[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My great grandma thinks Mac and Cheetos are only okay. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160714_162234_301.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_162234_301.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
My great grandma thinks Mac and Cheetos are only okay. They're too rich for her.
>>
>>7878867
she's so cute :')

give her a hug for me
>>
>>7878867
So spend some quality time with her before she dies.instead of trying to meme her like a shit turd.
>>
As you grow older your sense of taste diminishes but your grandma has seen 60-80 years of life at least right? She isn't going to be wowed by the latest gimmick. The only thing wowing her now a days is that she is still alive when so many she has known have passed away.
>>
>feeding shit to your grandma
Are you trying to kill her you shitlord?
>>
>>7878882
this. have some goddamn respect OP
>>
>>7878875
>>7878882
>>7878903
She wanted to try them. Stop being faggots.
>>
>>7878926
She might have picked up on your excitement for the product and just went with it.
>>
>>7878949
I'm not excited for these desu. I ate the rest since she only wanted one, but she asked for them.
>>
She's right
>>
Imagine what mad stuff our great grandkids might be feeding us if we ever live long enough.

They'll probably have brain jack chemicals that you snort which give you the experience of actually being mac and cheese.
>>
>>7879049
We'll probably get our nutrients intravenously and experience the feeling of eating food in some kind of virtual reality matrix
>>
>>7879049
Sadly its gonna be the letdown everyone had when we realized we werent going to be like the Jetsons by now.
>>
>>7879061
Yeah but virtual reality is becoming a thing so the next 50 years might be pretty awesome provided we don't have a nuclear holocaust by now.
>>
>>7878867

I recommend murder suicide for eating mac and cheetos.
>>
>>7879058
So glad i'll be dead before that happens
>>
>>7879049
4channers breeding....now that is a more impressive piece of scifi than your brain jack bullshit, but don't worry about great grandkids. No one here will ever be mating.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.