[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Food hack thread? Food hack thread. Here's a good one I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Giordano's_Deep_Dish_Pizza.jpg (635 KB, 1366x1194) Image search: [Google]
Giordano's_Deep_Dish_Pizza.jpg
635 KB, 1366x1194
Food hack thread? Food hack thread. Here's a good one I picked up, I call it tobacco syrup, it's surprisingly good on breakfast foods

1 Bag of Chewing Tobacco
2 glass jars/bottles (Plastic will work too)
a bandanna/handkerchief
NOTE: The chew cannot be a "Mild" or "Extra Smooth" or flavored kind. It should be regular chewing tobacco.
NOTE #2: Be sure to wear latex or plastic gloves when handling. It's not good to touch it a lot.
Procedure: Put a wad of chew in one jar (or bottle as the case may be) and add just enough water to cover it. Cap the jar, shake it a couple times, and let sit overnight. In the morning, open the jar and place the bandanna over the mouth. Holding on to the bandanna as well as the jar, dump the contents into the other jar. The liquid will pass through the bandanna, and the wad will sit there. Separate the jar and the bandanna and squeeze the rest of the ball of chew through the bandanna to strain out the remaining liquid in the second jar. Discard the bandanna (with the ball of chew), first jar, and the gloves. You now have a jar containing nothing but nasty brown liquid. Sit this jar in the sun for several hours, or even all day if necessary. Over time, the water will evaporate out and the liquid will become more viscous. When it is at a consistency a little thinner than maple syrup, put it in a container (or use the jar you have) and store.
>>
>>7876670
Wow. No. You're literally making poisonous doses with that much concentrating and reducing.
>>
>>7876677
What? I tried it this morning and it went very well with my pancakes. Im not dead yet
>>
File: IMG_1467915926924.jpg (29 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467915926924.jpg
29 KB, 540x960
>>7876670
>Chewing Tobacco

kill yourself my man
>>
>>7876689
You first, but be sure to try this before so you can eat your words
>>
>>7876679
Its like arsenic you dumbass. You're just building up an internal dosage until its lethal. Think heavy metal poisoning in how it stays with you. Its bad enough for chewing in general that you get that shit in your mouths soft tissue but thats low tolerable doses that won't mean much for 20 years but you're just expediting the process.
>>
>>7876670

The only thing I've ever used chewing tobacco for is to make bug poison. Nicotine is not good for you. This has to be a joke thread.
>>
>>7876724
shhh

he's doing the right thing
>>
>>7876724
>being this mad that your maple syrup is shit compared to my tobacco syrup
>>
>>7876689
That's gonna be the most metal fuckin scar. Hell yeah
>>
>>7876745
It's not try it senpai
>>7876749
Lol
>>
>>7876745
I'm praying to god it is.
It's like the dumbass in chemistry class who downed 30ml of pure nicotine thinking he'd just get his fix.
>>
Nicotine is really damn toxic. OP heed >>7876724
>>
>>7876670
>go to walmart self checkout with steaks
>spin around and chant sam walton three times
>enter banana code instead of scanning steaks
>get steaks for the price of bananas

I've been doing it for years and they still haven't fixed this loophole.
>>
>>7876670
this kind of autistic shitposting will never be funny

it's gonna be sad if people go along with this and post le epic reaction faces
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.