[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill Six Billion Demons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37
File: WON89.jpg (878 KB, 950x1229) Image search: [Google]
WON89.jpg
878 KB, 950x1229
>Final Libations
>>
Aesma and the Red Eyed King

Part 1

Once, and always, there was Aesma Ten Yondam, who was a very powerful goddess. She had anywhere from two to forty five arms, she was exceptionally strong, and had an insatiable red hunger for dominion. She knew five ways of smiling, ten of the forty five forms, and all the syllables of Royalty, though she understood none of them. In her blackened heart she let many wicked schemes and plans ripen and kindled an endless rage against the inadequacy of the universe, which made her one of YISUN’s favored companions. She was poor at Patkun, could not tolerate pedantry, and her ribald jokes and raucous behavior frequently got her thrown out of YISUN’s speaking house.
On one such occasion, Aesma was thrown out long before she could get at the wine. Her wailing and pounding at the doors of the speaking house drew nearly two score of pilgrim-saints, who were passing on the King’s road. When they approached to inquire about her distress, she engaged them in a ferocious battle that lasted the better part of five hours, as was her custom. The battle was so fierce that it cracked two roaming moons and threw part of one into a primal sea, which boiled away to steam.
>>
>>83468321
“That’s better,” sighed Aesma, when the dust had settled and the sea had finished boiling. “Hey,” said Aesma to the battered and bloodied pilgrims as an idea struck her, “Where can I get some wine about here?”
“Foul creature! If it’s nourishment thou seeks, get thee the great and holy Temple of the Disc of the Sun,” croaked a furious pilgrim. “Drink thee of the consecrated wine there, not thy common lecher’s milk, and purify thy fetid soul!” Aesma was grateful, and turned the man into an exceptionally large golden fish as way of saying thank you, for she was fond of well-colored fish. She grabbed a strand of frozen light and broke it into the shape of a door. This was an old and popular trick which the god Un-Kaon had taught her in return for Aesma stealing sweets, for Kaon had a terrible sweet tooth. It was called Division, for it was a cutting art, of which there are thirty and one.
Aesma leapt out of her skin and through the door, and then back into her skin, which was waiting on the other side, through a tangle of twisted planes of space. As she emerged, the temple of which the man spoke lay directly ahead of her. It was a grand and stately building, with sandy white columns, and the Holy Sun Disc enshrined there was visible for fifty or sixty leagues about, so bright it was.
>>
>>83468355
The priests offered libations and chants to the great altar of the Sun there, and payed homage to the stars, and studied in minute detail the nature of a man’s soul. Each was a scientist and philosopher of clean and manly visage, who wore a neatly pressed apron. He discarded ostentation and valued virtue above all else. Members of the temple spent many hours contemplating the proper roles for women and men, the just ways of proper rulership, and the ways in which a man’s perfect qualities could be compounded in his body as in his mind. They had there a great golden scale, with which the head priest measured the weight of a man’s vice against his virtue. It was a place of great influence on the enlightened thinking of the time, a temple of grand seriousness and moral import.
For this reason, of course, Aesma immediately hated it. She lasted about thirty minutes in the public service. “I can’t stand it!” howled Aesma, “Your elegies are dull! Your saints are all liars. Your youth are pallid and weak, and your wine tastes like piss. One cannot as much fart in here without being preached at.”
>>
>>83468375
“Out, demon!” said the Hierophant, and brandished his stave of authority. A score of priests stood beside him, robed in their aprons and strewn about with their golden chains. The light of good and righteousness sharpened their noble features and rugged eyes.
“Were violence not forbidden in this most holy temple, we would have thee out by the stave,” boomed the head priest. “I pity thee, crawling thing, for thy black heart is all shriveled and malnourished without the guidance of moral authority!”
“At least I’m not being sucked on by old men!” spat Aesma at the holy congregation. She then pulled down her loincloth and mooned them, to great dismay. Then the staves came out after all, and she was thrown out of the temple in a short order.
“Get thee a husband!” said the exasperated priest, and slammed the door shut. Aesma thought this was not a bad idea at all. Husbands were rumored to be better than dogs. She set off, her quest for wine quite forgotten.
Aesma looked far and wide for a husband. She broke a sunbeam fifty times by Division and split her mind into fifty shards and hurled those shards, molten, through the gaps therein. This was a trick she stole from Ovis by watching her bathe. Each shard grew into a splinter-clone of Aesma’s evil body, and did great mischief as it ravaged the earth, befouled the land, frightened the populace, and scoured the nations of the universe for husbands. But after five hours had passed this way, Aesma grew frustrated and annihilated all her extraneous selfs in godsfire. It took some effort, for their accomplishments in such a short time had been exceedingly high, and one had even installed herself as queen.
>>
The side story is great
>>
>>83468388
Exasperated, she resolved to ask the God Un-Ogam, who she often came to with difficult questions. Ogam was in his White Aspect, and thus a little more contemplative. However, he was a ferocious god of battle, and not a philosopher, and thus rarely gave good answers. Aesma liked visiting him anyway, as he was older than her and loved to spar. So Aesma rode her chariot to the gore-soaked battlefield where Ogam was doing battle with a dozen minor gods of justice, and landed it amidst the melee “Ogam!” shouted Aesma, “Find me a husband! Surely you have a slave that will do?” Ogam couldn’t hear Aesma at first, as he was in a berserk rage, bending the great stave of the bird-headed god of Law UN-Ghum in half. When the stave snapped, Ogam hurled Ghum into the sun and calmed down a little. He and Aesma were very close friends.
“I have many slaves,” said Ogam to Aesma, “but none will do for you, little sister. None are your equal. Come back later, and I will find you a great, roaring god for your spouse, hung like a bull and with muscles like an elephant!”
Aesma was discontent, and smacked Ogam in the forehead. Ogam hardly noticed, as his skull was thicker than a fortress wall. This was one of his excellent qualities, in Aesma’s view. “I’ve waited enough!” fumed Aesma, “Why, just now I was preached at just for wanting a drop of wine! If you can’t find me an equal, tell me, who is my equal?”
>>
File: KSBD69.jpg (844 KB, 900x1160) Image search: [Google]
KSBD69.jpg
844 KB, 900x1160
>>83468321
>If you should meet God on the road...
>>
File: Yzma_42.png (469 KB, 923x544) Image search: [Google]
Yzma_42.png
469 KB, 923x544
So is Aesma pronounced: Yzma, Asthma, Ehsma...?
>>
>>83468457
Ayy zmuh
>>
>>83468166
This comic manages to be consistently excellent, in terms of both writing and art. I love it.
>>
>>83468457
A-Yes-Muh
>>
Allison seems very surprised seeing Maya there. Probably because she's giving her a death glare. They've never met.
>>
File: ksbd34.jpg (768 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
ksbd34.jpg
768 KB, 850x1100
>>83468588
But they did
>>
>>83469295
Oh yeah. Totally forgot about that. She probably recognizes her then.
>>
>>83468166
>>83469295
Damn,I knew she'd show up. I think I saw the mendicant knight some pannels ago.
>>
>>83468457
It SHOULD be 'Ehsma.' But who fucking knows.
>>
How strong are beings like Maya and juggernaut? Fighting one of the seven seems like it would be no small feat.
>>
>>83469456
maya was supposedly around in the war that resulted in the seven making the compact. aka, she i one notch below them.
>>
File: pursuers.png (319 KB, 1200x723) Image search: [Google]
pursuers.png
319 KB, 1200x723
>>83469370
They're all here. They're the pursuers.
>>
>>83469456
Juggs is apparently stronger than any of the Seven, discounting Jaggi. Maya's strong enough to have conquered 20,000 worlds for whoever she worked with, but if she's less powerful than a member of the Seven then she's way weaker than Juggs. Odds are, Juggs is as powerful as he is because he's had time to grow in power, after all, he's only been killed 5 times ever, so he's probably the closest to being a Prime Angel in terms of strength.
>>
>>83469456
Last thread someone said that Abbadon said that the strongest of the Demiurges, Jagganoth is 1 Goku, 6 Juggernaut is a Majin Vageta, the other Demiurges are Frieza, and Zoss is 6 Gokus.
>>
>>83469456
Juggernaut has got 75% of Jagganoth's strenght. Jagganoth is the strongest Demiurge, so he's possibly currently the strongest being. You would also need all other Demiurges to unite just to stand up to Jagganoth, so I guess they possess roughly 1/6 of Jagganoth's power each.
Maya led armies during the Universal War and survived, so she must be quite powerful, but I don't think she's equal to any of the Demiurges.
>>
>>83469590
>>83469564
>>83469554
>>83469536
I see. I figured they were among the most power non 7 but I underestimated Juggs.
>>
>>83469600
The current power level tier list seems to go as follows
Zoss
>>>>
Metatron
>>
2 Michael or Jagganoth, we don't know how strong Michael really is
>
6 Juggernaut
>
The demiurges all about equal
>>>
Just about everyone else

We don't know how strong Maya is. She's clearly very strong but if she's demiurge level remains to be seen.
>>
The power levels in this series feel way off. Supposedly these dudes can kill entire planets yet we've somehow never seen anything more impressive than kung fu and weak lasers.
>>
>>83469717
You gotta build up to that. You shouldn't just Asuras Wrath it.
>>
>>83469774
Nah just going all Asura's wrath would be okay too.
>>
>>83468457
Ash-mah
>>
>>83469774
That's moronic. Either show it or don't talk about it.
>>
>>83469658

The Angels being that strong feels weird to me. Like, Zoss made them all his bitch BEFORE he forced all of God's secret names out of Metatron and attained godhood. It seems absurd that any angel, prime or otherwise, should be stronger than any of the demiurge a, who theoretically wield a seventh of his peak power.
>>
>>83469774
I would like you to expand on this argument, because it feels nonsensical to me. I would understand if you were saying that you shouldn't make characters ridiculously overpowered because it's hard to write that effectively. I could see the merit in that argument.

However, you seem to be saying it's okay to fill your fictional world with ridiculous overpowered cosmic gods as long as they never demonstrate their power on-panel? How does that make sense?
>>
>>83469812
>>83469834
He's saying that you should demonstrate those powers for special moments when shit gets real, otherwise said powers wouldn't feel special
>>
>>83469823
Agreed. They haven't been built up as being this strong. The demiurges were being built up as the ultra-badasses that we were all excited to learn more about. The angels seemed more like side-villains. Now we are learning that there are several angels that can slap the shit out of the demiurges with no effort? Feels anti-climactic.
>>
>>83469807
Nah,

>>83469812
It will be shown. Make no mistake.

>>83469834
I'm saying that it's a better idea to build up to the heavy hits than go straight into it from the beginning. We're still in the beginning of the story and we're about to get a taste of cosmic power I'm sure very soon when the shit starts popping off as Juggernaut, White Chain, Allison, and Mottom all face off. One of the draws of this story is the huge scale of power and you don't want to blow the load too soon. I agree with Abbadon's method of doing it more like Gurren Lagann than Asura's Wrath.
>>
>>83469860
I don't agree. At this power level they should be doing completely insane shit on a casual basis. Think about the scale involved here. Random adventurers in throne are strong enough to conquer dozens of thousands of normal worlds, and they are like ants compared to the demiurges, who are like ants compared to the angels. This shit is being told rather than shown to us and it's really lame.

If you want godlike power to be special in your story then you shouldn't say that every named character has godlike power.
>>
It seems a bit odd to say that the series is going on about how powerful dudes are without living up to it when the only currently-active characters whose power level has been hyped in the comic itself are the demiurges, and the comic is currently set on a flying castle held aloft by a casual act of will by one of those demiurges, at a ball held with the royalty of her vast universe-spanning empire, held together once again by force of will on her part, during which she's repeatedly demonstrated casual reality-warping abilities.
>>
>>83469823
Not quite. These demiurges are one or two generations behind the first. The first were the ones who were able to crack the weakened dimensional seal of Throne after Zoss did and they were very powerful. These 7 demiurges we know now never did that and most likely couldn't. They would pale in comparison to those, they only got their power through luck, inheritance, or seizing opportunity. The originals all found their way there by intense will and many many years of study. They were that strong without the keys. These demiurges rely on the keys to achieve some of that strength.

Metatron is an angel that can crack minds and boil flesh with his words. As far as we know only Zoss was able to defeat them. The regular angels like White Chain aren't nearly that strong and rank somewhere in the middle on the tier list. 6 Juggernaut received Metatron's blessing himself for some reason and that gives him some of that power that the original demiurges used to invade heaven.
>>
>>83469930
Not to mention 6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe is a much cooler name than anyone else has.
>>
>>83469891
>Random adventurers in throne are strong enough to conquer dozens of thousands of normal worlds
Very few people are actually that strong. Aside from the demiurges only Maya is probably that strong that we've seen. Even Preem Nand who controls one of the gates only reigns over his little guilds. And most angels are far weaker than the demiurges.

You are misunderstanding the type of writing Abbadon is going for here. He was mostly influenced by Vedic myth which has beings of ridiculous cosmic scale but the focus is not on their battles most of the time. It's supposed to focus on their teachings to mortals, how to live life and enjoy it. This doesn't involve sundering earths casually. It's not supposed to be that kind of story and when we get to that stuff it makes it all the sweater.
>>
>>83469911
I feel people have been really spoiled by spectacle creep throughout all media. If action is not firing on 10s a lot of the time it seems boring to people.
>>
>>83469965
I like how it's difficult to pin down what kind of story K6BD exactly is.
But it boils blood in my veins when I see people wanting it to become reskinned Steven Universe
>>
>>83470026
What do you mean?
>>
Her husband is going to be a tree, huh
>>
>>83470026
>reskinned Steven universe
How do you mean?

On a side note I'm loving the side story and the weirdly abstract scale it seems to have. The way Aesma is traveling, Division, sounds an awful lot like how Allison was first transported to Throne, jumping in and out of her skin
>>
>>83470026
Man, I hope this post isn't as retarded as I think it is.
>>
>>83470059
>>83470076
Oh, there are people in the comment section that want Juggernaut to have a redemption arc, Allison team up with Mottom etc. while drawing comparisons to SU.

Of course I grossly exaggerated the problem, but it still angered me.
>>
>>83470062
Not only that. A beautiful garden. And Mottom will tell Allison which flowers correspond with which body parts and every time a fruit falls from the tree or the leaves fall he can feel it in excruciating detail.
>>
>>83470131
It would be kind of fun if he actually was alright, no torture or anything, but just had his power stolen by Mottom. Maybe just eternally bored out of his mind
>>
>>83470076
>The way Aesma is traveling, Division, sounds an awful lot like how Allison was first transported to Throne, jumping in and out of her skin
It's the same and one of the more high tier powers. To travel by division lets you cross the universes as a whole, neither leaving your soul or body behind. When Allison went from Earth to the void she was a shade. She hadn't travelled by division. She was just casting a shadow there which is why she was translucent. Division is the way Zoss reached throne.
>>
>>83470108
It doesn't seem too far fetched. I don't think Mottom is going to turn good, or anyone will but I can see some of them sort of allying themselves with her. It's what Mottom's doing in an antagonistic way. I'm really interested in the story Jagganoth tells when Allison meets him. Juggernaut though will need to be put down hard.
>>
>Abbadon reveals his foot fetish
>>
>Anonymous asked:
>how did Six Juggernaut Star last die?
>He was killed during the Universal War while fighting to defend something he held dear.
What could this be, a tea set? It certainly isn't a person
>>
>>83470344
>the character as we know them know is exactly as they have always been
HURR
>>
I dunno what the fuck a Steven Universe redemption arc is but I'd like Juggernaut to stick around. A flamings skeleton spirit in a suit of spiky metal armor that knows god-level kung fu rides a motorcycle made of skellies is just too good a character to kill off.
>>
>>83470344
I don't know what an angel could slip up and hold dear.

>>83470365
It'll be a while. He'll probably be around for the whole story.
>>
>>83470155
>one of the more high tier powers
Where did you learn this?
>>
>>83470108
The angels are also kind of like the gems in terms of the different substances they can be made up of.
>>
>>83470392
I hope Abbadon will expand on it in the near future, maybe it was what made him join the thorns
>>
>>83468166
>can we leave, I'm feeling hot
Just fuck already!
>>
>>83470406
It's a pretty loose compassion. Gems project bodies around their being via space magic whereas angels are beings of life force inhabiting bodies constructed for them.
>>
>>83470392
Another angel? Maybe he was gay for like 4 Potatoes Sitting In A Boiling Pot or whatever, and they died super hard, and he found his feelings to be too human and began to think what the point of it all was
And then he took up motorbiking
>>
>>83470486
Angels can't really be gay, because they don't really have gender. White Chain is a deviant, which is why she feels feminine. Apart from that, angels refer to each other as "brothers" because they have to refer to each other somehow.
>>
>>83471054
Right, so he was gay.
>>
>>83471201
Homosexual in the broadest sense would be more appropriate.
But this raises an interesting question - are angels even capable of romantic love? They are made of cold, white flame. Does it inhibit their capability to feel emotions?
>>
>>83468404
I love these idiots.
>>
>>83471318
Angels can likely feel anything; what limitations are on them are self-imposed because of their naturally rigid adherence to the Law.
>>
>>83471318
it's pretty clear angels are kind of stuck up and are more "human" than they think.
>>
>>83468404
>as he was older than her and loved to spar
D A D D Y
A
D
D
Y
>>
>>83471432
They're not "more human" than they think. Rather, they're not so different from both Servants and Humans and they CAN have personal desires beyond their adherence to the Law. Their desire to follow the Law probably comes alongside all the other miscellaneous knowledge prepackaged with them at their creation. It's all they know from "birth", so with their "limits" already set for them, they can't (ie; find it difficult to) think outside of the box. That's why, while Angels can qualify for Royalty, their belief in the Law prevents them from achieving it. Because they believe they can't go against the Law. So Petals and White Chain? Corruptions of their race, a sign of Throne's decay; which is pretty much true for Petals, but not so much for White Chain.
>>
>>83470486
>4 Potatoes Sitting in a Boiling Pot
I choked
>>
>>83473703
All those lesser angels you never hear about for more embarrassing reasons
>>
>>83470402
Tumblr or him just answering powers
>>
>>83473833
If he was 4 he definitely would not be lesser
>>
>>83468166
>Let's go meet a confirmed pedo rapist in his rape hut where he's surrounded by people who have dedicated their life to supporting his rapist habits while looking like a child.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>83474063

999 Incompetent Fool Dies Repeatedly
>>
>>83468404
aesma top tier waifu
>>
>>83474076
I'm going to bet he's become a particularly horrible tree.
>>
>>83468166

"Holy fuck, it's that death-chick other human!"

Maya is...fucking scary.

Holy crap.

Also, the Pursuers are here! What could go wrong?
>>
>>83468422

God I love that last panel, really speaks to how much of a badass Maya is.
>>
>>83475713
>Maya is...fucking scary.
It is creepy that she keeps saying these one-liners with her casually appearing to the side at random. The fact that she just appears in one panel among the crowd when we know shit is soon to go down helps. But yeah, hope that's the last we see her in a scene like this, at least for a while. Twice is pretty much the limit here, if she intends to involve herself directly soon. Otherwise, further Cheshire Cat-like behavior would be unsuitable for her.
>>
>>83474063
>>>83473833
>If he was 4 he definitely would not be lesser

Maybe he's 4 because he's a terrible coward who avoids fighting and runs when confronted?
>>
>>83475713
She seems super focused on death. Like one of those goth chicks who writes poems about their own funeral or someshit.
>>
>>83475814
"THE MENDICANT, the beggar knight, roughly clad and shod, He lives as though he were a beast, but fights he as a God."
>>
>>83469658
>We don't know how strong Maya is.
Isn't it strongly implied that she's Meti's very apprentice?
>>
>>83476148
A single line referencing a single character trait they share isn't strongly implying. Not to say I don't believe she is, but we have very little evidence.

Also, while that would confirm bad ass status it in no way helps us gauge her power level.
>>
>>83475900
He's a Thorn, anon. They're the most rigid adherents to the Law and love purging the fuck out of the "impure".

And he's, uh, confirmed to be pretty powerful. Along with Metatron (or was it Michael? I think it's Metatron), he's one of the few people who can comprehend the full extent of Zoss' strength.

So yeah, his low number is a result of him being very powerful, rather than him spending most of his time just chilling and contemplating his infinite existence.
>>
>>83469965
I think what Anon is trying to say is that the characters are described as capable of incredible things, yet they end up falling short of the expectations the lore built up when you see them in action.
>>
>>83475900
>>83476256
Whoops, excuse this one. Thought you were talking about Juggs.

Fuck Hot Potatoes.
>>
>>83476236
Nah, she is Meti's apprentice. Abbadon confirmed it, I think, on tumblr.

I think she wields the "Blade of Want"? Which pretty much guarantees that she's a cut above the rest.
>>
>>83476271
We have yet to see anyone with any build up go all out. I understand the frustration of Abbadon taking it slowly but things do seem to be coming to a head very soon.

>>83476331
Really? Could I get a link?
>>
>>83476331
Abbadon confirmed that "the terrible blade of want" it's metaphorical, and not an actual blade.
>>
>>83476383
Then what's that energy blade thing that can be manifested? I forgot what it's called, if it's not the blade of want.

>>83476380
http://killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com/
>>
>>83476428
Thanks.
>>
>>83476331
Throne of Want?
>>
>>83469544
GUNWITCH IS A CUTE
>>
>>83476383
>>83476428
Oh yeah, try going through the RPG rule set. It might be mentioned there.
>>
>>83474945
162 Dogs Lifting Legs on the Road
>>
>>83469544
>pixie cut on the gunwitch

My heart, it cannot take this.
>>
>>83476428

>The blade of want is a metaphor man, some buddha shit.

>It's the Maybe Sword you want. That shit will get explained in like 100 pages so good luck anon.

The good thing is that Abbadon said this in 5/05/2015, so it's been almost an hundred pages since.
>>
I am glad this is one webcomic we can all enjoy DEEPEST LORE in without all the pandering and shitpost and trash community.
>>
>>83476506
Still dissapointed she rides a broom instead of a rifle.
>>
>>83469823
How do we know they're stronger than the Demiurges? I could see Juggernaut defeating Om, but not Jagganoth
>>
>>83476605
>so it's been almost an hundred pages since.
Ooh.
>>
>they aren't lolis anymore and nobody drew porn
NNNOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
>>
>>83476626
There are several gun barrels that come out of the bottom she can use to blast off when needed. CALLING IT. MAYBE.
>>
>>83473833
1 Angel Who Lost Count and Started Again
>>
>>83474076
Nadia is a widow anon. She likely killed her husband.
>>
>>83468166
>ay gurl
>whachu think bout death?
>>
>Coincidentally, petrified angel is the hardest substance in the known multiverse.

So if you make a weapon out of a petrified angel you will smash some shit but you gotta worry about getting nuked when they reincarnate.

Sounds good to me.
>>
File: Angel_Halo[1].png (904 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
Angel_Halo[1].png
904 KB, 800x599
>>83476772
Something like this maybe?
>>
>>83470062
>>83470131
I kind of hope it's one of these and not this >>83470151. Otherwise Mottom's taking Allison to see a rapist while growing (due to Mottom's fruit wearing off) out of her clothes (which Mottom gave her), all while telling Allison how she's going to be a "queen".
>>
>>83476772
Might be hard, considering their bodies seem to adhere to the ground of the void.
>>
>>83476871
beat me to it
>>
>>83476636
We need to send him a reminder, someone on Twitter do that
>>
>>83476871
God dammit.

>>83476931
Not so as the bodies of angels are used as transports in throne. Or were those the bodies of gods?
>>
>>83469544
>Ingsvld has an arrow sticking out of his head
You should probably get that looked at
>>
>>83477016
>Not so as the bodies of angels are used as transports in throne. Or were those the bodies of gods?
No, those bodies are made from the ash gathered in the void.

They're not petrified angels; those are armors. Shells created to let angels enter physical space. Still quite hard, yes, but not the hardest.
>>
>>83477061
He seems to be flipping off the baby thing behind him.

>>83477083
Ah, the petrified part is the nuclear force itself solidifying. I understand now.
>>
>>83469554
>less powerful than a member of the seven

Do we know that for sure? The seven are supposed to be the only seven surviving demiurges but there's a suggestion that Maya herself is one of the demiurges herself and has only been "hiding her power level" as it were. She could be stronger than Jugs for all we know.
>>
>>83477138
As far as we know there are igneous, vapor, liquid and petrified stone Angels. I wonder if there's a way for them to revive, or how the process of petrifying works. If it's triggered by reincarnation count or time spent in the Void.
>>
>Q: Are there different methods for an angel to be bound like there are for demons?

>A: Angels aren’t really bound except by the compact of law, and can basically do what they please. Their armor does crack if they start breaking the law, but this is more due to their own being increasing in energy in spurts and starts.

So does this imply that when angels break the law they get stronger? Maybe they get a short power boost for that single law breaking action.
>>
>>83477257
Weird how the Thorns, the most zealous lawholders, seem to be the strongest, then. While the corrupt Angels are seen falling apart, unorganized and dishevled.
>>
>>83477168
The Seven aren't even the strongest Demiurges. Though, you know, Jagganoth IS completely impervious to all harm.

>>83477257
It's called "desire". Humans were praised highly in the creation story because the fires of their desire burned so brightly in their heads like entire universes of their own.

In this case, the Angel's fire is literally burning hotter whenever they act out on their own because they want to.

I wonder if older angels have a harder time breaking the law, then? Going from Plasma to Vapor to Liquid to Solid to Crystal and lastly to Neutron, they get more and more solid. Like they're cooling down and their heat becomes more contained.
>>
Again, I sincerely believe the quality of his webcomic and the quality of the accompanying stories are so vastly different

The webcomic is going at a snails pace
>>
>Q: Suppose a master of each order of knighthood was to get into a four-way no-holds-barred fight to the death. Who is most likely to emerge victorious?

>A: It depends how drunk the beggar is.

Gonna keep posting these cause they're interesting.
>>
>>83477366
Always figured "desire" and defying their white flame would lessen them since they have none of the black.
>>
>>83477398
> Maya stinks like a wine drunk hobo
so that's how she kills people
>>
>>83477514
What if Maya were Aesma?
>>
>>83477365
No, the Roots are pretty much falling apart. The Petals? They definitely are unorganized. They're mercenaries. They don't really follow a creed except to do what they want. And they want to be violent.
>>
File: WHAT.png (227 KB, 212x595) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
227 KB, 212x595
Post K6BD reaction faces
>>
>>83477446
All things can feel desire. Metatron? He desires oblivion for Throne. Michael? Infertility and stillness.

Just look at Ogam, who loves fighting even in his white "aspect".
>>
File: DISCONTENT.png (224 KB, 168x617) Image search: [Google]
DISCONTENT.png
224 KB, 168x617
>>83477708
>>
>>83469911
>the comic is currently set on a flying castle held aloft by a casual act of will by one of those demiurges, at a ball held with the royalty of her vast universe-spanning empire, held together once again by force of will on her part, during which she's repeatedly demonstrated casual reality-warping abilities.

Big fucking deal. The only thing that was actually shown rather than told is the "casual reality-warping ability". Which was turning a dude into a tree, which in the long run is really not that impressive considering she's supposedly LE EPIC WIZARD QUEEN OF ELEVENTY BILLION WORLDS!!!!

>>83469997
>spectacle creep

It's a visual medium, you absolute moron. Description without spectacle is lazy as fuck.
>>
>>83477722
never said they didn't desire, just that desire seemed to be of the black fire, which is why I figured it would lessen those of the white. On the same hand I feel adding white's law to the black flame, for an example the many binding names of a demon, lessens those of the black.

I get I could have been completely wrong in this assumption as those who mix the two, humans and servants, have the greatest potential for power.
>>
>>83477857
>Description without spectacle is lazy as fuck.
I get what you're saying and you've got a point, but lazy? KSBD?
>>
>>83477893
>just that desire seemed to be of the black fire
I think black is characterized more by passion and affluence. You can still desire something strongly while being dispassionate, right? Strong emotions aren't the only things needed for a strong will.
>>
>>83477647
They're named Roots and Petals? So they have a rose motif. He mentions this in-panel?
>>
>>83478027
Nah. It's not in the comic yet.

White Chain is a Root Knight, just so you know. They're the ones interested in defending the weak when meting out the LAW.
>>
>>83477543
Abaddon has said there were Aesma worshippers, and Aesma worshipping Beggar Knights. I wouldn't be surprised if Maya was/is one of them.
>>83477708
>>
>>83478120
Nah, Abbadon said that Maya worships Yis-Pravi, the split goddess of love.
>>
>>83477965
Yeah that's where my misinterpretation is from.

>>83477857
You're comparing K6BD's in universe powers to the powers of other stories/universes not connected with it.

A dude who can conjure a storm is an epic wizard king in a world where the most magic anyone else can do is light a campfire but he would be a low class little shit if he was in marvel or dc.
>>
>>83468375
If Aesma was a mortal girl she's definitely be in my friendship circle: If you can get unabashedly drunk down the street I want to hang out with you.
>>
>>83478270
Well, as a standard, our Earth will apparently put up a good, hard fight until a Demiurge starts bringing in wizards in magic power armor.
>>
>>83471362
>>
>>83478270
It is not good showmanship to describe characters as the most epic strongerliest badasses in the multiverse and then depict them as barely capable of handling a medieval army. There is a large and uncompelling disconnect there.
>>
>>83478438
Never pinned you as a capefage, oh master of projection and expectation. It was an example chosen for how widely known it is on this boards not a critique of you.

>>83478541
At what point did you come believe that any of our major players could be beaten by a medieval army? Every one who is a named badass has slaughtered anyone who wasn't with ease.
>>
>>83477708
better quality version
>>
File: ksbdscale.png (49 KB, 637x366) Image search: [Google]
ksbdscale.png
49 KB, 637x366
Shit guys, he's on to us.
>>
>>83479974
YOU CAN'T CONTROL THE MEMES ABBADON

WE ARE THE WOLVES

AND WE WILL PICK APART YOUR WORDS FOR OUR ENJOYMENT
>>
File: Bane_TDKR.jpg (88 KB, 532x800) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR.jpg
88 KB, 532x800
>>83478541
>>83478541
>>83478541
>>83478541
>>
>>83478462
Then I guess the "good, hard fight" would last about 10 minutes. 5 minutes for the recon forces to size up our world, another 5 to get the wizards into magic power armor.
>>
>>83476633
Abbadon's word
>>
>>83476772
If you destroy them in the petrified state they will be dead forever.
>>
>>83477246
It goes Vapor, liquid, solid(metamorphic, igneous), crystal, and neutron.

To reincarnate, an angel's nuclear form must be killed turning them to stone. When they are reborn they will have another reincarnation and start over.
>>
>>83479974
where did he do that? i don't see anything about it on his twitter
>>
>>83479974
But is Goku not always the strongest?
>>
>>83477857
>The only thing that was actually shown rather than told is the "casual reality-warping ability". Which was turning a dude into a tree, which in the long run is really not that impressive considering she's supposedly LE EPIC WIZARD QUEEN OF ELEVENTY BILLION WORLDS!!!!
We've seen her castle/city floating above a barren land. We've seen her audience chambers/storehouse and her immense tribute. We've seen her extravagant dining room and the food within it. We've seen her transform from maiden to crone to maiden. We've seen the immense crowds of royalty.

Suit yourself if that isn't good enough for you, but don't go around saying that the comic doesn't show what it tells, because that very definitely isn't true.
>>
>>83484240
No? He gets his ass kicked by Raddiz in the earliest episode.

And given the way he constantly changes his power levels as the show progresses, it's a retarded idea to use him as a unit.
>>
>>83476657
It'll come. Don't worry.
>>
>>83484298
But he always comes out on top. Or else the scale doesn't make sense. Which is the joke I guess but it makes enough since to gauge power level.
>>
>>83484240
>But is Goku not always the strongest?
Goku had to team up against fucking Raditts, and he still died.

Clearly, Goku ain't shit.
>>
>>83484240
Goku's the strongest good guy, but then there's always stronger bad guys that he has to rise up against. That's the basic formula of shonen.
>>
>>83484372
>>83484615
But could he even touch Madara Uchiha?
>>
>>83484951
Can Madara casually destroy planets? If not then Goku shits all over him, and even if he can, then he's only a match.
>>
>>83485011
I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>83485048
>Can Madara casually destroy planets? If not then Goku shits all over him, and even if he can, then he's only a match.
>>
File: Karna.jpg (187 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
Karna.jpg
187 KB, 1024x724
>>83484951
>>83485048

Uchiha a shit.
>>
>>83485806
Is there anyone that can beat Karna?

And I’m not just talking about charioteer lance wielding son of the Sun God Karna. And I’m not just talking about Karna capable of using all 15 Shastra’s, including Daarma Paasha, Naga Paasha, and Kaala Paasha. Hell, I’m not even talking about Karna after inheriting Vijiya’s Bow (Guaranteeing victory for the holder no matter what circumstance) from Lord Parashurama after training for years to become the greatest warrior and obtaining Brahmanda Astra (Which alone has the power to destroy our entire solar system). I’m talking about Suryalok abiding Karna barring all curses capable of using all Upasamhaara Astras including but not limited too Satyavanta, Satyakeerti, Dhristha, Rabhasa, Pratihaaratara, Paraanmuka, Avaanmukha, Dashaaksha, Shatavaktra, Dashasheersha, Shatodara, Padmanaabha, Mahaanaabha, Jyotisha, Vinidra, Daitya, Pramadhana, Suchibaahu, Mahaabaahu, Saarchirmaali, Dhritimaali, Vrittiman, Ruchira, Pitrya, Ssaumansa, and also thus Vidhoota, Makara, Karaveerakara, Dhana, Dhaanya, Kaamaroopa, Kaamaruchira, Moha, Aavarana, and thus Jrimbhaka, Sarvanaabha, Varana, wielding the Vasavi Shakti (Capable of killing even Gods with one stab), firing off every single Astra (Even Naga-Astra which delivers deadly poison upon impact), and receiving blessings from Bhumi, Agni, Varuna, Vayu, Surya, and Indra. I’m talking about Messiah Karna that has Mohini Astra as well which is capable of negating all magic and Maheshwarasta which can reduce even celestial beings to ashes; wielding multipurpose astras, which naturally includes Andhatamisr, Mahatarany, Chakshushmat, Shaktinash, Vishvavasumah, Antak, Mriitunjay, Sarvasmritinashan and Sarvasmitidharan, Bhay, Ahbayankaraaindr, Maharog, Namatraym, Ayurnash, Kalasamkarchan, Mahasur, Muladurg, Muk, Mahavagvidiny, Vedataskar, Hiranyaksh, Mahavarah, Hiranyakaship, Urganrisimh, Balindr,, Vasudev, Sankarshan, Pradyumn, Kalyastra and Kalkyastra, Mahamoh and Shambhav Astras.
>>
>>83486208
>Guaranteeing victory for the holder no matter what circumstance
Icefrog pls
>>
>>83486208
That sounds wheel good, I admit.
>>
>>83483739
I doubt that.
>>
>>83486572
Abbadon does take some inspiration from Hindu(I think this is Hindu, can't remember) mythology what with the gods having warforms, 2-100 arms and terrible and wise aspects.
>>
>>83483739
Can they even be destroyed in there petrified State? We've never heard of an angel being completely annihilated.
>>
>>83486830
>>83487314
Abbadon has said it's the case. However being the strongest matter in the multiverse would make that difficult of course.
>>
>>83484080

killsixbilliondemons.tumblr.com
>>
>>83484080
It was on his twitter though
>>
File: wait wat.jpg (483 KB, 850x1095) Image search: [Google]
wait wat.jpg
483 KB, 850x1095
>Q:Do each of the seven have a bestie? Because I'm getting the feeling that Solomon David and Mottom are close, and for some reason I really want Jagganoth and Jadis to be the stereotypical hot/angry cold/calm duo that drink tea together and bitch about the rest of the seven.
A

>A:Some of the seven are more closely allied with each other. Incubus has been dealing with Jagganoth, for example. We’ll see this at the end of the current story arc.
>>
>>83491856
Wonder what's up with that bird
>>
>>83492133
he Saw
>>
>>83492153
With the thing Abby with birds I wouldn't be surprised if news got out about Allison to someone important from that bird.
>>
>>83484294
>We've seen her castle/city floating above a barren land. We've seen her audience chambers/storehouse and her immense tribute. We've seen her extravagant dining room and the food within it. We've seen her transform from maiden to crone to maiden. We've seen the immense crowds of royalty.

These are all things that show she is very wealthy. None of it demonstrates personal power. I will continue to say that the comic doesn't show what it tells, because it is true.
>>
>>83492301
>>83492153
Ys-Voya saw

maybe she's like a reporter in throne. Keeping folks in the know, by being nosy
>>
>>83492304
to saying nothing about blasting Gog with a single word. Or turning that one nigga into petals.
>>
>>83492470
Interestingly enough he states multiple times in his tumblr that Ys-Voyas' corpse is missing among the dead gods and that there might be something sinister going on with her.

>>83492304
It takes power to get that kind of wealth anon.
>>
>>83492580
>Ys-Voyas' corpse is missing among the dead gods and that there might be something sinister going on with her.
GOOD
she is my goddess-fu and I will defend her forever
>>
>>83492304
A floating castle in the sky held aloft by casual will and an entire world below stripped of resources don't show power? You are ridiculous.
>>
>>83469860
Like Preacher?
>>
>>83492755
Indeed they don't. At no point is she demonstrated holding the castle aloft. She is not shown conquering the world. These are all things that we are told she has done. Why is this so hard for you? It's pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>83492631
YOUR WAIFU A BIRD
>>
>>83492859
IT IS GENUINELY UNCLEAR
>>
>>83492896
YOUR WAIFU

IS

A FLOCK

OF BIRDS
>>
>>83492858
You're really stupid. Acts don't need to be shown to be evident. Results can lead to the same conclusion.
>>
File: Pensive Caw.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pensive Caw.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
>>83493007
SOMETIMES?
>>
File: 1462914279055.jpg (32 KB, 372x259) Image search: [Google]
1462914279055.jpg
32 KB, 372x259
>>83493088
YOUR WAIFU A MURDER!
>>
File: the crow knows.jpg (41 KB, 474x378) Image search: [Google]
the crow knows.jpg
41 KB, 474x378
>>83493126
TO AN EXTENT?
>>
>>83476738
How many times?
>>
File: 1448256489339.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
1448256489339.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1728
>>83493180
YOUR WAIFU HAS EXPIRED
>>
>>83477446
>>83477722
Is desire the Blade of Want?
>>
>>83493279
ALSO UNCLEAR
>>
File: 1457919172823.jpg (59 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1457919172823.jpg
59 KB, 540x540
>>83493387
YOUR WAIFU HAS CEASED TO BE!
>>
>>83492304
>These are all things that show she is very wealthy. None of it demonstrates personal power.
Well, do they or don't they? Make up your mind.
>>
>>83492858
>Indeed they don't. At no point is she demonstrated holding the castle aloft. She is not shown conquering the world. These are all things that we are told she has done.
We are shown the caste is aloft.
We are shown the world is barren.
>>
File: Voya says hi.jpg (90 KB, 300x747) Image search: [Google]
Voya says hi.jpg
90 KB, 300x747
>>83493615
YOU DON'T KNOW THAT

LOVELY PLUMAGE
>>
>>83493694
Anon wants a light show.
>>
File: 1456545697765.gif (976 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456545697765.gif
976 KB, 500x281
>>83493746
BEAUTIFUL BIRDS YOU SAY?
>>
>>83493826
GET YOUR WEEABOO TRASH OUTTA MY FACE
>>
File: 1420699146892.jpg (38 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1420699146892.jpg
38 KB, 500x333
>>83493915
YOUR WAIFU IS NO MORE
>>
>>83494210
SHE IS CONFIRMED NOT CONFIRMED AS DEAD
>>
>>83494280
SHE IS AN EX-GODDESS
>>
File: And then theres this asshole.jpg (26 KB, 320x473) Image search: [Google]
And then theres this asshole.jpg
26 KB, 320x473
>>83494423
LOVELY PLUMAGE
>>
>>83471201
Angels literally can't be gay because they have no gender. They're not even physically built to reproduce so it would need to be a purely emotional relationship.
>>
>>83494549
They can be camp thought. Everyone can be camp.
>>
>>83493766
He wants everyone to hold his fat greasy hand and nothing to be mysterious or implied.
>>
>>83494631
Yeah, but being camp-y and flamboyant isn't gay.
>>
its hip to fuck birds
>>
>>83495490
CLOACA
>>
File: valtr.gif (252 KB, 540x327) Image search: [Google]
valtr.gif
252 KB, 540x327
>Q:Question is it possible for someone the increase their power by eating a devil? I mean what if someday someone decided yep i'm powerful enough and just captured and held a devil captive for a while? After eating them bit by bit over the course of days or weeks would they grow more powerful or their flames potency increase? Or would it be more likely that they become possessed, explode, or turning into a partial devil?

>A:Damn this is some dark stuff but yeah, I think it would work. You might get a little bit of what you mentioned there though: explosions, weird mutation, etc.

>Q:I can see it now "Valtr the Devil Eater, Guildmaster of The League of Confederates, destroyers of the unclean"

>A:I take it back, Valtr is my favorite souls NPC.

How long till some total badass with a bucket on his head shows up?
>>
File: 1421735752152.jpg (33 KB, 238x587) Image search: [Google]
1421735752152.jpg
33 KB, 238x587
>>83495490
>>
>>83494549
>Angels literally can't be gay because they have no gender.
Angels most do have gender, and the fact that they have gender and how angel society chose to react to that fact (denial) was recently a major plot point.
>>
Virik, a Verdant Devil, the booze merchant and independent contract worker for the Communication Guild* of Throne. Philosophical drunk. Sympathetic ear for many booze hounds, both of demonic, human and servant persuasion. May have been around since before the rule of the Seven

Also known as “No-Problem-With-Authority-Sir”, “You-Haven’t-Lived-If-You-Hadn’t-Tried-Godsblood-Ale” and “Who-Is-This-Ugly-Clown”**

*Which is both a spy network and one of the guilds maintaining the Glyphosphere.

** None of those are his real names. Probably.
>>
>>83497963
When was that? White Chain was seen as deviant because she consciously chose to be more feminine in both appearance and personality. Angels aren't supposed to be mostly masculine or feminine because those are purely human constructs to most angels. The ones that tend to do this are the Petal angels like Delicious who are seen as extremely deviant.
>>
>Q:Is it possible for multiple Angels to inhabit the same suit of armour all at once?

>A:Theoretically yes, and that would be cool as hell and I’m stealing that idea now.
>>
>Q:How are animal-based foodstuffs like that not-lobster those noblewomen are about to eat transported through the Void? Don't animals dissipate into nothingness there? Does Mottom resupply her palace's food storage with each world she visits, knowing that it will vanish upon setting forth to the next world, or is there some method of preserving them? Are they transported already-dead, so that they count as "inanimate objects" rather than "animals"?

>A:You’re correct on the last count there. It’s living animals that disappear because their soul flames are too weak. Corpses are just matter, that’s easy enough to transport through. It does create an issue of freshness that’s tricky to solve.

>When Mottom moves her palace through the void, though, there’s a catch - Mottom’s own will power is strong enough to actually incorporate her palace and everything on it. It’s almost like it’s own mini world in a bubble, moving between parts of the Wheel.
>>
>Q:What shape do you think the cold white flame would have taken, had the law not been beaten into it? Would what came from it be significantly different from devils?

>A:Almost assuredly a terrible shape, that we should not wish to see.

This has an Evil Gandalf vibe to it.
>>
>Q:Are there Ebon Devils similar in size and power to the Prime Angels? If so are they revered or looked up to by lesser Devils even weaker ebons similar to how the Angels look up to the Primes?

>A:There is a council of 13 that watch the King of Devils to make sure he doesn’t get out of his prison. They take their role very seriously. All major criminal activity through Devil syndicates in throne requires his approval though, so they still let him hold court.

>The King of Devils is called Himself, and his seat of power and prison is a black iron coffin lashed with forty chains. Cio and Allison will visit him in the next story arc.

Hype.
>>
>Q:How many people have seen the shape of the universe? Is it incredibly difficult to do?

>A:One that survived the experience, and that was Jadis. The entire upper echelon of her technopriests died when they looked.

So Jadis has perceived all that is, no wonder everyone puts so much faith in her fortune telling.
>>
>>83477708
I made this one a little while ago

>>83469295
>it's a "Luke enters the Mos Eisley Cantina" episode

fucking loved that scene
>>
>>83496623
We'll probably see a bucket knight eventually.
>>
File: TRIGGER SIX BILLION TUMBLRINAS.png (129 KB, 225x336) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGER SIX BILLION TUMBLRINAS.png
129 KB, 225x336
>>83477708
>>
File: IT WAS ME, DIO.jpg (76 KB, 248x407) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS ME, DIO.jpg
76 KB, 248x407
"MENACING,,
>>
>>83476331
No she has the Sword of Maybe.

Different thing entirely
>>
File: Sonnenbrille.gif (721 KB, 249x172) Image search: [Google]
Sonnenbrille.gif
721 KB, 249x172
>>83498454
>Cio and Allison will visit him in the next story arc.
>>
File: 1457217523961.png (100 KB, 169x219) Image search: [Google]
1457217523961.png
100 KB, 169x219
Well goodnight /co/.

Seek heaven through fapping.
>>
>>83483739
>>83487912
I don't remember him ever saying this, actually. Not on tumblr, definitely.

If he said it here, can you find the post in the archives and link it?
>>
>>83500836
Real slow on the draw there, anon. That conversation's already been resolved yesterday.
>>
>>83498197
I actually already thought that was the deal with Juggs' wheel.
>>
>>83498779
Jadis is the name of the White Witch in the Narnia books. I am pretty sure she is going to have a Charn-like experience in her backstory.
>>
>>83502843
I can't seem to find anything about a way to permanently kill angels either.
>>
>>83505765
He was probably misremembering.

SERVANTS can be killed, but Angels are stated to be the only truly immortal race.
>>
>>83506148
Devils too. Well, they can suffer identity death, but angels can too in a way.
>>
File: Bullshit.png (251 KB, 461x360) Image search: [Google]
Bullshit.png
251 KB, 461x360
>>83500860
>>
>>83498189
>When was that? White Chain was seen as deviant because she consciously chose to be more feminine in both appearance and personality. Angels aren't supposed to be mostly masculine or feminine because those are purely human constructs to most angels. The ones that tend to do this are the Petal angels like Delicious who are seen as extremely deviant.
You yourself said that White Chaine and Delivious chose to be feminine. Therefore: angels have (or at least, can have) gender.

That fact that angels aren't "supposed" to have gender or that angels that do are "extremely deviant" is besides the point.
>>
File: I TOLDJA.png (451 KB, 567x465) Image search: [Google]
I TOLDJA.png
451 KB, 567x465
>>83477708
>>
>>83509765
No, angels don't have gender.

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that choosing to be feminine means they had a gender at the beginning. They don't. White Chain and Delicious ATTAINED gender because they chose to change. The Concordance does not want Angels to change, to deviate from how they were created.
>>
>>83471362
>>>83468404
>I love these idiots.

No lie, I nearly laughed out loud seeing Aesma and Ogam talking.

Those two are best buddies, no lie.
>>
>>83478541
>depict them as barely capable of handling a medieval army.

I defy you to show me this in the comic, rather than in your mind's eye.

Let's see you back this up, anon.
>>
>>83478462
>Earth will apparently put up a good, hard fight

Yeah....

I find that most artistic types out there have NO CONCEPT how badass military weaponry is.

No surprising, since nobody has seen any serious military grade weaponry being used for decades.

Thank you, Lord Oppenheimer, for making war so terrible we are forced to forgo it!

But even leaving aside nuclear weaponry, just look up the capabilities of the Standard Mk 3, and realize that there are THOUSANDS of those missiles deployed out there.

Range over a thousand miles, moves at mach 15, and is designed to directly collide with targets smaller than an Angel moving at hypersonic speeds.

When Abaddon says what he said, he's grasping accurately what the Earth's military can do. Once we realize the scope of the people coming in, we'd give a good hard fight, until we were simply swamped under numbers.

Hell, I'd wager most people in this thread have never even heard of the Standard.
>>
File: 1462015132094.png (323 KB, 276x538) Image search: [Google]
1462015132094.png
323 KB, 276x538
>>83511433
A person got turned into a tree by a single word. Your argument is invalid
>>
>>83511433
Well, you gotta remember, anon; Earth isn't the only "modern" civilization in Throne. There are even more futuristic weaponry in existence, and all of it is regulated by the Demiurges. Jagganoth's fortress? Armed to the pits with weapons.

The Demiurges definitely aren't lagging behind technologically. They just don't normally let anything else but flintlock level stuff remain in general circulation.
>>
>>83511433
>>83511974
I mean, Zoss had a robot arm, man. The Demiurges have both science and magic at their disposal.
>>
>>83509765
But being masculine or femenine isn't a gender, it's just a set of traits arbitrarily attributed to a binary classification by humans. Angels just don't want other angels to exhibit these traits because it means they're trying to be more human, which the angels look down upon.
>>
>>83511974
Most demiurges actually do look down on technology. Though they may make use of it, some more than others.
>>
>>83511433
Here's the thing anon, Abbadon has stated that in terms of magic vs. tech, magic tends to win. It's been said the 7 themselves can actually cause even the most advanced of technology to simply degrade if they so wish it, so a tech-based society would find themselves up shit creek pretty quickly. Magic is also reality warping shit in the K6BD universe at it's base form so it's no wonder that it's better.
>>
>>83512285

Except the universe of K6BD is pretty fundamentally human centric to say. Everything came from the male UN and female YIS, including the angels. Its not a big leap of logic to assume that they can have gender as much as any of the other races.
>>
>>83513177
Do you not know how Angels work? K6BD isn't even human centric, I have no idea where you're getting that from. Humans spawned from the black flame while angels spawned from the white flame. Hell, it's even described in the wiki that they're genderless
>"All angels are the children of UN and have white-colored souls.[1] Meanwhile their bodies are made of energy, or controlled nuclear explosions housed in an armored shell.[5] All angels are therefore genderless, but many are masculine in their mannerisms.[8]"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.