[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on white flour. Is it really as bad for you as they say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: apflour.jpg (1 MB, 2135x3443) Image search: [Google]
apflour.jpg
1 MB, 2135x3443
Redpill me on white flour.
Is it really as bad for you as they say?
>>
>>7889382

White flour doesn't taste very good on its own, but otherwise there's nothing wrong with it. Wheat is responsible for the rise of human civilization.

The people who think they need to eat like cavemen should be forced to live outside of the civilization that wheat has created. They will probably come around to understanding the virtues of wheat.
>>
>>7889382
No.
>>
>>7889493
so my fucking gp that said it is poison went to med school for 8+ years for nothing?
>>
>>7889528
Being completely serious, yes. What you learn when you start working is that everybody is a fucking idiot and completely incompetent.
>>
>>7889382

Everything in moderation, senpai.
>>
>>7889535
i've been working for 6 years and my seniors know their shit.
>>
>>7889551
They're either lying or being deliberately misleading. You can call anything poison since anything consumed in a high enough quantity will kill you.
>>
>>7889567
That anon is 100% correct.
US gov't has laws that require poison to be added.

>remove vitamin from wheat
>synthesize chemical in lab
>put chemical back into flour
>new, synthetic, biocumulative, liver damaging "vitamins" now in your wheat products
>2016
>people still claim this is good for you
>body needs vitaminznshit
>the real vitamins are already removed from the wheat
>the new "vitamins" are gov't synthed and mailed to every person processing wheat in the USA

This is literally a law dude how do you not know about it?
You can google the shit. Start with folic acid.
>in every wheat food you eat
>can not be expelled from your body by ANY MEANS
>toxic to your liver
>chronic consumption (every day Americans eat it 2-3 meals) guaranteed to shut down your liver
The fuck anon go read something.
>>
>>7889567
The keyword is "enriched" which basically translates to "your gov't is trying to kill you."

There is almost zero access to raw wheat products or unenriched foods here.
You either never eat wheat or you eat the synthetic chemical that is white bread.
>>
>>7889567
Also every replacement vitamin is ALREADY CONTAINED IN WHEAT.
Why go through 15 extra manufacturing processes instead of grinding and using the raw wheat?

Because no one likes to make money?
People don't like efficient processes?
People want to work harder at their job?

Think about all the effort and time lost on recreating wheat shit when you can just pull it from the field and have a superior, natural product with vitamins that your body can actually use.

I'm done. This is why the guy said it was poison.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.