[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your go to dish that you prepare when you really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What's your go to dish that you prepare when you really want to wow your friends (or anime pillows I guess)

I'm making dinner my jewish gal friend and I'm looking for some classic ck inspo
>>
what materials you got available? why not make salt and vinegar chicken or the myriad of salmon dishes. hell if you want to get your dick wet make some cheese cake, bitches love cheese cake.
>>
>>7840588
same person: fried catfish on top of a bed of fresh spinach and some grain...I dunno how about rice or some shit. steak mashed taters and some veggie, go with asparagus to appear sophisticated. pair your dish with drinks like either beer or wine. defo make the cheese cake...bitches love cheese cake.
>>
I have real kitchen experience, but still don't have any solid recipes that I cook at home.

I've also never had a nice jewish gal friend (to my mom's dismay), but have always been told that I shouldn't marry a girl who couldn't make me a decent matzo ball soup.
>>
>>7840606
unsure is trolling but here's a decent strategy: look up a recipe online, share it here to have it torn apart. you'll likely get people's individual input that can you can supplement or modify your cooking strategies.
>>
>>7840588
I have literally anything available, hitting up the store tomorrow. Cheese cake would be dope but I want to make more of a meal as opposed to a dessert. I've never even heard of salt and vinegar chicken, I'll look it up
>>
File: icubb.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
icubb.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>7840596
Steak and asparagus sounds so dope. Is there a specific cut? I normally just grab whatever when I'm cooking for myself, but I'm sure there's a specific cut that people recommend for steak dinners
>>
File: whenwilltheylearn.gif (362 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
whenwilltheylearn.gif
362 KB, 500x500
>>7840606
dude this chick made me try matzo ball soup (I'm an american born and raised in saudi so I'm a bit anti jew and jew food) and that shit was so good I've been eating it every chance I get. Any other jewish cuisine I should start munching on?
>>
>>7840643

>unsure is trolling

I was being completely serious, and am not OP, but I give that same advice probably once a week to people asking broad questions here.

I'm 100% ethnically Jewish, but grew up in a place without the religious or cultural aspects, other than going to Jewish delis when on vacation, so pretty much the one thing that's stuck with me since I was little was that you want to marry a girl who can make a good matzo ball soup. That was ingrained in my mind before I became aware of the fact that celebrating both Hanukkah and Christmas wasn't normal.
>>
>>7840559
my homemade pasta sauce is an objective 10/10, thats what i go with
>>
>>7840656
I usually go for new your strip. that's my usual go to.
>>7840672
ah, okey doke.
>>7840652
cheese cake as a desert. I'd go with what theme you want to create; or what you want the star of the show to be (either the appetizer, the entree, or the desert. have the other aspects supplement or build up to that specific dish)
>>
>>7840674
give me the recipe you dirty nigger.

or is your homemade sauce just actually semen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.