn completely black, Harley dancing sexy in a club, helicopters shooting
>>
>>78536756

Looks like I'll be recording the Captain America special and watching DC's stuff live.
>>
>>78537631
>(Then the screen goes black with the following words, in Suicide Squad font)

>WORST
Military guys fist bumping
>HEROES
Incubus destroys subway train (he is a character that Enchantress creates, and is completely CG)
>EVER
(Queen) So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye

(more quick cuts) Joker pulls a gun on a guy, which a henchman behind him. Croc grabs Katana. Normal looking Harley (before transformation) slams arms down on a table. Big fight in the street at night. Enchantress before her change. More quick cuts of all the characters. A topless Joker diving into a chemical tank. Joker pulling Harley out of chemical tank.
>>
>>78536964
Shared universe was never sustainable, specially across tv and movies.
Even the marvelfags of /co/ will tell you to keep the films away from Netflix series,
>>
>>78537659
>Oooooh baby
More quick cuts of characters. Harley jumps to a rope. Harley smashes the window of a department store at night, startling the group. She walks into display and pulls out a bag/purse. Flagg "Seriously, the hell is wrong with you people?" Harley puts on purse and rolls her eyes "We're bad guys. It's what we do."

>Nothing really matters
Suicide Squad logo

>To me...
>>
File: qcMofCM.png (144 KB, 748x789) Image search: [Google]
qcMofCM.png
144 KB, 748x789
In semi-related news, another supposed attendee of a BvS screening is posting information about the movie on reddit; this time, this one posted this as verification.
>>
>>78537720
Link?
>>
>>78537754
Oh shit, completely forgot about the link, sorry about that:
reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/3ytdgv/saw_bvs_last_night_in_la/
>>
>>78537720
>Jena Malone plays a crippled Barbara Gordon. She doesn't have much screentime, but she does make a Killing Joke reference about an amusement park incident involving her now retired father.

Gordon confirmed not dead. Cool.
>>
>>78537720
>Dan Amboyer is GL

Yeah this is bullshit.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 511x606
>>78536221
>>78536235
>>78536272
>>78536290
>>
File: I'll be your Huckleberry.jpg (97 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
I'll be your Huckleberry.jpg
97 KB, 768x1024
>>78537837
WHY CANT IT BE TRUE?! ;_;
>>
>>78537369
this. shame but true.
>>
>>78537837
This. They would have revealed him as GL at SDCC if it was true, but there was not even a concept art of him, while there was for all the other members
>>
>>78537837
Amboyer did an interview recently and the interviewer asked him about it and he smiled a lot and was being very coy. He said he filmed a lot.
>>
>>78537907
You're pathetic, Dan. Being Green Lantern won't fix your problems.
>>
>>78537819
But he is dead. This is false.
>>
>>78537947
>but there was not even a concept art of him
Yes there was. It had all of the GL's on it though, so no one really thought anything of it other than concept art.
>>
File: 195877_original.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
195877_original.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>>78536941
>yfw January 19th
>>
>>78537973
It's never been confirmed anywhere if he's alive or dead. Unless you believe Eh Maybe.
>>
>>78537720
I don't know. Kinda sounds like bullshit to me.
>>
>>78537990
That wasn't a concept art for the costume, just to show it was a GL Corps movie.
>>
>>78538021
I don't believe Mayimbe. I believe in my guts.
It's obvious he's dead.
>>
>>78538064
Based on what?
>>
>>78538064
Do you feel it in your balls?
>>
>>78538090
You feel it to don't you?
>>
>>78536837
Agent Carter is trash, but cmon calling cap a relic is going too far
>>
>>78536221
Only downside on this is that they are dropping this all on CW
Which couldn't be more smalltime
>>
>>78537720
He says Diana is Themyscira's ambassador
For what reason would she not reveal herself as Wonder Woman to the world, then? Because we know she's disguising as Diana Prince and Bruce suspects about who she really is.

If she already is Themyscira's ambassador, the world already knows about the Amazons and there's no reason for her to remain undercover.
>>
>>78538280
>primetime on a broadcast network
>smalltime
>>
>>78538293
And the reason she had the Diana Prince alter ego pre-Crisis while everyone knew about Wonder Woman is that she wasn't an ambassador.
>>
>>78538293
She may have become ambassador recently and not been active as WW in a while, maybe even since WWI.
>>
>>78538336
But she IS disguising herself
She can't be in disguise if she is an ambassador for Themyscira
>>
>>78538293
Well according to her solo movie, Wonder Woman has been gone since WWI ended and Superman's arrival is what causes her to return.
>>
>>78538356
See >>78538354
>>
File: Tom-Jerry-Suicide.jpg (28 KB, 294x283) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Jerry-Suicide.jpg
28 KB, 294x283
>>78536272
>Hosted by filmmaker/writer/lifelong comics fan Kevin Smith
goddammit DC
>>
>>78538354
Yea it doesnt make sense to be an ambassador for an island of Amazons and no one knowing youre WW.
>>
>>78538354
What do you mean, she's disguising herself?
Do you mean at the party, in the dress? She might be there as Princess Diana, Ambassador of Themyscira. The events of BvS could cause her to 'become' WW again and make it public.
>>
>>78538316
nobody watches the CW
its barely considered a big time network
DC would have been better off going to CBS or Fox
>>
>>78538280
Eh, it's about targeting the demos. Their target 18-35s are tuning in for Arrow and Flash in good numbers. Especially since it's the return date for Flash.
>>
>>78538408
It's official that in the party Bruce flirts with her in a scene that "they both know who they really are"

There's no reason to hide she was Wonder Woman if she is the ambassador of Themyscira
>>
>>78538387
This meme needs to stop.
>>
>>78538456
>It's official that in the party Bruce flirts with her in a scene that "they both know who they really are"
>She with you?
>I thought she was with you?
>>
>>78538456
As far at the world knows Wonder Woman could be any Amazon from Themyscira and Diana is just their ambassador.
>>
>>78538506
It's official from the EW magazine. Affleck says that.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x257) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x257
>>78538387
Ben Affleck was da bomb in phantoms yo
>>
>>78538456
True but she might not be WW since WWI or for a large amount time, so much so that Wonder Woman might be no more than a rumor or myth and not a publicly know (and relevant) figure.
This is all speculation of course.
>>
>>78538418
>nobody watches the CW
Except for the 4-5 million that watch Arrow and Flash every week, right? Idiot.
>>
>>78538530
That's retarded. Also, revealing Themyscira and being their ambassador but not revealing to be Wonder Woman or being Wonder Woman since WWI while living in the outside world is rather idiotic and selfish.
>>
>>78538506
>Not recognizing made for trailer shots
>>
>>78538549
adding both shows total viewers to make it seem more impressive is bad form
CW isn't really pulling in the high demos either

3 months from BvS and they start shilling for CW
Its sad
>>
>>78538543
It's kinda funny how Kevin Smith still splooges himself over Affleck, but apparently they haven't spoken to each other in years. I wish he could get Affleck on Fatman on Batman, doubt that'll ever happen though.
>>
Also, her character was called Diana Prince in at least of the magazine articles about BvS

Diana Prince is not her name
>>
>>78538506

knowing who a person is doesn't stop someone from thinking they're working with the person you're against
>>
>>78538622
What?
>>
>>78538506
I have a feeling that back and forth isn't even in the movie and was filmed specifically for a trailer.
>>
>>78538644
If she was the ambassador of Themyscira, she would be called by her real namem which is just Diana, of Themyscira. But she's disguising as Diana Prince. And if she is disguising as Diana Prince, she can't be Themyscira's ambassador.
>>
>>78538606
>CW isn't really pulling in the high demos either
Must be really embarrassing for you when Flash pulls in higher demos that AoS. I guess that makes ABC "smalltime", huh?
>>
>>78538680
Dude, she's called herself Diana Prince even when she's had her identity public. It's just a name she goes by when she's out and about.
>>
>>78538726
You're wrong
>>
>>78538680
Or she could have decided to get a last name for before she became the offical ambassador. Diana of Themyscira is her offical UN name/title. Diana Prince is just used when titles are being dropped for the setting.
>>
>>78538726
>>78538759
She was NEVER called Diana Prince without the secret identity. Even in the 2011 failed pilot she goes by Diana of Themyscira as the rich CEO who is known to be WW, and Diana Prince as her secret identity with glasses and all
>>
>>78537369
Eh you have to compare like with like.
For example, Flash is the highest rated show on CW and gets 2 times what the 2nd most popular gets.
AoS on the other hand is one of the lowest rates shows on ABC and is quickly approaching cancelation territory with the numbers it brings in.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (438 KB, 1392x1080) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
438 KB, 1392x1080
>>78538853
>>
>>78536787
You're at most going to get concept art of Wonder Woman and Justice League.
>>
>>78539531
Apparently you don't know this is from a time she used a secret ID again, working as a special agent
They don't know she's Wonder Woman (except Etta)
>>
>>78537369
>yfw you realize ABC actually owns the CW channel, and in effect own both Marvel and DC because of this
>>
>>78536221
Finally they are using the CW's shows popularity for something.
>>
>>78539705
It's CBS and Warner who own CW, not ABC
>>
Will Geoff Johns finally confirm that the CWverse is Earth-1 and the DCEU is Earth-0?
>>
>>78539915

I don't think they'd ever bother giving specific designations to the adaptations. It's just going to create more bitching and arguing among fans, and not naming them doesn't stop them from doing crossovers in the future.

I mean, Hypercrisis fags going to Hypercrisis regardless of canonical designations.
>>
>>78539915
I think they will make it 2 Multiverses, since they might want to explore it in the movies too
>>
>>78536496
fuck off you miserable prick
>>
Kevin Smith posted this picture on instagram, to tease the special, with this description:
>SQUAD GOALS! Harley Quinn's bat! Deadshot's mask! Katana's Soultaker Sword! @geoffjohnsdc & I will show you these sacred #suicidesquad totems & lots of @batmanvsuperman stuff during the #dccomics movie special airing on @thecw JAN 19! See the world premiere of the EPIC new @SuicideSquadWB trailer (it is sublime perfection) and footage from the set of the currently shooting #wonderwoman movie! The special follows a @cw_legendsoftomorrow preview special so if you're a @dcentertainment fan, get a #kryptonite condom: because you're gonna bust a super nut!

The props look cool.
>>
>>78540932
Cue up kevin smith bandwagon hate in 3...2...
>>
>>78540932
>they didn't let him wear a giant hockey jersey

heh
>>
>>78540932
I wasn't going to watch it but now that I know my cereal loving husbando is on it I will
>>
>>78536905
http://watchscenes.com/antje-traue-nude-scene-in-weinberg/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2YPgp368Gk
>>
>>78536587
That's actually possible.
Or at least get a block.
>>
They are actually making a "DC Films" brand
It was revealed at Comic Con Experience
>>
>>78539673
What are you even arguing?
>>
>>78541431
The fact that the other anon said Diana has used the Diana Prince name when not in disguise
>>
>>78538613
If that were to happen I would cum so fucking hard
>>
>>78541415
I thought that would be the name of their production company like Marvel Studios.
>>
>20 Days
New SS trailer, WW sneak peek, BvS behind the scenes.

SO MUCH HYPE.
>>
>>78541507
So you mean as WW? Because everyone who knows her just call
her Diana. No one really uses her official title.
>>
>>78537524
>A yellow bodybag is cut open, and Captain Boomerang climbs out and punches one of MANY military looking guys around him. (I'm guessing this is how they get them out of the prison without anybody knowing).
Like in the Assault on Arkham movie?
>>
Those spoilers on reddit sound like bullshit. Man of Steel would make no sense if Amazons were already widely known of. "Can you imagine what would happen if people knew there was someone like this out there?" why would Perry say that if there was already a whole island of "people like that" out there that they all knew about?
>>
>>78541877
No, her secret identity, when she has one, is Diana Prince

A name that is not used when she doesn't have a secret identity, which is what the other anon was claiming

Her name without a secret ID is just Diana
>>
>>78542167
Maybe Diana only became an ambassador after the events of MoS.
>>
>>78542225
That would be stupid. She's clearly undercover, trying to get a fix on Superman and/or Batman.
>>
>>78542167
https://twitter.com/colliderfrosty/status/682360311765176320

Look like those spoilers are legit. Godammit Geoff.
>>
>>78544711
What makes them legit? Frosty didn't saw the movie to know if what they send to him was spoiler, and we don't even know if he's really talking about BvS
>>
>>78536272
Neat-o. I like Behind The Scene stuff
>>
Do you guys really believe they would be making surprise screenings of BvS? That's more retarded than sending DVD screeners
>>
>>78544944
I got one for Point Break some months ago (I didn't go) but then again, it's Point Break.
>>
File: 1444277691247.png (220 KB, 321x333) Image search: [Google]
1444277691247.png
220 KB, 321x333
>>78537720
>this drone bullshit

I don't know...
>>
>that GL description
Perfect. Too perfect
And the LexOS drone thing seems way too shoved in
Buuuuut the fact theyre straight up calling this special Dawn of the Justice League makes me feel like there'll be way more JL members than we expect
>>
>>78545021
Well, yeah... That guy invitation for a secret screening is probably true, but the movie he saw is most likely just a shitty movie no one cares
>>
>>
>>78545177
>Thad Steadman

I don't know anything about this show "Younger", but that character has to be the biggest douchebag on Earth.
>>
>>78545177
Source?
Also it wouldnt be a first if its a psuedoname for a character, WWs production name is Nightingale or something along those lines
>>
>>78545219
He is. Show's about a mom starting to date younger.

He plays dudebrah who loves getting some milf.
>>
>>78545177
>>78545243
It's already on Dan Amboyer IMDB page too
>>
File: dcw.jpg (126 KB, 2500x1800) Image search: [Google]
dcw.jpg
126 KB, 2500x1800
>>78536587
>>
>>78545243
His site
I doubt he would put it in his resume before the movie comes out if it's actually another name to cover Hal
>>
>>78545286
>IMDB
Means literally nothing. Someone would have seen that on his website and jusr addrd it
>>
>>78545275
>look it up

...I can't blame him. Damn. Nice.

Also, huh. That's where Hillary Duff went.
>>
>>78545286
>there are people in the year soon-to-be-2016 who cite IMDB as a reliable source for unreleased movies

>>78545310
Wasnt he previously credited as Drone Pilot? Why go from unnamed Drone Pilot to Lt who apparently had quite a bit of filming?
>>
>>78545407
That was just in imdb
>>
File: 1368313769215.png (261 KB, 654x473) Image search: [Google]
1368313769215.png
261 KB, 654x473
>Junkie's Batman theme is reminiscent of Danny Elfman theme, in the sense of its grandiose.

My dick is already hard
>>
LexOS is the missing link in all of this. The question is where its actually placed
>>
Here's Dan Ambroyer talking about the Hal Jordan rumors in an interview from last month:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Fq5c2Uo4Y&feature=youtu.be&t=26m22s
>>
>>78537720
>...and bring it your screening location
>...we hope you enjoy your film [period missing]
>>
>>78545549
Man if he ends up not being Hal Jordan I wonder how he'll feel about all those theories
>>
File: 1450235740719.png (141 KB, 334x299) Image search: [Google]
1450235740719.png
141 KB, 334x299
>>78545936
I think he already knows if he is Hal Jordan or not
Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.