[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>little red cowboy hat appears above my head >i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Arby's_logo.png (39 KB, 334x298) Image search: [Google]
Arby's_logo.png
39 KB, 334x298
>little red cowboy hat appears above my head
>i'm feelin arbys
>go to arbys
>buy enough food for one hungry person
>15-20 bucks every time

Why is this place so fucking expensive? Are those mozzarella sticks made from god's semen?
>>
I just never understood why people go to Arby's. The fries are terrible and the sandwiches are plain and unappetizing.
>>
>>7874076
good food cont money
>>
>>7874091
There are few feels comparable to biting into a big roast beef sandwich. The feeling in your mouth is pure bliss. I never really bought into the whole curly fries thing, that's mainly white girls.

One of the main reasons I go is because it's one of the few fast food chains that sell mozzarella sticks and those are like crack to me.
>>
>>7874107
sonic has good mozzarella sticks
>>
>>7874076
>order pizza hut
>get 2 large pizzas
>$35
>barely any sauce or cheese on it
>still manages to be cock-hardeningly delicious
>>
>>7874150
I never got how dominoes and pizza hut just taste so fucking good when just delivered there has got to be something in it
>>
File: 1461497833729.jpg (48 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1461497833729.jpg
48 KB, 600x400
>>7874076

>Amerilards spend 20 fucking dollars at a shit-tier fast food joint
>tfw I can feed myself for a fucking week buying meat at the local butcher, vegetables from the farmers market and legumes, rice and flour for making my own bread
>tfw first world country

Germany most based country in the world. Even a poor piece of shit like me can live like a king.
>>
File: 1451248731039.jpg (8 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1451248731039.jpg
8 KB, 262x312
>>7874170
>Germany
>>
>>7874170
>I can feed myself for a week doing menial shit that literally anyone, anywhere could do, and I'm fucking proud of it
Good on you, Bernd.
>>
File: 1447747385928.jpg (20 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1447747385928.jpg
20 KB, 307x352
>>7874174
>>
>>7874154
It's the sauce and crust. There's something addicting about delivery crust.
>>
>>7874182

not really true my dear friend, groceries here are probably the cheapest in entire middle and northern Europe, nothing compares. if you lived in a country with similiar quality of life like switzerland, austria, finland, norway et cetera you'd probably pay twice as much, especially for fresh food

same goes the USA. though I'm jealous of mexican markets I'm real fucking happy my produce doesn't cost millions
>>
>>7874184
no ist simply msg...
>>
>>7874091
>The fries are terrible
Thank you.

Their homestyle were so good. No idea why they dropped them for these curled turds.
>>
>>7874076
It's expensive when you get the real un-processed meat like steak or brisket.
>>
>>7874091
Arby's has a massive quality control problem. Their test market is Richmond, VA and the farther you get from there the worse it becomes. The Richmond chains are allowed to experiment with the menu (every single one has amazing rotisserie chicken for example), some serve beer, most will let you order and bring your food out to you when its ready, and they are literally a shining example of the best kind of food and service you can get from a fast food restaurant and are worth the slightly more expensive price because it is better.

When I ate it in Philly the food was fine, not great especially with the limited menu, but apparently when you get out to the west coast its actually worse than McDonald's
>>
>>7874141
Sonic's mozzarella sticks kind of taste like oven-baked mozzarella sticks.
>>
>>7874952
>un-processed

o i am laffin
>>
>>7874076

>buy enough food for one hungry person

Why beat around the bush, OP? You should have just said, "buy enough food for one fatty mcfaf fuck". A normal "hungry person" orders one sandwich and is satisfied.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.