[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't they just make neopolitan ice cream sandwiches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: smores.jpg (10 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
smores.jpg
10 KB, 300x199
Why don't they just make neopolitan ice cream sandwiches without chocolate ice cream since no one likes the chocolate ice cream?
>>
>>7873006
That's racist
>>
Because then it wouldn't be Neapolitan?
>>
Neapolitan was always great because it was the three most popular flavors all together, each of which are incredibly boring on their own. I always thought strawberry was the least popular flavor, despite being my favorite. Without all three it's just some shitty soft serve swirl.
>>
But then you would lose the best flavour?
>>
>>7873022
#bim - brown ice cream matters.
>>
>>7873006
b/c it is the best flavor and strawberry must go
>>
I'd say replace it with pistachio ice cream but idk how well that would go with the chocolate sandwich part
>>
>>7873006
To remind you that a better choice is to just go buy ice cream of the flavor you like, and add whatever you want into it when eating it.
>>
That's called strawberry and vanilla
>>
They should remove strawberry since it's disgusting
>>
they should make neopolitan ice cream without strawberry ice cream and chocolate ice cream
>>
>>7873806
delete this
>>
they should make it with the stripes going lengthwise so you could get a bite of all 3 flavors at the same time
>>
>>7873811
I think you might be onto something here..
>>
>>7873811
That's pretty genius
>>
The problem with strawberry ice cream isn't strawberry ice cream. It is with the ice cream manufacturers. They some how got it in their heads people want the most disgustingly tart ice cream for strawberry yet all of the most popular strawberry milkshakes are quite sweet and pleasant.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.