[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (253 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253 KB, 1600x1200
Why do people like this meme soup?
>>
>>7864658
>pho
>meme soup
Please stop posting.
>>
>>7864662

t. A pho lover

Faggot.
>>
because it's sweet, spicy, salty, and the stewed tendon has an incredible feeling in your mouth
>>
>>7864658
Look at this fag
>>
>>7864674
>>7864688
>>7864692

Its basically a drink with noodles and meat chunks.
>>
I've never tried it, but it looks delicious.

You got your (You)'s from the marks though, OP.
>>
The real reason? It's cheap consommé.

Real consommé at a proper french restaurant is going to cost way more than it's worth. Pho is like 6 dollars a bowl.
>>
>>7864658
It's okay. Tastes too sweet though.
>>
>>7864731

>It's cheap consomme.

This is the real reason. No one likes pho for the other shit in it. It is the fact that it is the poor mans consomme.

t. french fag.
>>
>>7864711

Yeah that's what soup is. Have you never had soup before?
>>
>>7864658
We eat this in México
>>
Because its cheap, filling, usually has large portions and it's really fucking tasty. Overall a great comfort food.

Nothing like a big dank bowl of pho to cheer me up when I'm having a bad day
>>
>>7865269
Shut up and eat your cheap, filling food, poorfag.
>>
>>7864658
nigger
>>
Never had it
>>
>>7865739

You haven't lived until you've eaten pho with a Vietnamese friend who insists it's not authentic enough for him no matter where you go.
>>
There's a little Vietnamese place by my house that's run by an elderly couple who moved here during the War.
It's like going to grandma's house for lunch; everything is made with love.

It's great for when you're sick.
>>
I'm never going to pronounce it fah

faux forever
>>
>>7864658
Because I'm Polish and if I don't consume tripe every 2 days I'll die, and there aren't any Polish supermarkets around.
>>
>>7864658
It's okay on occasion. I'm not accustomed to some of those spices in a savory context however. It wears on me pretty fast.
>>
>>7865746
my girlfriends parents are Vietnamese, her mother cooks pho when I'm over. She thinks it's some honour that a chef likes her cooking
>>
it's goat when it's made right

too bad the WORST places stay in business forever and the best ones crop up for a year or two and then change owners or some shit and i have to hunt around for months to find the next great place
>>
>>7866099
Vietnamese with Polish gf

Can confirm

Thank your for woman polske

May tender tripe and rich stock be yours
>>
>>7864658
people like to try new and different things.

You only get to live for so long.
>>
Please tell me your secret pho ingredients!

sea worm, Sa Sung?

ovulating woman urine, nước tiểu của phụ nữ rụng trứng?

blood of annoying customer, máu của khách hàng khó chịu?
>>
>>7864658
It's tasty, filling, and costs $5 a bowl.
>>
File: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (137 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg
137 KB, 800x800
It's basically Asian food but from hipster nu-male millennial shitholes instead of regular shitholes like Chinese that everyone else eats.
>>
>>7867680
This gives me positive association with hipster nu-male millennial shitholes
>>
What is it about Pho that makes it go down so easily? I could probably eat like 10 bowls of it and still not feel sick.
>>
>>7867693
msg
>>
Is it that guy who got dumped by a Vietnamese girl posting again?
>>
File: 6uD-Tyt0.png (144 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6uD-Tyt0.png
144 KB, 300x300
>>7865289
this was not worthy of the chortle it created
>>
File: bun-bo-hue.jpg (77 KB, 580x480) Image search: [Google]
bun-bo-hue.jpg
77 KB, 580x480
>>7864658
that's Pho cooking in Southern VN style, the Northern style is better
or eat the superior spicy beef noodle dish
>>
>>7865642

That is the only reason why they dump bean sprouts into pho. kek
>>
>>7865746
my vietnamese friend made it at work one day and it was superb

smells absolutely delicious while its cooking as well with the anise/cinnamon/cardamon
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.