[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: Struggle snacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
>ITT: Struggle snacks
>>
>>7868057
When I was a kid, one of my favourite snacks was literally just saltines with cheese melted on it. These days i've upgraded to generic tortilla chils.
>>
>>7868057
A good ole' English 'za. Nice to have between bread sandwiches.
>>
>>7868127
simple goodness != struggle.

OP also missed the point completely with his picture.

struggle is a plate of cold corn kernels with a hot dog lying on top of it
>>
>>7868057
"Struggle food" would be ketchup packet soup, or mixing sugar packets into water to put on defrosted Eggo waffles as a mock syrup.
>>
Cause I didn't hit my goal weight this week I'm having protein powder + water + miso soup today + vitamins

It's pretty basic
>>
>>7868057
>struggle snacks
Anything you needed to:
>Beg for
>Dumpsterdive for
>Scrounge for
>Feel guilty about eating because no money for gas/eletric/kiddiediapers
and so on
>>
>>7868057
kampfy snacks?
>>
>>7868131
No that's more like food gore. Melty cheese singles on white bread with pepperonis is struggle, I promise.
>>
>>7868057
this will be my dinner tonight, but with mozzarella and tomates.
doesn't feel that struggly desu
>>
>>7868057
>struggle
>deli sausage+white bread+cheese
pick one
>>
if that's what "struggle" looks like to you then you deserve to be struggling
temporarily poor but smart people would eat something completely different, cheaper, less processed and more nutritious
>>
>>7868129
Ahh 'glish 'za. the sweet taste of poverty
>>
>>7868057
>Replace wheat bread with white
>replace colby jack with american singles
>lose the pepperoni
>heat in an unconventional method because you pawned the microwave and the city turned off the gas and electricity

Now it's struggle food
>>
>>7868057
I used to make myself sandwiches with just ketchup and mustard
>>
>>7870560
and i used to call them "communist sandwiches"
>>
>>7868057
rice with kidney beans and packet of pepper flakes taken from a pizza place
>>
>Cook white bread on a grill
>Cover it in ketchup from packets
>Order up

Had it today actually.

If i'm feeling gourmet i add garlic, but that's a rare treat.
>>
>>7868057
Ramen with a sliced hot dog = 35ยข meal
>>
>>7868057
Sandwich with chips and ketchup.
It's actually really good
>>
>>7868057
if iti's not delivery, it's digiorno
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.