[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this tin of wild mackerel in olive oil and I have no idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: WildMackerel.png (936 KB, 878x651) Image search: [Google]
WildMackerel.png
936 KB, 878x651
I have this tin of wild mackerel in olive oil and I have no idea what to do with it.
>>
>>7873422
There's this thing called "eating" that's been around since the beginning of man. You can try that maybe
>>
I bought some smoked trout from that brand that I found on sale a while back and wasn't too impressed.

I just at it over rice.
>>
step 1: Take out mackerel

step 2: put on bread or wasa crispbread

step 3: select things you like: onion pimento pickle cheese mustard mayo etc.

step 4: put on

step 5: eat
>>
>>7873422
You could just eat it with a fork.

You could combine it with minced onion, cracker crumbs, beaten eggs, form it into patties, and make fried mackerel patties, just like Mother used to make on Fridays.

You could make really smelly sandwiches with it with garlic and limberger cheese (not recommended).
>>
>>7873512
>limberger cheese (not recommended)

Absolutely recommended
>>
>>7873422
put it in between two slices of french bread, squeeze lemon juice and crack lot of pepper all over that shit. Nom it down liek a champ.
>>
>>7873422
Give it to someone with some common fucking sense.
>>
>>7873512
>fried mackerel patties

That sounds good, were they breaded too?
>>
>>7876414
Not typically. I suppose you could say the cracker crumb mixture went all the way through them.
>>
Biker Mice from Mars. Now I can sleep.
>>
>>7873422
pour it in some shot glasses and do mackerel shots
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.