[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turning 21, recs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: drink.jpg (24 KB, 595x240) Image search: [Google]
drink.jpg
24 KB, 595x240
So I'm turning 21 in a few days, wondering what you'd recommend to try out? I've only had shit like Coors and Bud at parties. I'm a big coffee drinker, anything besides Baileys that I can mix into that is a plus. Price isn't really an issue
>>
I started drinking when I was 21. Now I'm 37 and currently shitting blood all the time.

My advice? Stay away completely.
>>
try some common cocktails at a bar that isnt a shitty dive and get an idea of what you do and dont like. then when you know what you want you can just buy the ingredients and make it yourself.
>>
>>7858340
Go to a grocer that does the make your own six pack type deal

If you like coffee then make sure you get some stouts and porters
>>
>>7858437
i don't think that OP actually likes coffee so much as all the crap that gets mixed in to it.

rumchata.
>>
>>7858354
Not everyone is an alcoholic breh.
>>
>>7858340

OP, >>7858437 has a pretty good idea. Get a stout, an IPA, a wheat, and then a few other beers you think might be nice.

Don't feel obligated to finish them all, either. Savor the occasion.
>>
White Russians
disaronno
kahlua
>>
>>7858437
Get one or two ocultos. Girly, but good. Don't fall for ipas, they are garbage.
>>
>>7858722

>Oculto

I don't know, that shit is almost too sugary
>>
>>7858727
It's worth a try, 6% so it's at least not water. I really liked the beer they used for the base.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.