[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried Smashburger for the first time today. It was... fine.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Tried Smashburger for the first time today.

It was... fine. Nothing too special. I didn't like their fries, since they were similar to the thin shoestring variety, meaning lots of oil and little potato taste.

BurgerFi has them beat hands down.
>>
>>7884108
>BurgerFi

never heard of em
>>
NJ?
>>
where is the smash? It looks like any other burger to me. I thought they smashed it or something with like a wooden mallet. Serious. Why isn't it smashed?
>>
>>7884108
>my friends I tell you
>>
>>7884341

It is smashed, just not in the way that you expect. The burgers are formed into balls, which the cooks then smash down onto the griddle with a spatula during cooking.
>>
>>7884352
oh okay. makes sense I suppose. There is one near me in columbia, sc but I've never gone.
>>
>>7884108
Oh yeah? And why do I care, nerd?
>>
>>7884108
>Those disgusting amerliard tomatoes

Your tomato should not be the size of a tennis ball. Other than that looks fairly good for a fast food burger.
>>
>>7884108
The one time I went to Smashburger, there was so much grease that the entire thing just fell apart as soon as I picked it up.
>>
>>7884865
There are thousands of varieties of tomatoes that come in all sizes from marble side up to like fucking melon sized.

Don't hate on big 'maters
>>
>>7884888
In my experience, the larger the tomato, the less flavour it has. I will accept that I have not tried them all though so I will try and hate on big 'maters less.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.