[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you made hamburger-less hamburger helper? And why is his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Have you made hamburger-less hamburger helper?

And why is his camera so high up?
>>
>>7870028
Hamburger Helpless?
>>
>>7870028
So he can get everything in one shot, and not worry about changing angles or editing.
>>
Because of his incredible autism.
>>
is ulululuiuiui or what ever his name still alive?

Does he still only eat pizza after wiping off the grease?
>>
>>7870028
someone post a link I have to watch this shit again
>>
>>7870028
Yes, it's alright, it's just runnier and no where near as filling.
>>
>>7870071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhvj2ps-jMk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCtv3jn2J0g
>>
>>7870028
Why does this stupid mother fucker always have to overcomplicate everything?
>>
File: 1463442288675.png (763 KB, 714x696) Image search: [Google]
1463442288675.png
763 KB, 714x696
>>7870155

That's the power of autism.
>>
>tfw he has a vid up on dailymotion where he swims in the ocean, which was probably his most talked about phobia a couple years back

this motherfucker is progressing, cwc should take note.
>>
>>7870078
He specifically says in the video to use two boxes to make it more filling, pleb.
>>
>IT HAS TO BE MADE WITH 2 BOXS OF HAMBURGER HELPER MOM! BUT NO YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO USE HAMBURGER THATS DISGUSTING.

t.- captain of the /ck/ 4chan vegan brigade.
>>
>>7870155
Literal autism. Not 4chan autism
>>
>>7870217
and then there's literal 4chan autism. which he might also have. this whole thing is pretty convoluted.
>>
>>7870217
he has severe ocd
>>
I have done it before when I was utter poorfag. When you are forced to eat ramen daily, hamburger helper in any form was a major step up.
>>
you mother fuckers better not be talking shit about Ulillillia.
>>
>>7870343
Isn't that shit like two bucks a box though?
>>
File: 1468098784926.gif (87 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1468098784926.gif
87 KB, 200x200
>>7870046
>>
He put the camera in the noose he's going to end himself with.
>>
This guy was a culinary prodigy, hard to find his vids since he deleted his channel
>>
>>7870680

.99 cents at the dollar stores. Add a can of tuna or cooked chicken and you have a $2.00 dish that will feed you three or four times. Pretty thrifty if you ask me.
>>
File: 213.jpg (10 KB, 284x213) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
10 KB, 284x213
It is 2 dollars a box so I get the generic kind at the 99 cent store. But milk cost too much too so couldnt make it with it, just water.

Ground beef should be cheaper. Isnt it a really chesp cut or whatever. Its like 5 bucks.
>>
I did one time with the Philly Cheese steak variant, it's fucking great with the beef but without it? Not so much
>>
Thats like having a philly cheese steak without steak. You just gave a grilled cheese..... no not even grilled just a melted cheese sandwhich
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.