[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my dinner teriyaki samon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 20160711_175757.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160711_175757.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
Rate my dinner
teriyaki samon
>>
>>7869001
>raw peppers
Literally why
>>
>>7869019

Sorry, anon. You want me to deep fry them and serve them to you with ranch on the side?
>>
>>7869023
How hard is it to heat them up in a pan?
>>
>>7869030
>there are people who need to heat up pepper to enjoy them in a meal

Stay pleb.
>>
>>7869030
B-but i like the crunch
>>
Ive cooked Teriyaki Chicken once and I made the same mistake of over cooking the soy sauce and mirin too.
>>
>>7869030
>How hard is it to heat them up in a pan?

What's the point? They taste great raw.
>>
>>7869035
>people who are so incredibly lazy that instead of steaming vegetables in a pan they'd rather just eat them raw
O I'm laffin
>>
>>7869039
because its not a fucking salad if its one veggie, and a cold side next to hot rice and hot meat is stupid.

Except in korea where its kimchi or some shit.
>>
>>7869060
Let the man shove whatever textures he wants in his mouth you lardass fuck
>>
>>7869065
He asked us to rate his dinner you fucking retard. I never said he HAS to do what I say but don't ask for my opinion if you don't actually want it.
>>
>>7869001

You present is extremely depressing but it'd probably taste alrightish.
>>
>>7869001

It looks like you put absolutely no effort into it. Can't really tell but the fish looks on the dry side. Bell pepper not even thinly sliced. Rice just whopped on the plate.

Pay some actual attention to plating, add some spring onion and sesame seeds. Take a better picture. Maybe then you'll get a rating.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.