[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
recently i had some weed and started eating pistachios. midway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pistachios.jpg (38 KB, 1000x428) Image search: [Google]
pistachios.jpg
38 KB, 1000x428
recently i had some weed and started eating pistachios.
midway through the pack and each pistachio started getting tastier and tastier until eating them became a really euphoric experience.
i dont eat pistachios regularly so i dont know if it was the weed or because pistachios are awesome, but has anyone else ever experienced this kind of sensation of wonder just from the taste of a food
>>
>>8912731
It happened to my friend's once, he starter crying after eating a cheeseburguer
>>
>>7882318
I don't smoke weed and have experienced the same phenomenon.

Pistachios are just amazing.
>>
>>7882330
>Pistachios are just amazing.
yeah i mean its a bitch opening each one (and if you find a store with no-shell pistacios its usually an outrageous price). but the amount of flavor in that little peanut sized core is huge
>>
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that's how i gained 3 kg......... salted pistachios omg.... addiction.....
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: IMG_3045.jpg (363 KB, 1600x1195) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3045.jpg
363 KB, 1600x1195
>>7882318
I'm the same way until I unknowingly bite into one of these when i'm high...then it ruins the whole experience for me.
>>
>>7882446
>I'm the same way until I unknowingly bite into one of these when i'm high
Ugh, never found any buggy bites, but sometimes a dark one, skunky or maybe a rotten one, just seems shriveled up. No worries though, just spit into a napkin, and put a fresh one in the mouth.

OP, there's something kind of floral and highly flavored, and when you get going, they're buttery too. Pistachios are simply amazing.
>>
DUDE
>>
Pistachio ice cream is without a doubt the best ice cream imagineable
>>
>>7882509
>>7882430
DUDE what was it like getting made fun of in highschool while the cool kids smoked weed? Does it bother you that the cool kids got laid and you didn't?
>>
>>7882771
>cool
>weeds
Pick one nigger.
>>
>>7882318
Had the bros over for a smoke up when I was a teenager and my parents were out, Got a load of high quality weed and a dozen different munching foods.

We all smoked up, but I also prepared some Kava that I'd gotten from Fiji and I had drank some of that.

We all sat on the lounges in my lounge room crunching and munching through our delicious foodstuffs in complete euphoria, laughing our asses off whenever we looked around at each other.

This experience was especially strong for me, having double-dipped in the drug pool by dosing up on the Kava, I was in a state of pure euphoria with every bite, every movement of my jaw sent waves of pleasure throughout my body, it was literally better than sex.
>>
>>7882318
Absolutely. Getting high and eating is always amazing for me. Especially shitty fast food (McDonalds 2 for five = two delicious bigmacs for a stoned me).
>>
>>7882446
I've never unknowingly bitten into one, but the one time I found one I was extremely curious about how it'd taste.

I would have gone for it if not for the weird silky cocoon it'd filled the nut with.
>>
Get high and eat cured meat. Omg. The saltiness is so delicious
>>
Pistachios are awesome but weed also makes everything taste better (or worse if its disgusting to begin with).

Weed also makes music sound better or worse if it's shit music.
>>
>>7883222
I have a big piece of serrano ham. Maybe I should get some weedle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.