[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if I told you can get all of America's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1467246338955.jpg (193 KB, 850x500) Image search: [Google]
1467246338955.jpg
193 KB, 850x500
What would you do if I told you can get all of America's classic dishes in one restaurant? Classics such as:

>based chicken pot pie
>rotisserie chicken
>macaroni and cheese
>Sprite
>coleslaw
>roast turkey

Can you imagine such a place? Well my friends, it exists and it's called Boston Market.

You can get a turkey carver sandwich with mashed potatoes and slaw for 4.99 plus tax.
That's and incredible deal. They have over 14 sides!

With savings and flavor like that, you're literally killing your family if you don't go there immediately.

Head on down to Boston Market today. Boston Market! Have it your way!
>>
>With savings and flavor like that, you're literally killing your family if you don't go there immediately.

4chan advertising is weird
>>
>>7873650
>going out to eat for any of that
>>
>>7873650

the last time i ate at boston market it was christmas eve when my stepdad got really drunk and started beating mom and we fled in the car and slept in the car that night and we got some money from the pastor and ate at boston market and then went and stayed with her friend for a little while. good memories.
>>
>>7873650
It's shit.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>7873692
That doesn't sound like a good time
>>
The closest Boston Market restaurant to me closed down a few years ago and the building is now a dentist's office.
>>
>What would you do if I told you can get all of America's classic dishes in one restaurant? Classics such as:
>Sprite

wew
>>
I still remember when it was called Boston Chicken
>>
>>7873650
that place looks like it would give explosive diarrhea, how are they even still open?
>>
Is there a rule for /ck/ against ironic shilling? There really should be one at this point.
>>
>>7875272
Autsperglords need to do this, its part of their counseling
>>
>>7875102

Get the hell outta here, Gramps, this website is for younger folks
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.