[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't Wendy's make a burger that has that disgusting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hanniballl.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hanniballl.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
Why doesn't Wendy's make a burger that has that disgusting cheese sauce from the baked potatoes?
>>
the cheddar burger from the value menu has that nasty shit on it
>>
File: 1457321748827.png (92 KB, 247x168) Image search: [Google]
1457321748827.png
92 KB, 247x168
>#wedeservethis
>>
>>7872728
Does it really? It's not as runny or disgusting.
>>
Why do you keep calling it disgusting if you obviously want to eat it.
>>
>>7873333
It's exactly as runny and disgusting. It was at my local Wendy's for a month before they took it off the menu.
>>
>>7873421
ever heard of self-loathing
>>
>>7872684
When I worked at Wendy's in high school, the cheese sauce came in these big powdered bags. You would mix the cheese powder with water to get the sauce. Never tried it because it weirded me out.
>>
In Canada it's on the value menu called the cheesy cheddar burger and it's my FAVORITE fast food thing ever.
>>
>>7873579
Best high school job ever tbph

Our managers where pretty cool and would let the closers take home all the leftover stuff
>>
>>7873603
Yep, loved this shit and used to order it with bacon and a slice of american.

Luckily, all you have to do these days is order a jr bacon cheeseburger and ask for cheese sauce and Wa La!
>>
>>7872684
They come out with a new burger with your favorite cheese sauce about once a year, what are you talking about?
>>
>>7872684
Bro, just ask for it. They'll put it on there instead of the normal shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.