[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had in n out for the first time in 10 years, pretty decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: in_n_out_fries.jpg (253 KB, 1250x938) Image search: [Google]
in_n_out_fries.jpg
253 KB, 1250x938
I just had in n out for the first time in 10 years, pretty decent burger. But why do people complain about the fries? Those were great fries. I'd go back just for fries, better than almost any other fast food place.
>>
>>7878978
cause people are used to corn syrup macgarbage so they don't even know how to enjoy the taste of a potato
>>
>>7878978
They need more salt
>>
>>7879019
they give you packs of salt like in the picture all the time
>>
File: R7IC4GB.jpg (112 KB, 850x687) Image search: [Google]
R7IC4GB.jpg
112 KB, 850x687
Faggots who request well done or undercooked fries belong on a cross. They ruin the whole batch for everyone.

Special order fags should not be welcome at In N Out. There are literally 4 food items on the menu, Jesus.
>>
>>7879012
yes, they tasted very much like a good potato. some fries don't have the true flavor at all. McDonald's to me has the worst fries. In n out fries I thought were probably the best in fast food. I didn't add salt or ketchup they just tasted good. But maybe someone ordered them well done? Mine were sturdy and fairly crisp, they were not soggy or floppy at all.
>>
>>7878978
They get cold really fast. There's a small window of deliciousness.
>>
>>7879046
>Faggots who request well done or undercooked fries belong on a cross. They ruin the whole batch for everyone.
>he doesn't know special orders on fries are 100% separate from the rest of the batch, which is why you get more fries if you request them cooked in a specific way
found the guy who isn't from california
>>
>>7878978
I think in n out fries take some getting used to for people who are used to fast food fries. I actually like McDonalds fries, but in n out took me a while to get used to.
I like the big ass steak fries from El Pollo Loco. Do they still have those?
>>
>>7878978
they complain because it's the only "flaw" to have to salt your own fries
>>
>>7879132
I'm actually the guy whose sister worked at In N Out for the past 4 months.
>>
>>7879218
Post sister.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.