[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nachòs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Nachos.webm (3 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
Nachos.webm
3 MB, 500x280
What do you think of this /ck/?
is the bacon too much?

I kinda want to try this.
>>
then try it. it's not fucking hard is it. holy shit are you 15.
>>
File: ogfd.jpg (146 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
ogfd.jpg
146 KB, 1000x750
>>7875091
i'm from arizona, ive traveled to texas and new york to sample authentic mexican cooking and that version of nachos looks pretty authentic. I would say vamanos papi rapido and make me some those nachitos
>>
>>7875091
>doritos

fucking disgusting
>>
>>7875136
>Nacho induced autism.
Sperg harder, Sperg Lord.
>>
>>7875136
I agree. There's literally no reason why you don't use regular tortilla chips.
>>
>>7875132
>ive traveled to new york to sample authentic mexican cooking
>>
>>7875146
spotted the guy who hasn't changed his eating habits since he was 8
>>
>>7875091
looks gross op. all the nachos where i live are usually layered with refried beans and black beans, then topped with cheese sour cream and guacamole/lettuce and sliced fresh jalapenos or salsa, theyre more bean heavy than cheese heavy.
>>
File: o312123123.jpg (159 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
o312123123.jpg
159 KB, 1000x750
>>7875152
colorado as well..
>>
>>7875091

Beans and sour cream. You need them.
>>
At least I don't come from a country where nachos are considered an ingredient and just a snack.
>>
File: IMG_9922.jpg (342 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9922.jpg
342 KB, 1600x1200
90% of that dish is going to be limp and soggy.

Nachos are kind of dumb and messy at the best of times, but this nacho casserole thing seems like a bad idea.

Chips, cheese, and bacon is also really simple. I hope there's onions, pico degallo, peppers, etc to go with that.
>>
Why the fuck would you just put slices of cheese on the chips when you could make a gooey nacho cheese sauce. And dont fucking use doritos, use plain chips.
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (162 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
162 KB, 590x590
>>
>>7875291
this is the weirdest go`` za` I've seen here in a while.
>>
That looks genuinely disgusting.
>>
>>7875091
British people are seriously retarded
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.