[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Current show qualities aside, I wish we could've gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Current show qualities aside, I wish we could've gotten some kind of full DC television universe with the Justice League.

A Superman show on CBS instead of Supergirl.

A full on Batman show instead of Gotham.

Flash and Arrow still on CW, with Constantine having his own show

Wonder Woman on NBC

TNT making that Titans show they wanted

And maybe Green Lantern on HBO

They could've made Justice League a crossover miniseries, or just made it a feature length theatrical movie set in the same universe.
>>
>Superman Wonderman and Batman shows
Terrible idea. So much could go wrong with that.
Flash is getting better, Arrow is getting worse, Constantine was good, too bad they cancelled it
Green Lantern and Titans could be alright since they are less well-known
>>
>>83280551
>Season 1 of Superman is a loose adaptation of Secret Origin and Morrison's Action Comics
>ends with him getting his proper suit in the final episode
>Season 2 makes Supergirl a reoccurring character

>Batman Season 1 isn't exactly Year One, starts out with him already having a suit and Batmobile
>near the end of the season, he accidentally knocks a random Red Hood mook into a vat of chemicals; Dick Grayson's parents are killed

Season 2 includes a Batman/Superman crossover special
>>
>>83280623
Superman just has to be a family show, it can be either okay or great.

Batman is fine as long as it avoids becoming CSI or Law and Order. Arrow Season 1 and 2 and Daredevil are proof that it can be done.

Wonder Woman, now that's difficult. She really needs the near Game of Thrones budget. I'd place her on HBO. Make Lantern a miniseries because of budget.
>>
>>83280658
>by Season 5, we have the full Batfamily

Never going to happen-tier want.

I mean, Arrow got close with Season 3 starting out as basically a Batman and Robin show.

But then the rest of the show happened.
>>
>>83280623
>Flash is getting better
you've got some shitty taste if you thing season 2 was better than season 1
>>
What's the point of bat-embargo?
>>
>>83282773
Only Zack Snyder gets to ruin him.
>>
>>83282773
people will get confused if they show up in more than two places
>>
>>83283064
>What is "The Flash"?
>>
the only way flash can still be relevant is by having multiverse fuckery, it couldn't stand on its own legs otherwise

arrow only survives thanks to romance
>>
>>83283153
>he thinks WB won't destroy the Flash show when the movie comes out
>>
>>83283451
>when the movie comes out
The Flash character has already appeared in BvS. If they were gonna can him they'd have done it already, like they did with Deadshot and Boomerang way before Suicide Squad made it to theaters.
>>
>>83283064
Man, America really thinks their audience is retarded, huh?
>>
File: 1437671562504.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
1437671562504.png
65 KB, 285x276
>>83283547

But they are, anon, that's why Wally is there, he is a grim reminder that they are going to kill Barry at some point of the series (probably at the end of season 3)
>>
>>83283189
>survives
arrow died because of romance.
>>
>>83280623
Green Lanterns would be too expensive to do justice. They would need to commit to it and even then, a lot of it wouldn't be able to happen in space, too expensive.

>>83280551

The problem is that there are plenty of people that can be used INSTEAD of Batman, Superman and Wonderwoman.

For example, Metal Men could actually be done on TV and done well.

Titans could have worked on TNT, so it's a shame that didn't happen. They still could do another team show, Doom Patrol (with different powers), Challengers, etc.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.