[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend is a vegetarian but she sucks at cooking. Any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
My best friend is a vegetarian but she sucks at cooking. Any easy recipe ideas that won't look like pic related (what she cooked last night)
>>
Vegetable (maybe with tofu too) stir fry
Lasagna
>>
>>7844599
http://www.food.com/recipe/channa-masala-17471

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/10035/golden-veggie-shepherds-pie

http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/classic-ratatouille/
>>
Ingrediƫnts:
2 big carrots
1 celeriac
2 green paprikas
Rice oil
Seasalt
Some green herbs
Ready made Falafel
Chive
Low fat Yoghurt

1. Warm up the oven before-hand to 220 degrees Celsius. (I think thats about 425 for Fahrenheitfags)

2. Your gonna need 2 big carrots, 1 celeriac and 2 green paprika's. Cut that shit up till they look like big fries. (remove seeds from the paprika and cut the peel of the carrots)

3. Put the vegetables you just cut up in a ovendish coverd with greaseproof paper. Now your gonna need riceoil, some green herbs and seasalt. Put all of that on the vegetables in the dish.

4. Place the dish in the oven for about 30 min. And want till they turn brown. Every ten minutes you need to flip some of the vegetables.

5. Put some ready made falafel in a pan and make it as stated on the wraping.

6. Now cut up some chive. Or buy chive thats already cut up. Sprinkle the chive on a bowl full of fatlow yoghurt. Use this as a saus.

7. Throw it all on a plate.

I hope this is not too difficult other wise your friend maybe retarded.

Btw Pic looks fucking awful. Is that supposed to be lasagna?
>>
Is that before it was cooked? why so much cheese?
>>
First off I like cheese and it said to put 16 ounces, anyways I'm not retarted I just can't cook that well
>>
>>7844845
You reply to posts like this, silly!
>>
File: 1395193505586.gif (2 MB, 400x444) Image search: [Google]
1395193505586.gif
2 MB, 400x444
>>7844599
>have vegetarian parents
>were never dogmatic about it and allowed me to eat whatever so long as it wasn't trash
>mom still cooks meat for the family
>nails it every time and taught me a lot about cooking esp home favs
>meat free meals that everyone loves
>see people turn veggie for a diet/phase
>always make trash tier food, microwave meals, junk food or smothered things in cheese

It pains me when people say they are going to stop eating meat and then make their diet worse because they can't be bothered to cook

That and the "I'm vegetarian now guise, no meat around me you heathens. But I still eat sausages, chicken and kebabs etc =D"
>>
>>7845005
Ever meet a vegan who only eats processed, convenience vegan foods for "health" reasons?
>>
>>7845029
Unfortunately yes
>>
>>7844599
Have you tried converting her from her silly vegetarianism by giving her some tube steak?
>>
Make veggie bolognese

the trick is you make a real bolognese then you flush it down the toilet and slice fucking pumpkin discs onto your cold noodles
>>
>>7845005
Yeah it seems like most vegetarians are really just anti-meat-arians or some shit. I constantly hear them complain about how hard it is, there's no variety, etc. and I'm just like wtf I'm not even vegetarian but there are tons of vegetables and tons of ways to cook them and they're delicious.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.