[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Munchies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (22 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
22 KB, 900x900
Alright /ck/ what are your thoughts on this youtube channel and its videos?
>>
Carcinogenic as any search term trend-based meme-ridding bullshit you'd see anywhere else. I feel bad for the people who work there.
>>
Decent. But it's owned by Vice so you get shit articles like "Being a Chef Made Me a Sex Addict" which sucks.
>>
>>7858877
I like it. Watching the premiere of dead set on life right now
>>
>>7858877
Everything depends on the host. Fucking hate the host of the recent "Guide to Berlin". The "night out with [chef]"s are usually pretty entertaining I guess.
>>
annoying "DUDE WE DGAF" hosts who are trashy degenerates as far as I can tell
>>
Matty, Pizza Guy, and that girl from the UK are the only ones worth watching. Fuck Eddie Huang. He's a phony.
>>
>>7859044
Dude that guy is fucking atrocious I get it your going for that crowd with that look. In the Detroit episode with Danny brown everybody was giving him shit for being a retard
>>
>>7858877
shit
>>7858887
this
>>
>>7859044

this and of course fuck that's delicious and the chef's night out eps. I enjoyed the washington episodes even though the host was nothing special
>>
>>7858877
Matty's recipes are GOAT, albeit super unhealthy for you. I made his "guaranteed to get you laid" lasagna for an Independence Day party, and sure enough I fucked a chick later that night.
>>
>>7860796
Yeh matty is alright, he makes some pretty good food.

>>7858877
I like it format of it, its cool how they go to many places and making some nice foods but the hosts are usually annoying.

The eddie guy is probably the biggest poser faggot on the show.

I like the show and the foods but the hosts are meh and kind of cringe (depending on who)
Weed guy is cringe for example
>>
>>7860806
>Weed guy is cringe for example

That guy makes me laugh.

Weediquette is a great show.
>>
>>7860820
He can be funny sometimes, but it seems like he tries too hard and he seems put of place
>>
>>7859537
is that the one where he just started pissing in broad daylight on the street corner?
>>
>>7858877

I avoid it due to the fact that it is called fucking Munchies, but I have watched all of Action Bronson's "Fuck that's delicious" videos because... Well... Fuck, that looks delicious.
Also he's a great host and his music is actually alright.
>>
>>7858888
This is pretty accurate, quads confirm
>>
File: it_be_dis_way.png (436 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
it_be_dis_way.png
436 KB, 474x474
I only watch for Matty. I do not know what in the actual fuck the retards that run this channel think they're doing with any of their other shows.

That manchild who says "fuck" a lot makes for some of the cringiest videos in the history of youtube.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.