[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's basically just deep fried mac n cheese there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (323 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
file.png
323 KB, 500x375
it's basically just deep fried mac n cheese

there's no cheeto flavor at all
>>
File: wofl.png (16 KB, 954x531) Image search: [Google]
wofl.png
16 KB, 954x531
>>7849355
I've heard that they're not bad, but disgusting
>>
>>7849355

They're bad. The coating on it taste like bleach. The insides alright, it's what you'de expect but it's beyond ruined by the outside coating.
>>
They don't really work in a fast food setting. They're obviously shipped pre-baked and frozen, which, it's fast food, wouldn't be a big deal except mac n cheese has a distinct flavor and texture when it's not fresh. You get this disgusting, ultra-viscous cheese, mushy noodles, and then the breading just tastes like a cheeto, which I guess is okay.

Maybe you just got no cheese powder, OP.
>>
>He doesnt eat his Mac'n'Cheese deepfried
>>
>>7849355

The inside is alright, it's just the outside that is bland. They really should pour some powdered cheese or something on them after they deep fry them.
>>
>>7849355
It's basically shit. This is my review. Don't waste your time. Thank me later.
>>
This product is an A plus. The mac and cheeser resembles delicious products from Hungry Man or Chef Boyardee, while the cheeto crunch adds to the munch
>>
>>7849355
Sonic used have macncheese bites that were GOAT.
This is shit tbhfamalamadingdong. Another stunt to bring non-fastshit eaters back into their Burger King stores.
Eagerly awaiting the Naked Chicken Chalupa bros.
>>
fuck that
>>
Got them today, they tasted like shit, no Cheeto powder taste at all

The Mac and cheese bites from Sheetz are 1000000x better
>>
I would try this but lol burger king

no seriously they have terrible penetration where I live, much easier to get whataburger, wendys, mcdonalds, or even fucking jack n the box
>>
They fucked up not putting out flaming hot ones.
>>
>>7849355
Its not that they're supposed to taste like cheetos, just they embody the lazy, fat, self degrading spirit of cheetos.
>>
File: 1381981825015.jpg (264 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1381981825015.jpg
264 KB, 1162x850
>>7849355
In contrast to the various posts saying the cheetohs flavor is underpowered, in my opinion, the cheetohs flavor overpowers the """cheese""" inside.

Honestly, as reviewbrah stated, they're not bad, but disgusting.

They're rich, so much so that they're difficult to eat.

They're too heavy to be a light snack, as they're marketed as.

The breading is too thick, and as mentioned before, overpowers the shitty mac n' cheese filling.

I don't think this is an issue dipping sauces can fix, even though I didn't try any (and won't because this is a once in a lifetime thing).

I've been to actual restaurants that have fried mac 'n cheese and it's quite good. I honestly think the cheetohs bullshit is BK shooting themselves in the foot. It's too much.

The taste is too much, the texture is nice, the price is wrong; and lastly, it seems like they're being marketed the same way as chicken fries, as a standalone meal, whereas they'd best be classified as a side.

-t. a fatass
>>
>>7849355

I had them and while crispy, they weren't all that good. You are better of buying like actual cheetos or some other name brand frozen fried mac at the store.
>>
I thought bk was on the up and up after their decent doggos, the return of the stacker, and cutting out most of their meme foods.

But this shit brings them right back to rock bottom.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.