[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Want me to help your bar? That'll be 2% of your bottle sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 12346563.jpg (102 KB, 1440x1081) Image search: [Google]
12346563.jpg
102 KB, 1440x1081
Want me to help your bar? That'll be 2% of your bottle sales for the next two years.
>>
That's how most business consultants work, though often they'll get most of their fee in stock.
>>
>>7842848

seems fair, you're hired
>>
"I'm not here to point any fingers, im just here to help."

Starts jabbing fingers at manager and shouting.
>>
>>7842848

you can go fuck yourself

ill give you 5 bottles of liquor and you can fuck the cute bartender that works here
>>
>>7842848

that is the strangest "lit" cigar I've ever seen
>>
>>7843065
Looks like an electric
>>
>>7843065
Looks like cement at the end.

Probably manipulated-with-proprietary-software along with the smoke.
>>
>>7843008
He had one of my local bars on his show and I went to the "grand reopening". While he's inside giving everyone the big pep talk the producer is standing outside telling everyone

"Mr Taffer is a wonderful human being but we are trying to keep everything authentic. DO NOT talk to Mr Taffer DO NOT shake his hand DO NOT acknowledge his presence."

Lol I never got after standing their for 30 minutes.
>>
Friend's bar was on there - it's 90% scripted or falsified.
>>
>>7843093
Give us the dirt.
>>
>>7842848
He's pretty annoying. Seems like he tries to imitate angry Gordon Ramsay for the shock.

Angry Gordon Ramsay is annoying but angry Gordon Ramsay imitators are even more annoying.
>>
>>7843100

Won't mention city or bar - but basically they were fine, they took the show to get the renovation money and exposure.

They came in, made the owners pretend to be idiots so Taffer could yell at them. The manager was a stand in, who was brought in by the show to be fired.

Once they were done, the bar went immediately back to their (profitable) previous ways. Given they're located on the prime strip of a city expanding and gentrifying rapidly, there was never a real problem. Also the cocktails arranged by the show, which were bad hotel versions of the mixology bar across the street, never sold and were dropped within a month.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.