[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the name of those old school frosted things.. it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: pizzahat.jpg (367 KB, 625x945) Image search: [Google]
pizzahat.jpg
367 KB, 625x945
What are the name of those old school frosted things.. it's almost like a cinnamon roll, but they're not cinnamon flavored, and it's not a roll. It'd come in a corrugated paper tray, and was probbaly like 8"x10". I think there were indentations to indicate multiple pieces. I want to say they were strawberry sometimes..

I don't even know how to search for it. It's not cake, and it's not exactly pastry.

Please help.
>>
>>7873864

a danish?
>>
>>7873864
why is the t-rex punching a triceratops?
>>
>>7873887
Nah, not really. It was kind of like a giant danish, though.
>>
File: laffin fam.png (20 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
laffin fam.png
20 KB, 120x120
>>7873910
>>
>>7873864
This shit?
>>
>>7873928
basically. but not coffee cake, more like some kind of cheap pastry type deal. closer to bread than cake.

i think it was some old people shit that fell out of consumption anyway
>>
>>7873959
the flaky shit that comes in bites?
>>
>>7873959
look up strawberry crossovers.
>>
>>7873968
make me?
>>
>>7873975
it might be what you are looking for.
>>
>>7873864
>ripping off RHEL fedora

It's like you want to fail.
>>
>>7873864
that logo keke
>>
butterhorn
>>
>That RHEL logo

Is that pizza free as in freedom?
>>
File: butter-braids-2000x1335_c[1].jpg (1 MB, 2000x1335) Image search: [Google]
butter-braids-2000x1335_c[1].jpg
1 MB, 2000x1335
braided pastry
>>
>>7875818
More like free as in speech, but $50,000 in fees if you want the pizza not to get lodged in your esophagus and choke you to death
>>
>>7873887
I am trying so hard to see it, but can't.
>>
>>7875818
no, and neither is redhat.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.