[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Lapis a defected Crystal Gem? She seems very much the "Neutral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: never_believed_in_this_place.png (224 KB, 405x457) Image search: [Google]
never_believed_in_this_place.png
224 KB, 405x457
Was Lapis a defected Crystal Gem? She seems very much the "Neutral Good" type.
>>
File: 1434575597802.png (754 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1434575597802.png
754 KB, 800x1131
>>82922261
she is a crazy bitch. you dont defect from that
>>
>>82922261
Garnet and Pearl were in Rose's inner circle and they'd never heard of her

A gem with power like Lapis doesn't just escape notice like that
>>
>>82922261

No. The point is that there are "neutral good" types on both sides of the fence. Homeworld isn't a conglomerate of villainy; they're just seeing things from a different angle.

Nothing they did to Lapis after her escape from the mirror was unreasonable. You've got a powerful aristocratic gem that just shows up out of the blue after five thousand years, and claims to have come from a world that was the site of bloody war. Any military organization would be rightfully suspicious, and instead of just throwing her into prison they probably offered her the deal to act as an informant in exchange for getting her identification files reinstated.

Then she went and withheld information about the mission, and any suspicion was basically confirmed. Into a cell she went.

Lapis' whole deal appears to be making one bad emotional decision after another.
>>
>>82922261
My theory is that she's a prisoner of war imprisoned by the Crystal Gems. She said she never agreed with the CG's views on Earth, so she must've always been on the other side.

Hopefully we'll get some info on her in today's episode.
>>
>>82922261
I'd hazard to guess she was a bystander who got fucked over by both sides.
>>
>>82922261
>Lapis
>Good
She's done more evil shit than Jasper or Peridot. She was gonna make the Earth uninhabitable, but for selfish reasons instead of what society demanded of her, and she trapped somebody in mental torture for months on end out of pure spite.
>>
>Applying character alignments to shit outside of D&D.
>>
>>82922418
And she's refused to prevent terrible things from happening purely because she's focused on herself and her personal misfortune.
And she continues to simultaneously disobey people she dislikes out of spite while "helping" people she likes by disobeying them.

Bitch is a selfish cunt.
>>
>>82922420
That's such a chaotic neutral response.
>>
I wanna fuck her
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 320x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 320x471
>>82925549
Never have I wanted to fug a cartoon character so much.
>>
>>82925549
I want her to bashfully ask for me to be her first time
>>
>>82922410
Yeah, but she's cute so they should have known she did nothing wrong.
>>
>>82922418
You're looking at it from a human perspective. We're like ants to the gems.

Rose Quartz was the only person to actually stop and think of us as more than flotsam. Even the other Crystal Gems never truly *got* it, Stephen has to constantly remind them of their mission.
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 75x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 75x166
>>82922261
>drowning children
>neutral
>good
>>
File: Lore fags.webm (910 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lore fags.webm
910 KB, 1280x720
>>82922261
She was on homeworlds side, but she was a apathic bitch and didn't want to get involved.
So HW put her in a mirror to make some use out of her. Ever since she blamed the Crystal Gems because their rebelion started the war
>>
>>82922418
>she trapped somebody in mental torture for months on end out of pure spite.
Now hold on, I'm pretty sure she was keeping Jasper trapped for the sake of Steven.
>>
>>82927479
No. She had the chance to join the battle against Jasper. Or she could have stayed out.

Jasper was outnumbered but she decided to mindfuck her for potentially eternity
>>
>>82927479
>she was keeping Jasper trapped for the sake of Steven.

What the hell could Jasper do against three gems and a magic lion?
>>
>>82927479
Lapis just wanted to have full control over something.
She was a mirror for ever then became a prisoner after finding out HW is fucked.

She just wanted to give someone the feeling of having no control or be her prisoner
>>
I just want to know why she got put in the mirror.
>>
>>82922416
She likely was not imprisoned by crystal gems, or else she would have meantioned that by now. She accuses them of knowing she was in the mirror, not putting her in there.

She likely did something to piss off a diamond and was imprisoned and left behind. And the crystals not knowing what crime she committed, probably deemed it safer not to release her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.