[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frozen Food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (48 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
48 KB, 470x313
Why does ck like this shit so much? It all tastes terrible and is terrible for you. You can find tastier and healthier options for similar prices
>>
because im literally too lazy to put in the bare minimum effort to prepare a meal and i really dont give two fucks about "muh quality"
>>
>>7855530
clearly you haven't experienced the joy of a large plate of tendies prepared by Mommy
>>
>>7855530
Because /ck/ has turned into a bunch of shitposters who don't know what the fuck they're doing near a stove, so they talk about youtube celebrities and fast food instead of actually trying to learn anything.
>>
it's because this board is mainly made up of autistic manchildren
>>
because this board isn't even about cooking anymore. it's just memes, shitposting and fat alcoholics enabling each other
>>
>>7855530
>being | THIS | much of a faggot
>>
TIL: frozen food = premade meals, which is somehow worse than most of the other garbage the average person eats, and ck is constantly posting themselves heating this stuff up and I've just missed it.
>>
>>7855624
if it's frozen it is frozen food. we're not talking about the average person we're talking about the people who browse ck who clearly have an interest in food and cooking but still buy this utter crap
>>
>>7855644
Frozen vegetables are very healthy and depending on what you're making the quality makes no difference.
>>
I eat 50 cent frozen burritos every day for lunch because I'm poor as fuck
>>
I keep some frozen veggies on hand for when I'm lazy/too busy to cook properly. Some of them can be a decent meal if you add other things to it.

That said, most frozen meals taste like frozen food, but I did try one by green giant that you have to actually cook on a stove rather than microwave. It was on sale, probably because they left out the almond garnish and I don't think it had any meat, which is usually what tastes the worst in frozen food, so it was actually alright.

I'm going to try making something similar, but with fresh ingredients.
>>
>>7856062
You don't remember the name do you?
>>
>>7856090
Looked it up it's part of their line called sautees. I got the Indian lentils.
>>
>>7856130
Carrots, Cauliflower, Onions, Spinach, Water, Brown Lentils, Almond Pieces, Sugar, Dried Cranberries, Coriander, Salt, Cumin, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Nutmeg, Olive Oil, Red Pepper, Bay Leaves.

actually is decent sounding with nothing weird in it. Nice.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.