[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys snack on anything or drink anything while playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: 1467334436287.webm (3 MB, 456x574) Image search: [Google]
1467334436287.webm
3 MB, 456x574
Do you guys snack on anything or drink anything while playing video games?
>>
nope
>>
unsalted crackers and hummus
>>
I like some chips and salsa with beer or water to wash it down
>>
File: cheese-puffs-family-134500.jpg (33 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
cheese-puffs-family-134500.jpg
33 KB, 200x200
these because in addition to being delicious, they turn everything I touch a nice bright orange and orange is my favorite color after purple, red, and green
>>
>>7845635
I usually snack on water mostly
>>
>>7845635
Water.
>>
>>7845658
This post is rife with autism
>>
>>7845635
I don't play video games.
>>
can we cool it with all of these mexican chip abominations
>>
>>7845685
Excellent contribution to the thread. Thank you.

>>7845635

I pretty much eat crackers and hummus while gaming these days
>>
Water. I don't see how people can snack while playing, I just close out, take a break, and have a normal meal.

>>7845747
Sorry, hot new meme, gotta spam the ever-loving shit out of it.
>>
>>7845677
he just enjoys making things be his favorite color you jerk
>>
Chink here, been thinking of ways to eat why playing vidya.

Of course, the best conclusion turns out to be the most obvious: the food needs to be able to be eaten cold. Sure some soup might be nice, but once cold after several minutes of playing, you'd think twice.

So I've been eating some macaroni or potato salad. Very filling and lasts a while before you gotta put it back into the fridge.

Another obstacle I had to overcome was the dirty hands problem. No matter what you eat with your hands, you'll end up leaving some sort of residue on your fingers that will transfer to your expensive gaming stuff.

While this would seem to limit some people to forks and spoons, with their limited options, I've discovered that using chop sticks to eat otherwise inaccessible snacks. So I'll use chop sticks to eat individual chex mix. It's been working great. And since my guests are typically other Asians, I can give my friends a bowl of chips and some chopsticks. Now we can all enjoy video games with a cleanly environment
>>
>>7845848
I feel like you're a weeb who is just saying you're a gook so we don't talk as much shit.
>>
Reiner's pickle water
>>
>>7845635
I eat a big breakfast that keeps me full until dinner, the only time I ever snack is if I'm having dinner later than usual. I'll just make a small sandwich or have a glass of milk for that.
>>
>>7845817
>Muh keyboard is the cheesiest
>>
>>7845635
>while playing video games?
but i dont play video games, i am an adult

and to add, one with serious hobbies
>>
>>7845638
Pretty much this mi familia
>>
>>7845900
hehe look at serious man here with his grown up hobbies

what are your serious hobbies mr grown up man

also you ended up on 4chan anyway so while you may not play videogames, you're still fucked up in other (possibly weirder) way, so don't play the "le superior to you nerds xD" card
>>
>>7845635
I dont play video games because I'm not 14
>>
>>7845923
I'm 50 and I play video games, fuck off.
>>
>>7845900
definitely metaldetecting
>>
He just keeps adding more salt

pls drink some water
>>
File: red_man_golden_blend.jpg (29 KB, 250x154) Image search: [Google]
red_man_golden_blend.jpg
29 KB, 250x154
Not a "snack" at all but if Im going to be playing for a while Ill chill with some of pic related.

Not /ck/ but sort of related to the OP.
>>
File: bronson.jpg (35 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
bronson.jpg
35 KB, 750x420
>>7845900
>>7845923
>i dont play video games because im mature
>posts on 4chan
>>
>>7845900
There is no such thing as a serious hobby desu.

I'll bet you're still wasting the precious time God gave you. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>7845635
pretzels
>>
File: 1435441031914.jpg (60 KB, 666x606) Image search: [Google]
1435441031914.jpg
60 KB, 666x606
>>7845857
>Reiner's pickle water

underrated.
>>
>>7845635
Cool pic of charlie sheen.
>>
Honestly i used to snack on all kinds of shit but now that i live alone and am too lazy to make snacks i just snack on raw veggies.

Carrots, too. What's up, doc?
>>
If gaming with friends via skype i usually have a few beers. If alone ill have some coffee or other non sugary beverage
>>
Walnuts and bananas.
>>
File: watthefuck.gif (447 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
watthefuck.gif
447 KB, 500x333
>>7845635
Was that Clamato near the end?
>>
monster engergy and doritos
unironically
>>
Alcohol
>>
>>7845635
If you criticise this webm a mod will ban you for 24 hours, one did it to me the other day.

Just a warning.
>>
>>7845635
this webm is shit.
>>
>>7845635
>potato chips
won't those just get soggy as fuck with all that liquid?
>>
>>7845635
I usually drink water and if I eat something it will be something like trail mix or apple slices.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.