[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my own spicy tendies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
How do I make my own spicy tendies?
>>
just get Mommy to make them for you
>>
>>7856289
/thread
>>
>>7856291
I dont have enough gbp
>>
>>7856287

buy chicken tenderloins and add cayenne and paprika to your flour dredge
>>
File: NYQhj9.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NYQhj9.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
>>7856289
Kill this gaywad until his soul ceases to exist
>>7856291
Good advice
>>7856296
Practical, no point in repeating this
>>
>>7856296

You could make it tastier by adding Korean red pepper powder to the egg mixture and to the flour. That would be excellent as well.
>>
>>7856310

both are $2.50/lb for me, and your "shitties cut" notion is subjective. go be mad somewhere else
>>
>>7856287
cayenne pepper on
add hot sauce to batter
>>
>>7856310
The previous response is sufficient to shut your ignorant ass up. Not everyone has to pay the same price your stupid ass does for cuts of chicken.
>>
>>7856295
Maybe if you were nicer to mommy's new bf...
>>
>>7856358
I'd pay extra for tendies just like Mommy makes
>>
>>7856358

>Unfortunately I've worked in the industry

Unfortunate for your customers DUNKED NIGGA
>>
>>7856287
cornflakes

and spices

and chicken breast

and eggs (butter also works, some people dont like the idea of mixing eggs with chicken)

and flour

and oven

and google you fucking retarded cunt face
>>
>>7856287
For the juciest chicken, get boneless thighs
>>
>>7856287
earn enough GBPs, d'uh
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>7858401
Nice pasta
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.